Steamy Gym Sauna Session Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora could barely contain her excitement at how pliant and willing Ariana had become. She was ready to push things even further.

"Why don't we get you more comfortable?" Nora suggested, her voice low and sultry. Before Ariana could protest, Nora grasped the hem of her shirt and slowly peeled it upwards. Ariana automatically lifted her arms, allowing Nora to slide the shirt off completely.

Ariana's full, braless breasts were now exposed, the nipples stiff peaks begging for attention. Nora tossed the shirt aside and reached for Ariana's pants next. Ariana lifted her hips off the bed, permitting Nora to tug the pants down her legs and off.

Now Ariana lay completely nude before her. Nora drank in the enticing sight hungrily, desire coiling tight within her. "You're so beautiful like this Ariana," she murmured.

Ariana flushed, clearly both embarrassed and aroused by her own nudity and Nora's admiring gaze. The drug had wiped away any remaining modesty.

"But it's only fair if I join you," Nora added. She quickly stripped off her own clothes until she too was fully bare.

Ariana devoured the sight of Nora's tight, toned body with her eyes. Nora smirked, enjoying the obvious lust in Ariana's expression. She crawled onto the bed and hovered over Ariana on all fours, their nude bodies just shy of touching.

Nora gazed hungrily down at Ariana's nude body beneath her. Unable to resist any longer, she lowered herself down until she was blanketing Ariana, their bare breasts and bellies pressed together. Ariana moaned at the intense skin-to-skin contact, wrapping her arms around Nora tightly.

"I want to taste you," Nora whispered heatedly in Ariana's ear. Ariana shuddered in anticipation.

Nora began kissing her way down Ariana's neck, her hands roaming freely over Ariana's breasts and hips. Her lips traveled lower to capture one of Ariana's nipples, sucking it into a stiff peak. Ariana arched up with a sharp cry of pleasure.

Nora lavished attention on Ariana's breasts before continuing to kiss down her trembling stomach. She settled between Ariana's legs, gently nudging them apart. Ariana was already slick with arousal.

Looking up at Ariana for permission, Nora slowly dragged her tongue through her wet folds. Ariana's eyes rolled back and she grasped the sheets tightly.

"Oh god, Nora..." she moaned. Nora licked and sucked at Ariana's pussy eagerly, quickly finding the motions that made Ariana gasp and thrash in ecstasy.

When Ariana was right on the edge, Nora suddenly flipped their positions so Ariana was on top, poised above Nora's own heated core.

"I want to feel your mouth on me too," Nora commanded. Ariana readily complied, lowering her head between Nora's parted thighs.

They settled into an eager 69, mouths devouring each other's pussies frantically. Ariana gripped Nora's hips as she drove her tongue inside her, seeking to mimic the exquisite sensations Nora was coaxing from her own body.

Nora sucked Ariana's clit hard as she plunged two fingers into Ariana's tight channel, crooking them just right. Ariana cried out, the vibrations shooting through Nora's core.

Ariana's muffled cries of ecstasy against Nora's soaked pussy sent vibrations of pleasure through her core. Nora could feel Ariana getting close as her inner muscles clenched down on Nora's pumping fingers.

Nora rubbed Ariana's clit with her thumb while continuing to thrust into her. Within moments Ariana was arching her back and crying out wordlessly as an intense orgasm overtook her. Her inner walls spasmed around Nora's fingers as Nora helped her ride out the crashing waves of pleasure.

When Ariana's shuddering subsided, Nora gently pulled her fingers free, bringing them to her lips to lick Ariana's slick essence from them. The musky, tangy taste on her tongue made Nora even more ravenous for pleasure.

She gently nudged Ariana up and off of her. Ariana looked dazed, eyes glazed with residual ecstasy. Nora didn't give her long to recover before pushing Ariana down onto her back and climbing on top of her once more.

"My turn," Nora said throatily. She straddled Ariana's face and sank down until her pussy was positioned right over Ariana's parted lips. Ariana needed no further urging to begin lapping hungrily at Nora's dripping folds. She grasped Nora's ass firmly as she feasted on her.

Nora ground down against Ariana's mouth as Ariana devoured her. "Oh fuck yes just like that!" Nora cried out. She reached one hand down to tweak her own nipples as Ariana's agile tongue worked its magic.

When Nora felt herself getting close, she slid off Ariana's face to bring their cores together in scissoring position. She let out a shuddering moan at the sensation of their slick pussies rubbing together.

Ariana seemed to feel it too, gasping against Nora's lips as they kissed passionately. Nora began grinding harder, desperate for friction and pressure on her throbbing clit.

Soon both sisters were panting and moaning loudly as they bucked together, the lewd sounds of their wet pussies sliding together mixing with their cries. Ariana reached down to rub tight circles over Nora's clit, sending Nora over the edge with a keening wail. Her climax seemed to trigger Ariana's own, their bodies shaking and spasming against each other as intense, drawn-out pleasure overwhelmed them.

They held each other close as the aftershocks rippled through their spent bodies. Nora stroked Ariana's hair tenderly, gazing into her eyes.

"I love you," she murmured, meaning it in a deeper way than ever before after the intimacy they had just shared.

"I love you too," Ariana replied softly, her expression a mix of satiation and disbelief at what they had done. But she did not pull away from Nora's embrace.

--

Matt arrived at Nora and Ariana's apartment, a week after his encounter with Nora at the gym. He was wondering about her state after having taken those doses from Mike, and was hoping to use her again somehow. Possibly even Ariana if he could manage it.

He knocked but there was no answer. Testing the handle, he found the front door unlocked.

Letting himself inside, Matt was met with a scene of chaos and disarray. The living room was littered with discarded clothes, takeout containers, and empty wine bottles. Blankets and pillows were strewn everywhere, as if someone had constructed makeshift beds all over the floor.

The air held a distinct musky odor - the smell of sweat and sex. Matt felt his pulse quicken. Clearly, things had spiraled out of control since Nora had come begging to Mike for more of the powerful aphrodisiac.

Matt picked his way through the messy living room toward the bedroom. More clothes were flung about haphazardly. The unmade bed was a tangle of sheets coated in various dried fluids.

The floor was littered with sex toys; everything from vibrators and dildos to handcuffs and blindfolds. A complex system of ropes and pulleys hung from the ceiling over the bed. The entire room reeked of raunchy sex acts and hedonistic excess.

Matt felt his cock stir as he imagined what debauched acts the two sisters had gotten up to under the influence of the drug. They were clearly insatiable now, their lives devolving into endless carnal delights fueled by artificial lust.

Just then, Matt heard sounds coming from the bathroom...

12