Starling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll probably keep me up all night," he grinned, but drank it. I smiled.

In the morning, he tossed me a t-shirt and I pulled it on before making myself a glass of tea, pouring him one too. "For the road," I said, handing it to him. He pulled his truck into the garage and brought me to it, then had me duck down until we were out of his neighborhood.

"You can sit up. Put your belt on."

"Yes daddy," I teased, pulling my belt on.

He made a noise in his throat as he looked at me. That look... wow. He LIKED that. That look... god he was hot. I could also see the bulge in his pants thickening. He REALLY liked that. I looked back up to his face breathlessly, then undid my seatbelt. "Don't kill us," I whispered, then undid his belt and pants.

"Ohh, fuck baby," he moaned as I wrapped my lips around him, licking with my tongue. I toyed with his piercing, tugging gently with my teeth, then licked the length of him from bottom to top. I took him into my mouth and all the way to the back of my throat. "Ohh, shit baby, you're gonna make me have to pull over."

"Mmmm," I purred, pulling back. "Stay on the road, keep driving. Focus," I giggled, then went back to sucking his big beautiful cock. I sucked harder and faster, gripping the base of his dick in one hand and slipping my other hand down to cup his balls and stroke them gently.

"Fuuuuuck. Ohhh..." he was panting and squirming, one hand on the back of my head, the other on the wheel. "Baby... I can't... Oooh fuck, I'm ging to cum baby!" He swerved off the side of the road and slammed on the brakes, holding me tight against him so I wouldn't get hurt. I didn't stop sucking and he groaned through his teeth as he came, shooting into my mouth. "Fuck baby! God damn."

"Mmm.That was kind of exciting," I smiled, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I turned and put my seatbelt back on, still grinning at him.

"Huh. You are excited to live a little on the edge baby?"

"I thought we decided 'baby' was a no go?"

"Mmm, I will try Star. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, it's hard. Fuck that was hot." He pulled back onto the road and I turned to watch him, putting my feet up next to him. He took hold of one of them in his hand, then looked down. "I like your cute little feet."

"You have a thing for feet?"

"No, but yours are cute. You want to stop somewhere and grab some food?"

"I'm ok, maybe after. Unless you're hungry."

"I'm good."

"How long until we get there?"

"Half hour?"

I sipped my tea and he smirked at me before drinking half of his. "Wow, that is strong. Almost like syrup. Still good."

I watched the city go by, then fade into suburbs and then country. It seemed like such an odd change, how close the country was to such a big city. He turned down a road with no name, just a letter. A few miles in, he turned down a road that was just numbers, and it was a dirt road, not paved. I sat up, looking at the cows and goats. Was this real?

The house he pulled up to was newer, which surprised me. It was a cute house, one and a half stories, big porch. There was a small building off to the side that looked like a little shop of some sort. There was a little garden already marked off and plowed up.

"What's it like inside?"I asked.

"Nice, new. New kitchen hardwood floors. Master bedroom downstairs, a nice big room upstairs. Basement isn't finished, but it's stubbed and ready. It has eight acres, some wooded, a pond and a few fields."

"It's cute. What is that building?"

"It was a woodshop."

"I looks nice. Is the other one close?"

"We can look in the windows if you want, there's no one living here. He got a new job and they moved quick."

"I can tell. It's fine. If you say it's nice, I trust you. Is the other one far?"

"About fifteen minutes. It's on the other side of the town."

"Can we look at the shop on the way?"

"Sure babe... Star. Let's do it." He pulled away and I watched the fields again, looking at more horses and cows. I wasn't sure if it was charming or horrifying.

The store wasn't huge, but it didn't need to be I guessed. The town wasn't very big.

"It ain't much, but it didn't cost much. And I plan to do some updates."

"It's nice. I like it."

"Good, let's go look at the other place."

It was bigger than the first and older. It was still nice, but it had a more farmhouse feel to it and it had a barn.

"It comes with 6 acres they are parceling out the rest. The kitchen is new, but the rest it vintage and a little rustic. Kind of cool. It has three bedrooms and the basement is finished. I think..."

"I like the other one better," I said quickly. "A lot better. This place doesn't feel... like home. Someone else's maybe."

"I kind of like the other one better too, even if it is a little smaller."

"Not like you will be needing a lot of room, right?" I asked as he backed out of the drive. "Since you don't plan on kids."

He smiled as he put the car in drive and headed back into the town. "I was thinking about having it reversed. My vasectomy."

"Oh... umm. I don't think... I really want that, if that's ok."

