Stealing Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom seemed to snap out of it. "How can you talk about your son that way?"

Dad'a voice boomed, echoing through the halls, "Shut it!" His face contorted, as his rage rose to the surface. "I could never believe you would betray me like this. Some son you are. Fucking ungrateful!" His eyes darted between us. "Then I found the panites under the kitchen table seat, and I knew I had to dig deeper." He pressed a button on his phone, and Mom and I were fucking in the garage, then I was eating her pussy in the kitchen, then she sucked my cock in the laundry room. I had no idea he had cameras around the house.

He grinned and let out a rueful laugh. "When I found out that my loser son and whore of a-"

His words broke me out of my trance, and I felt all the anger I had nursed toward him explode out of me. "Don't you dare fucking call her that!" I barked. It all came out now. All his neglect, all the crap was oozed out of me like a filthy dish sponge being wrung out. Except the filth had had years to putrefy. Dad's face was shocked. I don't remember the last time I raised my voice to him. "You're the whore! Running around, sticking your cock in anything that you could catch! We're not stupid, Dad. We know you're back because your side piece broke up with you. You thought you could have a good rebound fuck, that a woman like Alice would wait for a slimeball like you?"

A tiny, trembling whisper came out of Mom, "Sweetie!" She held my hand and squeezed tight.

Dad shook his head and stuttered, "Gene, fuck y-"

"No, not this time! You never cared about me and you never cared about her! I was always just an inconvenience for you. Mom, my other mom, was drunk and forgot to take her birth control. Yeah, she told me. I was too little to understand what she meant then, but I remember."

Dad glared at me, "You're a loser, Gene. And you're right, you've been nothing but a burden to me since the day you were born! And this, this is the final insult. You got this wh- Alice to give you a mercy fuck. None of the girls your age will even touch you. You think I don't know. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out!"

I opened my mouth to respond, but Mom's strangled, trembling voice said, "How can you talk like this to your son?" I looked at Mom, and she was red faced with tears, anger, and embarrassment. "You abandoned him, and you abandoned me! I knew it too, but I just didn't want to admit it to myself. I care too much about Gene and what it would do to him. I even cared about you at one time." She took a deep breath. "I knew you had found someone else and had kicked me to the curb. But I found someone who cared for me, someone who is twice the man you are! You never made me feel like he does." I tightened my grip on Mom's hand.

"Twice them man? He's a vir- I mean he's just a boy. No girl will come near him. You're a mercy fuck Al-"

Mom's face was on fire, "We're in love, Sean. In love. You'll never understand because you've never loved anyone but yourself! You haven't lost me. You never even had me."

I was reeling, but I found my voice again, "Mom is with me now, Dad, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm proud of this," I pointed to the TV, "I'm proud of us! I'm proud of her, and most of all I'm proud of myself!"

Dad's eyes boggled, "Mom? What kind of sick, perverted-"

"Dad, you're the sick one. No one loves you. When you die, you'll die alone because you were never special to anyone. I used to feel that way, but now I'm special to the one I care about the most!"

There was silence. Dad looked overwhelmed. He was exploding with rage, but he had expected a different response. Maybe he had expected Mom to apologize or for me to be intimidated. His voice was quiet this time. "Alice. Get out. Gene, you and I have to have a long talk. About respect, about family, about your future."

"If she leaves, then I leave, Dad!"

Dad's face sat in defeated despair. He only cared about what he could get from people, and this time he got nothing he wanted. "Mom," I said, "Let's go."

"I won't leave you alone with him, Gene." Now her face was truly enraged. "He was right about you!" She spat at Dad.

"Mom, I want you, and Sean to listen to me very carefully now. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And if you leave, then I leave." I pulled her hand and we started to walk away.

Dad's face was panicked. "You can forget about college! And don't you dare think of coming back! I don't have a son!"

Mom and I turned to face him. I took both of her hands and looked into her eyes. I could see it all there. The love, the protection, the passion, and the triumph. "Forever," I whispered and our lips met in a flare of desire. We walked out the front door hand in hand.

There's something liberating when everything falls apart. You don't have to make any more choices, you don't have to try your damnedest to make things work. You just have to lick your wounds and take care of the ones important to you. It's like you're in freefall and no one expects you to do anything but survive.

