Step Sister Corruption 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer flipped the hash showing me that it was barely golden brown and looked at me, "See it's not done yet."

I smiled looked down at the meal happy it wasn't ruined....so far.

My best bet to have a good meal unburned was to occupy the person who was the most likely culprit to burn any meal and that was the person who was in my hands lightly moaning as she tried to grind her hips on the single digit lodged in her.

I smiled and said, "Well if you shall excuse me I'm going to have a light snack before breakfast is ready."

And I turned Kel around and lifted her until her delicious center was inches from my face. Kel immediately wrapped her legs around my head and folded down putting her heavy jugs on top of my head and grabbed the back of my head. I now had a Kel body face mask as I held her up by her ass checks.

Summer muttered, "Lucky bitch."

And I started eating my *snack*.

I don't know exactly long I running my tongue and kissing against the sensitive organ of the body that tightly held my head against it's body but it was long enough for the body to try drown my ass as a high torrent of near clear semi sweet fluid sprayed all over my face.

Why is it the girl's tell me my fluid tastes amazing especially with Nutters coursing through my boys changing the flavor notes but a girl's flavor notes are almost nonexistent. Especially with Kel.

I lightly wondered if Muschi made a supplement that would turn a girl's 'fluid' into something more flavorful like Nutters. And if they did what would they call it?

During one of her high pressure torrents of shooting fluid I got some of it in my mouth before she tried drowning me and suffocating me with her body tightly held against me as her orgasm took her body. The little that I got had hardly any taste.

It was like someone filled her with the clear liquid and put in a quarter of a teaspoon of sugar and stirred it.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy it wasn't urine and didn't taste like urine.

Then there was her grool which had the same taste but that was thicker than her high pressure fluid.

I didn't notice that breakfast was being cooked but knew it was done when I felt a mouth greet my semi hard member and grew inside the orifice.

I knew that Kel hadn't turned into a contortionist nor had I flipped her because she was still tightly hugging my head shaking from the multitude of orgasms that rocked her body.

So I used the only logical answer that Summer was on her knees giving me a blow job.

I lifted Kel off my head which took a lot of coaxing to release my head because she had just started another orgasm. But I finally coaxed Kel off my head and as soon as Summer saw that I was peeling Kel off my head did she detach herself from my member giving it one last kiss before stepping away so I could lower Kel down to the ground.

I had to hold Kel in place so her rubber legs wouldn't give out on her and I saw she had her usual orgasm smile on her face.

I ignored Kel and looked at Summer, "Breakfast ready?"

Summer turned to the side to show on the table was three plates of food. A big ass omelette, some hash browns, and three pieces of bacon sat on each plate. A tall glass of oj. And one of the plates had a large helping of pills sitting next to it.

I smiled, "Alright let's eat."

And I walked over to the food.

We sat down and ate pretty much silent except for the loud chewing from the squirter otherwise known as Kel.

I on the other hand didn't just eat I shoveled the food as fast as possible as I could.

If anyone was behind me there would definitely be shrapnel as the little bites flew passed me and onto their merry little way.

What?? You try fucking two girl's and tell me you're not hungry.

If you say you're not I'll call bullshit.

The girl's watched as I made my meal disappear before they were even half way done with their meal.

After I shoveled the food, I mouthed the pills and washed everything down with the oj.

Summer gave me a look, "Somebody hungry?"

I gasped as I finished my oj, "Yeah well I was feeling a little drained."

Kel lightly laughed at my joke as Summer just rolled her eyes but still smiled.

I got up and walked to the refrigerator. I opened the door and grabbed a bottle of water.

I damn near tore the blasted cap off as I tipped the bottle back and chugged the water as fast as possible.

I threw the bottle in the trash and gasped to finish off my sustenance with a belch.

Kel scoffed, "Attractive."

With my belly finally full I was happy.

I looked at the girl's, "Any other plans for my birthday?"

