Step Sister Corruption 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They weren't in Kel's room to properly hide it. Could they?

I looked at the time and thought they should be getting home soon.....I hoped. And I sure as fuck don't want to be found with my hand in the cookie jar so I decided to end my search happy that I was leaving Kel's room a fuck ton cleaner than they left it.

Guess I should take some satisfaction out of that at least.

I came out of Kel's satisfied I had done my good deed for the week and was about to tackle my next obstacle......the fucking eye sore called an ottoman.

I was about to start moving the surprisingly light apparition ugly ass furniture when I heard a call pull up.

They were fucking home.

And like a hopeless puppy I nearly pounced on both girl's as they walked in laughing at something I missed.

Both girls stopped in mid stride as I came up and kissed Summer full on the lips and instantly regretted it.

Summer tasted salty and like fucking eucalyptus oil.

I immediately spat that god awful taste out of my mouth and said, "Fuck you could have showered before coming home."

Summer laughed not seeing what Kel was seeing.

Kel shakily spoke, "Um Gabe what did you do?"

I looked from Kel to the obvious clean house and looked at Kel, "Cleaned. Why?"

This time it was Summer's turn to loose her color and both girl's bolted to Kel's room dropping their bags right where they were and slammed the door.

I looked confused trying to figure out what I had done.

Maybe it was their obvious mistrust in hoping I wouldn't search for their well hidden completely mysterious gift. And they'd be right. Though wherever they hid it it was a good fucking hiding spot.

I heard Kel hiss through the door, "Fuck he cleaned my room too."

I walked up to Kel's door and heard Summer whisper, "Did he find it?"

Kel obviously frantic, "I don't know."

I tried to open the door but was greeted to the door being closed back on me with Summer saying through the door, "Stay Gabe." With her quickly whispering, "Look damn it."

And I heard some fluttering sounds.

Obviously Kel was throwing her clothes that I had painstakingly took the diligent time to fold and separate so all she had to do was fucking hang it all over her floor.

I leaned and tried to listen to their conversation.

I heard Kel whisper after a couple of minutes, "No it's still packaged."

Summer whispered back, "And the other items?"

Kel didn't answer for a few minutes as I strained to listen against the door.

After what felt like forever I heard a faint, "Nope."

And all of the sudden I did a gravity check as the door I was leaning against mysteriously disappeared and I kissed the floor with my face with a loud *Oof*.

I heard Summer speak, "Well well well what do we have here?"

I turned to see Summer standing over me smiling, "I think we have a peeper who can't wait a measly week to find out what we got him for his birthday."

I smiled at her, "You'd do the same."

She smiled, "Maybe. Maybe not."

She got down to hover over me and leaned in for a kiss which I immediately turned my head not wanting to get another taste of that eucalyptus oil again.

I spoke, "Go wash that crap off if you want me to kiss you."

Summer sighed, "You're loss."

But she got up and before she walked off to the shower, "But go out and wait for my guest to show up."

That's right I completely forgot Morgan was coming over after Summer got off.

I got up and watched Summer strip down to nothing wink at me before retreating to the shower with Kel following close behind her okie removing her top before Kel closed the door.

Sigh and here I wanted to join them in the shower.

I decided to go take more supplements with a little extra seeing how the last time I took those pills was near lunch time. And seeing how Morgan was coming over the extra help was going to be needed.

Speaking of extra help I went upstairs to get my extra help.

With the two bottles in hand I gulped down my extra large helping of pills.

I had taken my pills and looked around the empty place looking at the ottoman wondering where the fuck I was going to put the eye sore.

I knew Kel said she would help rearrange the place now with the new item.

Honestly I wanted to throw the thing outside in the large bin of trash that the construction team was using to throw all their trash for the studio rebuild. I say rebuild because it went from adding to the current studio to the skeleton studio now standing.

Maybe in a couple of months when no one is looking before the construction leaves after the studio is completed I might satisfy my urge to trash the unusual piece of furniture.

I debated on joining in the shower with the girl's but Summer wanted me to wait for Morgan to show up and my dick as all sorts of excited now that it's wet pleasure orifices were back. And it throbbed almost painfully telling me to attack it's prey.

But I kept my thinking in check....barely.

