Step Sister Corruption 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I couldn't take anymore I felt his obvious purple head finally slip into my hole.

I lightly prayed that my son didn't just rip my hole with how much sensations my pussy was relaying to my brain.

I would have run for the hills and instantly regretted my decision of wanting to experience my son's massive dick if I wasn't confined.

And that was the head. I still haven't taken him fully....but soon I will.

My eyes went wide as my son started sliding his dick inside me.

My hand got tighter around my mouth so a moan wouldn't slip as his girth stretched my inner walls more than I hoped for.

My pussy registered every millimeter of my son's dick and I felt every vein that protruded from my son's Godzilla cock as it rubbed against my insides.

I can't take this anymore as a low guttural moan escaped my mouth.

I heard Gabe lightly chuckle, "Good the person moans I was beginning to think this was a sex doll. Well whoever you are get ready to moan more."

*What the fuck do you mean more?*

But the last of that thought escaped me as my body betrayed me as it started to shake uncontrollably as my son's cock kept sliding inside me.

*Is this thing ever going to end!!!*

I felt my pussy stretch and my insides start to rearrange as the new object kept going in my small frame.

*Jesus!* was my only thought as the beginnings of an orgasm lightly licked my body.

This mother fucker was still stuffing me and I was ready to orgasm on the first thrust.

I lightly started to pray *Please God don't let my son split me into two.*

Finally I felt the end of my son's massive object penetrate me as his pelvis met my ass.

A low groan was stuck in my throat as my pussy was just stuffed with the biggest dick I had ever experienced and my eyes started to roll back from the obvious pleasure that was being sent to my brain.

Now that I was fully stuffed I felt the extraordinary large object leave my insides as they slid back in place now that the obstruction wasn't pushing them away.

And once again I felt every vein protruding on my son's cock as it left my cock sheath.

Then the fucking began.

My son pushed his man meat back into me nice and slow as the process was redone.

This time I couldn't help myself as a moan escaped my mouth.

At the end this time I felt him push himself into me and a yelp escaped me.

Out he came and his momentum started to speed up as his slid his dick inside me once again this time the final push pushed me over the edge and my orgasm started.

Much to my surprise my normal orgasm strength didn't do shit to my son's cock as it massaged it.

Normally when I fuck Jason he usually lasts an orgasm maybe two at most before he himself fires off. Though I'll admit Jason has never brought me to an orgasm so quickly. Usually when Jason fucks me it takes a while before my first orgasm hits me, though Lilith's elixir speeds that up but not by much.

Still my eyes rolled back and my body shook as my orgasm rode throughout my body until it subsided.

I heard Gabe lightly chuckle like he was reading my thoughts, "My my whoever you are you orgasm fast. That's good. Let's see what we can do about you getting a big O."

*Big O*

What the fuck was a big O?

Aren't all my orgasms big?

And Gabe pulled his miracle cock out of me before slamming back in me and starting a new tempo.

*Holy fuck!!!!*

How can he do this?

And he already fucked once! So how in the fuck does he still have stamina?

Must be those 'supplements' he took earlier.

But how in the holy hell are they hitting him so quickly?

Now his pelvis was hitting my ass hard enough to cause what little fat I had in my ass start to ripple and not giving my insides a chance to go back to normal before they were bounced further away from his cock slapping against them like my organs were pool balls and his dick was a cue stick.

If I wasn't confined like I was I'm sure my breasts would be moving so much I was happy my breasts were nicely taut from all the exercising and being confined like the rest of my body or they'd be slapping around so much that they might do some face damage seeing how I was in the doggy position.

I couldn't help myself from moaning out loud.

Gabe spoke between grunts, "T-that's I-it l-let it o-out."

It wasn't long before my next orgasm hit my body and it was much more powerful than my last.

My body tensed as the feel good rushed through my body.

Gabe keep his yogurt slinger inside me as my pussy tensed tightly around his magical cock.

I didn't care my mind was turning into mush as this orgasm scrambled my brains.

Was this the mysterious big O that Gabe mentioned?

As the orgasm subsided and my pussy muscles relax Gabe started his pounding with renewed vigor making my now sensitive pussy spasm with each thrust.

My God my son is a fucking god!!!

I couldn't help myself as I started moaning and yelping with each repeated thrust destroying my sopping ruined insides.