Both girl's looked at each other before Summer gave Kel a shit eating smile as Kel whispered, "Come on I'm not ready for that yet."

Summer just nodded at Kel.

Kel muttered something I couldn't hear before she looked at me, "Just need some prep time."

I smiled, "Alright I'll be upstairs getting some videos done."

Summer spoke as I ascended the stairs, "We'll come get you when we're ready."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 89 - Day 49 Girl's Gift Pt. 1

--------------------------------------

*Gabe*

I had been up in my room trying to do some research for my video channel but my mind kept getting distracted from the events from earlier.

Mainly I couldn't get the whole fucking my mom out of my head.

I silently chastised myself for not noticing my mom's lower back tattoo but looking back the ottoman hid the tattoo.

The only thing I saw was a nice firm ass and tight pussy.

I remember thinking the person was Karinna because Karinna's pussy was just as tight but looking back the whole trying to fit my head in was a little difficult so it couldn't have been Karinna.

Plus Karinna said she'd be working the morning shift and promised to be over later with Mia knowing full well it was my birthday.

And it sure as fuck wasn't Mia because Mia's ass was smaller and the skin tone was really off.

The more and more I fucked the whole trying to figure out who it was that was hiding in the ottoman was starting to slip from my mind as the sensations flooded my mind.

I lightly wondered if this whole event will continue to play in my mind as a *wet dream* or as a *nightmare*?

I don't know how long I was sitting there doing absolutely Jack shit on either my homework or my research for my video channel when I heard, "Oh Birthday Boy! We're ready for you. Come on down."

I sighed glad for the distraction away from this unusual thinking not wanting to admit to anything about my event.

I pulled away from my desk and was greeted to a loud *THUNK* as the tip of my dick hit the back side of my floating keyboard causing me to topple over my chair in instant pain.

Note to self: Make sure floating keyboard drawer is put up when naked.

Fuck that hurt!!!!

It was like someone ran up and flicked the tip of my dick....hard.

I held my member and realized the problem why it happened.

The whole thinking of my event made my soldier stand at full attention and was coated with a fair amount of precum.

So when my grab on my dick to hold it because of the pain was a little difficult instantly making my member was very very slippery. So I accidentally stroked myself a couple of times because my tip hurt not my shaft.

Great!!!

This time the voice spoke and I instantly recognized the voice.....Summer. "Oh Birthday Boy!"

I yelled down, "Coming."

I took a deep breath happy the majority of the pain had subsided though now my tip was a little numb.

I got myself off the ground and walked downstairs to see a smiling Summer dressed in a sexy outfit of a nurse.....a slut nurse.

Seeing her in the outfit I had a huge smile on my face, "What's this?"

Summer smiled and padded the chair she was standing next to, "Sit."

I walked down and saw for the first time exactly what time it was.....it was 4:13pm.

How in the fuck did I daydream about my mom's fucking pussy for nearly 5 hours without getting jack done on my homework or videos.

I should have knocked at least 3 or even 4 videos and knocked out all my leftover homework that I hadn't yet finished.

Fuck this day was getting away from me.

I blame my mom and the girls for what happened or I wouldn't have dreamt of my mom's succulent tight wet pussy for 5 fucking hours.

Grrrr!

There I go again.

Wait! If I thought about that for five hours and Summer was standing here in a sexy nurse outfit which should have taken like maybe ten minutes tops to change into.

Then what the fuck have they been doing for the last five hours?

I looked at Summer more closely and saw her hair was clearly done no longer sporting the fuck me hair. I looked at the clearly seen undies with a Red Cross on it.

I took a whiff and smelled that Summer smelled freshly clean.

Ok that must have taken her forty minutes to an hour tops to do all that.

Where was the other four hours?

I sensed something was going on.

I got next to the chair and noticed there wasn't any restraints then looked at Summer, "Guess I'm not being tied down?"

