Stealing Alice Pt. 02

Story Info
Can Gene and Alice make it work or will Dad ruin it all?
22.1k words
4.58
9.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
124 Followers

All characters involved in sex acts are eighteen or older.

I figured things would change between me and Mom now. I still wasn't sure how all this worked. In fact I had no idea. Did people just discuss their relationship and then declare that they were together? Was it just a feeling?

The feeling was definitely different. Mom wasn't home when I got up, so I decided to do some drawing. I added a bit of contour to her body on the page. Maybe she could pose for me again later. It was foolish to think drawing, especially a drawing of her, could take my mind off last night.

I found myself on the living room couch looking through the big front window that looked down onto the street. When would Mom get home? The window offered a clear view down the street, and when the black Mercedes came around the corner I would see it. I was hard when I woke up, like always, and thinking about Mom had got me so hard I thought I would burst. My mind buzzed with excitement to match my inflated cock. Several times on its own accord my hand wandered down to my cock, but I pulled it back. My cum belonged to Mommy now, and I would save it for her like a good boy.

It seemed like it was taking forever. It was still only ten o'clock. How long would it take for her to be out? What could she be doing? I was as horny as I had ever remembered being, and my throbbing hard cock rubbed against my leg every time I squirmed. Every black car that rounded the corner was a thump in my heart. One car after another passed. She wasn't back yet. I glanced at the clock. Only ten ten.

Around eleven thirty a black car rounded the corner. When I saw Mom's beautiful face behind the wheel, my stomach flopped in excitement. As I got up, it felt like time was moving slow. I bounded toward the door, my entire body throbbing with each heartbeat. My cock felt like a branding iron as it wobbled and wiggled in my pants. I felt like a dog whose beloved mistress had returned after being gone all day.

I got to the driveway and within a minute she pulled in. Her brow furrowed and her mouth opened slightly when she saw me waiting for her. It seemed to take an hour for the car door to open. But I dashed toward Mom when she emerged and embraced her, pushing her into the car. "Sweetie, oh my God!" There was a smile in her voice. Touching her soft body was the best sensation I had even felt, and I imagined running my tongue over every square inch of it. I wanted to please her, have her, and give her everything I had.

"Mom! Oh I missed you, I love you." I looked up at her and showered her face with kisses. She was overwhelmed by me, and only managed to kiss back a couple of times. Her arms embraced me.

"Ok, Gene. Ok. Settle down a bit. Ooh!" she exclaimed as my boner poked into her side.

"I just wanted Mommy all morning, is all." I whispered in her ear. "I was sad when I woke up and you weren't there." I rubbed my cock on her belly.

"Shh, Gene. We're outside!"

"I don't care Mommy, I've been saving my cum for you. I know you want it. I want Mommy's body so bad."

I felt her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing back. "Gene!" There was steel in her voice now, and irritation. "I need your help now. Help me bring the groceries in and put them away." I backed away, and it was as if a dark cloud had covered her face. The openness and warmth I expected from Mom was gone. I couldn't tell what had taken its place, but her mouth was drawn into a hard line and her brow was furrowed. I tried to tell myself that everything was ok.

I took a few deep breaths. We could wait until after, but it would be hard. I almost dropped some of the bags because I had grabbed two heavy ones in my haste. I walked behind her, staring at her fat, muscular butt and wondering what her asshole tasted like. I watched her bend over to pick up the bags in the trunk and saw her jiggling tits push down on her bra. I would put a bag next to Mom in the kitchen, and then when I wanted to hug and kiss her she would already be on her way out. Her movements seemed calculated to avoid my hands and cock.

But finally everything was put away. Mom and I looked at each other from across the kitchen. She was so beautiful, so sexy. My breath came in gasps from my excitement and I felt warm tingles all over my body. I approached her, step by laborious step.

My arm reached out and took her hand, pulling her toward me. But her other hand pressed on my chest before I could even get a kiss. "Gene, please. My allergies are driving me crazy today." Her eyes were indeed red and watering. "I need to take something and lie down. We can't do this."

"You don't feel good, Mom? Can I give you a backrub? Can I kiss you to make you feel better? I want to make you better, Mom."

