Step Sister Corruption 081-090

Story Info
Gabe’s life continues.
24.3k words
4.47
3.4k
9
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 81 - Day 41 Routine

--------------------------------------

With the girl's and my mom gone I decided to actually get some work done.

First I cleaned up the mess and redid the sofa making it a sectional couch again. Then I set on doing some laundry. With laundry started I cleaned up the mess generally around the house.

With the house pretty much clean, I actually did some homework.

A couple of hours passed and I received a text from Kel.

I opened my phone to look at the text.

Kel: Doctor says I'm healing nicely. Just waiting for stitches to be removed from my lip. And my nose brace mask can be removed just before your birthday. And the best news yet I'm ready for full activity again. I can't wait to come home.

I smiled thinking *good*.

I text back: Glad to hear it.

I blinked realizing that I had forgotten to take my round of supplements this morning.

Sigh.

I went down and gathered my pills from the cabinet where all our supplements were hiding. I pulled out the appropriate pills and swallowed my pill meal down washed with some water.

I looked at the clock to see it was near lunch time.

Great. I slightly wondered where the girl's were but knew where they were.....with my mom.

Hopefully they get back before Summer worked the night shift at her work and would come home bringing Morgan with her for her scheduled Dom/sub training.

I quickly made a sandwich using the last of the lettuce for my sandwich. I texted mom that we needed some veggies picked up before they came home and wondered what I should do next.

After lunch I went into the shit show of what the construction did to the studio. They had knocked down nearly all the walls in my dad's expansion project and just about destroyed the roof.

It was almost as if they were destroying everything and rebuilding from the ground up.

But I was just guessing.

Dad had rented a container to keep all our expensive equipment I.e. all the electronics, which I needed. All the workout equipment just had plastic lining over it.

I walked over to the container used the combination dad gave me and opened it.

I pulled the equipment out that I needed and relocked the container after I got everything out and into the house.

Then I setup everything up at my desk, mainly a small tripod, expensive camera, and expensive mic. I got everything collected to my personal Frankenstein over powered gaming machine.

And I started making some videos.

Essentially I ranted on a game that got pushed back.......again. I used my latest research and video releases from the gaming company to show why they had pushed back their game.....again.

Then I used the latest whispers of the next gaming console the Station 12 which touted almost as powerful as your typical gaming laptop that anybody willing to spend big amounts of money on before going the gaming tower.

Two hours later and four videos later I heard a honk from a familiar vehicle....mom's suv.

I smiled and ran downstairs excited my pussies were home. I had been fighting with my erection for the last couple of hours thanks to the supplements.

Was I becoming dependent of Summer and Kel?

Duh!!!! I'm a guy with a narrow focus. Of course I was dependent of their velvety goodness.

I'm just happy they depended so much on me as much as I depended on them.

As soon as I opened the door I stopped dead in my tracks.

My mom had backed her SUV nearly to the fucking door with her back completely open and packed to the brim.

What the fuck?

Was all this stuff they had gotten for my birthday?

I must have stood there too long before Summer pushed me out of the way, "Either help or move." And she grabbed the first few things she could and brought them into the house putting them in the corner.

I shook my head and started grabbing.

I grabbed some things and Kel spoke, "Those that you grabbed go into my room."

I nodded and took the packaged items into Kel's room.

Slowly we brought in items and the girls directed me where each thing I grabbed until the last item that needed to come out....a big fucking item.

It looked like an ottoman.

I stood there and looked at Kel, "Really Kel another piece of furniture?"

Kel quickly spoke, "Don't look at me. Ask our mom."

I rose my eyebrow and looked at mom through the car who remained seated in the driveway. She spoke through the car looking at me through the rear view mirror, "What it looked cute. And your dad would kill me if I brought in another piece of furniture."

My mom was semi right. She did have a tendency to randomly bring home a new item for the already well furnitures house or more clothes for what my dad says their closet is already cramped.

I'm just surprised she bought an ottoman for our place when we already have an ottoman with the sectional couch but like the rest of the sectional couch it easily broke down.

I lifted it and was surprised it wasn't as heavy as I expected it to be but it was oddly shaped to where I couldn't do it by myself so Kel helped me unload the odd ottoman.

