Stealing Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the smile in her voice, "It's all for you, Baby. All for my good boy. I love you."

I couldn't respond. Her pussy was soaked, and I was desperately eager to dive in and cover my face with her stew. How much longer would it be? I smelled her, but now I needed to taste her. Her hand rubbed the back of my head. "Are you ready, Gene?" I nodded.

"Spread my hair first. This is why some guys like when girls shave their pussies."

I pressed my fingers down, moving her hair to the side. There was a little sigh from her. "No, Mommy. Your hair is beautiful. I love it."

"Sweet boy. What a charmer. Now just carefully lick the lips. It's good to tease here too." My tongue lashed out and I tentatively licked her savory labia. She trembled when I touched them, and I tasted her. I was painfully hard now, and it was all I could do not to completely bury my face in Mom's pussy. She placed her other hand on my head and rubbed more vigorously.

"Mmmm. Good boy. That feels nice. This pussy is just for you baby. Do you like how Mommy's pussy tastes?"

"I love it, Mommy," my voice was muffled. I licked her lips a little harder, and they parted just a bit under my tongue. I lay my tongue flat against her, instead of only using the tip. There was a low moan, which intensified as I continued. I licked slow and I licked fast, and Mom's body responded with gasps, groans, and twitches.

Her voice was heavy and uneven with her pleasure now, "Gene, you're doing great. Now I want you to spread me open. You can put your hands to either side or you can use the fingers of one hand. Lick inside after you do it. Explore, smart boy."

And explore I did. I used my left hand to spread Mom's pussy open. God, it was so wet inside. I inserted my tongue into her crevice and ran it up and down the length. There was fold after fold of soft flesh, it felt so different than when my cock was in here. And Mom expressed her approval with clenched thighs. I felt her legs narrow around my head. "Mommy, your legs."

Her speech was barely coherent for her gasps, "Sorry... Sweetie... mmmm... it happens sometimes. Uhhhh... When a girl does this, just let her know. But it means you're doing a good job!"

I felt bold. I flicked my tongue across her velvety insides. I alternated with quick lashes and firm, slow licks. Mom took notice. "Oh yes, Baby! Make Mommy cum! Mommy wants to cum in my good baby's mouth!" Just like she had said, she arched her back and pushed her pussy against my face. She erupted with a low, wordless groan, like a snarling cat. A spasm ran through her body, then something happened which was a great surprise to me. Her pussy flooded. The juice ran over my face and dripped down my chin onto the already wet sheets.

But as the shock wore off, I could smell and taste nothing but her savory passion. "Gene, that was a big one. Most girls don't get this wet."

"I love Mommy's juice," my muffled mouth spit out. "I want it all, Mommy. It's so good." I licked up the wet sides of her legs, delighted to find more of her nectar there.

"Good boy. Gene there are a lot of ways to eat a pussy, and you've done so well. Mommy is proud." My heart swelled up with my own pride. "You can make me cum hard now. I know you're a good boy and you want to."

"Please let me, Mommy!" I couldn't imagine her cumming harder than she just had, and my heart thumped with anticipation.

"Girls have a special spot inside their pussy. It's like a little button-"

"The clit?" I wasn't completely clueless.

"Yes, smart boy! The clitoris is a little button that's very sensitive. When a girl gets horny it gets hard, just like a guy's dick."

"Tell me where it is, please Mommy!" The eagerness wasn't an act.

"It will be just at the top of the cleft of my pussy. That's where it is for all girls. It takes a bit of looking because of the labia." My tongue snaked upwards. I pushed it, probing for her clit. I didn't truly know what it would feel like, but I assumed that I would know when I found it. Searching through it, her pussy felt strangely big. How could it be so hard to find the clit?

When the moment came, it was magic. My tongue hit something like a pearl, round and firm and slick. Mom jolted like she had been stung like a bee and her body trembled. "Oh God, Baby! Good boy, you found it! Now lick it and flick it with your tongue." But my tongue had already curled around her pearl and I rapidly polished it. Mom had lost control of her body now. Her legs gripped my head, her breath came short and frantic. Her hips pressed into my face, almost suffocating me.

"Gene..." her voice was almost lost in her rapid breath, "Mommy's gonna cum soon. You have to keep going while I cum."

"Do you need it to finish?"

Her breath trembled and her voice came out strangled, "Just... uuuhhhh... do it, Sweetness. Mommy will explain after." I placed my lips around her clit, and sucked it into my mouth, licking the tip. I flipped it back and forth under my tongue.

