All Comments on 'Start the Revolution without Me'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The sad future

This is hyperbole right now, but honestly, this is a possible future. Amusing and horrifying all at once.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 4 years ago
If some people had their way...

This is a good story. Very timely too. I just hope this is not prophetic.

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
no!

I know this is a story but no. I think Brexit will be a success or I hope it will be for the UK but still an interesting story of a dystopian UK none the same. A feminist takeover of the UK is a horrifying prospect and I think in the US they're slowly trying it especially with the divorce laws and education. Aus/NZ are on their way next as well so this could really be a "prophecy of doom" which is frightening, remember "many a word said in jest" so lets hope not as this is really just an a erotic story and not fact. Interesting to say the least.

leeanna19leeanna19over 2 years ago

Good story. Women don't want men or their sons as slaves.

I agree that education is bias towards girls.

Women will be in more positions of power, but many still want to be stay at home mums

MisterteaMisterteaover 2 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't finish it. You seem never to have read much good writing, nor to have read any books on how to write well. Exposition is a thing you should only use very sparingly, if at all - maybe the odd sentence here and there, and only if really necessary. You filled up most of the first page with it, and I lost the will to live. Still, when it comes to ranting against Brexit, you could probably teach Steve Bray a thing or two.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year ago

This story is based on Freddie Cleggs New Order. It is about a feminist takeover of Britain. His story is impossible real. It is just a fun tale. The problem is men keep a country running, They deliver the food, produce the power, keep the water flowing. You can't lock half the population up. 70% of the police are men 90% of the armed forces are men. Would men like that submit to being pegged and whipped? Freddie used to write male domination stories, now he writes interesting femdom.

If all the men died tomorrow women would be fucked. If all the women died tomorrow, men would have no one to fuck LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
806 Followers
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...