We set it down in front of the couch moving the coffee table that had hidden compartments to hide our remotes for the tv and surround system.

Kel said she would help rearrange the furniture later.

With the SUV fully unloaded my mom told the girl's that she would help with the decorations later.

Both girl's laughed and gave my mom some odd wink.

Did I miss something?

Did something happen while the girl's were out?

I shrugged thinking I was over thinking it.

My mom laughed as the door closed and she drove off to park in front of the house before getting out of the car. She saw I was still looking at her quizzically before she winked at me and walked into the house.

Yeah mom was up to something. But what?

I closed the door to grill the girl's what happened while they were gone but they had already disappeared into Kel's room and locked the door.

I knew it was locked because I tried to open the door and got a quick response from Summer, "Changing."

I rose my arm to feel for the skeleton key that was at the top of every door unable to find it.

I knocked and got the same response, "Changing."

I spoke through the door, "When have you all needed the door locked before?"

Kel spoke, "Because."

I growled. I needed pussy.

I was about to knock again but the door opened up with Summer fully changed into her work clothes and Kel bouncing in the back ground tugging up her normal workout leggings. And a couple of packages opened on the bed but I couldn't read what they were.

I looked at the scene confused, "What's going on here?"

Summer smiled at me, "What does it look like?"

I blinked, "Like you're going to work and Kel is going to the gym."

Kel spoke over her shoulder obviously sounding sarcastic, "Oh good Gabe can read signs."

I growled at Kel, "Careful Kel."

She looked over her shoulder at me as she was putting on her sports bra, "Sorry Gabe I'm being bitchy because I haven't had sex in a while." She put her work out top on, "Or worked out in a minute."

I looked at the two, "Or you could stay."

Summer looked down at my obvious hard on and smiled, "Oh poor baby needs us?"

I grabbed Summer by the back of the head and pulled her in but before I could finish what I was about to do jumped up on me using her added momentum to knock me off my feet and rode me down to ground using her butt to knock the wind out of me as we landed.

I wheezed as Summer smiled down at me, "Now now no need for force. You can wait until we're back."

I looked at her and wheezed, "Sorry."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me letting our tongues mingle with each other and pulled away just to tease me.

Fucking tease.

I tried to roll her so I could get on top of her but somehow she kept me pinned down. She gave me her sharp smile when I knew she was being devious and a mother fucking tease, "Uh uh uh. You can wait."

How the fuck was she so strong?

Has she always been this strong?

I sighed, "Fine but you're gonna pay."

Summer smiled her toothy grin at me, "Promise?"

I growled, "You better believe it."

Her smile became more shark like, "Looking forward to it."

And she leaned down to kiss me again.

Kel spoke, "Come on Summer or we'll be late."

Summer detached herself from me, "Shit!"

She hopped up and both her and Kel bolted out the door.

I laid there for a minute trying to reign in my lust and obvious frustration. Plus I was trying to ignore the obvious blue balls Summer left in her teasing wake.

I growled to no one in particular, "Fucking tease."

But my growl didn't last long as a smile appeared on my face.

Yes Summer is a huge tease but she always comes through.

I got up after lightly holding big Jim and the twins as they lightly throbbed begging for attention.

I looked down at my tent and said, "Don't worry you'll be in your favorite home soon."

And I walked into Kel's room to see what all goodies they got for my birthday.

----------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 82 - Day 41 Gift Searching

--------------------------------------

Fuck this day is so frustrating.

First I had a nice really long healthy fucking of Summer on my table which was amazing just to start off my morning right. Though we had to talk about the good doctors offer that Kel and I received before it got to that.

Then they left reminding me of my birthday which I had completely spaced. Which is very unusual for me.

But I had been kind of preoccupied with the whirlwind sex frenzy I had somehow stepped into.

I still pinch myself to make sure this isn't all a dream and I'm not in some wet fantasy coma. If this a wet fantasy coma whoever is up there don't unplug me I want to be here for the rest of my life.

Then while they were gone I tried to think of if I should invite people and do something. Or if the girl's had a well thought out plan for my birthday and shouldn't bother.