It was a normal hotel room. Mom and I had settled on this one and were lying on the bed facing each other, just letting the shockwave pass through us. Mom looked in my eyes, stroking my hair. Neither of us had to say anything. Being there was all we needed, all we could do.

Mom had cried on our way out, and it tore me up to see her like that. But now I was the one who was losing myself. Every fear and insecurity was back in me. Everything I had known was in shambles around me. I was now starting to realize what all this meant. I could never go back home, I could never go back to the same school. I was giving all this up. "Mom, I'm freaking out."

"Mom's here, Sweetness. We're going to make it. I promise you." She squeezed my shoulder. "Come cuddle up with me, Gene." I rolled over and scooted into her. I could feel her soft body on my back, her breasts, her belly, her thighs. That body I knew so well. Her arms folded around me and I felt a comfort and safety that I had never felt. This was what it was about. This is what I had been looking for all those years.

"I love you Mom. It's worth it. I know there will be a lot of changes and I'm scared, but I don't regret anything I said or did." My sobs had slowed to just tears and I could talk a bit more normally.

"That was really brave of you, Gene, to stand up to your dad like that." I felt her hot breath on the back of my neck. "It's the kind of thing I would expect a man to do for me. I'm proud of you, you're growing into a fine young man." She squeezed me a little harder. "So proud."

"Mom, you deserve it. I know you've been through a lot of pain, but I'm here for you, too." I whispered, "You're everything to me."

"And you're my whole world, Sweetness."

I woke up to Mom bringing in food. I rolled over to face her. She had picked up sushi, which was a rare treat for me. She laid the food down next to me in bed and we shared a sweet kiss.

"Tonight, we continue our tradition." She flipped through her phone. I eyed her screen. Would movie night have the usual extracurriculars? "Here." She showed me her phone.

"Grosse Pointe Blank," I read. "Another chick flick?"

Mom pushed my shoulder, "Hey, my movie taste isn't in question here! Besides, this one has action in it. The guy's an assassin at his ten year reunion."

I had to admit, that sounded interesting. "A little more action than the normal?"

Mom huffed, "Men only want one thing and it's disgusting! If you've learned anything in the past couple of months, it should be to trust me."

"That's not the kind of thing you've been teaching me, Mom." I grinned, "And I've learned what comes with movie night."

She tried to look mad.

We cuddled up together on the hotel bed and turned the lights off. Mom was right. Again. But halfway through the movie I couldn't stop looking at her. I just couldn't. "Mom?" I whispered.

She looked at me, resting in the crook of her arm and kissed my forehead. "Yes, Sweetness?"

I didn't really know what to say. There were so many emotions running through my head. How could I ever express how I felt about her, what she could do to me, how beautiful she was to me? What had come from all of this? "I..." it sounded foolish in my head, but I didn't know what else to say. "I'm so happy. Because of you."

The radiance of her smile warmed me. "I told you, no matter what happens I'll always be your Mom." She kissed me. "I'll always love you." She kissed me again, lingering a bit more. She leaned in, and I felt her lips brush my ear, "And no matter what, I'll always be your Mommy." This time she kissed me in force, and this time I could smell and taste her mouth. Our tongues met and embraced each other.

Something was different this time. I think it was that we felt no sense of urgency, no desperation, no fear that what we were doing was wrong or that we would get caught. It was just me and Mom now. I rolled on top of her, my body fitting between her legs. I felt her softness under me. She giggled when she saw the expression on my face, "I love you Sweetie. Make Mommy feel like you always do."

I kissed her and this time we melted together. I felt like we were in slow motion. I kissed down her neck and she let out a sigh. My kisses were leisurely, savoring Mom's taste and smell and the feeling of her warm pleasure. Then I kissed her lips and ran my fingers through her hair that I loved. There were her eyes, full of stars and care and desire. This time they didn't plead, they invited. This time our hearts were ready and there was nothing to distract us from each other.

"Mommy," I kissed down her neck again and across her chest, "I'm so happy, Mommy." I tried to say more, but nothing else came out. "So happy." But Mom knew. She knew the pain that lurked underneath and that she was a salve on that pain.

