Stealing Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
126 Followers

"Mom. I..." I couldn't let my words fail me now. I was never very social, but when I knew what I was going to say, I could speak fairly confidently.

"Gene, I don't think you should call me that any-"

"Please. Just listen." She owed me that much. I took a few deep breaths. "When I came home I thought this was just going to be a normal summer for me. I would play games, jack off, and maybe hike a little. I could forget about my worries, forget how alone I was... I didn't know what to make of you at first. Dad's girlfriends had always been bitches. I mean... I'm sorry. But they were. None of them cared about me, I was just annoying to most of them.

"But it didn't take long for me to see that you were different." Alice's eyes were red. I assumed it was from the chlorine. "You were... well nice. You actually cared. Alice, do you realize how few people I have had in my life who truly cared about me? The last one had gone. And I was alone without her. You made me wonder what it was like to really have a mom. To have someone who cared about me and always," my voice cracked, "loved me."

Alice shook her head and her majestic body began to rise out of the water. "I'm so sorry, Gene... I never should have taken advantage of you."

"You didn't. That's what I need you to understand, Mom. You came into my life when I needed someone like you. You cared and you understood and you wanted me to be happy and grow into," my cheeks grew hot and I looked down, "A man."

Mom was dumbfounded, and stood at the side of the pool with her hands covering her mouth. Tears were running down her cheeks now. I continued, "And I know now that you needed me too. You were unhappy, and on that day with Dad you saw us together and thought, knew, that it could be like that. You needed someone who cared too. You had given all your love to your family after Aaron died, and now you were left dried up and anguished."

Her eyes brimmed with tears now, and she was nodding her head. "I don't know what to say. Gene, you made me so happy... Everyone was gone. And I needed someone to take care of and to love me. And everything is just so different now."

"We found each other, Mom. You told me that you don't choose-"

"Who you love," she forced out of her hoarse throat. "Sweetie, I love you."

I took a deep breath, "And I'm saying to you now that no one has made me happier. We can't stand in the way of our love, no matter how dangerous it might seem. I know I don't know much about these things, but I know what we mean to each other, and I know how we filled those empty, painful holes in our lives. And I know how we make each other feel."

I took both her hands. Her face was open. The pain poured out of her furrowed brow and grimacing mouth. "I know how much you need me. And Alice, I want you to be my mom, I need you to be my mom. We need each other."

"Gene..." she managed to croak out as we embraced each other. Her slick body rubbed against mine. I was reminded of the first time I ever embraced her. I was so alone, afraid even. And in that touch I felt the gentleness of her curves, the warmth of her arms, and smelled the intimate aroma of her body. I could never have dreamed that real love was at the end.

My cock pressed into her belly and she yelped in surprise. She looked up at me, trying very poorly to hide a smile. Tears were still on her cheeks, but the crows feet appeared at the corners of her eyes. "Mom, no more of this. We are who we are and we feel how we feel." I kissed her softly on the lips, prompting a sigh from deep within her. When I opened my eyes I saw the exalted stars in hers. I kissed her, more slowly and deeply this time. The resistance seemed to melt from her face, replaced with adoration.

"I told you I want you to be my mom, but also," I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "I want you to be my mommy." I felt her breath subtly quicken on my skin.

"You're my special boy, Gene. And now your mommy needs you. All of you." We fell into each other. These weren't the deliberate kisses of romance and soft caresses. These were mad, hungry kisses that sought to devour the other. These were desperate gropes, never quite able to touch enough flesh. I pulled her close, and my hardon flattened into her chest. My hips thrusted on their own.

Mom put a hand to my chest. "I can't have my best boy worn out. Mommy wants to enjoy you nice and slow. She wants to make her boy into a man the proper way." She kissed my cheek, seeing my dismay. "Sweetness, you need to trust Mommy." Her brow furrowed between her eyes and my heart melted. "I know that you want Mommy's pussy, don't you, Sweetie?"

"More than anything," I gasped.

"You'll get it. But you have to be a good boy first. I know you can do it. You can do it for your mommy." My hands moved up her body from her wide hips to her heavy breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and I rolled them gently between my fingers. "I'm ready for my sweet boy to suck on them. Can you be a good boy and suck Mommy's tits?" I kissed her neck, moving painfully slow down her front. "Don't tease, Sweetness. Mommy needs this." I made it to her right breast, and kissed around her nipple, never quite touching it. "Please. Please. Be a good boy, Gene."