Mom's rapid breathing stopped and again I could feel the bowing of her back. A mighty groan came out of her, and she seemed in agony again. "Fuuuuucccckkk, Gene! Good boy!... Uhhhh... Mommy's cumming again! Please don't stop!"

And I didn't stop. My tongue whacked her clitoris like a speed bag and I felt the shivers in her body become tremors, and the tremors become full-on quakes. Her cat-like growl filled the room, and I kept flipping, licking, and sucking her clit. There was no way she could form words now, but her spasming body and cries told of her absolute approval.

But she didn't stop. Mom paused and took a few shaky breaths then let out another strangled groan. Her voice was getting tired, but her body was not. Her pussy felt like a garden hose now, and the entire bottom half of my face was covered. Some of the top too. She writhed as if being electrocuted.

Slowly her body relaxed and she was able to breathe normally and rest her body. "Sweetie, that's enough. Come up here and give Mommy a kiss."

Getting up from her pussy, I felt like I was emerging from a vast cave. It was a place where I had had a personal journey and came out a changed man. My head emerged from the covers and I could see the barest minimum of Mom's beautiful face in the dark. I crawled up her body, and her waterlogged pussy left a trail on my stomach and legs. I kissed her hard and deep.

When our lips parted she said, "Ooh, Sweetie. You smell like pussy." I didn't know what to say, but even in the dark I was sure she could see me beaming. "That was... wow... Sweetness, your old mom hasn't cum like that in years."

"So I did good?"

She laughed, "Sweetie, you were amazing. You're going to make some special girl very happy one day."

"But Mom, I only want to make you happy. I love you."

"I love you too baby. Now let's get in the shower." We emerged from the bed and Mom turned the lights on. Her beautiful tanned body stood there in all its glory. Her big heavy tits, her juicy belly, her heart shaped ass. Her face and chest were red and flushed. I felt so content and proud. I had made Mom cum so hard. It was like a dream.

"And we'll have to change the sheets too," she grinned.

The shower was big and had a glass door. There was plenty of room inside for me and Mom. She turned the handle, "Come on in, Sweetie. Can't your old mom shower with her special boy?" Though she had got off, I was still horny as hell and I rushed inside.

My hands went to her wet body unbidden. This was where I had first seen her. It seemed like ages ago. But now I got to see her up close. The water running down her heavy breasts, her round belly, shining with wetness. I pinched her soft belly and rubbed up to her tits. I felt like I was on fire.

"Of course you're still horny, Gene. You didn't get a chance to get off. You want Mommy to do it for you?" I nodded dumbly. "I know how to take care of my special boy.

My cock was still rock hard, and it slapped against the side of her thigh. Her hand reached down, and gently coiled around my throbbing member. It felt amazing, and I was already close to cumming. "Soap Mommy up, Sweetie." My trembling hands clutched the soap and rapidly lathered it. I rubbed soap all over her tits, and they became enticingly slick. I rubbed and kneaded them. "That feels good, Baby. Good boy."

Mom started to pump her hand on my cock. I trembled and nearly dropped the soap, causing Mom to giggle. "You're a little excited."

"I'm so excited Mommy. You look so beautiful."

She grinned, "You're just a dangerous little charmer, aren't you?" She looked down. "I love your hot cock, Sweetness. I want to see you cum."

"Mommy, I'm close." I said between gasps.

"Give Mommy that cum, Sweetness. You made Mommy cum, now she wants you to squirt on her belly." Her pace quickened, and I did drop the soap this time. I was losing control over my body, and could only pay attention to Mom and her sliding hand.

I grunted, "Oh my god, Mommy. Uuhhhh, here it comes." My cock lit up like a hot lance and thumped with my orgasm. I opened my mouth like a snake, and imagined that rope after rope of my hot cum was coating Mom's belly, only to be washed off by the running water.

"Good boy. Give it to Mommy." My cock was so sensitive her hand hurt on my shaft, but all I could do was grunt incoherently and tremble. She kissed me on the cheek, then cradled my contorted face in her hands and kissed my lips until I was able to reciprocate.

I stood there staring at her, overwhelmed by her beauty and the adoration I felt. Just a few weeks ago I had been a lonely virgin and now I was next to this bronze sex goddess. We embraced, and shared a tender kiss. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Sweetness. I'm so glad I found you."

Over the next few days we fucked in every room of the house. The garage, my room, the kitchen, the guest bedroom. Nowhere was safe from us and every corner of the house was touched by the wetness or our passion. We had been face to face the first time we fucked. And I was enchanted by the rapture in her eyes as she reached her climax.