"Gene, I never knew it before we met, but I've needed you for so long." I lifted her top up and kissed her breasts around her bra. She unfastened the front and I became lost in her body. I wanted to touch all of her at once, to experience all of her, to be inside her and have her inside me. My hands came up, and it was as if the softness of her soul had come into her breasts. I kissed around her hardening areolas. "Baby, you're the best son a mommy could ever have." I tried to cover her with my kisses. "They're yours, Gene. All of me. All for my baby boy."

I licked and sucked her nipples, feeling more like her boy than I ever had before. She squirmed and stroked the back of my head. A gasp escaped her lips. I looked up at her, and found her clear blue eyes staring at me with absolute adoration. "I want to please you Mommy, and now I can be the man you need. And the son you want." I nibbled on her nipples in trembling bites, and I felt her desire turn to pleasure and her pleasure turn into ecstasy.

"My God, Sweetness, what you do to me!" Her body rolled like an ocean wave. I reached down, and felt under her skirt for her wet fire. "Yes, Baby. Please." I felt the inside of her thighs and moved up so close that I could feel the tickle of her beautiful bush. But I knew I had to tease her, and rubbed around her thighs and creamy belly. She laughed, "Sweetie, I know I should expect it by now. What a tease."

Then I dropped my fingers to her wet lips and stroked them as gently as I could. Mom's back arched, pressing her tits and pussy against me. "You complain, Mommy, but you love it."

Mom's only response was a deep groan, like the feral growl she had let out before. Her body trembled and I knew I had pushed her over the top. "Oh, Sweetness, yes!" She moaned. "You always know exactly what to do. I've never had any better than you Gene, ever." She grinned, "Your Dad never even made me cum. Not even close."

I beamed, feeling Mom's pride. "Mommy, I want to put my cock inside you now. I want to fuck you, Mommy."

"Yes, Baby, please! Mommy needs your cock inside her so bad." I raised her skirt, and looked longingly at that pussy I had desired and had so many times. I steadied my cock, looking straight in her eyes the whole time. I slid it inside excruciatingly slowly, slower than I ever had before. Her face was enraptured with each inch. The look in her eyes when it finally slid in was heavenly. It was all I would ever need.

"Shh... Mommy. Let's just enjoy each other now." I rhythmically pumped in and out of her. The veins stood out on her neck as her passion rose inside her. God, she felt amazing! As warm and wet as anything I had ever felt. Her insides twitched and I could feel every move against my member.

Her breathing became hard again and she threw her head back, her eyes squeezed shut. "Baby Boy, uhhhhhhh! Oh God your cock feels so good inside of meeeeee!" I felt the hot gush inside her and it felt like applause.

The feeling of her cumming was just what I needed to push me over the edge. I saw stars as I exploded into her.

We spent the rest of the night just lying in bed holding each other. "Mom, are you ok?" I asked.

"Actually, Gene, I'm a little relieved. I thought I would either have to keep this hidden or lose you. I feel like we have the best of both worlds. And all because your dad recorded us fucking."

I laughed, "And he calls us perverts." I looked her in the eye, "But Mom, you know that people won't understand. They call us the same. Especially," I lowered my eyes and couldn't help grinning, "if they hear me calling you Mom."

Mom smiled sadly. "I don't know, maybe."

"Still, I like to get my hands on those videos. They would be pretty hot. Ever think you would be a porn star, Mom?"

"Gene, oh my God," she covered her mouth to laugh.

I shrugged, "And I can't go back to school now that Dad's not paying for it."

"Didn't you hate that school?" Her brow furrowed.

"Yeah. Maybe I can go to school here. And you know what that means."

"It means we'll never be far from each other," she kissed me.

I kissed her back, and our kisses got just a bit more passionate before we parted. "I still don't know what we're going to do, Mom. We have a lot of things to figure out."

She held my face in both hands and skewered me with her eyes. "Gene, listen to me. We'll get through this. For the next couple of days we can just relax and enjoy each other. Besides, we both need to get some new clothes." She sat up on the bed and stretched. "But no matter what happens, Gene..."

"You'll always be my Mom." I embraced her, and I felt as If I would devour her with my kiss.