My eyes rolled as another orgasm took me this one bigger than the previous causing my mind to be fully destroyed.

The only thought running through my head was *how is he still fucking me?*

My mind checked out as my body went into auto pilot the orgasms too much for my pretty body to withstand so many multiple orgasms happening in one session.

I heard Gabe faintly grunt, "I'm about to cum!"

I answered with the only thing I normally say when I hear these magical words, "Yes cum inside me!"

Just then Gabe stopped and my insides were invaded reporting Gabe's super hot protein rich fluid beginning to flood me causing THE biggest orgasm I had ever felt in my life start.

The last thing I heard from Gabe before my brain checked out was "Mom?"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 87 - Day 49 Oedipus

--------------------------------------

*Gabe*

I still had my dick in what I think is my mother's pussy completely frozen as my horror completely ignored my orgasm as my balls bounced in my sack and my dick pulsed inside her firing off it's contents filling the same insides that birthed me....possibly.

I wasn't too sure but I'm sure the voice I heard telling me it was ok to cum in them was my mother's voice.

The person hiding in the ottoman didn't say anything instead shook as she felt my hot spunk fire into their insides.

I looked at Summer in complete horror and pointed to the ottoman, "How do I open this thing?"

Summer walked over and leaned down to open my 'prize'.

She opened the ottoman to reveal a female's back with the same exact tattoo on her lower back and same shade color of hair as my mother.

My dick was still in her.

I spoke secretly hoping I hadn't just become Oedipus Rex reincarnated in today's time, "Mom?"

The female turned her head showing she was in orgasm heaven her eyes completely glazed over to show me it was my mother.

I immediately jumped back and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I looked at Summer and yelled again, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

I looked at Kel and repeated my exclamation, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I immediately sat down in shock and held my head in my hands, "This isn't happening. This isn't happening. It's just a nightmare Gabe. It's just a nightmare."

Summer came up and sat down next to me, "Relax Gabe."

I looked at her, "Relax? Relax? How can I relax? I just fucked my mom!!"

I returned my head back in my hands not finished with my freak out and started rocking back in forth muttering, "I'll never have a hard on again."

Completely ignoring the fact that there was a long line of people who would want to be me if you look at my mom's list of subscriber's who logon to watch my mom tease herself so they could perform self gratification on themselves imagining having their hardened flesh up her.

I felt Kel sit down next to me letting me freak out without saying a word.

I have no idea how long I was rocking back and forth freaking out but it was long enough for my mom to come out of orgasm stupor as she exited her *gift* and knelt in front of me putting her hand on my knee causing me to stop rocking back and forth.

My mom lightly spoke, "It's ok honey."

I looked up at my mom through tear filled eyes, "No it's not. I just fucked you, mom."

I was crying like I was a little kid who just shit himself on the playground.

Summer and Kel started rubbing my back without saying a word.

My mom rubbed my knee, "And I allowed it honey."

I looked down at my mother clearly seeing my cum leaking out of her and pooling in front of her reminding me of what had just transpired.

I sniffled and spoke, "You did?"

My mom nodded her head and with a smile, "I did."

I looked at her, "Why?"

My mom sighed, "Honestly?"

I nodded trying to ignore the growing pool forming under her.

My mom explained everything.

How she started helping Kel with her problem and how much she actually enjoyed helping Kelly by torturing her and smelling the constant smell of sex. All the ideas she got started with her planned pay back from Kelly kissing her and turning her on.

How much she enjoyed that kiss and that tease.

It was like that single act opened up something inside her other than the constant turn on of teasing so many people online. Having that opportunity to tease someone at home was a new turn on for her. How much she enjoyed it.

Then the whole eating Kel out and the whole experience was so much fun. And with clouded judgement she decided to help Kel when she came and picked me up from my trip.

Her bringing me home and doing the thing she did that night helping me fuck Kel in front of her she got to see my impressive dick in front of her. Then she watched me use that impressive dick bring Kel to orgasm after orgasm while I kept going until I finally unloaded my own orgasm inside Kel.

That night she kept playing the night over and over secretly wishing each time that she played that night over that she was the getting fucked and not Kel.

That started her wanting and trying to find a way to trick me into fucking her knowing full well that it was not only taboo but wrong on so many levels.