It was heaven to me, and the days and night ran together into one wet, hot blur. Mom was patient and eager to teach me, and I was her star pupil. I loved eating her pussy, and even tried it from behind, her round quivering ass in my face. When I ate her out, I was immersed in the world of her pussy and her sex and passion eclipsed everything. "Mommy has a special dessert for my best boy. Come eat it, it's hot and ready." Then I would be buried in her again, her creamy filling running down my chin.

I loved waking up next to her too. I always woke up hard and I would wake her up when I spooned into her back, my hard cock sliding against her ass. "Mmm, Sweetie. What time is it?"

I kissed her on the neck and grinded my cock into her. "Time for some fun. Are you ready to play, Mommy?" I kissed her neck and shoulders and pulled the strap of her nightie down, her soft bronze skin warm under my lips.

"I'm always ready for my good boy." Her hand reached back and found my cock. She gently but firmly seized it. I gasped and a tremble passed through my entire body. She turned to face me, holding me by the cock. "I just hope he's ready for me."

We kissed hungrily, and I savored the little moans that she made. "If you only knew what you do to me, Sweetie. This is the bed where your dad and I were going to fuck. But we never got the chance to. He always met me in a hotel room. I hated it."

"Dad doesn't know what to do with a woman like you. There are no women like you. At least not for me."

She smiled and those crow's feet I loved stood out at the corners of her eye. "I knew you were cute, and after only a few days I knew you were a good boy, but I had no idea the silver tongue you had on you. Sweetie, how is it you never had a girlfriend?"

I blushed. Even though I was with Mom, this subject always embarrassed me a little. I shrugged, "I don't know. I never had the nerve to approach them I guess."

"Shy," she beamed, "I guess I should consider myself lucky then. I don't know how I could compete with those tight, nubile girls at your school."

"Mom," I laughed, "None of them even come close. It's like a fine wine, right? You're experienced and sweet. The girls my age are silly and shallow." I lowered my head and looked up in her eyes. "There's no other woman in my life but my mom, and I don't need any other."

Mom squeezed me tight and giggled. "You little scoundrel! You just think you can talk your way into my pants, don't you?"

My face pressed into Mom's tits. "You're not wearing pants. And yes."

She kissed the top of my head, then my forehead and down to my lips. "My scoundrel. My boy. Well, you're right. You know your mommy is always ready for your handsome cock inside her. And there's always a nice treat down here," she placed my hand on her crotch, "when you get hungry." She kissed me long and slow, and our tongues intertwined.

"It's the best thing there is to eat. Better than your cooking." My words were punctuated by kisses.

"I think you've earned yourself a break, little Scoundrel. No lessons today."

My eyes bulged. "Mom, what?"

"No, that's not what I mean." She squeezed me close and whispered in my ear. "I just want my boy to have fun today. And I want to have fun with you." Her hot breath coiled around my ear, and I could smell her natural, rich aroma.

"Yes, please, Mommy. Anything." My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest.

She licked my earlobe and I trembled. "Fuck Mommy, my good little boy. Fuck Mommy in your dad's bed."

I thought we couldn't get any closer, but it felt as if my body melted and flowed into her pores. We kissed and kissed, each kiss wetter, hotter, and deeper than the last. My hands traveled up her sides, pushing up her nightie. She was so soft and warm, and her body felt like steaming dough in my hands. I groped for her tits, and she sighed when they reached them.

"I know my boy is hungry. Suck on Mommy's tits. She needs it." I was happy to obey. She raised her arms and her nightie flew to the side, laying her exquisite tits bare. I licked the tit first around the nipple, never quite touching it. I loved torturing her with this game. I kissed and licked around her hardening areolas, seeing them wrinkle with her heat. "Gene, please. God, I need it."

I moved closer to her nipple and just barely brushed my lips against it, letting her feel their lustful heat. Her breath fluttered in her throat. "You're getting Mommy so wet, Sweetness. You're a natural tease. Please. Put your lips on them." I kissed around her nipples some more and she moaned in frustration. I reached down and pinched a roll of her sweet belly. "You're a naughty boy teasing Mommy like this."

"Sometimes I have to be bad to be good," I gasped, then lapped out my tongue right onto her nipple, covering it and most of her areola. I pulled it slowly and lazily across the nipple, bumpy with hardness.

