Starling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, if you want paper, I will go to the library. Finish your list." He kissed the top of my head and walked over to the minibar. "I put some food in the fridge for when I work, and a few things in the cupboard here. If you want to make a food list, I can get more. I set you up a coffee maker here and got you some coffee. Do you need anything else or just black?"

"I will put it on the list," I answered, pulling another paper out.

"You want something to eat?"

"I will have a banana in a minute," I answered distractedly.

He walked back over and set a banana on the desk, along with another bottle of water. "Put the tea you want on the list too. I had no clue how many different kinds there were. You ok babe?"

"Yeah, fine. Why?" I asked, still distracted.

"No reason," he said softly, putting his hand back on my shoulder and leaning over me again. "You have pretty handwriting. My employees complain they can never read mine. The clothes look good."

"I don't know if you can call them clothes," I replied. "Maybe loungewear lingerie. If this is what I get then you will have to turn up the heat down here."

"I like it cold," he answered huskily, reaching down and rolling his thumb over my hard nipple. "That belly button could use a ring."

I shook my head. "That's so white trash, no way."

"It is not! On the right tummy, it's sexy as hell. You'd look good with a nose piercing too."

"No thanks."

"And a tat, right here," he said, sliding his fingers over the triangle above my breast and below my clavicle.

"No ink, no piercings."

"So you don't want to taste mine anymore?" he asked teasingly.

"Just because I don't want one for myself doesn't mean I can't appreciate them on someone else. I did say that, didn't I? Can I ask that you never give me whatever you gave me again?" I asked turning to look up at him.

"Oh baby, no promises there. I loved that."

"I feel awful now though. My head is so foggy. I hate it. What time is it?"

"Late. Eat babe."

I ate the banana and got up, going back to the bed. He watched me, his eyes full of hunger. I went to his record player, purposefully bending at the waist to give him a view. I would make him complacent, make him trust me.

The full hand smack on my bottom made me gasp and stand up straight, spinning around. It hadn't hurt, not really, just shocked me and he grinned and pulled me against him. "You tease, you can't be upset when someone bites," he said, his voice low with want.

My heart was hammering in my chest as I looked up at him, but I wasn't paying attention to his look. I was focused on what he had just done and how much it had excited me. I was wet and hot and I kind of wanted him to do it again. That wasn't normal, was it? I did though. I looked down and bit my lip, wondering how I could get him to do that again without being crass enough to ask for it.

I turned and picked up a record and slid it out of it's sleeve. He reached and opened the player like he thought I wanted to hear it, but I smashed it against the edge of the table.

"What are you doing?!?" he yelled, taking hold of my wrist. "Why would you do that?" he asked spinning me to face him. He wasn't angry, but he was upset. With my free hand, I took a swing at him and he caught my other wrist, then barely twisted to the side when I brought my knee up as hard as I could. He grunted when my knee hit his thigh, but I had missed where I had aimed. Not that I wanted to actually knee him there.

He yanked me off of my feet and hauled me struggling across the room to the bed. He pushed me down and held me there, his face a mask of confusion. "What is wrong with you?!?" he demanded. "Stop struggling Star, now!"

"No!" I yelled and twisted in his grip until he was holding me face down on the bed. I struggled and tried to scratch and kick until he finally did it.

He landed a hard smack on my mostly bare bottom and I gasped and went still. "Stop it or I really will spank you like a child!" he said angrily.

I growled and jerked harder, getting close enough to bite his thigh. He jerked back before I closed my teeth, then landed another hard blow. Again I gasped and stilled, and lay there trembling. It stung, but it was a good pain and there was something so incredibly hot about it. As I squirmed again, I could feel how wet I was, my pussy lips sliding together and it was so hot. I was throbbing with need. I struggled again until he smacked my ass again, then went still with a moan. He went still above me, then relaxed his hold with a low laugh.

"Is that how it is baby?" he asked, landing a light blow on my bottom and holding his hand there. "Of fucking hell baby, you are so hot!" He landed another light blow, then landed several in a row before pausing long enough to shove my shorts and panties down. He landed a soft smack, then ran his fingers over my pussy, playing in my wet juices. He landed a blow right on my pussy lips and rubbed. "You could have said this is what you wanted," he said in mock severity, then smacked my lips again before rubbing. My pussy was on fire with need and his fingers playing over my clit between smacks were close to making me come. "You didn't have to break my record." Another smack, harder this time, making me twitch and cry out. "Or fight me." Another smack, harder and I moaned.