"We'll talk about it little one," he said evasively, smirking again.

I felt sick again. I had to get away quickly.

He stopped at a little greasy spoon place in the small town, but the food was actually amazing. He watched me closely the whole time, staying close and tense, but we were the only people there beside the waitress and the cook. The waitress served us and stayed on her phone at the counter and the cook never showed his face out front. I looked around curiously and put my hand on his thigh under the table reassuringly. When we got back in the truck, he half tackled me, giving me a crushing kiss as he grinned at me.

"What was that?" I giggled as he sat up and started the truck.

"Nothing little one. Wanna go back by the other house? Sit with me while I call my realtor?"

"Sure," I answered, smiling at him. He was crazy if he really thought I wanted to come play wifey to him out in this backwoods hole.

He pulled in, closer this time and pulled me out of the truck to walk around and peak in the windows while he called Raul to tell him to put a bid in. When he hung up, he turned to me, his eyes shining. He looked so happy that it warmed my heart to see it. I grinned at him and went to him, slipping my arms around his waist. He bent and kissed me on the head, then turned my face up to kiss him. He lifted me a foot off the ground and I threw my arms around his neck as he kissed me. He carried me around the back and knelt, laying me on the ground. He made love to me and I let him, closing my eyes and trying to focus on how good he felt. His hands, his arms, his lips and holy cow his beautiful dick. He really was an amazing lover, taking my head to another place every single time, making me want him despite everything.

He came with a sweet sigh, kissing my head and jaw gently, then rolling to hold me close. I snuggled into his arms and held him close, kissing his chest.

"Davey?" I asked softly. "You... seem like you actually care about me... Do you? And bringing me out here for my opinion... it's all so surreal. Are you just doing all of this because you have to? Because you think you can never let me go? I am just someone you have to deal with now so you won't get in trouble?"

"Hush Little One. I adored you the second you came in to my shop. Yeah, I'm stuck with you, but I am fucking happy as hell about it. I want you. And yes, I care about you. A lot. I want you to be happy, to like where we are."

"I do like this place. I've never had a garden, but I like the thought of growing something with my own hands. As soon as I saw that, I wanted to find a book about gardening. And maybe some chickens?"

"Sure Little One," he laughed.

"You realize, you don't have to move out here for me. Because of me. I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to."

He rolled me to my back and leaned over me to look down at me. "You don't even know how much I want to believe you little one. Give me time. I will let you earn my trust, just give me time. Can you do that?"

"Of course. I understand. I just want you to know, I don't want to go anywhere. I feel... happier than I ever have since leaving home. Not stressed about school, or tuition, or getting enough hours at work. Just destressing... and then there's you... your arms, your smile, your mostly gentle nature," I smiled, blushing, "and the way I feel when we... you know. That's... amazing. And then all of this... Like you care what I think and you want to show me and include me like I matter. My heart is just... so full. I've never had that. I... like it. A lot."

He smiled and kissed me again, then pulled me up off the ground. "Let's head home," he said softly, then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed and held myself up with my hands on his back. When he smacked my ass as he walked, I kicked teasingly and laughed again. He put me in the truck and I pulled him close, kissing him again.

"Thank you," I whispered, hugging him. "Thank you for bringing me here. For everything..."

I didn't have to try hard to bring up tears, there was already a lump in my throat. Why did it hurt so bad to deceive him this way?

He was a monster!

"No," he shook his head anxiously. "No little one, don't cry! Hey, it's all right, look at me. I'm going to make up everything to you. Every shitty thing I've done. I WILL see you happy. So happy. Don't cry?"

"It's happy tears Davey!" I cried, hugging him close again. He squeezed me tight, kissing my head over and over again. The tears were misery and hatred for myself for caring at all how much he would hurt. For betraying myself with thoughts of how much I wanted him. "Can we go home now please?" I asked softly, pulling back.

"Yeah," he answered with a final kiss to my head.

The drive back to his house was quiet. Without him asking, I layed down on his lap when we got to the place where he said I could come up earlier. He stroked my hair softly. When he pulled into the garage and hit the button, I sat back up and got out and he came around quickly to grab my hand to lead me in. I offered him a smile, but I was still feeling heartbroken. I went straight to the collar and picked it up and handed it to him, then offered my neck.

He swallowed hard, but put it on me and locked it. I disappeared to the bathroom and cried brokenly until he knocked softly. "Little One?" he asked through the door.

"Starling is fine," I called back, then stood up to wash my face.

He came in, opening the door slowly. "What is it?" he asked, turning my face up to his.