Summer laughed, "Trust me I thought of it but this will be better. Trust me. Now sit."

I sat down and noticed that my dick was already standing at attention slick in it's own thick slimy fluid.

Summer licked her lips, "Yum!"

She shook her head trying to get back on track and spoke, "So Kel and I were trying to figure out what to get you Gabe for your birthday."

I looked up at her, "You know you could have gotten me some new electronics or something."

Summer lightly chuckled and said, "Yeah not doing that. That would distract you from us and we don't want that."

I looked at her with a cocky smile, "I'm sure you two could easily figure out a way to distract me from my electronics."

Summer looked at me and spoke flatly, "Uh huh. Who was it that would rather play video games than pay attention to me?"

I smiled, "That was before we were fucking."

Summer sighed, "Anyways. So Kelly and I figured out THE perfect gift."

I pouted and gave her my best sorrow eyes, "But I wanted the new console."

Summer bent down showing me her cleavage, "Would you rather have a new console or free access to my body?"

Ok this was a trick question.

As much as I wanted the new console, which I could buy myself, if I answered this wrong I'd be in the dog house for a while. Birthday or no birthday.

I reached into her slutty outfit and cupped one of girl's and kissed her full on the lips.

I broke away from the kiss and Summer huskily answered after she got herself under control, "Good answer."

I looked into her eyes with my cocky smirk, "So is your outfit your gift to me?"

She blinked and remembered her train of thought, "Oh right!"

She looked down at her outfit and smiled stepping away and twirled slowly around, "You like?"

I nodded.

She smiled, "Ok before we continue I just want to lay down some ground rules for your gift."

I looked at her, "So this isn't the only outfit?"

She shook her head with a wide smile, "Nope."

I looked at the outfit and wondered what else she got. I folded my arms, "Ok what are the ground rules?"

She walked up and sat down across my lap putting her arms around me, "There will be no touching until the show is over."

I looked at her, "That's it? No touching you or Kel during your show?"

Summer trailed her finger down, "It's not just me and Kelly babe."

I looked at her, "Who else? Karinna? Mia?"

She giggled, "You'll have to wait and see."

At least now this explained the time it took for them to *get ready*.

They were waiting for Karinna and/or Mia.

I looked at her, "How about one touch?" As I ran my hand up her leg.

She hummed as she felt my hand travel up her leg but in typical tease fashion as soon as I got to the gold at the end of the rainbow she jumped up and walked away.

I looked at her and growled, "As long as I get to tease you back."

She smiled, "Perfect."

She turned her head out, "But first I think your dick needs a little cleaning."

My jaw dropped as the person I least expected but should have guessed would be here....Morgan.

Morgan stepped out in the frilliest one sided maid outfit that was nearly see thru where I could see all of her body that only covered her front held by two strings. One around her neck and the sound her waist.

She had on long matching black thigh high stockings.

She wore extremely high black glossy high heels.

Her head had a equally frilly maids hat.

And in typical fashion Summer was torturing Morgan as she was wearing a chastity belt.

Looks like Morgan is back on Summer's celibate regimen.

Morgan tried to walk out confidently but failed miserably as she stumbled a few times as she walked out.

She walked in front of us, "What can I do for you Mistress?"

Summer smiled, "Be a good little maid and clean the birthday boy's cock with your mouth."

Morgan nodded, "Yes Mistress."

Morgan walked up to me and immediately got on her knees. She was about to reach out and grab my hardened flesh but Summer spoke, "Uh uh uh. I said your mouth. Only your mouth."

Morgan looked at Summer and nodded, "Yes Mistress."

She turned her attention to my dick. Opened her mouth and dove in wrapping her lips around my dick when it went in as far as she was willing to go.

Then she lifted her head removing about a little over half from my dick.

Summer spoke, "While the maid cleans your cock. How about I introduce you to our sex student?"

She turned her head, "Come out student."

