Stealing Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moan trilled with the trembling of her breath. I could feel shifting and clenching around my dick inside her. She said in the tiniest strangled whimper, "Sweetie," and her whole body shook. I lengthened my strokes in and out of her and she struggled to catch her breath. Her back had untensed a bit, and she looked back at me, dazed. "Sweetness, my God. I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

But I quickened my pace and I felt the fire inside her rise again. With each smacking stroke was a chorus of whispered and whimpered curses. "Mommy has a dirty mouth," I gasped, close to my own climax.

"Mmmm-m-m. Mommy wants her good boy's cum so bad. I want you to fill me up, Baby. You little scoundrel. Give Mommy what she wants!"

I opened my mouth to taunt her again, but my body obeyed her, not me. I threw my head back. My cock felt like it was being electrocuted. It tingled and tingled, and I felt the cum rush through my insides. Fuck, it felt like hours coming out. My groan was like hers, strangled and chaotic. But then it happened. I fired like a cannon at a castle wall and felt wave after blasting wave rip through me.

And as soon as my cum flooded her palace, Mom's wailing joined with mine, and she squeezed my cock fervently. A trembling, stangled "Yes" was all she could manage as her body quaked. But I was still firing, and with each shot I felt my own pleasure like a bullet through me. I tried to say something, anything, but all that came out was a savage, incoherent groan.

We shook like leaves in the wind, and when I was spent I slumped over her, my body hot butter in a skillet. Her back was soaked with sweat, and my torso slid on top of it. I lost my balance and fell to the side, feeling completely alive and completely dead.

As my heaving body flopped down on the bed, I turned to Mom. Her face brought me as much joy as my orgasmic rapture had. She beamed in adoration and pride, conscious only of her beloved boy. "Did I do good, Mom?"

She giggled and slid on top of me. Her breasts were just as slick and sweaty as the rest of her, and sweat dripped off her brow onto my face. "Sweetie. I love you so much. I love you." She kissed all over my face and rubbed her hands over my chest. "You're the best. Mommy has never had better."

All I could do was smile with unselfconscious elation.

Sometimes your worst fears have a way of sneaking up on you. You can forget about them for a while, but that tends to be just when they strike.

Mom and I had just finished dinner. We cleaned messy taco meat and salsa off our dishes and pans. I put my dish in the washer. Mom was at the sink scrubbing a pan. She had worn a long pleated skirt, which I had spotted in her drawer one day when I was helping her with laundry. "No, Sweetie, it's so ugly," she protested. But I convinced her to try it on and when she saw me fawning over her with it, she gave in. When she wore her blue sleeveless blouse with it, I thought I would die.

The skirt wiggled as she scrubbed, and so did her butt underneath. We had fucked when we woke up that day, which had almost become a routine, but now seeing her there, I felt a thump, as if someone had turned a key. My engine revved.

I came up beside Mom at the sink and put my arm around her waist. I would never get tired of the soft flesh where her side rolls became her butt. I squeezed ithem in my hands.

Mom turned to me, "Aww, Sweetness." She gave me a kiss, "Did you like dinner?"

Her smiling eyes met with mine. "Mom, I really did. You know I always do. But I'm wondering," I moved my hand down to her ass and gave a little squeeze, "What's for dessert?"

The quality of her smile changed. It was so subtle that I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't known her this well. "You think you can just come bug Mommy in the middle of doing dishes and she'll just drop everything and feed you?"

"Dinner was so good, Mommy. You know that I'll eat anything you give me. Anything. And I know you're hiding my favorite treat." I gave her a devilish grin, "The answer to your question is yes."

"So the little scoundrel is back? I used to have such a sweet little boy."

I put my other hand on hip and spun her toward me. "I can't be nice all the time. I'm just a boy, Mommy. You know I don't know any better. Besides, you love me when I'm naughty too." I pushed her blouse up just slightly and touched the bare, zaftig skin of her side.

There was a look of annoyance on her face, her brows knitting together in the way I loved. But there was a certain desperation too. She was losing control already. It was written all over her face. "Sweetie we need to clean-" but I stopped her mouth with my own. Her eyes were annoyed, but she kissed back, and matched me lick for lick.

When our lips parted her breath was heavy, "What a naughty boy. Mommy can't get any of her chores done. You got her doing laundry this morning. Ambushed from behind. And then you said you would "help" clean the shower."

I grinned at her as she listed my transgressions. "I can make it up to you, Mommy. You know I can."