"Please, I am going to come!" I begged.

His smacks came faster, landing right on my clit, making me bounce and twitch with each blow. It didn't hurt, it only felt good and it was so incredibly exciting and sexy. I came hard and fast, screaming so loud he had to cover my mouth with his wet hand.

When I came down and he relaxed his fingers, I licked and sucked on them and he moaned. He let me up, pulling my shorts all the way off and them my tank top, but I didn't let him lay me back down. I pushed him down and opened his pants, yanking on them until he lifted his hips enough that I could get his cock free. I didn't wait or asked for directions, I took his cock in my mouth and licked up and down it's length with my tongue, letting the tip almost touch the back of my throat. Just before I started to gag. I felt inadequate, like I was doing something wrong, though he seemed to be enjoying it. I pulled his hand to my hair so he could guide me and he took hold with both hands. He pulled me down until he hit the back of my throat and I half gagged, but he held me there until the feeling passed, then pulled me back up. He did that several times before pulling me down further, making me gag again. He held me there until I got it under control and did it again and again. Once he had me used to his length, he began pulling me down faster and faster until he was slamming into the back of my throat. It was uncomfortable, but I hardly noticed because it was exciting to think of how much he was into it, listening to his groans and intaking hisses of pleasure.

"Baby..." he whispered. "I'm going to cum! Swallow for me baby, Uhnnnn!"

He pulled my head down, shoving his cock to the back of my throat roughly when he came, shooting down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow awkwardly as he throbbed and shot his hot cum into me. He let my head go and I pulled back slowly, sucking and licking as he started to soften.

"Fuck yeah baby. God damn." He barked a laugh. "Did you even know you liked to be spanked before I teased you with it?"

"No," I answered, still breathless and trying to work my locked up jaw.

"It was never my thing baby, but that was hot as fuck. Feeling how wet you got, how hot you were, seeing your face lost in bliss. I think I could get into that for you. Come up here baby, lay down with me," he said, pulling me up into his arms as he moved up to the pillows. I lay my head on his chest and sighed tiredly. He picked up a remote and turned on the TV, then picked up another and turned off the light. He held the remote in front of my face, showing it to me before setting it on the dresser. I kneed him in the thigh as he laughed softly. He turned on a movie, but I lay sleepily tracing the pattern of the tattoos on his chest in the dim light. I fell asleep that way, my hand over his heart.

I woke in the morning when the alarm on his phone went off. He grumbled and turned it off, then rolled and laid me on the bed. He kissed me and got up and went straight to the shower. He came out in a towel and went upstairs. When he came down, he was dressed and he looked ashamed as he walked up to me.

"Babe, hop up. Go the bathroom real quick."

I went, wondering what he was about to do. Part of me knew, but I was hoping I was wrong. I came back and he held out two pills and a bottle of water. "Take'm babe."

"Davey, I said I would be good. I don't mind being here so much now..."

"Take them babe," he said more sternly. I sighed and took them, angrily. "Show me," he demanded. I opened my mouth, then stuck my tongue out at him. He gave me a sad smile and looked away. He wasn't done. My stomach sank. He pushed me to the bed and laid me down, then cuffed my hands to the headboard with a pair he was hiding in his pocket. He licked his lips and swallowed hard, then pulled out a dishtowel and a long strip of cloth. He pressed my chin lightly and I glared at him as I opened my mouth again. He rolled the towel and put it in my mouth, then secured it with the long strip. He tied it tight, but not so tight that it hurt. "Sorry babe, I just need to make sure. You understand, right? I will bring you home some books. I'm sorry." He kissed my head, tucked me in, then turned and left. The first thing I did was scoot up so my head was close to my hands and untie the gag. I moved to where I was more comfortable and used my head to push a pillow up to cushion my hands so they weren't hanging. Sleep was starting to roll me.

When I woke, my hands were loose and he was sleeping next to me. I punched him in the chest and he grunted, sitting up. I got up and went to the bathroom, then left the light on so I could grab something to eat. He moved close to me and sat down on the stool next to mine. "You know I have to do it, right?"

"I know you think you have to," I answered angrily.

"You took the gag off."

"Yeah, I didn't like it."

