Starting from Scratch Ep. 050: LUmBEr yard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

Her music now leaning into the metal genre that she herself preferred jumped into Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC. Pardon the missing lightning bolt. She loved old school metal as much as the newer stuff. Befitting of her current stature she went with it. Hands in her hair lifting it up into a sweaty mound she shook her shoulders letting her breasts bounce from side to side. With her tether untied her top fell to less than 40% covered, basically her nipples were her sole support. Peering down at her unfortunate wardrobe malfunction she merely released her hair and took her tethers and clenched her teeth around them as if a horse's bridle, her cleavage remained low but not totally exposed. Hands back in her hair she swayed through the song. Not a very long song as it was, the next tune in a Greatest Hits CD was Thunderstruck, more upbeat to get her reactions amped up.

Rising carefully to her feet with an assistance from behind, a nice firm pair of hands on her ass lifting her, she flared her eyes. The song should have been AC/DC's Touch Too Much. Blowing it off she just rebounded into a seductive dance that kept her hands in her hair, tits bobbing about to the anthem. In her dance recital she eyed each and every boy there to study their reactions be it lust, nerves, or stress. Finding only one boy looking worried she pointed at him and curled a finger drawing him closer. With an encouragement nudge by Antoine the boy moved between the others until he stood up against the edge of her stage. Lowering into a crouch he could easily look between her legs at her stunning pink slit. Eying it he grew tense. Finally, as the song dwindled she just sat down Indian style on the table and covered her lap with her hands. Releasing her tethers from her teeth they fell over her cleavage. Music stalled by her actions via Toby Mellon she just sat there in front of the boy.

"What's on your mind?" She said using her hands to retie her dress tether to her neck.

"Nothing! You're freaking awesome." The young black male chuckled nervously, looking about him at the others. A few agreed with his compliment verbally, just as they heard Patrice scream another round of orgasms.

"She's loud." Piper giggled.

"I bet you're louder." Darryl Priest laughed.

"Pffft!" She rolled her eyes, "Good thing we don't have windows up in Det..." She bit her tongue finishing her comment under her breath, "My screams would blow the glass out again." Voice returning she smiled at the boy, "Tell me the truth." Her warm smile struck home.

"I-I-" He failed to reply. Behind him a jock named Nolan warned her that the boy was gay with a wagging hand gesture. Eyes hesitant she maintained a friendly smile and lifted the young man's chin.

"If you ever need to talk I'm here for you. Fully clothed."

"Thanks! I'm good though. I won't ever rat you out."

"Good! Let's talk early next week. Bend my ear over."

"O-Okay?" He wasn't sure what she meant. Turning away from her Piper immediately pointed at everyone to treat him respectfully for his choices in life. The group stood idle nodding, Calvin Knobb's even patted the boy's shoulder.

"Among friends Bro." The boy Brandon smirked and mumbled, "Thanks."

Before another word could relate Piper looked around at the constructed wood projects they had abandoned due to her. They were all pretty sturdy constructions. Just to show her impression she rallied their egos with, "Build me something." The suggestion brought on vivid thoughts as to what. Topic for further discussion later.

Oblivious to the time used up, the next period bell shook everyone to their core, imaginations retreating. Toby and Danny Wendt assisted Piper off of the table and physically dusted her dress off by hand. Sawdust left it's mark on her wine colored dress. Copping a feel their true goal she knew, Piper just let it happen, sorely tempted to take her dress off and shake it out like a rug. Better not!

Two minutes later Damon and Patrice opened the office door and stepped out to see Piper leaning on the wood shop table all alone, the boys having moved away were heading out to their next class. They didn't even put their projects away.

"Turned the music on to drown you two lovebirds out." Piper winked.

"Uh huh!" Patrice smirked hugging her man by the side. She was even wearing his ballcap. "Thank you. We've...never done that during school hours before. Did...my nephew hear me?"

"Noooooooo! Calvin was too busy showing me his...bird house. She almost said Cat house. "Any time! I better get back inside." Piper stepped around the table and found herself itchy. "I think I have sawdust up my ass." She whispered in passing. As Piper left the building Patrice mumbled, "Mmmm Mmmm! New girl has one fine booty. Dusty one at that!"

"Not as fine as yours Baby." Damon Rice was smooth, but regardless knew Piper was busted. Patrice shook her head knowing Piper was going to be trouble in a good way. Her kind of friend!

At the back entrance to the school Piper was scratching herself everywhere and whining over her stupidity. Just inside the door she found the boy Brandon waiting. Surprised by him Piper smiled to mask her dilemma, "I guess this is what I get, a wood shop STD." He chuckled bashfully then hugged her out of nowhere.

"I need your help." He mumbled, his cheek between her breasts. "It can't wait until next week."

"I told you I'm always here for you." She rubbed his back. Once they peeled away from one another he sighed heavily looking at his feet.

"I take it you were building a closet door in Shop class?"

"Something like that." He smirked, "I...haven't come out yet."

"I get it totally." She couldn't stop the itch in her backside. "God I need a shower I think."

"It's girls hour in the gym." Brandon posed an option, "You could probably grab a shower while Ruth is busy."

"That's not a bad idea..." She realized she didn't know his name.

"Brandon Foster."

"Good idea Brandon. Wait! I think I remember seeing you the day I did somersaults with Robin."

"I like watching the cheerleaders." He smiled then hesitated, "Their routines."

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, "You want to be a cheerleader don't you?"

"Yessssssssssss!" He went full on spectacle.

"Be at the game tomorrow night. You're cheering alongside my girls. Ummm! I'll even get you a uniform, it's just a t-shirt." She winked.

"Really, truly?"

"Time to be a Swallower."

"Nothing new...between you and I." He chuckled.

"Same here." She winked, "You better get to class. I'm going to wash my sins away."

"Thanks Miss Cherry. I won't let you down. Oh!" He turns to her, "I love your heels."

"Stand tall Brandon." She smirked, "Buy some!"

"I will." He was gone in a blur.

"Sawdust STD...I kill myself. I put the itch in bitch."

Luckily the gym wasn't far away. Far enough!

"FUCK ME!"

There it was!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12