"Oh Sweetie, yes! Oh God it feels so much better when you tease." My cock caught on fire as her body undulated. "I'm afraid to tell you what I want next. You'll tease too much."

I pinched one nipple while I flicked the other inside my mouth. She trembled again and her hand pumped back and forth on my shaft. I took my mouth off her delicious nipple for a second. "Now who's being bad?" I reached down and took her hand off my dick. "I don't want to cum that fast. I want Mommy to enjoy me for a bit longer."

"The sweetest boy. I raised you right." I clutched her tits in my hands as I sucked the one and squeezed the other. Mom's head bent back, and I heard a little whimper come from her throat. I wrapped my lips around the other nipple and started to nibble. "Oh shit, Sweetie!" She pressed her pussy against my leg and I could feel its wetness even through her panties.

"Mommy, dirty mouth," I mumbled from my busy mouth.

Mom kissed the top of my head, whispering "Good boy, I love you. Good boy, I love you. When are you gonna fuck Mommy, Sweetness? I can't wait any longer." Her breath fluttered, "We're in your dad's bed. He can't have any of this. You're my favorite. I can't wait any longer."

I tilted my head up and kissed her. I wanted to devour her, to have every chunk and every drop of her. "I want to fuck you Mommy."

"Yes, Baby. Yes, do it!"

"You have the most beautiful ass, Mommy. I love it." I wanted it so bad. I wanted to see her ass shake and shiver like whipped cream.

"You want to fuck Mommy like a doggy and look at her ass?"

"Mommy, please. I love you." We kissed again, gasping desperately for breath each time our lips parted.

"Anything for my best boy." And with that she threw the sheets off. Her hands reached down to her purple panties.

"Mommy, no. I want to take them off. Please."

Her crows feet appeared again at the corners of her eyes and she got up on all fours. "Fuck Mommy like a doggy, Baby."

I got up and moved around behind her. My cock was sticking straight out by now, and the tip was wet and slick. Then I saw the glorious sight of her ass in front of me. I felt like I was watching the sun rise. It was just as massive and brilliant, and I gaped at its majesty. Mom looked back, a lock of her straight hair falling over her face. Her eyes glistened and pleaded for me to do what she knew I desired to do.

I grabbed the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Absurdly, I heard Sunrise from Also sprach Zarathustra inside my head. The horns and drum built as the sides of the panties came down, then in a flash it reached its crescendo as her magnificent pussy and asshole were revealed. I felt as if I would disintegrate in their radiance. My heart pounded.

Her panties coming off released the bouquet of her pussy, ass, and the sweat that had built up overnight. I leaned in unconsciously and vigorously inhaled the vapor of the mutual crack. Her mouth opened in amusement, "What a dirty boy! Who taught you to be this dirty?"

"Like I said, sometimes I have to be bad to be good." I gave a swift strike to her ass with my palm. The room echoed with the crack and her cheeks trembled. She let out a yelp.

"Bad boy! Good boy!" she gasped. I slapped her ass again and she squealed. "It's yours, Baby Boy. Mommy's gift. It's all yours!" My hand came down one last time, leaving a welt in its shape on Mom's ass and drawing a groan from her.

I could see her back heaving with her breath, and I looked to the side to see her tits and little belly hanging under her. With all this and her wide ass, she looked like a goddess of sex. She cried, "Sweetness, please!" Then she whispered, "Please!"

I had to tease her some more. Also, I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum once I was inside her. So I had to draw this out however I could. My body was not so keen on the idea, and my hips thrust into her. I managed to poke her meaty cheeks with my cock and slide it down the length of her slippery crack. "Please." She whimpered, "I'm dripping wet for you, Sweetie. Please!"

I wanted to tease her longer, but I couldn't tease myself anymore. I slid my trembling hips forward and penetrated her most holy place, slow as a glacier. Mom let out a low, ululating moan, long and laborious. I heard her try to speak, and as soon as I did, I pushed in further, prompting another gasping, chaotic groan. I was halfway inside her now. Her pussy felt heavenly and hot around my cock and I could feel it twitch to match my movements. "Ff-f-ff-uu-" But I didn't let her finish. I thrusted my member all the way into her, until her soaking ass smacked against my pubis.

She curved her back with a tremble, and I could see her mouth dropped open, silent for a few seconds before a tiny strangled whimper came out. I began gyrating like a piston, with slow strokes. Finally a sound burst forth from her. It sounded more like a cough, or a wail of agony. Her insides squeezed and pushed against me. I had to push back hard to stay in.