"I don't know," I answered, then half laughed. "Probably just girl issues. Umm.. I may need some girl products. You know?"

"Sure, yeah. I will get some tomorrow. You sure?"

"No. I don't know. I'm just... stupid emotional right now."

He smiled. "Need some ice cream?"

I laughed, then nodded. "Yeah. That will probably help. What kind do you have?"

"I am old school, I like basics. I have Butter Pecan."

"I like that," I offered, smiling again.

We sat and ate ice cream at the mini bar and I tried to get my emotions under control. He pulled me to the bed and held me against him, rubbing my back. "You know, we get this place, you will have to find some better furniture. I've always been fine with my old bachelor thrift store stuff, but we'll be needing something better. I'm not good at that, you think you can handle it?"

"Sure. Doubt you will like my style."

"Why is that?"

"I love super colorful and bright bohemian style. Brilliant colors, patterned fabrics, big cushions, colorful walls. Think like the inside of a gypsy wagon."

"Umm. Well, maybe you can do the room upstairs like that," he laughed. "Think you can do something... a little less for the rest?"

I laughed and pressed my head to his chest. "Sure. I can look some things up on pinterest, see what else looks good. Does that mean the upstairs room will be mine?"

"Our room will be the master bedroom little one."

"No, I mean like an office for me to work out of, and maybe a craft room and art room."

"You do crafts? And what kind of art? What do you mean work out of?"

"I was almost done with college, but I know what I need to know for the job I want. It's all online and I can work from home. All I need is internet and a bank account they can direct deposit to. I also sell things on Etsy. My art and the crafts I make. I have a PayPal for that."

"Huh. Well internet shouldn't be an issue. And of course you can have the room for that. Or that little shop if you'd rather. I was just going to use it for storage for the store."

"The room should work. I liked that it had a lot of windows. Natural light, from what I could see from the outside." I realized suddenly that I was excited about it. I could picture it in my head and I needed to stop doing that. "You know. I could probably do my job from your shop too. We could hang out together, or I could give you time off. It's small enough that you shouldn't need anyone else, right?"

"I wasn't going to, not right away, but that might work. Maybe. I will want time off with you though. I don't want to be tied to it. I like the idea of you coming to hang out better. Showing off my hot wife."

My stomach clenched. "Your what?" I asked in shock.

"You heard me. We stay out there, people will need to think you are my wife. Less questions. That an issue for you?" he asked teasingly, but I heard the edge to his voice.

I made myself grin as my face reddened, but it was anger. "Don't you usually have to ask first?" I said breathlessly, hiding my face in his chest as he chuckled.

"Say the word Little One and we will head to Vegas."

"You don't even really know me!" I said in shock.

He laughed again. "I already said it Little One. I was pretty much completely enamoured with you when you walked in my store. Never been a love at first sight guy, but I am thinking I am a believer now."

"You strike me as a bit of a player," I said, and I knew I didn't keep the hurt out of my voice. "Like you had a different girl on your arm every night."

"Eh. Not a different girl on my arm and not every night. Usually just in my bed. Never anything serious and they always knew it wasn't. And if I didn't want to see them anymore, I said so, I never just ghosted anyone. Some may say playboy, but I never did anyone wrong. Until you I guess." He said the last softly, with regret.

I buried my face in his chest again. "Can we lay here and watch a movie or something?"

"We can watch TV," he laughed. "I don't have movies or a way to stream them. If you want to curl up and read a book, you can."

"I finished them already," I answered.

"All of them?" he asked incredulously.

"I only downloaded three! And I have been staying up all night with nothing to do but read!"

"It's fine. Get your tablet and download some more. Give me a sec." He went upstairs and turned on the wifi, then came back down carrying a laptop. I smiled and got up, pouring us both a glass of tea before coming back. Ge gave me that sexy smile when I handed it to him and I sat up against the wall and pulled him into my arms to lay against me. He threaded his fingers through mine and kissed my hand before opening his laptop. I opened the tablet and went back to the shopping page. I put a few books in the cart, just in case, then went back to the same book as before and quietly tapped in my message. My finger hovered on the submit button, but I steeled myself and hit it. Nausea and fear washed over me. I had done it. One step, a fallback in getting away. I put a few more books in the cart and handed it to him. After a few swipes, he handed it back to me. I immediately opened a book, then sat waiting, tense. Would it be hours? Days? A month?

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" I asked as I looked over his shoulder. It looked like he was doing payroll.

"Yeah babe. Star. Why? WIll you miss me?"

"Maybe," I teased, putting my arm around his neck and laying my cheek on his head. He bent his head and kissed my arm.

