Stealing Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was enthralled now. I hand moved into the crack of her ass, and inched toward her winking hole. I twirled my finger around her pink star. "Sweetie? What are you doing?" I kept thrusting, and it was hard to hold my finger in position, but I rubbed more vigorously around her asshole.

"Mommy, you said your whole body was mine. Your little butthole looks so pretty I want it."

"Baby, Mommy has never had anything inside her... like that before." I could hear the nervousness in her voice. "I'm afraid of how it will feel."

"I'm your special boy, Mommy. You don't have to be afraid." She started to protest, but I pushed on her asshole. The sphincter resisted for just a second, but I crossed some kind of threshold and it devoured the tip.

Mom let out a deep, shocked gasp. "Sweetie!" she squealed. I kept thrusting my cock into her and slowly inserted my finger deeper into her.

"Mommy's butthole feels nice. It's so tight and so soft inside. How do you like my finger up in your butt, Mommy?" I smirked.

"Sweetness. It feels... weird." Her words were broken up by groans and gasps.

"But it doesn't hurt too much?"

"It's a little tight and-" I didn't let her finish, and thrusted my finger knuckle deep into her ass. She groaned. I wasn't sure if it was out of pain or pleasure. "Gene, you've never been this naughty. Your finger is in Mommy's butthole and it's hurting."

"Should I take it out, Mommy?"

There was a pause, and all I could hear was the babbling of the creek and the liquid slaps of our fucking. "N-no," she whispered, "Please Sweetness, keep it in."

"Good, because I love how your butthole feels, Mommy." I wiggled my finger inside her and she made another deep gasp. Her body shook again and she bowed her back.

"Uuuuhhhhh sweetness. You're making me cum with your finger in my butthole. God damn!" There were more fervent grunts, and I felt her asshole tighten and tremble around my finger. I also felt her pussy push back on my cock. This was a mighty orgasm she was having. "Mmmmmm fuuucckk!" She wailed.

"Mommy, I'm close. I know you want it."

Mom was still enraptured by her climax, her body tense, and her moans guttural. "My best boy. My little scoundrel. I'm starving for your cum. I want you to fill my pussy with it. Give me all of it. Please!" Her words pushed me closer and I looked down at her pussy stuffed with my cock and her ass stuffed with my finger. That was what I needed to push me over the edge.

I groaned just as she had. It had been too long. I came so hard it hurt. My cock burned and I was overwhelmed with pleasure and pain. My cock beat and throbbed, and Mom squealed in ecstasy as my hot cum filled her up. We sat there, frozen and gasping for a few seconds, recovering from our passion.

Mom and I had put our clothes back on and sat in the sand at the river bank. It had felt so good to finally be inside her again, but I was afraid of what was coming. I thought I might take initiative. "Mom, remember when you said that no matter what happened with Dad, you would still be my Mom?"

"I do, Sweetie. I want to more than anything in the world. But I don't know how I can be."

"Just like this. We can go out from time to time and fuck and spend time togther. It was easy this time." I looked at her expectantly.

"Gene, you know he would find out eventually. Then what would happen between the two of you?"

I scowled, "I don't care. You saw how he was with me. I might as well not have been there."

She sighed, "But he pays your college tuition. You wouldn't be able to go back. You need an education, Sweetie. It's a hard world out there if you're not educated. And you would be out on your own, too. You couldn't support yourself on an entry-level job."

I smiled sadly, "Spoken like a true teacher. But what if we moved in together? Dad doesn't have to know then."

"And then you would be off at school most of the year."

I foolishly hadn't thought of that part. We would have to do a long distance relationship. "Maybe I can transfer to somewhere local."

"And how would you explain that to your dad?" Her eyes were getting intense. I could see the panic behind them." She sighed again. "The best thing for us to do now is to keep this quiet. You only have a few more weeks until you go back to school. If we're careful your dad will never know."

"But I would never see you. I'd be off at college and we would have to do a long distance relationship. Those are terrible. I couldn't, Mom."

Her face took on a curiously cautious look. "We should just wait and see what happens. I think we're both smart enough to keep this secret. And then when you're off at college, we'll see what happens." She tried to smile, but it was her dead plastic smile with teary eyes. "You could meet a really nice girl there and you would be a great boyfriend."