Then one day she found something that would work....she pointed to the ottoman.

I looked at the ottoman.

The more my mom explained her situation slowly understanding my mother's plight.

When I first started getting attracted to female's instead of being attracted to female's my age I may or may not have leered at my mom's body secretly hoping female's would have my mom's banging body.

But the fascination faded as I started becoming sexually active.

My mom then explained how she convinced Summer and Kel into helping her.

I looked at both Summer and Kel ready to lay into them but my mom grabbed my chin making me face her as she spoke, "Convincing them to let me fuck you was my decision and my decision alone. So if you're going to hate anyone hate me son. Not Summer or Kelly."

I sighed and looked at my mom.

I had so many emotions playing in me. Betrayal. Hurt. Maybe satisfied.

Crap I couldn't pin point exactly if I should be pissed or happy that I got to fuck my mom.

My mom then spoke, "I swear this was a one time deal. I just wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by your monster cock. And now I know."

I laughed and felt the girl's sigh a sigh of relief. I spoke, "I wouldn't know if my dick is exactly a monster, mom."

She looked at me then down at my deflated member then back up at me, "It's bigger than I expected son."

She looked at both Summer and Kel, "Both of you two are lucky." She lightly held her crotch and spoke, "And blessed to have his monster cock fit in you."

Both girl's chuckled.

Summer actually spoke, "So was Gabe's cock everything you imagined?"

My mom looked at me, "Do you mind hearing this?"

I shrugged in defeat my mind was already shattered and well passed shocked now, "Wouldn't be the first time. Maybe I'll get a better review other than amazing."

Summer slapped my arm, "Ignore him he's just being cocky."

My mom smiled, "For better lack of terms in my opinion he's a fucking god."

She looked at me, "Excuse the play on words."

She returned her attention to Summer, "He's WAY bigger than I expected."

I looked at my mom, "Not my fault you're tight."

Summer slapped my arm, "Hush."

I smiled at her, "That's it abuse the birthday boy."

Summer looked at me, "I said shut it."

My mom watched the entire thing happen but finally spoke, "He definitely stretched me out more than I expected. He made me cum quicker than I ever expected. He definitely out performed in every facet."

Kel spoke, "So was it worth it?"

My mom looked at Kel, "I can see why you love him."

Kel nearly shouted as she blushed hard, "I Don't Love Gabe!!"

My mom smiled at her and lightly patted her knee, "Sure honey. Sure."

Kel blushed hard and leaned back into the sofa.

I looked at her and saw her shade of blushing was deep deep red. It was so nice to see Kel without that mask for what felt like forever so seeing Kel without it and actually blushing without seeing bruising was a nice change.

She looked at Summer, "You too honey. I can see why you love him. Or you wouldn't be willing to share."

Summer blushed, "I only did it because of what you did for us."

My ears perked at the fast admittance and gave both girl's my best *Oh Really?* smile.

Kel just blushed harder and pretended that the ceiling looked really really interesting at the moment.

Summer who was blushing just shrugged, "You already know that."

I looked at Kel and she just smirked before speaking, "Ok so now you know. Ok? Don't make a big deal out of it." She muttered, "Was hoping to do this differently."

She sighed as if letting all her guards down, "I love you you big galute."

I smiled, "My my this IS turning to be a good birthday after all."

I leaned in to her and kissed her as I reached out and pinched her nipple causing her to gasp but was rudely interrupted as I kissed her.

I let go of her and whispered, "You too Kel."

As soon as she heard that her face lit up and had her mile wide smile.

I looked at Summer and kissed her. After we broke the kiss, "You too."

Summer gave me a smile and grabbed tightly on my limp member, "You better mister with how much I share you."

I winced, "Yes ma'am." Hoping she'll let go of my dick.

Summer immediately snapped at my mom getting my attention back as she spoke, "And not another word miss dropping big fucking bombs today."

My mom opened her mouth then closed it before smiling and saying, "Fine."

She returned her gaze to me, "We good?"

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah we're good."

She spoke again, "You promise me you won't be mad at either Summer or Kelly?"

I looked at both girl's who sat on either side of me before giving each a small smile and spoke, "As long as they cook me breakfast I guess I'll forgive them."

Kel had already jumped up running towards the kitchen.

I spoke out towards Kel, "Preferably Summer cooking."