She stroked my hair, stars in her eyes. "My good boy. Good even when you're bad." I squeezed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her into me. Our lips locked, and we tried to devour each other lip first. I pulled her, and guided her over to the table. "Mmm, Sweetie, what-?"

As we approached the table, I turned her around, and gently pushed her onto the table. "Feisty tonight, are we?" Her voice was breathless and full of lust. I pushed her skirt up and rubbed my hands across her bulbous ass. She had on pink panties, with just a dot of moisture in the crotch. I leaned down and kissed the cheeks of her ass. "Mommy's cooking it for you now, Sweetie. Can you smell it cooking?"

I took a deep whiff, "Oh my God, Mommy. I can't wait until it's done." I felt like I would get lost in her ass, like it was some distant moon I had discovered and now I got to run my rover around it and play golf. I gave her ass a hard slap, the crack echoing in the kitchen.

"Sweetie, please," Mom's breath was labored and uneven. "Mommy needs it. She wants you so badly!" I licked the backs of her legs, ending just below her panty line. She moaned and her breath fluttered.

I put my thumbs over the waist of her panties, and slid them down. This was always a magic moment for me, since I got to see and smell the wetness of her pussy. "Yes, Baby, yes. Eat Mommy's special desert!"

I licked just inches from her pussy, and in her eagerness she pushed back, burying my face right in it. "Mean Mommy." My muffled voice said. But I did what a good boy would do. I started licking.

Mom cried out, as my tongue played over her savory and slick lips. I licked slow, then I licked fast, darting my tongue over her most sensitive parts. I wiggled my tongue, parting her pussy lips and working my way inside her. Mom gasped and I felt her thighs twitch. "Oh God, Sweetie. You make Mommy cum so fast. I'm so close! Keep doing-"

There was a slam somewhere at the front of the house, then a spirited, "Anybody home?"

There was a mad dash between Mom and I. By the time Dad rounded the corner into the kitchen we looked presentable. Mom had panicked and stuffed her wet panties under the cushion on the chair at the kitchen table. I was left with a face full of Mom's aromatic pussy juice, which normally was heavenly for me. We stood stiff and awkward facing him.

"You two look like that cat that ate the canary," Mom and I exchanged glances. "'Welcome home Dad, good to see you!' 'Sean, you look so handsome after not seeing you for so long!'" He laughed. It was the same Dad. The dyed black hair and Van Dyke, the squinting eyes from contacts he couldn't quite get right. The face stretched taut from last year's face lift.

But Mom was graceful even under this pressure, "Oh my, Sean. You just surprised us, that's all." She approached him, took his hands, and planted a kiss on his cheek. By his posture and look of surprise, he was expecting more. Mom hugged him, and I felt a twinge of jealousy rise inside me.

"And how about you, Boy?" He smiled at me, "Guess you get to see dear old Dad after all."

I didn't have a fraction of the charm that Mom had, and it was a Herculean effort just to don a plastic smile. "Hey Dad, good to see you." I gave him a stiff armed hug.

He sniffed, "There's an odd smell."

Mom spoke up, "The garbage must need taking out." We stood in a few seconds of silence.

"Well, don't just stand there! Help me with my bags!"

We brought Dad's stuff inside and soon he had forgotten about me and was chatting up Mom. They headed out to the back porch and Mom gave me a miserable look over her shoulder as they left. Everything had just blown up in my face. What could Mom and I do now? She had promised that he wouldn't get to touch her, and I was irrationally fervent in my hope that she would never let him fuck her again. Or even touch her in the way I liked to.

I felt ashamed at my tears as I charged up to my bedroom. Mom and I had never planned for this. I didn't even know what would happen when I went back to college. We would never have the chance to talk in front of Dad. Over the next few days he occupied so much of her time. He was attentive and took her on dates, which they would often come back from irritable. There was a flicker of hope in my heart that nothing would happen.

One late night I sneaked down to their bedroom door. I was desperate to get some information, anything. I heard their muted voices and I could only make out about one word in three. I stayed until around midnight when they were getting ready to go to sleep. I heard Dad's muffled voice and Mom's irritated reply. I could distinctly hear "Because I don't feel like it" and it did a little to ease my pounding heart.

All Mom could do was look at me and say kind, but distant things. After a few days Dad would increasingly retreat to his study and close his door. He explained that he had come back because he could work remotely and wanted to see us. Right.