While I was at war with following Summer's direction and trying to defy my dick's urges a knock came at the door.

I smiled ear to ear at the knock. It was time to have some much needed fun.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 83 - Day 44 Summer Listens

--------------------------------------

We sat in Dr. Braxter's office.....again.

This time instead of just Kel and me. It was Kel, Summer and me.

And Dr. Braxter of course.

Dr.. Braxter sat there looking semi smug as she smirked at Kel and me like she was already thinking of what we could bring to her table with the offer she gave us.

Over the weekend the girl's and I had talked about Dr. Braxter's offer at full length trying to weigh all the pros and cons about this particular experiment.

Plus over the weekend I spent the majority of my time trying to find my birthday presents when the girl's weren't around and couldn't find shit. Just found all the groceries, more supplements and goodies from Muschi, which I'm growing more and more accustomed seeing, and some new clothes for the girl's.

I looked over at Summer and could tell she was a little pissed she didn't get the same offer whereas Kel and I did.

Dr. Braxter spoke, "So why have you come here?"

Summer spoke, "Kelly and Gabe here told me about your little offer."

Dr. Braxter nodded, "Yes I did."

Summer lightly smiled at Dr. Braxter but I could tell she was ready to jump the desk for trying to steal me away.

Like I was some type of meat.

Summer spoke, "Would you mind going over it again just for me?"

Dr. Braxter rose her eyebrow at Summer but spoke, "Sure like I spoke to Gabe and Kelly here is that their genetic markers make them prime candidates for a potent experimental drug we use at our fertility center's though they get a much much lower dose."

Dr. Braxter continued, "As such there are a lot of benefit's to such a drug."

Summer quickly spoke, "Like?"

Dr. Braxter shrugged, "In our fertility center's the drug allows the users to go from infertile to fertile rather quickly or super charges those that are having problems conceiving."

Summer looked at Dr. Braxter, "And you want Gabe and Kelly to take this super drug?"

Dr. Braxter nodded, "Yes. We know the affects in the right doses for such things as fertility. What we don't know is what will happen when this drug is given in much larger doses. I'd like Gabe and Kelly to be in the category where we'll give them one high dose."

Summer looked at Dr. Braxter, "Is there more than one category you're testing in?"

Dr. Braxter laughed, "Of course there is. Any researcher worth their salt would have more than one group."

I could see Summer was growing irritated at Dr. Braxter's nonchalant attitude. She took a small breath, "What would happen if they said yes?"

Dr. Braxter shrugged, "I'd have them fill out paperwork to start the process and schedule a time for them to come in and get the treatment."

Even I thought the good doctor was hiding something.

Summer looked at Braxter and spoke, "Ok run me through everything what you think will happen and what to expect?"

Dr. Braxter rose her eyebrow, "Why? Are you considering it?"

Summer quickly spoke before Kel or I could say anything, "Just run ME through it."

Dr. Braxter sighed but spoke, "After we inject both Gabe and Kelly here with the drug we'll hold them for up to a day, two max and notate and record everything that happens to them during their cellular realignment, keep check of their vitals, on Kelly we'll monitor various parts of her body and Gabe we'll do the same. Then after the hold time they'll have to periodically come in so we can scan them and check everything. They'll have to keep video logs and video diaries which we'll give them the equipment and an outline of everything they need to talk about. They'll also be taking supplements that will continuously change depending on their bodies acceptance of the drug. Each month they'll get a stipend for being in the study. Could last a couple of months could be a few years."

Summer held her hand, "Woah woah. I have a shit ton of question's. Cellular realignment?"

Dr. Braxter nodded, "Yes Cellular realignment. Essentially when we give our patient's at the fertility center's we have noticed a growing trend that in most of our user's/client's there are some changes but not in all of our client's."

Summer squinted, "Like?"

Dr. Braxter shrugged, "In female's we've noticed increased breast growth, hyper sensitive nipples, increased vitality in their vagina's, increased lubrication in their vagina's, increased metabolism, increased libido, increased egg production, multiple egg releases, multiple egg's taking hold causing multiple pregnancies, increased milk production during pregnancy, hyper lactation in some after birth, changes in appetite, decreased memory until after pregnancy, and other factors.