"Babe, don't be mad."

"You'd be pissed if the roles were reversed."

"Keep proving I can trust you. A blowjob and a few orgasms doesn't mean you aren't just biding your time."

"So stay here with me! Don't lock me down and knock me out!"

"Babe... I had to go sign some papers. I was in the middle of something when all this happened. I still have a job, I own a liquor store, I have to keep it running. I'm buying another. There's lots of paperwork in it. I have to be away sometimes."

"Then take me with you."

He laughed, shaking his head.

"How can I earn your trust if you never give me the chance to?"

"Babe..." he said miserably. "Give me a couple days. I will see this all set right for you."

"All you are doing is ruining things for yourself," I said angrily, getting up and going to the couch, yanking my chain along with me.

He sighed and got up, pacing behind me. "Star that's enough shit. You know I am doing what I have to, stop railing against it. I won't put up with it anymore, live with it. Go get in bed."

"I'm not tired, I slept all day!"

"I wasn't asking!" he yelled, yanking me up by my arm. He pulled me to the bed and shoved me over the edge, holding my face down on the mattress. He shoved his boxers down and slid his fingers down to my slit, rubbing and trying to get me wet.

"Stop!" I cried, "Davey please stop!"

"No! You want to cry rape, throw a fit, act like a spoiled little bitch. I should at least deserve it, get the satisfaction of actually raping you!"

"Get off! Noo!" I wailed as he spit on my pussy then shoved his cock inside of me. I wasn't ready for him and my body was clenched and tight, struggling against him. It hurt and I struggle to get away. He shoved, harder and harder, ramming into me as hard as he could to draw more screams and cries. "No no no, pleeeeease! Please! Not like this Davey, please! Ohh,"

"Shut up!" he said angrily, slamming as hard and deep as he could. "Take my cock, you know you love it. Tell me you want it!"

"Stop Davey please!"

"Say you want it or I bury it in your ass."

"Nooo," I sobbed, trying to deny this cruel man. He wasn't the same at all. "Please Davey, I won't complain anymore, I will be good I swear!"

"Tell me how bad you want my cock!" he yelled, ramming faster.

"I do I do! I want it Davey, just not like this, please! I love your cock, I love how you can make me cum. Not like this! I will try Davey I will, please!"

He rammed in hard and collapsed onto me, coming deep inside my pussy. Throbbing and pulsing, squirting everything in his balls into me. "You WILL listen," he whispered harshly. "And you WILL behave. Don't EVER make me do that again."

"I won't," I sobbed. "I'm sorry, I know you are only protecting yourself. I will be good!"

He shoved back off of me and pulled his boxers back up. "Go clean up," he demanded.

I hurried away after grabbing some clean clothes. I know he only meant for me to wash in the sink, but I climbed in the shower and curled up crying. I soaped the chain as much as I could and pulled with all of my might until I had ripped skin away and blood was running down my foot. I collapsed into crying again, silently cursing him and trying to steel myself. I could do this. I could fake it long enough to escape. I would.

He came in as the water started getting cold and slid back the frosted glass door. He stood looking down at me as I sat up and washed my face, then stood.

"Your foot is bleeding. You try to get away again?"

I stayed quiet. I washed myself quickly, trying to pretend he wasn't there, then got out and dried off. I pulled my clothes on quickly, then turned to him with my head down. "You can sleep," I said softly. "I will be quiet."

"And pull a Leia on me by choking me with that chain?"

"No Davey. Cuff me if you need to, but I can't sleep. I slept all day and I am wide awake now. If I had a book I would read."

"I got a card today, at the library. She is ordering some in and putting the others on hold. She had none of them in stock. That's what she told me. Asked if I was ordering for my daughter."

"Thanks for trying."

"I will get you a kindle. That's what she called it."

"Thank you."

"If I brought someone here to sign paperwork... would you behave? Stay quiet until they leave?"

"Yes Davey, I would."

"Come lay next to me. You can watch TV while I hold you, the sound won't bother me. If I hold you I will wake if you move."

"That sounds fair... and nice. I would like that. I like the gentle you."

I followed him to the bed, feeling queasy. His own words brought a fantasy into my head about choking him out with my chain. If I were bigger... and he were smaller and not so strong...

Maybe if I got him near the pole and could use it as leverage? Or if I knocked him out? Maybe I could get one of those pills he keeps giving me ne put it in something he eats?