One afternoon when I was feeling particularly sorry for myself there was a knock on my door. Trembling, I dashed for the door and saw Mom there, with glassy eyes and a furrowed brow. I tried my damnedest not to cry in front of her, but seeing her face to face I crumbled and the best I could do was keep my sobs somewhat quiet.

She stroked my hair, "Sweetie, Mommy's here. I love you so much."

"Mom," I croaked, "I've missed you." It had been nearly a week since Dad had come home.

"Shh, I know. Your dad has been around too much, but now he's back to his work." She smiled, and tears ran from her eyes. "Want to come on a hike, Sweetness?"

My heart was thumping out of my chest and I felt a thousand different emotions colliding inside me as I climbed inside Mom's minivan. I was nervous at what she might say, I was scared that Dad would find out somehow, I was ecstatic to finally be alone with her, I was sad that I might love her.

The door shut and Mom started the engine. "Sweetness..."

"Mom... I've missed you so much." I didn't want to cry in front of her again.

"Gene, I'm so sorry I got you into this mess. If we hadn't met, your life would just be moving along like normal now." She wiped a tear from her face.

"It's not a mess, Mom. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! And that's the problem, I would be going on with my normal life. My normal life sucks. I've got no friends at school and girls won't even come near me. Dad barely even notices me, even when he's home. It's like no one wants me. No one believes in me... except you." Shit, I felt the tears coming again.

"You don't understand what damage love can do, Gene. You're so young."

I looked at her and twisted my mouth. "Mom, don't patronize me. I know how we play, but I'm not a kid. But believe me when I tell you that no matter what happens I'm going into this with my eyes open. I know how weird this is. I know how wrong some people might think it is. I know that if Dad finds out that it will be awful for both of us. And I know that caring about someone can hurt. It can hurt a lot."

"I just feel so selfish. I wanted a son, I wanted a man. And I rushed into all this so fast that I never stopped to think how it would affect you."

I sighed, "Mom, think about when we were alone. Think about all the times I came at you from behind and held you. Think of all the times we kissed and lost control. Think about every time..." my voice wavered, "We said 'I love you.'" I tried to clear my throat. "That's how you affect me Mom. You don't understand. The only person who ever loved me was Miss Claudia." Now the tears were here, bending my voice into a wail. "When she was still alive I could see it in her eyes. When Dad called and I would talk to him for a minute and hang up. When my friends didn't return my calls. There was hurt in her eyes because no matter what she did, she was only one person and couldn't make the world see me how she did. No matter what happens, Mom, you're the one I love, you're the one who understands me. And I wouldn't change a thing about us."

Mom just gulped and shook her head. She was just as broken up about this as I was. "Gene, you're so young. You don't understand."

"Then teach me, Mom. Everyone experiences heartbreak. Two months ago I didn't understand what it was like. I didn't get why someone would tie themselves to someone else. But if you don't take risks..." I sighed and looked down, "You end up like me, friendless and unloved. I've never wanted anything more than this, Mom."

When we pulled up the park was relatively empty. It was mid-day on a Wednesday. We got out, and I savored her with my eyes. She wore a pair of gym shorts. They were so short that her ass almost came out the back. She had a front-zipping sports bra under a loose fitting tank top. Mom always looked beautiful, but she was majestic to me now. My body ached for her.

She managed a weak smile and gestured to me to walk with her on the path that went around the whole park. The park was next to a creek and was full of hills and gullies. A rarity for this part of California.

I came up beside her and took her hand, but she shook her head. "Mom, please. I have to touch you. It's been over a week." She nervously took my hand, glancing around.

After a while we got deeper into the park. With all the foliage and hills, we couldn't see anyone else around. I stepped in front of Mom, forcing her to stop. I took both of her hands. "Mom, I want you so bad right now." I'm sure she could tell, as I was pitching a tent in my own shorts.

"Gene not h-'' But I cut her off with a lunging kiss. She resisted at first, but then her tongue rubbed into mine and we were devouring each other, punctuated by Mom's little moans. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. My stiff cock poked into her belly. We pulled back, and Mom was slack jawed and starry eyed. "Sweetness, my God..." She took a few breaths to steady herself. She looked around. "Come on, we can talk in private."

We slipped through the lush bushes and made it to the creek. The bank was sandy and sparkling in the hot sun. The rest of the park was completely out of sight from here. I pulled Mom in by her hand, and this time she pulled me too. Our lips collided so fast that our teeth clicked together. I pushed my tongue into her, trying as best I could to get fully inside her. She moaned as I reached up and squeezed a tit.