A few of the pieces of what she was saying came together in my head. My jaw dropped, "You think I'm just a summer fling! Didn't I say I loved you, Mom? You'll never stop loving me, but what about what I said to you?" My heart pounded. I felt betrayed. My love was true. "You think that just because I'm a horny teenager that I'll run off with the next girl that holds still long enough for me?" I was crying again, but I couldn't make myself care. Mom... don't you think you mean more than that to me? Tell me that's not what you think!"

Mom opened and closed her mouth. The she shook her head, "Gene, you're so young-"

"No! Don't do this to me! You think everything will just take care of itself once I'm gone and I'll forget once I can't see you anymore. Oh my God..." I buried my face in my hands. "You don't just stop being someone's mom. How could you think that?"

"Gene!" Mom said, but I was already walking away from her. I couldn't even look at her. My walk turned into a run and I sobbed across the park. It was humiliating. Didn't she know that she meant more to me than that? Did she not believe that our love was true? We needed each other and came along at just the right time. I can't just stop needing to be with her. I wanted to shout at her that my love, my passion was real. But I couldn't face her now.

Though I was hurt, it didn't make me any less horny. I still wanted Mom's touch and to feel the heat of her body. I felt like an old wound was being torn open every time I saw Mom now. There was that look in her eyes, that one of deep sadness. In her mind we only had a few weeks left. I would be gone and be lost to her. How could I explain to her that it wasn't like that?

Admittedly, I was naive about love. But I knew how I felt. The girls back at school were shallow. They didn't even look as beautiful as Mom did, though they were half her age. I don't know what the feeling was. But I thought she knew me better than that.

We didn't talk for several days after that. I hid in my bedroom and occasionally I would hear the front door close and watch her walk to her minivan out my bedroom window. I felt like I didn't know her now. Did she just think this was some kind of game to me? Every time I thought about it I got a lump in my throat.

One morning there was a knock on my bedroom door. I always slept in now. I wanted to escape my life, my everything. I ignored it. I would just hurt too much to see Mom now. There was another knock. "Gene?" I heard through the door. I didn't respond.

Soon the door creaked open and she approached the bed. "Gene, Sweetie?"

I didn't respond.

"Come go grocery shopping with me." I wanted to fuck her so bad, even her being in the room was making me hard. But I couldn't think about it. I was losing her because she thought I wouldn't be loyal to her. It hurt so much that she thought I was like this.

"Gene, please. I have to talk to you. Let me explain." I heard the emotion strangling her.

And though I was angry, though I was hurt, I couldn't bear to see her hurt too, so I rolled over and faced her.

As we drove to the store, all I could hear was the roar of the engine. Mom cleared her throat, "Gene."

"Mom, please. If you want to fuck one more time... There's no way I could stop myself, even after what you said to me."

She was silent for a few seconds, "I was wrong, Gene."

This piqued my interest a bit, but I said nothing.

"It's just... this isn't about you. I mean it's my fault. No, that's not what I mean." She shook her head. "Crap, this sounded so much better in my head." Seeing her struggle pulled at my heart.

She sat back in her seat. "So when Aaron and I first got together I had a best friend named Sharon. We had known each other since fifth grade and we even went to the same college as each other. For a long time, we did everything together. Aaron and I at that time were going through a bit of a rough patch. We were only twenty years old and..." She sighed, "I guess how old we were doesn't matter.

"Anyway, I confided everything in Sharon. She knew all my crushes, I told her when I got my first period, and all the same, I told her about how upset I was with Aaron and how scared I was of losing him." She gulped, "So one day I was over at her apartment and I saw a pair of boxers. It was strange because it was the same as a special pair I bought for Aaron." She let that hang in the air for a moment.

"They were his, though," I said.

She nodded. "I was furious and anguished. I told both of them I never wanted to see them for the rest of my life. And I never did see Sharon again, at least not as a friend. I would see her in passing and glare at her as hard as I could. A month after that they broke up and Aaron called me crying. Begging to take me back," she sniffed, "and I did. It was probably a poor decision. He told me he had changed and he realized how much he had fucked up. Though it was a naive decision, it turned out he had changed. He never cheated on me again."

"And you were together for twenty years." In that moment Aaron seemed more real than he ever had, and I wondered what kind of man he was. I felt his shadow cast over me.