In men we've noticed penile increases, testicular growth, increased fluid production, increased fluid potency, denser reproductive fluid, increased productive fluid release, increased metabolism, increased libido.

At first we thought it was just by products of the drug working different types of effects on different people.

But once we realized that it was because of their genetic markers is when we started various levels of testing on different user's against various types of genetic markers."

Summer was good because she listened to it all and still remained focused on all the items she listed off, "Did everyone keep all these pro's?"

Dr. Braxter sighed, "Some did. Some didn't."

Summer spoke, "Like?"

Dr. Braxter looked up at the ceiling as if trying to recall some of the more prevalent cases, "Let's see here. One patient has been over producing milk though her youngest child is 9 years old now I think. One patient can't stop over producing eggs. One patient can't stop producing reproductive fluid to where if he doesn't have sex or masturbate at least 7 times a day his nuts start to hurt and has to wake up multiple times a night just to fire one off that is until he installed his tubes."

Summer spoke, "Those sounds pretty bad."

Dr. Braxter shrugged, "Depends on your view. Each patient I've recalled is actually getting paid for what their body is producing just like you all will be."

Summer spoke, "But it sounds like you have them locked in one of your facilities."

Dr. Braxter laughed, "Nonsense each one of those patients are hard working individuals living a perfectly normal life if you look passed their flaws. The patient that is over producing milk sells her milk to whoever wants it including us and as I understand it she's a soccer mom and one hell of a chef.

The patient that's over producing eggs is a financial lawyer.

And the patient over producing reproductive fluid in his nuts is a teacher at a high school."

Dr Braxter thought about her last statement and added, "Though I think the last one moon lights at our fertility clinic offering his services for our more exclusive clients and possibly donates sperm at every sperm bank in the tri-state area."

Dr. Braxter looked through her drawer and spoke, "Ah here it is."

She pulled out a photo and handed it to us saying, "This is him actually."

We looked at the photo and saw a bully over muscular man completely nude.

From the photo I couldn't tell his height but judging by his over muscular body I wouldn't be surprised if he was over 300lbs or more. The man was completely ripped. His head was completely bald though I was unsure if it was genetics causing the baldness or if it was a choice. His blue eyes were piercing. And between his ridiculous over muscled legs was a tree trunk overly large grapefruit balls hanging freely in a nut sack that I imagined had the hardest time keeping those baby markers in them.

Kel uttered, "Oh my!"

Summer just mused with a low guttural growl.

The photo made me feel completely inferior.

Honestly the way she was making him sound I was expecting something completely different....maybe someone older, fatter, and possibly different in all areas.

Still I don't remember any of my teacher's or principle for that matter looking like this.

Granted there was a few gifted teacher's that every student body hit on at least once.

I remember Kel having goo goo eyes for the math teacher Mr. Clarkson. And just about every male fantasized about Mrs. Jane.

I slightly wondered if those teacher's went through this fertility clinic or if they were naturally gifted.

Dr. Braxter hummed, "Yeah that nice slab of man honestly is the father of two of my four children."

All of us blinked and looked incredulously at her.

Dr. Braxter looked at us, "What? I'll human too and enjoy sex as much as the next person."

Kel spoke, "But you don't look like you've had a single kid."

Dr. Braxter smiled, "Thank you that's very kind. I may or may not use a lot of my company's products to keep my girlish figure."

She waved her hand, "Still he just proves my point all of them are leading perfectly normal lives."

Kel held up the photo and spoke, "And you want us to go through this?"

Dr Braxter looked at Kelly and nodded, "Yes. Though I doubt your changes will go to that extreme. Mr. Chance is a special case because of his," she fluttered her eyes a bit and sighed before continuing, "impressive balls had flooded his body with a surge of testosterone that allowed him to put on so much muscle. I'll admit there will be changes though I don't think it'll be this drastic. But it's your choice. I'm not going to force you."

Glad to see Kel has gotten passed the whole 'bimbo' comment.

Kel huffed, "Well I'm not going through any of that especially at that price."

I quickly added, "And I sure as fuck don't want to be out for too long. I do have a life."

Dr. Braxter listened to us and smiled, "Well that's the thing if you do do this you'll be sleeping while both your bodies undergo the cellular realignment. I'm guessing a couple of days. Could be more could be less."

