Starling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a breath and looked around, trying to decide what to say and do. My eyes paused for a moment on the pillar and the chain wrapped around it. The padlocks. I kept my gaze going, looking around, not focusing as I glanced around.

"Are those the records?" I asked, letting my eyes rest on his record player and the box next to it.

"Yeah."

I nodded and looked around some more. It was a man cave type room. TV, gaming systems, a mini bar, old furniture, dart board, pool table.

"That the bathroom?" I asked, getting to my feet.

"Yeah, need help?" he asked solicitously, standing also.

"No," I answered quickly, looking up at him. He really was freaking hot and even his tall, skinny, punk look was sexy. I realized I was staring when he gave me that smoky smile and I blushed, turning to the bathroom. "Be right back," I offered, going in and shutting the door. I used the restroom trying to ignore the discomfort there, and washed my hands, then my face as I thought.

He knew what he had done. He had to realize after the fact if not during. I had not reacted well. I could remember how panicked he had seemed as he tried to bring me around and talk to me. I must have passed out. He brought me here to make sure I wasn't going to ruin his life. He wanted reassurances.

I went back out and looked around again. "Do you remember where I tossed my phone?" I asked, not having to pretend to blush. I looked around as if I was actually looking, though I knew he had it.

"I don't... we were dancing and I wasn't paying attention."

"I guess this is your shirt? Thanks for letting me use it. I guess mine got lost while we were fooling around?"

"Umm, torn a bit. We got carried away."

I smiled and shrugged. "Do you see it anywhere?"

"No babe, sorry."

"No big deal. Can I use yours and call her? She can come get me?"

"Yeah. You can hang out if you want. I have a shower and you can borrow a shirt. We can watch a movie till Ron gets back?"

"Oh... that sounds fun. Maybe next time? I mean, if you want there to be a next time? I have family coming this afternoon, but nothing tomorrow?"

He grinned and stood up, walking up to me. I let him pick me up and stand me on the table. He touched my face and turned me up to look at him. He kissed me and I tried to kiss him back, but I know I felt stiff. He lifted me and turned me, then set me down on the floor. He smirked as he caught me around the waist and pulled me across his lap as he sat down. He grabbed my ankle quickly and before I could sit up or react, he wrapped the chain around it twice, pulling it tight and padlocking it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, kicking and trying to push him away.

He stood and stepped back. "We need to talk a minute babe."

"About what?" I demanded angrily, tugging on the chain. It was tight and I couldn't get it over my ankle or my foot. "About what you did? About kidnapping me to try and hide it? What did you give me? Did you roofie me? I was willing to just go home and forget it, I was stupid enough to flirt and drink and be alone with a stranger. But this is ridiculous. You can't kidnap me! I need to get home, I need a freaking morning after pill and a shower."

"You aren't on the pill?" he asked curiously.

"No! Why would I be? That's for people who are sexually active and I had no intention of being active until I started dating again! I had that choice taken from me!"

"Now you just settle down! You were very clear about what you wanted, grinding your hot pussy all over me, fucking me with your eyes, shoving your tongue down my throat, asking to see my cock and playing with it. At what point was I supposed to think you weren't as into it as I was? You were so freaking wet and hot for my cock, you never said stop or no and you had every opportunity to!"

"I couldn't get my head to stop spinning! It all happened so fast and I tried! I pushed you away, I was crying! I begged you, I covered myself and tried..." I couldn't stop the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. "You ASSHOLE!"

He grabbed me and yanked me against him, sitting down again and pulling me into his lap. "You listen to me. I like you, I liked you the second you walked in. I would never hurt or rape anyone, let alone you. I thought what was happening was mutual, it was freaking hot and like an amazing fantasy. I had no clue you were innocent, I thought you were making a move on me. What guy wouldn't think that? You had three drinks. Not enough to get drunk. I had no way to know you weren't willing until it was too late and you were crying. After."

"Fine. Let me go. I won't press charges."

"Babe..."" he chuckled. "You'll forgive me if I want a few more reassurances. Not to mention... I really like you right where you are at."

"You are kidding, right?"

"No, Star," he said quietly, running his thumb over my shoulder. "I'm not. I'm going to set a few ground rules for you. First off..."

"Ground rules? You are out of your mind! You have to let me go! People will be looking for me, my roommate knows where I went!"