"The point is that I had something wonderful and it was gone, almost destroyed by the person I trusted the most. And then he was taken from me just a couple of years ago." She wiped tears away. "After that Hannah moved out and I felt like I had nothing. My whole life had collapsed around me.

"And so now I get that feeling... Have you ever felt like you had something so perfect, so wonderful, that it seems unreal? And it seems like either you're going to wake up from a dream or that it's going to be gone. Like you don't deserve it and it's some kind of cosmic accident that you have it. I just don't want to..."

"Mom, I know." I cleared my throat, "I feel the same. I have the feeling all the time. In fact..."

"You feel that way about me? Just like I do about you." There was another pause. I laid my hand on Mom's leg, pushing her skirt up just slightly. We exchanged a glances and she pulled over.

The two of us were a mass of furious kisses in the backseat. Mom had my cock so hard again that it hurt. I struggled to speak between kisses. "Mom, I told you. You're just like me. We'll do whatever we can to stay together. I have to have you, as my mom and as my mommy." I pulled off my shirt, "There's no other girls like you at school. I don't care how young they are, none of them are as beautiful and sweet as you are!"

Mom beamed, tears in her eyes. "My little scoundrel. I never meant to hurt you. What we have is so precious and fragile. I can't help but be afraid." She managed to unbutton her blouse between kisses. "We'll figure it out. We have to!"

"I'll never leave you Mom. I'll transfer, I'll drop out. Fuck Dad!"

"Sweetie, I didn't. Just like I promised. And I never will." She panted in her excitement, "Mommy needs you now, Baby! I'm already so wet for you!" She unclasped her bra in front, and her majestic tits bounced out.

"Mmm, Mommy I'm so hungry for you." I lunged at her exposed boobs, the car rocking with my movement. I coiled my tongue around her already hard nipple. I groped her other boob with my left hand and rolled the nipple between my fingers.

Mom's breath was short and gasping, "Sweetie, Mommy has your favorite treat ready for you."

"Mommy, please. I've been a good boy. Let me eat your juicy pussy. I want to lick it and smell it and let your juice drip down my chin."

"Dirty boy. Good boy." She pulled her skirt up, and I readied myself to pull down her panties, but I was delighted to find nothing between me and my prize. I kissed up the inside of her thighs, getting closer and closer to her aromatic, sweet treasure.

"Gene, my God. Mommy will never leave you. She knows how much you love her and that you'll never love any of those silly girls at your school. She just loves you so much and gets so scared..." She ruffled my hair with both her hands. "You're teasing Mommy again. Please, Sweetness, these past few days have been torture. Just eat it. I want to cum all over my little scoundrel's face."

I could see her pussy shining with its dew. I spread her open and licked her pussy like a popsicle on a hot day. Mom moaned the way that I loved. That moan set my heart on fire. Her hands felt like heaven running through my hair.

"Yes, Sweetie. Yes." Her hips undulated, "God damn. You've got Mommy so close already." She laid back in the set and spread her legs as wide as they would go.

I came up for air, "It's so delicious. I love Mommy's pussy. I want to be her good boy."

"Such a good boy. Yes, keep going. The best boy. Make Mommy cum, Sweetness."

My probing tongue found her clit, and flopped it from side to side. Mom groaned like she had been stabbed. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to show Mommy what a smart boy and expert on her pussy I was. I slid my finger into her silky, slick insides and found her special spot. It felt so soft and pillowy at the tip of my finger.

"That's it, Sweetie! Now you've done it to Mommy! Good booooyyyy!" Her hips rocked and shoved her gushing cunt into my face. My tongue and lips were flooded with her wet fire. I licked and licked, getting all of Mommy's special juice in my mouth. But I still wasn't satisfied. Mommy needed to know she made the right choice. I kept the heat on her pearl and g-spot, rubbing, licking, and sucking. There was nothing she could say as she let out a feral sound, the kind that only comes from an out of control body. She rocked with the rapture of her climax.

Her hands squeezed my head, and I felt her nails digging into my scalp. I looked up at her, my eyes adoring and my entire lower face shining wet. "I hope I did good, Mommy. I wanted you to see how I pay attention to your pussy. I love Mommy's pussy."