"Not too long. I need to help with a delivery and do a couple interviews."

"No hot girls though, right?"

He turned to look at me, an eyebrow raised. "Was that jealousy I heard in your voice?"

I blushed, because it HAD been jealousy. He pulled me close and kissed me with a grin before going back to his work. Damn him all to hell! Stop being so freaking sweet! You are a monster!

I made myself focus on the book to avoid thinking of him and more interactions with him. I found myself yawning and the sun wasn't even down. I moved and curled up on his shoulder, falling asleep quickly.

His alarm woke us in the mornin and I was actually super surprised when he handed me two pills, his cheeks red. I tried to smile, but my feelings were actually hurt. I did the same as before, going to get a bottle of water and an apple, dropping the pills into the basket when I did. I pretended to take the pills and took a long drink of water, then sat and ate my apple. He came and hugged me from behind and kissed my head.

"Soon Little One."

"I know," I answered and turned to kiss him. I finished my apple and yawned as I went to bed, stumbling a little as I did. I curled up, hugging his pillow tight. He kissed my shoulder before he left and I was up as soon as I heard his truck pull away. I grabbed the pills and the shot glass, then ground them all to powder. Should I wait one more day? Or take a chance? I took a deep breath and poured the powder into the bottom of a glass, then put the glass behind the others.

As soon as I finished that, I checked to see if he left the wifi on. He did not. I wondered if anyone had seen my message yet? I read and paced and read some more, nervously and anxiously listening for sirens or cars or something. I was starting to stress myself sick.

Finally, he arrived home and I got in bed to wait for him. He took a long time upstairs before finally coming down, talking on the phone. He came right to me, brushing my hair off my face and kissing my shoulder quietly while the person on the phone buzzed in his ear.

"Yeah, me too," he suddenly said and I almost jumped. "I think he's the one. You can give him the call back and train him. ... Yes seriously, didn't I already tell you I wanted you to manage Manny's? ... No, not tomorrow, I have plans. ... I may be out a couple days, I found a house. ... Fuck you, no, you aren't going to meet her. ... Yeah, I think so. More than I have ever been before. ... I don't know man, shut up with that shit! ... Yeah, I will be there for that delivery. Make the new guy come in too so he can see how we do it. ... I don't know, I have a bid in. ... Shut the fuck up! I'm hanging up now!"

He hung up, chuckling. He called Raul immediately.

"Hey man, what's the good word? ... Is that quick for a counter? ... That's higher than you were thinking on it, isn't it?... No, don't lowball, I want it. Counter lower though. ... Sure man, thanks."

He hung up and dialed another number. "Hey Naomi it's Davey. ... Good, you? ... I miss you too. How's Evie? ... Yeah? Tell her I am sorry I missed it. I will try and make her next one. Hey, I wanted to let you know, I met someone. We are getting a place, moving to that town where my new store is going to be. ... I know I haven't. ... No, it's not too soon, calm down. ... I don't know, we haven't talked about it. ... Yeah, it's a cute place on a few acres. ... Yes, she is cute. Hot even. ... I don't know, we haven't talked about that either. ... Umm... I don't know if I want to tell you that sis."

My racing heart slowed down and I let out a breath. He didn't have a kid, that wasn't an ex, it was his sister and probably his niece. Why was I so relieved?

"Ok, but not snide remarks. She's 21. ... What did I just say? ... No, she is not a golddigger, she is not like that at all. ... Naomi, seriously, stop. ... You will understand when you meet her. ... I don't know, we have a lot to do. Maybe next month? ... I am sure Evie will love her. ... I don't know if she likes kids, we haven't really talked about that either. ... Yes Nay, we have done more than just fuck. She is a great fuck though. ... Short, cute, shortish curly brown hair, hazel eyes, adorable freckles, smokin body. ... I know I don't, she's different. ... No, she reads a lot. ... Yes she's smart asshole. ... I'm actually not sure, I just know she works online and she went to college for it. She does other things too, makes things and sells them online. ... Espy? ... Yeah, that's it. ... I don't fucking know what her store name is. ... No I am not telling you her name yet. You'll just stalk her online. I want you to meet her first. ... I don't know, I may have a housewarming, I'll see what she thinks. ... Yeah? ... Maybe, we'll see. ... Hey, tell Evie I love her and tell your fuckwad of a husband he still owes me on that last game. I won't forget. ... No way, he swore. A whole day at Manny's in drag. ... It's his fault for betting on the fucking Cowboys! ... Yeah, love you too, later."