"First off," he said more loudly, putting a finger over my lips. "You won't try anything stupid like hurting me. Only I have the keys to that lock and you won't be breaking that chain. Scream all you want, I don't have any neighbors close and I am far enough back in the woods that no one passing on the road would hear either. So if you hurt me, or worse, you die a slow death, starving. The chain is long enough for the bathroom, but you will only get food from my hand. Second... I will be fucking you. I don't want you to fight it or struggle. I want you to enjoy it and I will make sure you do if you are good for me. I will be teaching you to suck cock and training your ass to take my cock..."

I jerked back from his hand, glaring up at him. "You put that thing in my mouth and I will bite it off! I am not going to let you rape me over and over again!"

"Like I said, you hurt me, you die a slow death all alone. It could be worse babe, I could be beating you into submission. I don't want to hurt you, not at all. I have never hurt anyone on purpose. I am also not going to jail for a miscommunication, so I will do what I have to."

"I won't press charges! Just let me go! I swear I won't!"

"Hush little bird."

"Don't call me that! I HATE that. And don't shush me!"

He laughed at me, his eyes shining with amusement and I glared at him angrily. "Fair enough Starling. Cool your temper. It's easy for you to say you won't, but why take a chance? When what I really want is to keep you right here with me."

"What about what I want?" I demanded, unable to stop the tears in my eyes from falling.

"Oh babe, you will be wanting it soon enough. I will try hard to make you happy if you let me. If nothing else I will make you enjoy the fucking. I love to eat pussy and I will be making you scream my name before the weekend is over."

"That's disgusting! YOU are disgusting! A monster! Don't you care at all what I want? What I have planned for my life? It's not being locked in a basement for some old pervert to use when he wants to..."

"Hush!" he said harshly. "No. This is not who I am, not really, but things got fucked up. I will protect myself. And if I can find a little happiness in the process, I will."

"What about my happiness? You have to make someone miserable to make yourself happy?"

"Stop arguing Starling. I'd hate to have to gag you. I will help you find happiness, you just have to change your frame of mind and allow it."

"No one can be happy locked in a basement for the rest of their life!"

"I will make it nice for you, give you things to do. Bring down a bed, move some of this shit out, give you a desk and computer. No internet, but you will have things to do. I will get you food you like, make you dinner. I will take care of you babe."

"I don't want to be taken care of!" I cried, but it sounded petulant even to me.

"Ok babe. Just step back and take a breath. Think about it more objectively. You can see my situation, right?"

"I said I wouldn't press charges! And even if I did, it's not like you didn't do it!"

"It was a miscommunication! I didn't realize until after and I don't deserve to go to jail and have my life ruined for that!" he spat angrily, really losing his temper for the first time. "You came in flaunting yourself for all you were worth, flirting, kissing, playing with my dick! You wrapped your legs around me and you were hot and wet and ready and you never said no! You seemed into it! So just stop with trying to guilt trip me. This is on you as much as it is me!"

"Drunk is not consent!"

"No, but coming at me, playing with my cock, shoving your tongue down my throat, moaning like a whore when I slid my finger into you, wrapping your legs around me! Any man would have misunderstood those fucking signals!"

"I was a virgin!"

"Not anymore. And it's not like you are ever going to have another cock in your life. Not now. Deal with it princess. Get it through your head, make peace with it. You are mine now. No! Shut your mouth, I am done arguing. Let's get a few things out of the way babe. Come over here and let me eat that pussy before I fuck you again."

"No!" I yelled, horrified. I scooted back behind the steel post I was chained to. I yanked and pulled on it again, trying to get it loose. All it did was make my ankle hurt.

He sat back and watched me and I knew he was waiting for me to realize I wasn't going anywhere. I glared at him around the pole and he smirked at me. He really was hot for an older man. Asshole. I yanked on the chain again, then looked down. I gathered the excess chain, making myself a swinging weapon.

His grin was amused now as he stood up. He came to me slowly, his head cocked like he thought I wouldn't do it. I swung full armed at his head and he dodged it with ease as he slipped in and grabbed my arm. He pulled the chain out of my hand and tossed it on the floor, then picked me up around the waist and took me to the couch. He tossed me down, making me bounce and he was still smirking as he went to a knee next to me and took hold of my legs as I tried to kick him. "You don't like having your pussy licked?"

"No! You are a pig!"