"Oh, Baby, you're the best. No one treats my pussy right like my special boy does. No one else does it so good." I got up from between her legs and ravenously kissed Mom, our tongues dancing. "Sweetie," she said between kisses, "Please. Mommy needs my good boy's cum in her mouth. I want it so bad."

"You can have it all, Mommy. I'm so hard for you." I leaned back and our hands collided as we both rushed to undo my shorts, which did nothing to hide the engorged hardon I was sporting. I settled for letting her do it, and she beamed with pleasure when it leapt forth from its restraints.

"Oh God Gene... your handsome dick. I remember the first time I saw it. I thought you weren't going to take your clothes off. I wanted it so bad!" Her hand gripped my throbbing cock.

"Mommy, I didn't even know you wanted me to be your best boy yet. I just thought you were the best, prettiest Mommy I had ever seen."

She shook her head. "You've got a dangerous mouth on you. And I don't just mean the way you eat my pussy." She ran her hand up and down my shaft, and I was treated to the sight of her tits shaking with each pump of her hand. Her body was perfect to me. Naturally tan, curves in all the right places, plenty of jiggle where it was needed, and a face both cute and sultry.

She stared at my cock and she pumped, "So handsome. I can't wait any longer. I need my good boy's cock in my mouth." She leaned forward and her tongue danced around my tip. I shuddered and moaned with each wet lash. Her starry eyes looked up at me as her tongue played with my member.

Then her lips closed around it and it disappeared into her mouth like that breakfast sausage had, seemingly years ago. Inch by heavenly inch it went in, her tongue and lips hot and dripping wet on it. Now Mom was getting me close.

My breath became quick and I heard Mom's gulps and gags. My cock was on fire now, and I was only seconds away. "Oh shit, Mom. Here it comes!" I gasped and threw my hips forward as I felt my cock jerk.

Mom's face got a look of utter bliss as I filled her mouth with my cum. I heard "Mmm, mmm," with each jet of cum. When I was finished she licked it up and down, making sure she got every last drop. "Thank you, Sweetness. You're the best boy a mom could ever hope to have."

"Mom, I love you so much. I'll always love you." I smiled contentedly.

"Now we have some groceries to get."

Your greatest fears might strike when they're the farthest thing from your mind, but the worst things are the ones you never see coming. Sure, the dread might drive you crazy, but when the disaster you expect strikes, it can almost feel like a relief.

But when it's something you didn't even imagine, the moment can hit you like a wayward wave and drag you under before you even know what's happening. You don't know what to do or what to say. Or even if there's anything you can do or say.

Mom and I each had a bag of groceries when we came in. Our conversation on the way home had been hot and wet, so all we did was smile at each other knowingly when we got home. She looked so beautiful. I will always remember how she was in that moment. She would always be mine.

The TV was on in the living room, which was open to the kitchen. I would have expected Dad to be working at this time of day so he wouldn't have anything to do with us. As we walked in, Mom gasped. There was a pair of her panities in the middle of the hallway. I couldn't quite decipher the look on her face. There was fear and... something else. We must have left this pair out. My pulse quickened. Mom would have some fast talking to do when she saw Dad.

I walked into the kitchen ahead of Mom. When mom rounded the corner, I heard her bag drop. When I looked, there were broken eggs and jam splattered all over the floor. "Mom?" I said. All she did was stare at the TV, her mouth gaping in shock.

In my memory, it took me an hour to turn my head. This moment is so burned into my memory. Like I said, the worst things to happen to you never even cross your mind.

Dad had porn on the TV. At first I wondered why he would be watching it out here. But then the realization dawned on me and I dropped my grocery bag too. There, as clear as day, were two figures in the grass. There was a woman bent over with a look of ecstasy on her dazed face. Behind was a young man, banging away like mad. He pulled his hand back and slapped the woman's ample ass. But that wasn't the part that scared me. A little squeak emerged from Mom's throat. It was us on the screen.

"Well, Alice, Gene." Dad was on the couch with his back to us. His voice was quiet, trembling. The way it got when he was the most angry. He stood and turned to face us, and his thin figure obscured Mom and my illicit fucking. "What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Mom was frozen. Dad continued. "When I had been home a few days, I knew something was off. I knew that something had happened between the two of you. I thought maybe you had just gotten to know each other. After all, Gene, I know what a loser you are around girls, there was no chance."