I lightly thought of my birthday now that it was at the fore front of my mind while I did some basic chores and did some videos for my channel.

The girl's and mom were gone for an extra long time. But I found out that they went to the doctor's for Kel's check up after the beating she got from a volleyball.

We made the joke maybe we should make wanted posters for a cunning volleyball bandit asking people if they've seen this fast moving perpetrator to call us for a substantial reward.

Kel taking the joke in stride tried to smirk and tell us off but resorted to her usual giving us the finger.

It was the only body part that wasn't broken or bruised.

Yes I'm an asshole.

I just retorted and reassured her in a couple of weeks she'll have a different set of balls slapping against her face.

Once again she smirked and gave me the finger.

It was her only come back at the moment but I saw she lightly blushed at my comment.

Then after the doctor's I have no idea where the fuck the girl's went. I just know they were gone FOREVER!!!!

Then they come home with a metric fuck ton of shit filling my mom's suv nearly to the brim.

Then we quickly unloaded every single item putting this here and that there. Each item the girl's were meticulously letting me know what I could grab and what I couldn't grab and where each item I did grab went.

They made sure I grabbed the groceries they got and put them in the kitchen to put away.

They made sure I grabbed boxes clearly from Muschi that mom pilfered and I put that in the corner to put away.

And they made sure I helped unload an ottoman that my mom couldn't say no to for some odd reason.

Each time I grabbed something I saw in the corner of my eye's the girl's grab something and bolt to Kel's room. After my first trip with the groceries Kel disappeared into her room and didn't come back out until the odd looking ottoman was the last item to come out as she helped me unload it before she and Summer winked at mom about something and disappearing into Kel's room where they actually locked the fucking door putting me on high alert. Then the girl's bolted to Pink's Gym where Summer had to work and Kel was itching to lift some iron.

That's where my search would begin was in Kel's room for my mysterious present.

But first I needed to put away the groceries and whatever was in the boxes.

I went to the task of cleaning and reorganizing the house.....again.

Somehow tornado Summer and hurricane Kelly re-destroyed the house and not in the fun way.

Wait.....do tornadoes get named???

Eh maybe typhoon Summer is more apt description because thanks to her merciless teasing my shorts were now wet with my precum.

Still I set to cleaning up their mess.

I got all the refrigerator items in though I had to re-do the organization of the fridge putting all the old stuff in the front and the new stuff in the back like I was working in a gas station.

Then I had to Tetris the fucking freezer like my life depended on it using my body to keep the door closed. If it didn't stay closed I was going to have to resort to using duct tape on the refrigerator to keep the door closed.

Finally I put away all the dry and non cold items away into there appropriate places.

Then I opened the boxes from Muschi and put away the supplements and immediately thought how the fuck did these girls buy so much shit.

I'm sure mom must have walked into Muschi distributor or something handed over her credit card and told them I want to burn this bitch to the ground.

Pretty sure dad is going to flip once he sees moms spending habits.

And I'm sure the oddly weird semi light fucking ottoman wasn't cheap either.

If it's one thing I've learned about my mom is if she tells you she found it cheap or it was on sale get the receipts to learn the truth.

Sigh.

I put all the supplements away and found a shit ton of fucking pussy balls.

Why in the holy hell did the girl's need so many fucking pussy balls???

Oh yeah helps fight off STD's among other perks.

Duh!!!

Well at least they had planned to fuck my brains out. Or was it me fucking them stupid?

I can never remember.

I looked at the fridge....CRAP!!!!

You may ask why I was looking at the fridge? Simple the balls need to be in a cool place or will start melting in warm areas because of their liquid center and between the cold blooded Kel and the constant freezing Summer the heater was on the setting I can only describe as the 'HELL' setting.

So yeah the balls will melt quickly if they stay in any room in this house. And winter was nearly on us the place has stayed fucking warmer than satan's ball sack....except my room where I leave the vent shut and the windows open or as I like to call my room 'HELL HAS FROZEN OVER'.

I mean I could put them in my room but there's no guarantee that my room will always stay cold.

Then I remembered Kel has her own mini fridge from when she lived upstairs with me.