Kel spoke up, "What's wrong with my cooking Gabe?"

Summer looked at me and nodded. She kissed me on the lips before getting up and speaking, "Because I won't burn the bacon."

Kel huffed, "Excuse me if I like my bacon crispy."

Summer spoke, "Bitch there's crispy and then there's burnt. You burn bacon."

Kel huffed, "Fine I'll cook the hash browns."

The girl's started bickering with each other making the house sound back to normal.

My mom smiled at me, "Now if you shall excuse me I'm going back to the house and check on the girl's." She lightly muttered out, "Maybe ice my poor destroyed sore pussy."

She looked down at me as more of my cum dripped out of her and started to run down the inside of her thigh, "We still on for dinner?"

I looked up and nodded.

She smiled and nodded.

Before she could take a step I grabbed her hand causing her to stop and look down at the contact then down at me. I looked at her, "Promise me this was a one time deal?"

My mom leaned down chopping my face in her palm, "Honey I promise. I don't think I can accept Jason's dick if I go for another round."

She kissed me and the forehead.

I let go as she walked into Kel's room walking a little bow legged and walked rather gingerly.

She wasn't in there for very long before she left Kel's room clothed and a heavy coat.

Before she left she looked at me one last time, "Happy birthday sweetheart."

And she left.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 88 - Day 49 Birthday Snack

--------------------------------------

*Gabe*

Summer called out allowing me to not delve onto what had transpired. I looked over my shoulder, "Huh?"

Summer not looking back as she cooked the bacon on one side of the oven and Kel was on the other side cooking. "I asked what would you like with your bacon and hash?"

I barely heard her watching both girl's asses shake as they cooked.

Focus Gabe.

Breakfast.....hmmm.

I answered, "Whatever you think will go good with it. I'm not too picky."

Summer spoke, "Omelette it is."

I got happy hearing omelette. Can't remember the last time I had an omelette. Or breakfast for that matter.

Usually on weekdays we're out the door hauling ass towards the college.....after a coffee stop or stops seeing how we're usually using MY car. We used my car for the simple reason.....my car was newer compared to Summer's nearly ancient hand me down sedan.

The only time Summer used her car was when she had to go to work or had plans like go see Morgan or go get groceries.

Kel still hadn't gotten a new car though insurance had paid her for her car that was totaled some time back. So she had a really nice down payment ready to get herself a new car.

Her excuse was that she had been too busy to actually go to the dealership and get a new car. Or the other one was each time she was available her dad, Jason, who likes to wheel and deal was out of town or busy himself.

So Kel relied heavily on me, Summer, or mom to get around. Usually me. But she found the proper payment to haul her around....road head. Lots and lots of road head. And gas I make her pay for gas every other fill.

I'm just happy my tank is really small......and my car gets awesome gas mileage. Thank you hybrid cars.

Though I still cringe if the gas costs more than $25 to fill up my tank.

I got up and decided to be an ass to both girl's.

I walked up while both were completely focused on cooking.

I grabbed my dick and dick slapped Kel's ass, "How's the hash?"

Kel lightly jumped feeling her ass nearly whipped by my slowly hardening member. Even my dick lightly stung as it was smacked against Kel's nearly rock hard ass meat.

Kel tried to answer my question but was interrupted as I reached around using one hand to fondle one of her breasts and the other hand went down easily finding her protruded clit telling me she was turned on. The only thing she got out was, "It's c....." before it turned into a moan.

I looked over her shoulder to see that the hash was looking good but if I remember hash cooks fast.

I lightly twisted Kel's nipple and whispered in her ear, "Flip the hash Kel."

Kel moaned out, "Its not read....."

I pushed a little more on her love button down stairs. I whispered, "I said flip it Kel."

She moaned out.

Summer smacked my arm with a spatula, "Let her cook Gabe before she burns it."

I looked at her still playing with my toy who recently admitted that she loves me and looked towards the pan of hash.

She looked at the hash and groaned, "Oh for fucks sake. Move!"

And edged us away which my hands took more of a handful right where they were and lifted Kel off her feet and moved so Summer could move in.

I may or may not have slipped a digit in my love toy as I was moving her causing Kel to deeply inhale as she felt her insides get penetrated by my finger as she was being moved and opened her legs even more.