All Comments on 'Start the Revolution without Me Ch. 04'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KJay15KJay15over 4 years ago
2*

Shit characters frankly, I'm no Saint but the language is so crude, I can't imagine any woman talking like that, great story though, I just wish it was news clips instead.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Point-Counterpoint

This reads like an extended, misogynistic rant. Which is pretty fun, but only because I read Clegg's story on a different site. So it's really the point-counterpoint kind of thing which makes it entertaining for me. Also, the news should report on the like-minded people traveling the other direction, in the way that tens of thousands of American Socialists went to Russia in the 1930's to help build the new Communist utopia.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel4 months ago

Quote Point-Counterpoint:

> This reads like an extended, misogynistic

> rant.

.

This Quote is content related, but I have to agree with it. I want to go farther here and say that it is not trolling to point out content of this sort. The stories and literature we write and read have a strong affect on the society in which we live. The content of these should be fair game for review and discussion .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...