I went into her room and prayed she brought her mini fridge and was rewarded with easily finding it in the corner. Just in between her bed tables and her closet or should I say next to her dirty laundry pile. Whatever.

I opened the mini fridge and pulled all her shit out stacking them nicely on the top. And put in all the balls. After removing the two trays I was able to stack them nicely in her mini fridge. And was nice enough to put a couple of her cold bottles back in.

Not all of them mind you. Just a couple.

I went back to the boxes and pulled all the items that wouldn't be destroyed in this hot box called a house. Only upside to all to the house constantly being warm was lots and lots of nudity.

Oh goodie mom got me more of her breast oil. Or was it lotion?

I mean it was clear and oil like but it absorbed like lotion.

I shrugged putting that thought to the back of my head.

Yay more Lilith's elixir. Looks like I know where this shit was going.

And finally their beauty products.

Ok not all of the products was THEIRS. Muschi did make a mighty fine pimple cream that I habitually used keeping my outbreaks to a minimal. And their hair products were on point. Though their shaving products though awesome always left my face rather chapped.

Maybe once I can grow a beard without it being stupidly patchy I'll give their beard products a try. But for now I'll remain smoothly shaved.....on both surfaces.

Just a little bit of the lotion always helps with the chapped affect from their shaving products.

Maybe I should look into another shave company or something.

Or I could try their shave butter instead.

I was getting off task. I needed to unload and put away all this stuff so I can search Kelly's room to find my obviously hidden birthday gift.

Eventually I got all the products put away in the right places.

Fuck that took longer than I expected. In my inherit obsession with keeping the place tight and clean I wasted nearly three hours.

I don't have OCD.

I just like a clean place. I don't have a clean obsession....more of a bug and spider problem. That's a rational fear to have. Right?

Anyways the place was clean and I looked it over trying to ignore the obvious elephant in the room that clashed with Kel and my decorating style....mom's new ottoman.

Fuck that thing looks SO out of place with the rest of our decor.

It was a damn eye sore.

Focus Gabe. Birthday present now. Ottoman later.

And I better hurry before Kel or Summer gets home.

I ignored the fact that Kel was at the gym for three damn hours and looked at the clock. I had roughly three more hours before Summer was off and both girl's would be home.

I needed to find their hidden gift....whatever it was.

I walked into Kel's room which was fucking destroyed. There was bags all strewn all over the fucking place. There was shit on her bed. Her closet was open and shit thrown in there.

Yep definitely hurricane Kelly.

When I came in to put away the balls I ignored the mess focusing on putting away their sex essential item.

Now that I was focused on something else I noticed her disaster she called a room.

My eye lightly twitched having the biggest urge to clean this bitch's room and say fuck my gift but shook my head.

Gift now. Clean later....maybe. Might help Kel destroy this room later when I do unspeakable things to her orifices. Both of them.

I looked around going through Kel's bags finding her usual girlie clothing. Leggings. Shirts. Frilly underwear.

Each item I basically tossed out of each bag until the bag was empty then just threw all the clothes back into the bag as one combined ball making each bag bulge.

I searched just about every single bag and item haphazardly thrown around Kel's room to where my tendencies couldn't be ignored anymore.

I sighed as I set about cleaning and organizing Kel's disaster of a room extremely frustrated I couldn't find the girl's gift.....if they got me a gift.

I wondered if they hadn't gotten it yet?

No they said they were going out to get my gift. Didn't they?

They did. So where in the blue blazes was it?

I decided to think as I cleaned.

Hours later and lots and lots of folding and organizing later I got Kel's room semi clean and presentable. All the mongrel had to do was put away her new outfits. Or at least take off all the tags and wash them like I normally do.

What?

When I get new clothes I immediately wash them. Call me weird but after those pants that I had to have when I entered my freshman year in high school that reeked of gasoline when I got them I have been washing all new clothes before I even wear them. Plus I don't want to break out from whatever detergent or starch they use to keep the clothes looking so new and unworn.

Yes I'm weird.

The entire time I thought as to what the girl's got me mildly hoping it was something electronic but knowing them it was anything but electronic. I was completely clueless as to what it could be and where they could have hidden it.