"What's on your mind, babe?" he asked, handing me the remote ad he pulled me tight against him.

Ways to kill you.

"Nothing. Just a little in shock still. Sorry. Goodnight," I offered, turning the TV on. I normally had no interest in TV, but there was nothing else to do while laying there, wrapped in his long arms.

Did he have to smell so good? And feel so good? He was a monster. Every time my mind drifted to the things I liked about him, I forced myself to remember what he really was. My captor. My rapist.

The hot silver fox.

The man who has made me cum again and again.

The man who strives to be gentle and sweet.

The man whose kiss makes me forget that the rest of the world exists.

No. I pushed those thoughts away and focused on an old rerun of The Golden Girls. I was still awake when his alarm went off. He stirred and sighed and I turned to him, raising up to kiss him. He looked surprised, but he shook it off quickly as he pulled me into a deeper kiss. I moved to straddle him and rolled my hips over him as he watched my face. He looked wary, but it quickly gave way to hunger. He was hard in seconds, as I was about to take him into me, he rolled me to my back. His kiss was needy and passionate as he slid a finger into me getting me wet. He didn't have to try hard, I was already there and he slid into me with a primal groan. He was slow and gentle, but if I had to fake this I couldn't pretend to make love to him. I spurred him to move faster and harder and he was happy to do it. I didn't have to fake feeling good or getting excited and needing to come again.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and held my face to his as he kissed me roughly and slammed into me. He knew I was close and he was keeping me quiet as I screamed into his mouth when I came.

"Fuck baby, yeah!" he groaned as I came around him, squeezing and bucking under him as my muscles tensed. As soon as it eased and my body relaxed, he went to his knees and pulled my hips up to ram into me harder and faster as he threw his head back. He buried himself as far as he could and growled a quiet roar as he came. He dropped down next to me and chuckled as he caught his breath. "Good fucking morning baby. Mmm, let's get a shower."

He led me to the bathroom and we showered quickly. When he led me back to the bed, I knew what was about to happen again. I didn't get upset, at least where he could see it, I just lay down and waited patiently. He handed me two pills and a bottle of water, so I sat up and popped them in my mouth and swallowed water, then stuck my tongue out at him. He gave me a sad smirk and I got up to grab some clothes. As soon as he turned and went to the minibar to grab me a banana. I pulled the pills out of my mouth and tucked them under my underwear, then sat down and took the banana and ate it quickly before laying down. I held my arm up and he cuffed it, then I turned to him. "Can it just be one?" I asked sleepily. "I like to sleep on my side and you know I won't wake up for..." I yawned.

"Ok babe," he said softly. To my shock, he undid my cuff and kissed my head. I pretended to be asleep and I heard him leave quietly, relocking the door when he left. I could hear him moving around upstairs and it was twice as loud when he put his boots on. I listened to him leave the house and start his truck and leave.

I got up and tried the door immediately, stretching on my chain. It was locked. I went to the windows and carefully eased back the taped down blackout paper. It was a window well window, but there were also bars over it. Just two, but there was no way I could fit through them. Not that it mattered, as soon as I tried to open them, I found out they had been painted shut and I wasn't strong enough to break the seal. I pressed the paper back down and paced. Even if any of them had been opened, there was still the chain. It was too tight to get off. I could listen for people and scream when I did. Would that work? Would they assume it was the TV? Would they just mention it to Davey when he got home? No, I had to be smarter about this. I had one chance before he stopped trusting me completely. I couldn't waste it on a maybe. I went to the kitchenette and looked for something to work on the lock or chain with. I pause when I sat down with a fork. If I marked it up and made it easy to tell I had tried to open it, he would see and know. Shit! I paced for a while longer, then yawned. I had not slept the night before and I was actually getting tired. I had to stay awake until he got home so I would know a time.

I went to the desk and went through the drawers. All it had was paper and pens and some warranty paperwork and instruction manuals in the bottom drawer. I went through his record collection, but didn't mess with anything. If I turned on the TV or music, I might not hear when he pulled up. The kitchenette cabinets had some snack foods, and a lot of glasses. I saw a huge collection of shot glasses and they gave me an idea. I took the smallest one down and crushed up the two pills in it. I stood on the counter and put it behind all of the rest of the glasses in the back where he would never see it.