And I was a good boy. My lips encircled her nipple, and she moaned at the wetness and warmth alone. My tongue teased the nipple inside my mouth, and she jumped with every lash of it. I circled her other nipple with my finger, savoring her little moans and trembling breath.

"Good boy, you've got Mommy so wet. Her pussy is ready for you." My cock slid down, and rubbed her sopping lips. "But, this isn't just for Mommy. She's teaching you how to be a man. And you're going to please Mommy just like you'll please your special lady."

"Please, Mommy. Teach me," I gasped. Her hand pushed my cock away from her lush insides.

"Come sit with me on the grass, Gene." We crossed to the yard. The grass felt a little strange on my bare ass, and when I sat down my dick stood at complete attention. I placed my hand on her thigh, and moved it up to play with her damp bush. She took my hand in hers, and pulled me into a sidelong embrace. "Sweetness, girls don't like when a guy is done after just a couple of minutes. No matter how sweet and special and handsome he is." My face warmed.

"Mom, I know what foreplay is."

"I told you. When we touch like this, my name is Mommy. Repeat it so I know you're listening." Her face puckered in mock frustration.

"Yes, Mommy. Tell me how to please you." I still savored the word in my mouth.

"When you're with a special girl, you need to touch her and kiss her before you have sex. If you do it right, she'll melt all over you." She thrusted her tits forward, and my dick throbbed painfully. "Now, just use your fingers, Gene. And don't touch the nipples the whole time. I can tell you have a tease inside you, and that's wonderful. You need to make me think you're going to pinch or pull or roll my nipples, and then not do it."

"But Mommy, I want to. I want to do everything to you." Though I understood what she meant, instinct had taken over. Besides, it wasn't much of a stretch to pretend to be her naive boy. It was who I wanted to be for her.

"You can't be selfish when you're with a lady, Gene. You will want to jump on her, and you'll fall all over yourself doing every little thing you want to at once. She'll get overwhelmed, or worse, she'll get scared and not want to do it. Yes, even with a handsome sweet boy like you. Though Mommy could never say no to her special boy."

I reached forward and tentatively squeezed her tits. They felt amazing in my hands, somewhere between soft dough and fresh fruit. There was truly nothing that could equal the feeling of her vital flesh in my hands. As I squeezed my finger and thumb came closer and closer to her nipples, bearing down to pinch them. "Now, Gene..." she said, but my fingers just grazed her areolas and dropped to her belly. Her chest heaved and she coughed an involuntary laugh. "Sweetness, you're a natural tease."

"Anything for Mommy," I whispered, and my fingers moved down, passing just to the side of her glistening pussy.

She trembled as she looked down at me kneading her thick thighs. "That feels so good, Gene. Sometimes if you really want to tease you can distract-" My mouth shot to her nipple, and gave a bite, almost hard enough to hurt. She let out a gasp, and her body twitched. "Sweetness!" But I nibbled her nipple and softly stroked the slick lips of her pussy.

At first there was a tremble all over her body. She threw her head back, her mouth wide open. A strained groan rumbled out from deep inside her as her body started to tremble faster and harder. "What's happening, Mommy? Are you ok?"

Her eyes boggled and her mouth opened and closed like a fish on the deck of a boat. Her breath came rapid and shallow, and she let out one more feral groan before relaxing the tension in her body. "Oh Gene. God damn! I shouldn't curse around my special boy. You made me cum, Sweetie. When a girl cums it's like a wave of excitement and pleasure all through her body." She turned toward me, and punctuated her words with kisses. "And she can do it again, and again, and again."

"I want to make you cum again, Mommy."

Her hand rubbed my leg, and she slowly moved up the length of it. "Such a good boy. Mommy wants to teach you about foreplay but," her hand wrapped around my cock, "I need my special boy's cock inside me. My favorite boy."

"Mommy, I'm so ready. I've been ready since the first day I came home. I want to please you."

Mom lay back on the grass, and spread her legs in a rosy invitation. I didn't need to be asked twice. I crawled forward, Mom whispering "good boy," over and over. I sidled up to her on my knees, and soon the bottom of my cock rested on top of her pussy. For the first time, I could directly smell the sweet aroma of her passion.

"Please, Gene," she whispered, "Mommy needs my good boy's handsome dick. Now."

I hesitated as I smelled her primal scent. My eyes flicked toward her pussy. I trembled and paused for a moment. "What is it, Sweetness? Don't torture Mommy."

"I want..." I closed my eyes. Something I didn't understand had come over me. Though my lust had overtaken me, this felt a step too far. "I want to taste it, Mommy."

Her eyes stared at me, not comprehending for a moment. "Gene, you're not ready. Just put your cock-" but she stopped short with a gasp as I inserted my finger into her. It was so warm and wet, and I felt her trembling around my finger. "Sweetie!" she moaned. I removed my finger, slick and fragrant from her essence.

"This is what I meant. I just need to." I brought my finger up to my face, and smelled the same earthy musk that I had a second ago, but this time it was overpowering. I shuddered with its novelty. Looking Mom right in her crystal eyes, I licked the length of my finger, tasting her exquisite flavor.

She stared at me, agog. I could barely hear her whisper of "Good boy."

I tried with all my might to tease her more. But as I slipped my cock against the outside of her pussy, my thighs jerked and trembled. Time slowed for me, and the thought flashed through my mind that this was the last few seconds of my virginity, and I was going to lose it to the woman I loved, my sweet and beautiful mom.

Then I let my impetuous hips take over and my cock slid into her pussy with an audible squelch. She closed her eyes, and her breath quickened. "Yes, Sweetie. Give it to me. Give me all of it." As my bell end entered her, I was shocked at how warm she was. So this is what a pussy feels like, I thought, feeling a sense of unreality. Her juices were oozing out beside my cock, as it went deeper in, pushing them to the side.

"Sweetness. Mommy loves your cock so much. Please, give me all of it. Put it all the way in." The sensation on my cock was intense. I hoped I wouldn't cum before I was all the way in. But I kept my nerve, and pushed my cock until it thumped the back of her insides. Mom let out another shivering gasp, and her back bowed. "Sweetie, you just hit Mommy's cervix. I'm almost ready to cum again. Shit!"

"I didn't know Mommy said words like that," I teased. But I was almost there too. I had hoped I could last longer for Mom, but I didn't see how I could.

"Now fuck me, Gene. Mommy needs you to fuck her. Be a good boy and thrust your cock in and out of her!"

I had started pumping my hips before she had even finished. I felt the inside of her pussy rubbing my cock. I was shocked to feel it twitch and tighten. "Holy shit, Sweetie! Mommy's cumming again." And her words were enough for me too. I felt a lance of fire in my cock, and I moaned with both pain and pleasure as the monster of an orgasm tore me apart.

"Mom, I love you!" I managed to choke out before my words were swallowed by the waves of pleasure. The wet flames of my ecstasy burst forth from me, and filled her begging body. My body quaked with each thrust. It seemed endless, my cock beating as if possessed of a heart of its own.

As the last of my vital seed left my body, I uttered a moan, little more than a whimper. I fell forward, barely catching myself with my outstretched arms. I found myself hovering over Mom, my face inches from hers. Her beautiful face was contorted with raw emotion. Her hands glided over my sweaty sides. Her smile was so vigorous it was almost a grimace, and her eyes sparkled. "I'm so proud of you, Gene." Her voice was strangled with tenderness.

We kissed chastely, then affectionately, then hungrily. I could smell Mom's breath and her sweating body as my dick lost its edge inside of her. Breath bursted from my nose and mouth, and all I could manage was a gasping "I love you."

I fell to the side, and Alice snuggled next to me, pressing our sweating bodies together. "That was amazing, Gene." She gently kissed my cheek. "I'm so happy I could be your first. And so proud of the man you're becoming."

"There's no one I would have rather done it with than you, Mom." I clutched her hand in mine. "I want it to be like this forever."

After that we were like a bottle of champagne after the cork had popped. I had always thought that sex was something women let me have. As if men were only looking for someone who would hold still long enough for them to get their rocks off. My friends would reinforce this idea, and Rick even believed that there was no such thing as a female orgasm.

But Mom defied this. She shattered it. Sometimes I would wake at night with her lips wrapped around my cock, only seconds away from cumming. Sometimes I would sneak up behind her while she was doing laundry and squeeze her tits. Then I would bend her over and thrust my flaming cock into her dripping pussy. All it would take was a look or a touch.

One night I rolled over and draped my arm over the top of her. I was always hard when I woke up, and I heard a hard intake of breath from her as I grinded my hardness into her ass. There was a contented little moan from her. I pulled her robe aside, using one hand to knead her tits and tease her nipples, while the other moved downward. I touched her belly, her thighs, and I even raised a whimper from her as I skirted the opening of her pussy. "Oh my God, Sweetie. How are you such a tease?"

I rubbed my cock into her ass cheek and reached down to pull down her panties. "Can I fuck you please, Mommy?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes, Gene. I want it so bad." I maneuvered my finger to the outside of her pussy and stroked her rapidly moistening lips. I started to pull down my underwear but then I thought of what Mom had told me about taking my time. There were a thousand different things I wanted to do to her at once, and I realized that half of them I didn't know how to do. My cock rubbed against her ass, and she grinded it into me.

There was something I had wanted to do to her for a while now. But I was afraid. I didn't know if I would do it right. I didn't know if she would want me to do it to her. What really scared me is that maybe I wouldn't like it and wouldn't want to do it to her again. Of course love is about taking chances.

"Mommy... actually I was hoping you could do something."

"Anything for my sweet boy."

How was I still embarrassed around her? The strange thing is the embarrassment felt almost nice sometimes. I felt like I was doing stuff I didn't want to, but I did it for her. My mommy was my queen. "I want you to teach me something."

"Yes, Gene! I would love to. What is it?"

I leaned forward until my mouth was almost touching her ear and whispered, "I want to eat your pussy. Please can you show me how?" I felt a little shudder pass through her body and one through my own. I kissed her cheek.

"Mommy would love that, Sweetness. My pussy is hot and ready for my good boy."

"Should we turn the lights on?"

"No, you do this by touch. With your tongue and fingers and lips." I felt goosebumps on her skin. She was already becoming slick with sweat. She kissed the top of my head. "Get down there Sweetie. Mommy is so ready."

I kissed down her chest, making sure to lightly lick each nipple as I passed them. Then I kissed her smooth belly, and I was right above her pussy. My head was buried under the covers now. I felt the silky hair of Mom's pussy on my chin. I had smelled her before when I rubbed her on our hike and a bit when we fucked outside. But it was nothing like this. Her earthy aroma filled my nostrils. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to do it, that it was too much. But as I kissed around her opening, her scent went from shocking to enticing. I was smelling her wetness, her excitement for her best boy.

She placed her hand on the back of my head. "Not yet, Sweetness. When you eat a girl's pussy you really have to pay close attention. She'll give you signs that what you're doing feels good. Not all women are like your mommy. Some can only cum when a guy is eating them out."

"How will I know if I'm doing it right, Mommy?"

"Well if you're even down there trying you have an advantage over a lot of men. Plenty won't even get near a girl's cooch like this. They'll tell you to suck their dick easy enough though."

"I want to make you feel good, Mommy." I pleaded.

"I know. It's because you're such a good, caring boy. But like I said, just trying goes a long way." She paused to think. "So you have to pay attention to a woman's body. She'll tell you she likes what you're doing. If her breath starts getting shallow and quick that means she likes what you're doing. Listen for real moans too. Some girls will carry on like porn stars because they think that will turn a man on. And if the man is clueless enough I guess it might work. But a woman's real moan won't be just oohs and ahhs. If she sounds surprised or frantic, that's a big clue. If you can see her face, that can tell you too. When you really lose yourself in sex you don't care what you look like or sound like."

"Can it sound like she's hurt?"

"Sometimes it does. Also, if a woman tenses her legs or stomach like this," she tensed her body, "that means she likes what you're doing, or even close to cumming. If she's really into it, she presses her hips up into you or arches her back."

"It doesn't sound like it's that hard to see, Mommy. It sounds like all you have to do is pay attention and give a shit."

Mom let out a chuckle, "I suppose that's true, Sweetie. But watch your language. You're Mommy's good, nice boy." She signed, "Another way you can tell is by how wet she gets. Feel Mommy's pussy." I lightly touched her lips with one finger and she gasped. "Careful, Sweetie. It's really sensitive."

But I could feel what she was talking about. Her lips were slick and wet. I could feel the lips themselves along with the rose petals that came out. All of it was soaked. I heard mom let out little gasps as I touched her. "You're really wet."

Marvos79
Marvos79
126 Followers