I kissed down Mom's neck. "Sweetie, oh God. You have no idea how much I've wanted this. My pussy has been wet for you since we got in the car." Her breath came in fervent moans. "Mommy needs you to fuck her so bad. I did what I promised. You dad hasn't touched me, not even with his fingers. He's so angry. No one will ever be as good as my special boy."

"Mommy," I said as I unzipped her bra. My words were broken up with the mad kisses and licks I planted on her body. "Mommy I do know. Every time I see you. Every time I want you, I want to be inside you, I want to make you cum until your body shakes. Mommy we have to be together forever." I hungrily sucked her nipple like the doting son I was playing. She gasped as I ran my tongue around her areola and softly nibbled her nipple.

"Forever..." Mom gasped. Her bra was completely open and her tits were a frenzy of my hands, lips, mouth, tongue and saliva. "Fuck, Baby that feels so good. Suck Mommy's tits like a good boy. Hungry boy."

But I wanted more. My whole body was on fire now. All the pent up passion from the past week was pouring out of me, and I felt as if I had no control over myself. The beast of lust had seized me again. I sucked her nipple hard and stared into her elated eyes. "Good boy." She whispered, "Mommy loves you so much. More than anything." My hand moved down her slick sweating belly, feeling the trembling soft curve of it. I continued down and rubbed the inside of her thigh. All the while I whipped her into a frenzy with my mouth on her nipple.

"Please be a good boy Gene and don't tease Mommy. I've been teased seeing you all week, and I can't-" I bit her nipple and her throat tightened. I felt her whole body go tense. "Dirty boy you've done-" But she couldn't finish. A rumbling groan came from her throat, "Diiiirrrtttyyy!" And her hips thrust on their own. A shiver passed through her whole body, and she almost lost her balance. "Fuck, God damn!"

I grinned and spoke the best I could with her delicious nipple in my mouth. "Mommy's the one with the dirty mouth."

She let out a coughing laugh, and her eyes rolled up. She was still cumming. I pushed my hand up the inside of her shorts and found to my delight that she was completely bare underneath. The shorts were already soaked inside. I stroked her slick pussy lips.

"Gene, God damn...! I'm cumming again! Sweetness...!" She trembled again and bared her teeth. "Uuuuhhhh! Uuuuhhhh fuck!" She pressed her sopping pussy into my hand. There was a moan with each of her trembling gasps.

I pulled her over to a patch of grass in the sandy bank. She mindlessly followed and sat down with me. "I need your cock right now, you little scoundrel. Please, Sweetness." We madly kissed some more, and I got on top of her. Her bra was open and her tits had fallen into the crooks of her arms.

"I'm ready to fuck you Mommy. Get on all fours. I want to see your beautiful butt while I fuck you." A look of rapturous anticipation appeared on her face and she quickly scrambled up, taking her bra off in the process. And there it was, her mountain of an ass sticking up ready for me. I didn't go slow this time, her shorts were gone in a second. Her ass was spread open, and I could see her dripping pussy and winking asshole, spread out like a banquet.

"Please Baby. Look how wet I am for you." She wiggled her trembling ass. I was ready too. I had been teased just as much as she had. I steadied my engorged cock and pointed it straight at her luscious pussy. My head entered and there was an audible squelch. Her juices dripped on the sand. "Oh God, Sweetness. Your cock, it feels like heaven. Mommy has been dreaming about your handsome cock." I slapped Mom's ass, and she yelped in pleasurable pain. I thrust my cock in deeper inside her and felt her exquisite soft warmth. She groaned like I had stabbed her. My hands rested on her ass cheeks.

Slowly, I began pumping my dick in and out of her. Her breath trembled and she tilted her hips so I could get in as deep as possible. "Mommy's body belongs to my sweet boy now. He can do anything he wants. Every bit belongs to him. Every bit wants him." I quickened my pace and soon her wet, slick ass was slapping against my stomach.

As I was fucking her I eyed her asshole. I had never noticed how it twitched as I fucked her. Every time my cock went in it pushed out just slightly. I was enchanted by it. "Sweetttiiieee... uhhhhhh. Mommy's cumming again." As she came, her asshole twitched and heaved and a short, sharp ripping sound escaped from it. As she arched her back and groaned there were two more tiny pops. She caught her breath, "Sorry Sweetie. It's what you do to me."