She looked at Kel, "And if the price isn't good enough I can talk to Muschi Corp on your behalf asking for more money but here's the thing. If the super drug works how I think it will you can easily sell your eggs and make up the difference but if I ask for more money you can kiss that extra money good bye."

Kel blinked. She obviously didn't think of that.

She completely forgot she had the plug but she didn't know how much Muschi will be paying for her eggs.

Hell Kel and Summer didn't know. They were still waiting for their eggs to drop which if I did my math right from when they had it installed and when they said they would do the first round of testing on their eggs they or at least could look at a huge loss if she did this offer.

I sure as fuck wasn't doing the offer.

She hadn't said a single thing that was making me want to sign on the dotted line.

Summer quickly spoke, "What are the down sides?"

Dr. Braxter sighed, "That's the thing of this experiment. Like I said we know what it does in low doses knowing that the majority of the pros while on the drug are just that temporary just like we designed it to do. The unique cases where the client's that took the drug that have currently kept some or a multitude of the pros is where we found the unique genetic markers.

At such a high dose for Gabe or Kelly there's a slew of downsides we haven't considered which is why I need weekly consultations to see what's going on.

We don't know if any of the changes they undergo will be permanent which if that happens we will gladly pay them their entire lives while letting them live out their life's how they want to. As long as they keep giving us feedback and providing access to us they will continue to get paid.

But for all I know much like our client's the one high dose will only last a few months with minimal side effects which I will get them a lump sum of money for doing the experiment and they live out their lives however they want. Just call it start up money to start a nice life. Or put it into a 401k for yourself to retire on when you're ready.

The choice is really up to you."

Summer leaned forward, "Why only offer them the deal and not every student?"

Dr. Braxter looked at Summer, "Because unlike them not ALL my student's came back with the genetics like we were looking for. I only spoke to the student's who had promising markers."

Summer blinked, "So I can't do the study and get a nice payday."

Dr. Braxter leaned forward, "No offense but your genetic markers didn't have what we were looking for."

This time I could see Summer getting visibly upset.

Dr. Braxter leaned back, "But if you really want to do the experiment I'm not going to stop you."

Summer looked at her with fire in her eyes, "What if I do the experiment with them. The one high dose. That'll give you more data. Won't it?"

Dr. Braxter looked up and lightly put her finger on her succulent lips obviously thinking it over speaking out loud, "Yes. Yes it would."

She looked down at Summer and said, "Tell you what. Just because I want this to happen and more data as you put it would help us greatly. If you convince your friend's here to do the experiment then I'll talk to Muschi about having you put into the same treatment as them at the same pay and everything."

Dr. Braxter held out her hand, "Deal?"

Summer looked at us before looking at Dr. Braxter's hand and looked up at her, "Can we think about it?"

Dr. Braxter's eye twitched for a second before she regained her composure and leaned back then shrugged, "Sure."

We got up both Kel and I didn't say a word but Summer actually looked at Dr. Braxter, "Thanks for seeing us."

And we left.

Kel waited until we were out of ear shot before she nearly yelled at Summer, "THANKS FOR SEEING US???"

Summer looked at Kel and waited for Kel to throw her fit, "You done?"

Kel looked at Summer, "What the fuck was all that about? If WE do this you can kiss our freedom Good bye."

I looked at Summer, "Seriously you want us to actually do this?"

Summer looked at both of us before speaking, "Wow! Both of you? Really?"

I sighed, "Ok what was the whole point of this?"

Summer looked at me obviously I was the one listening and not freaking out as Kel was a little pissed off.

Summer spoke, "Like I told you two before we went in there. I wanted to hear everything Dr. Braxter wanted to do with her little experiment with my own two ears. Because everything you two told me it sounded all too fantastic to not fucking do."

She looked at Kel, "And you promised me you wouldn't say shit. I just wanted to hear everything about the experiment. That's it."

Kel squinted, "Then why'd you ask to be added?"

Summer pointed towards the office's now that we were outside, "Because I wanted her to think we were seriously considering it. If she was willing to let me take the test where my markers obviously didn't warrant a fucking sit down like you two. It's obvious that that super drug would have some major downsides for me unlike you two which she has high hopes for you two."