"Baby I love you. But I need some rest right now. Get the ginger tea and brew me some, if you want me to feel better." Of course, her every wish was my command. She walked off to the bedroom while I brewed her tea.

While the tea brewed, I was left with only my own thoughts. Everything is ok. I desperately told myself. Mom just has allergies and a headache. You'll get to touch her tonight, and who knows what else? But I couldn't quite soothe myself and dark thoughts of abandonment lurked in the back of my mind.

The tea was done brewing, and I poured a cup with trembling hands. I peeked my head into Mom's room. "Mom, your tea is ready." She was lying on the bed, with her back to me. Her shoulder rose and fell with her even breaths.

"Thanks, Sweetie. Just put it on the bedside table." She didn't turn around. And there was something wrong with her voice. I nervously placed the cup on the table and stared at her.

"Aren't you going to drink it, Mom?" I was starting to feel a little scared.

"Yes, Gene." She was trying hard to hide the irritation in her voice. "Look, I just need some rest right now. We can talk later. Promise. Ok?"

I wanted to lie down with her and hold her, stroke her hair, be her best favorite boy in hopes that it would make her feel better. My poor mom was sick. I wished there was more I could do. This is what I told myself anyway. "Ok mom," I cleared my throat. "I love you. Please get better."

I kept myself busy with drawing, reading, and video games for most of the day. I came down a couple of times to check on Mom, and I could hear the TV on inside. I wanted so badly to come in and ask her how she was, maybe do something to help her. But I was afraid. There was certainly something else here. I felt like I had done something wrong, but didn't know what.

I finally did knock on her door to ask about dinner and she ordered Chinese. I brought her food in, and got a glimpse of her red-eyed face. "Mom, how are you? Any better?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know Gene. Today isn't a great day for me. I appreciate you taking care of me though." I waited for her to say more. Her plastic smile didn't reach her eyes.

But as the sun was setting, I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. My heart leapt with joy. "Come in."

Mom came in. She was red-eyed still, but her mouth was that same "everything's great" plastic smile. She sat down on the bed with me. "Scoot over, Sweetie, sit next to me." She wrapped her arm around me. I shuddered with happiness at finally touching her. Her warm body felt so good against mine. I placed a hand on her thigh. Her hand was quickly on mine, holding it prohibitively in place.

"I'm glad you're better, Mom. How are your allergies? That's what this was, right?." My question was a prayer, a plea.

"We need to talk, Gene." Her voice was labored and hoarse.

No one ever wanted to hear that phrase. I stared at her, my mouth gaping. What could be wrong? "Ok." I nodded dumbly.

"Sweetie, I love you."

"I love you too Mom." I tried out the plastic smile too, and it was just as empty.

"You're a very sweet, special boy. I love Hannah, but I always also wanted a boy. Aaron and I had planned on having another baby, but then... Well you know."

"What happened to him, Mom?"

She sighed, "It was a shock to everyone. Aaron had never been athletic. He was more into reading, romantic evenings, that sort of thing. But he was always full of energy and light. He came home from work feeling weak and nauseated and took the next day off. Then he was ill for a week, then two weeks. We were all scared at this point, though I and especially Hannah kept strong for him. We took him to the doctor and they ran a million tests. It took so much waiting. We were so anxious, but the wait also allowed us to keep hope alive. They told us..." Mom's voice broke and a tear ran down her cheek. I removed my hand from her thigh and held her hand. "They told us his pancreas was full of cancer, and that he had less than six months to live. There was hardly anything they could do. It was inoperable and chemo had a ten percent chance of doing anything at all and it would be hell on him. I was there for him and so was Hannah. She stayed home that semester from college. In the end he decided to do..." her voice broke again, "Whatever he could do to ease the pain and be the old Aaron for us. And for himself. He was gone after four months." She sniffed and the tears flowed down her cheeks in earnest.

She continued, "When the semester was over, Hannah offered to stay home with me, but I told her she needed to finish up school, that I would be fine. She was so strong. But I wasn't fine. Who could be fine after this? I haven't been fine since. But I didn't want to bring Hannah down. She was in the prime of her life and should be out chasing boys, walking in the woods, and studying. Not taking care of her basket case mom." She sniffed, and I grabbed some tissues. "Thanks, Sweetie. Anyway, she moved out later that year after she graduated. I encouraged her to. She has her whole life ahead of her.

"The house was so empty, Sweetie. I spent the first month crying myself to sleep every night. My friends were great but they could only do so much. I tried chatting online, and that was something. But I felt like my life was empty too." Her levy broke and now tears poured out. Her body shook with sobs.

"Mom, it's ok." I squeezed her as tight as I could. She shook her head. Even in her anguish she was beautiful and full of poise. I needed to be there not as an acquaintance, or as her boy toy, but as her son. "It's ok I'm here." She lowered her head into my chest, and soon my shirt was soaked through and my room filled with the sound of muffled, but agonized sobs.

I patted her back. I truly had no idea how to handle something like this. This felt just as surreal as our passion had last night. Her body shook against mine, and I was heartbroken that I couldn't do anything for this heavenly creature.

After a minute, she began to compose herself. "I went on online dating sites. I would laugh whenever I saw the ads on TV. It was so weird, but what else could I do? I was so desperate and lonely and tired, Gene. I went on one crappy date after another with one crappy man after another. Or maybe my emotions were just one big open sore. Then I met your dad." A prickle of anger shot through me. "He was so charming, and we went to so many fun things together. He could be cocky sometimes, and he wasn't great at listening to me. There were a few times I considered breaking it off."

You should have, I thought. But then we never would have met. I would be a frustrated, young boy in an empty house. And she would be similarly alone and broken. "But do you know what made me change my mind?" I shook my head, not daring to speak. "I was over here once and after dinner he showed me your family's photo album. There were so many pictures of the two of you together, and you with Miss Claudia. Then we got to the pictures of you and your dad together. You know, the one you guys had professionally done last year. You looked like such a nice boy smiling in the picture. I just wanted to hold you and be with you and see you grow into a man. He told me you were into drawing and I imagined myself in the picture, the three of us smiling like a complete family." Her voice wavered again and I handed her a tissue.

"No, Sweetie, it's ok. I wanted to meet you. I wanted to be part of your family." She gulped. "So when your dad offered to let me move in I was thrilled. Waking up in a vibrant, living house was something that seemed like a million years ago. You have a beautiful house. But he had to leave for Prague only days after I moved in. I was furious at him. From one empty house to another. He told me he had forgotten to mention it. Since then I've learned a thing or two about your dad." She heaved a sigh, "He's not right for me. But I don't regret it." She turned to face me. "I found you."

My eyes locked with hers. Her eyes flashed to my lips and her body told me what to do. Our lips touched. First tentatively, then passionately. But Alice pulled back. "Sweetie, wait. I love you. You know I love you."

"I love you too."

"And as I said, no matter what happens between me and your dad you'll always be special to me." Naive as I was, I knew there was a "but" coming up. "So I don't want to screw this up. Coming into your family was so special for me, and I got caught up in how happy I felt after you came back home. But I was being so selfish." She sighed and cleared her throat, "You're so young, Gene. You don't know how sex and love can hurt people, especially when it's something complicated like..." she gestured at the two of us, "this."

My biggest fear was unfolding before my eyes. "Mom, no. Please."

"Sweetie, your heart is so important to me. I'm your Mom and I can't play with your feelings. I'm old and lonely, but that doesn't mean it's right for me to take advantage of you."

"But you're not-" She held up her hand.

"Gene, trust me on this. It may feel good to you now, but think about what would happen with your relationship with your dad. Think about your school and career. You're too young to fall into an... affair like this."

Tears brimmed in my eyes now. "You're not taking advantage, Mom. I want this too! I don't even have a relationship with my dad. Please! I want this more than anything!"

But her face contorted and I realized that she had made her decision before I had even woken up today. "Gene. You're such a good boy. You'll make an amazing boyfriend and lover one day. But I don't want to spoil that for you."

"Mom! You want this too. I know you love it when I touch you!"

She grimaced in anguish, and tears flowed with her blinks. "It's true Gene... it's true. But that doesn't matter."

"Then you can't break it off! Don't fight love!" My voice was strained with my tears, and I couldn't believe the things coming out of my mouth.

"You'll understand one day, Sweetie. I'm a very selfish mom. I'm so sorry." Then we were both shaking with sobs and huddled together in a tear filled mess. Mom got up. "It has to be this way, Gene. I'm sorry for everything." The dam of my sorrow broke and I was covered in tears.

