Steak & BJ After Decades Of Neglect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers

Seeing all her efforts affected me. Her forehead, beaded with sweat, her wet locks of hair, her mouth, exhausted from the effort, her tongue, which for once had not been used to give a thousand lectures on rights and injustices. And her magnificent tits, with her nipples, pushed forward by the strap with which I had gripped her elbows.

She deserved me to help her. And I wanted to help her. Her goal was to swallow more cum, I focused on all the wonderful things she had done for me on March 14th, and I cum.

It wasn't a flood, it wasn't a hurricane: it was an honest stream of cum. After three blowjobs she had dried me dry, completely.

I released her elbows, leaving only the Velcro cuffs (if she had wanted, she could have taken them off. To my amazement, she did not).

I removed her anal plug. I wiped off all the water that had melted from her two ice cubes.

She was exhausted, like a child who had played too much and needed to sleep. I picked her up and carried her to her room, then gently laid her in bed. It was 15 minutes to midnight.

She whispered to me, "Love."

"I love you too, honey. It was the 14th, non-Valentine's, best day ever. Now get some rest."

Violet pouted with sweet eyes. "Love..."

"No, darling, after three cumshots I couldn't get laid if Wonder Woman herself was in the bed, tied with the golden rope of Truth."

Violet couldn't contain herself: she was itching to have an orgasm herself!

But she had enough willpower to avoid uttering whole sentences. She said only, "Pussy..."

"For fifteen minutes more, you can't have orgasms. You know, it's a long family tradition, March 14th until midnight. But I promise, after midnight I'll eat it for you."

And, you can believe me. She was horny as hell from the anticipation, and I was super eager at eating it and fingering her (double: I knew full well that she loved it when the two fingers in the pink rubbed flesh against the other finger buried in the rosebud).

From the way she wiggled and moaned, I think I can tell she had a very intense orgasm. We both fell asleep happily -- a seemingly simple fact, but one that had rarely happened on February 14th.

.

Chapter 5 The next morning, coffee, and a silly nursery rhyme.

.

The next morning we both woke up very tired. I had had three orgasms and one, but perhaps we could have both increased the count that morning (December 26 also has its traditions).

Violet stroked my hair and sang. If you have never heard a woman sing in the morning after having an orgasm, you cannot understand the joy of it. Universal literature agrees that there is no more beautiful sight for the eyes than to see a woman as she orgasms: but personally, I would like to add, that there is no sweeter sound for the ears than to hear a woman singing in the morning after having had a night of orgasms.

I asked her if I had hurt her or if she had felt humiliated. She giggled and laughingly confessed to me that it had been the most exciting night of her life. She kissed me and got up to make coffee. It was not a gesture of submission but a true need: we both needed a cup to wake up.

Still half-asleep, I was mulling over a new nursery rhyme, suitable for the New Tradition: to replace and if possible eliminate from memory that old and hateful nursery rhyme.

I was still unconscious and may not have composed a masterpiece in the strict sense, but let us say it was a kind of first draft. In my mind, it was composed in Bookman Old Style font, 14, bold, like in a school book. And some words were in underlined italics, like "beloved" and "cuffed."

.

First stanza

March 14th is the day when every beloved guy Will receive so many blowjobs as long as he kindly stops his gorgeous cuffed wife. Eating steak with a fork and knife,

he watches soccer, basketball, or football. While the pussycat feeds from the bowl,

there are no napkins to wipe her chin: traditional rule of March 14th!

.

Second stanza

There are no boring theaters or clubs or restaurants Nor annoying shoes, strict ties, or fancy pants. Ties, perhaps, might be near the couch (with her labia open, waiting for your touch) but not of the kind you wore at your work desk: maybe earlier she was wearing a costume for burlesque but now she shows herself almost naked and exposed to you, or the delivery girl near the main door unclosed. The wife will be granted a Safeword to ease (with whatever motivation) of a quick and kind release.

.

Third stanza

From seven o'clock p.m. to midnight her heels will be a gift for the sight And she will satisfy his cock with her tongue (no fancy conversation!) all evening long. He has no obligation to reciprocate her, he just has to be relaxed, and cum on the hair.

And if you are (as you are) deep in love, you will make her cum too, after half a night but, first, cuffed both under and above, she cherishes polishing your knob, shiny and bright.

.

Fourth stanza

March 14th is the day when each and every beloved guy gets refunds from Valentine's delusions By his faithful wife and her sweet effusions. Once, she believed it was just a fairytale; today, she sways her hips, waving her feline tail,

walking her gait, cuffed, on her high heels she comes back to your cock; now she kneels. Eager she licks your balls, still asking cum from you: by now, she'll never call you (again) a fool.

.

.

Chapter 6 - Conclusion (a coffee and a message).

.

Violet had gotten up to make coffee in the kitchen. After a few minutes, she returned with the tray, cups, creamer, and her cell phone on. I hadn't noticed, but she had kept it off so as not to be disturbed by yesterday.

"Look, love, a message from young Trudy!"

She showed me her phone. The message read:

"Help me, Auntie Violet: you're my only Hope! Last week my boyfriend dumped me because he says I'm boring, predictable, and too "vanilla"! I am in love with him, I would do anything to make him happy, how can I do it? Can you please help me? I now realize that you are an expert in many things, not just self-defense... I beg you..."

I said, "With great power comes great responsibility, my love.

It seems that the citizenry of the neighborhood needs the help of the superheroine "V for Violet" a self-defense former teacher.

You need to teach a new course of study for girls like Trudy: "How To Set Up A Perfect S&BJ Date"...

...but that's another tale.

.

THE END (or, to be continued?).

.

### Copyright © 2024. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited. All rights reserved by the author. My contribution to the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024. Constructive comments are the best reward for the writer. Be patient with mistakes, English is not my native language. ###

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers