Steaming Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three of the series, Steaming Love.
1.2k words
4.3
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Straight Singer

'You're a lucky guy, you know. Normally these labels own the artists. But the internet loves you and you're already famous. So you'll have a lot more freedom. We will be handling your endorsement deals, tours, and media appearances. And I'll make sure everything is how you want.'

Harry nods. We're sitting on the balcony of his room, drinking beer and just having a casual conversation. But I notice Harry doesn't look too thrilled. By this time in my meetings with the previous celebs, they used to bombard me with their visions of how they wanted their career to move forward, promotional strategies, demands, etc. but Harry seems disinterested in any of that. He almost looks sad.

'Are you okay, Harry? You seem so lost. You can tell me, you know.'

Harry says, 'You won't like what I'm gonna say.'

He is going to fire us. I just know it. Jessica would kill me. And as I start panicking, he says, 'I want to go back home. I hate it here. Living in this hotel room, all alone. Nobody to talk to. I don't have friends here. And I don't even like this city life. I prefer the quiet life of my village where I can grow plants and sing because I want to, not because I'm being paid to. Singing has always been my passion. But here, everything is about money. What about art?'

'I understand everything changing suddenly can be overwhelming. But you have a gift and if this gift makes you rich, why not? Work for a few years, earn money. And once you're a star, you can go back to the village life and make music from wherever you are. And as far as friends are concerned, you'll find your tribe. That's the thing about this city. No matter how you are, you always find people like you if you just try.'

Harry looks at me as if he's deciding whether I was trying to help him or just keep a client. 'Will you be my friend? I know I am your client and everything but I really need someone on my side. I'm just so scared and lonely here. And everything is different and I'm freaking out.'

His voice is getting more and more panicked and I come closer to him and pat him. 'Hey, don't worry. Of course, I'll be your friend.'

He looks at me, trying to decide whether I am telling the truth or not.

'Are you sure you aren't just saying it because you have to?'

I want to give him a tight hug. The poor boy seems so lost. And I reply with utmost honesty, 'In my four years here, you're the first client who has shown me kindness. Of course, I'd love to be your friend.'

Suddenly, he takes my hands in his. I can feel his hands shaking.

'Promise me. You're on my side.'

'I promise.'

And once again, without any warning, he hugged me. I feel myself going all red and warm. What is happening to me, I wonder? I know he is cute but I don't feel like this for every cute guy I meet. I can feel my stomach churning. I am feeling giddy. I hug him back, holding him tightly too.

'I know you miss home. I felt like that too when I first moved in here from Beaufort, South Carolina. But it will be fine. And you won't be alone.'

Harry looks at me, his arms still around me. We're too close and I can feel his warm breath on my skin, making my whole body tingle. At this moment, I want to kiss him so bad. But it's not just my usual horniness. It's more than that. I realize that while I do want to sleep with him, I also want to wake up with him and spend the whole day with him. And the next day... And then the next... Shit! I have a crush on him.

And suddenly, I start feeling angry at my own stupidity. How pathetic am I that I start having a crush on the first cute guy who opened up to me? Here is this wonderful, sweet boy telling me about his fears, thinking I am his only friend in this strange place. And here I am, gushing over him.

But then something happens that makes me feel I might not be too delusional. Harry, still holding me, leans a bit closer. There is pin-drop silence in the room and I can hear his breathing. He is too close now, our lips are less than an inch apart. His nose brushes against mine and shivers run down my spine. I can feel my dick warming up and getting longer and harder. He is looking at me like he also wants to kiss me. We keep standing there for a while and then as suddenly as he had hugged me, he moves away, looking a bit shaken, like he has done something wrong. My heart sinks. He not only doesn't want to kiss me but he is clearly disgusted by the moment we had.

I immediately look down and notice my bulge getting bigger. Embarrassed, I sit down and concentrate on the beer. We continue chatting. Everything Harry says makes him more endearing to me. He loves gardening, trekking, camping, basically all the activities that I enjoy but rarely get the chance to do thanks to my busy schedule. He also loves cooking and the same books that I like to read.

By the time I leave, I'm convinced that Harry is the most down-toearth client I could ever get. I also realize I have a small crush on him. And this fills me up with dread. The last thing I need right now is to fuck up the best thing that has happened to me. Harry is straight. I've seen him talk about a girl he liked on his Insta live. And if he finds out how I feel, he might have me replaced and I will have to go back to managing entitled pricks. No, I cannot let it happen. I'll be professional, I promise myself. But I'm so horny.

Just then, my phone buzzes, and I see it's a text from Luke. It's like the gay gods want to help me get rid of my horniness because they made Luke text me.

'Meet me at Lust tonight?'

Lust is an adult gay club down the street from my place, known for its sex rooms. Scratch that, it's known for the hot guys that frequented those sex rooms. It doesn't matter if you like twinks, bears, or anything in between. If you come to Lust, you will find someone you're looking for.

'Sure! See you there at 11?' There's no point going before that. All the fun starts around midnight.

'Cool.'

And just like that, I cheer up and head home to get ready. I know there are still 6 hours to go, but going to a sex room requires a lot of work. From manscaping to douching, I want to leave no stone unturned.

And at exactly 11 p.m., I come downstairs and walk over to Lust, wearing a see-through shirt that gives a glimpse of my slim body, along with tight jeans that give me the perfect bubble butt.