He snorted a derisive laugh. "Have you ever had a guy go down on you?"

"No!"

"And you have never sucked cock I am assuming."

"No!"

"You ever cum?"

"Of course I have, stop asking disgusting questions!"

"Babe, you weren't so shy and prudish yesterday. Looking at my dick, playing with it. A complete stranger."

"I was drunk!"

He shrugged. "Drunk don't change who you are at your core, just makes it easier for you to let it shine through. Am I going to have to tie you down or are you going to let me... Girl. You kick at me one more time and I will spank you like a fucking child," he snarled, catching my ankle again. He pulled me up by my hair and pulled his shirt off of me, then ripped my underwear off as he shoved me to my back. "You fight or kick again, I will tie you down. I tie you down, I won't be letting you up any time soon, not till I have fucked you senseless for a full week. Stop trying to close your legs, I have seen everything up close and personal while you were out. How do you think you got clean? You didn't give yourself a bath. I cleaned this pussy, I fingered this pussy, I got nice and close and spread you open, took a nice long look. There is nothing you can hide from me now. Open your legs, stop fighting. I mean it Star, behave yourself and just enjoy it, don't make me punish you."

I was crying again, feeling terrified and angry. He held me down with a hand between my breasts and slid back so he can lean in. "Please!" I begged hysterically. "I've never done this, I don't want this! Plea... Oh!"

His mouth was hot and wet, his tongue firm as he pressed it against my nub. It felt good. So good as he moved it, swirled it and flicked with it. He slid a finger into me and I gasped, my back arching. His finger curled slowly in time with his tongue, massaging gently, though that wasn't the right word. God it felt amazing. Pleasure rolled through me and I could hear myself moaning and gasping. My hips were pressing up into his mouth, rolling against him and I didn't care right this moment that I was here against my will and he was forcing this on me. I just wanted that rising feeling to crest, I needed it to. He slid a second finger into me and I cried out at the fullness of his long fingers working me from the inside. His mouth worked faster, his fingers working harder.

"Ohhh! Yes!" I cried, the pleasure building exponentially. My fingers slid into his hair, curling in and gripping tightly as he moaned into my pussy. I came, hard. My muscles locking up as ecstasy rolled over me in wave after wave. He kept sucking and licking, working his fingers until it finally ended. I was panting as I realized I was high off the couch. I had arched and cum so hard he was holding me two feet off the couch.

He eased me down, panting as well and looking at me like a hungry wolf. He was glistening as he raised up, his chin, his chest. He laughed a husky laugh as me moved closer. "Fuck yes baby. If I had known you were a squirter, I would have put a towel down. That was fucking hot." He was moving higher, hovering over me as I stared at him wide eyed. He went up to his knees and undid his jeans, shoving them down so his huge cock was jutting out at me. He dropped back down to me, moving to kiss me.

I wanted to pull away, turn my head, but I was still on a bliss high. He kissed me and I could taste myself on him, smell myself. It was... dirty, raunchy... and very exciting. I refused to kiss him back, but I let him kiss me. My hands went back to his hair, then I felt him pressing his cock against my pussy. He slid in with ease, I was so wet and I screamed into his mouth. He was still too big, it hurt and the pain snapped me back to earth.

"Stop!" I cried, turning away from him. "Please, it hurts!"

"Pain won't last baby, god damn you feel fucking good. Relax baby, don't tense up or it will hurt worse. Come on baby, relax for me, feel how good it is. Ooh, fuck baby," he moaned. He was moving much slower than he had the day before and after a few moments, he was right. The pain eased and it started to feel better. Good even. "That's right baby, fuck. See how good it can be? Jesus baby, I want you to cum for me again!"

I shook my head, trying to push the pleasure away. I didn't want this! I wanted to be free, I wanted...

He turned my face to kiss him again and I lost myself there. His passion, his need, it all poured into me along with the pleasure as he made love to me. He wasn't fucking... it was too slow and passionate. He was making me enjoy it and showing me how much he wanted me. I was starting to build up to another orgasm again and I was torn between wanting to push the pleasure away and letting it happen. I wanted it to happen again, it felt so good... God, why did it have to be so beautiful?

He moved to kiss my jaw and neck and I sighed as shivers ran up my spine with each brush of his lips. "Come for me baby," he whispered.