The day after that was ash. I had been so close, so close. All my dreams of having sex and having someone special to me were dashed against the rocks. In my darkest days I told myself I would die alone and untouched and uncared for. These thoughts haunted all the next day.

I saw Mom in the morning. She cooked breakfast as she always did, and she was polite. But I saw the pain and regret behind her eyes. I couldn't look into them for long. I bitterly jacked off after that, my anger fueling the fires of my lust. How could she be so callous? How could she get my hopes up so much and then just kill them?

Alice spent most of the day in her bedroom. I listened at the door a couple of times, and once heard the TV on, but nothing else. What had I expected? To hear tears for her poor boy she had cast aside? I spent the day numbing my mind with video games and drawing. I couldn't even look at my normal nude drawings, and went back to work on a squirrel I had spotted in the backyard.

There was nothing else to do. I had flown too close to the sun and gotten burned. How could I have been so stupid? A shy virgin steals his dad's girlfriend, then plays at being her son. It did sound like the plot of one of the countless stupid pornos I had watched. This wasn't the kind of thing guys like me got into. This could never have worked.

I slept poorly that night, and didn't come out of my room until the afternoon the next day, not even for breakfast. I wasn't hungry anyway. I napped and jacked off, and generally felt sorry for myself. But this was it. At least I didn't have to worry about when Dad got home. At least Alice could move on from him, and I certainly hoped she would. Afterall, there was nothing left for her here.

She was just another lonely soul, who had lost the most important person to her. I needed a mom, she needed a boy, and somehow we found ourselves together.

By nightfall my bitterness melted into sad resignation. But then I felt something in the back of my mind. I had felt it when Miss Claudia moved in with us. I felt it when I first picked up drawing. I felt it when Mom moved in at first. It was the thing I had scoffed at and cursed for hurting me so. It was like the squirrel I drew, beautiful and confusing and elusive. It was hope.

In my dreams my idea formed. Hope was all that was holding me together. I had hoped that somehow I could catch lightning in a bottle again and feel love and passion. Jacking off after touching Alice was like looking at a picture of a rainforest after hiking there. But hope had flowed into more than just our relationship.

It was hope that was at the foundation of it, there from the beginning. Alice had hope of fitting into a new family when she saw mine and dad's pictures. It was hope that forced that first brave question out of me and made Alice lie down for my hungry, healing hands. It was even a twisted, rakish hope that sent me to her door to spy on her in the shower.

We had fit together like a messy puzzle made of tears and loneliness and the ghosts of loved ones. We found what we had always needed in each other. It seemed like a century ago when Alice had told me that you don't choose who you love. But that wasn't all of it. Love chose you. Love would see what you needed, what you wanted, your darkest desires and most radiant hopes.

There was still hope for us. There had to be. I had never believed in God or fate or anything like that, but there was something magic about us coming together and getting just what we needed in each other. And I had to get it back.

I had dug deep inside me and found the courage and hope to ask to rub Alice's tired muscles those weeks ago. When courage is rewarded, it comes back stronger.

That morning the sun had come through my window just as it always had when I forgot to close the curtains. The warm beam woke me, and made the bed hot next to me. I looked at the clock. It wasn't even seven yet. I rolled over and closed my eyes.

But then I heard it. Splashing and swishing out back. She was out there. Her body would be singing and graceful like a seal in the pool out back. My mind swam with images of her naked body. Not just swimming, but of all the things we did together. My anguish and my lust and my courage mixed in a bizarre brew in my head. I knew what I had to do.

Alice had told me I was welcome to join her in the pool if I wished to, the caveat being that I would have to be as naked as she was. She was bobbing through the water as I approached the pool. Her strong but soft arms and legs propelling her through the water, swimming her cares away.

She was lost in the moment, and didn't see me until she was right at the edge of the pool. Her head emerged and she gasped. "Sweetie, my God you scared me." Her eyes quickly focused on my hard cock, sticking out straight and eager in front of me. I saw her move her mouth in a few frantic attempts to say something. "Hi," was all she could manage. She stuck the sad, plastic smile on her face.

Marvos79
Marvos79
124 Followers