"Faster," I begged, pulling him with my legs. He moved faster, but not too much. I knew he was trying not to hurt me. "More!" I demanded, reaching down with my hands and grasping his hips.

"You want me to fuck you baby?"

"Yes!"

He went up to his knees and grabbed my hips as he did, pulling me higher. He started moving faster and faster and my pleasure climbed rapidly. He began slamming into me, hard and fast, bouncing me off his hips. "Come for me!" he roared.

"Yes! Oh yes... just... oh..."

"I'm going to cum baby, fuck, Yeah! Yes baby yes!"

He came, throbbing and squirting his hot cum into me and it tipped me over the edge. I came around him, and he roared and bore me to the couch as my pussy squeezed his throbbing cock, pulling his cum from him, milking him dry. He collapsed on top of me, trying to catch his breath as he hugged me close. I let him, also trying to relearn to breathe.

"That... Baby that was amazing," he panted. "Fucking hell Star, it can be that good all the time. I loved that. Tell me you did too."

"Will you get of me please?" I asked, humiliated. "I want a shower. And if you are going to keep me here for this... you have to get me the pill. I need a morning after pill."

"Baby, you don't need that poison. I am cut. I need a shower now too." He chuckled. "Another one, though I like the one you gave me better."

I blushed again and turned away. "Please get off me."

He laughed and moved. "Deny it all you want Star, I know you enjoyed that. There was nothing nonconsensual about that. Come on baby, let's get a shower."

He pulled me up and led me to the bathroom, turning the water on. He shed the rest of his clothes and pulled me into the water with him. I pulled away roughly and scrubbed myself clean, facing away from him. I stepped out before he was done and wrapped up in a towel as he laughed again. When he stepped out and grabbed a towel, I looked at his cock again and the ring in it. I jerked my eyes away, refusing to be curious. "I need clothes," I demanded. "My purse has my keys in it. My bedroom is the one on the right and I have a suitcase and a bag under my bed."

"I will get you some new clothes babe. Until then, you can wear my t-shirts."

"Why can't I have my own clothes?" I asked angrily.

"We both know why. Now hush. I am going to need to run some errands anyway. What are you, a small? Extra small? Size one?"

"Three. Small. I have..."

"Hush, Starling. Hush. I will bring you back some food and pick up some groceries. What do you like?"

"Davey... please? Let me go? I won't tell, not anyone... and maybe I will even come back. I didn't... hate what just happened. I know you didn't mean what happened yesterday. I know you didn't and I won't punish you for it. I don't want to be a prisoner in a basement the rest of my life Davey, please?"

He smiled a sad smile. "I will get an assortment then, if you won't tell me. And you get Taco Bell for lunch. Special request? Otherwise you get hard tacos."

"I am fine with that," I said, looking down.

"Pop?"

"No thanks. I drink coffee or tea. And I like fresh fruit. Vegetables. If... If I do all you ask, can I at least let my family know I am not dead?"

"We will talk about it later. Here. Take these."

"What are they?" I asked, taking the pills he handed me in my hand.

"Nothing bad, they will help you sleep. Take them."

I sighed and swallowed one, then looked up at him. "I have to take both?"

"Yeah babe, they aren't strong. There you go, good girl. You'll have to flip the couch cushion for now," he said with a grin. "I will bring you a blanket and pillow." He left up a set of stairs hidden by a door, but came right back with a couch cushion pillow and an afgan. He pulled one of his shirts on me, then he laid me down and covered me, then kissed my head. "Sleep babe."

He left and I sighed, closing my eyes and drifting off. I didn't know what time it was when I woke up, but the house was dark and quiet. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. "Davey?" I called softly. More loudly, I yelled again. I was answered with silence. I got up and stumbled around until I found the wall, then I moved along it, searching for a lightswitch. The chain got caught on something and I had to go back the other way. I found no switch, but I did find the door to the bathroom and there was a light in there. It illuminated the basement in a dim, eerie white light that made the shadows look blue. I could see the switch next to the door and I hurried to it, only to have my ankle yanked back and falling forward when it did. I hit my head hard on the door jamb as the chain pulled painfully on my ankle. I scooted to slacken the chain, my hand going to my head and the slick lump on it. My hand came away with blood. I had to limp to the bathroom to wash the blood away, I must have pulled something in my ankle. The blood was in my hair and it didn't want to stop flowing. I pressed a cloth to it as hard as I could, wincing at the pain.