Out walked Kel in your stereo typical skimpy slutty student outfit. The skirt was so high it shouldn't be considered a skirt. Her thong was out on display. Her tight shirt that was tied in a knot in the front to show off her rather impressive large breasts. Her white thigh high stockings with little bows in the front.

Kel walked around and twirled to show off her outfit.

I noticed her thong wasn't really a thong but a crotch less thong.

Kel moved off to stand next to Summer while the maid sucked the remaining shaft before she stood up and stood next to Summer. Morgan spoke, "Your cock has been cleaned Mistress."

Summer smiled and looked at my glistening dick fully cleaned of my precum only to be replaced with Morgan's slobber. She looked at Morgan, "Perfect my pet."

Summer looked at me, "Now that you've met my maid and our sex student let me introduce you to today's cheerleader."

She turned her attention to the room, "Oh cheerleader."

Mia spoke from the room, "Why do I have to be the cheerleader?"

I heard Karinna speak, "Because I'm not as flexible as you."

Mia argued, "And that makes me a cheerleader?"

Karinna argued back, "Also it doesn't fit me."

Mia sighed, "Fine."

With the argument over Mia walked out in a outfit that shouldn't be considered a cheerleader's outfit. Much like Kel's student outfit the skirt was too short. The top was too tight and too small though the tightness did make her breasts seem larger.

Mia did a little twirl showing she wasn't wearing underwear. With her little show over she stood next to the girl's.

Summer sighed, "Seeing how Mia ruined that Karinna is here too."

I spoke, "Let me guess Karinna is some type of sexy bunny or something?"

Summer smiled, "No she's going to make sure to keep the peace."

Karinna walked out in a tight shorts that had a label on the crotch that read *SWAT* and an open bra with badge stickers over her nipples. Each step made her free breasts bounce with each step.

Karinna did a little twirl and stood next to the girl's.

Summer looked at me, "So what do you think?"

Mia spoke, "Looking at his dick I think he approves."

Karinna giggled, "I'll say."

Morgan spoke, "Mistress may I be included in the fun?"

Summer looked at Morgan, "Not today my pet."

Morgan pouted but spoke, "Yes Mistress."

I smiled, "I must admit this is an awesome gift."

I motioned to Summer just realizing something.

Summer looked a little confused but walked up. I motioned for to lean down. She did and I whispered in her ear, "Why are we putting Kel out on display in front of Mia, Karinna, and Morgan?"

Summer looked at the girl's before looking back at me, "They already know."

I blinked, "They do?"

Summer nodded.

I whispered, "How?"

Mia spoke, "What's with all the whispering?"

Karinna, "Yeah it's like you're not liking our gift."

Summer straightened and looked at the girls, "Yeah Gabe doesn't know that you three know about Kelly."

Mia and Karinna looked at each other before laughing. Karinna laughed harder than Mia.

Mia spoke, "Please you two are obvious."

Karinna, "Yeah with how much you and Summer protected Kelly kind of made it fishy. I mean come on I have a brother and even he's not that protective of me."

Mia spoke, "And that's not even the random times you guys have dropped your guard. Plus the day when you Kelly and Summer were in the shower was kind of a dead give away."

Karinna, "Plus Kelly kind of let it slip when we visited her bringing her some soup after the accident."

I blinked confused and looked at Kel. She shrugged, "Yeah I was a little out of it when they visited and I thought it was you."

I looked at them, "And you're ok with it?"

Karinna shrugged, "At first I was a little weirded out about it."

Mia spoke, "But once we realized that you two aren't blood but siblings by marriage we kind of got over it."

Karinna, "Besides we've been having fun ever since we started all this."

Mia nodded and continued, "Yeah the fun is hard to ignore."

I blinked and looked at Morgan.

Morgan blushed, "This pet figured it out with Mistress bringing both of you around. Plus it helped the one time I caught you two kissing before one of my sessions with Mistress."

I looked at them, "And you're ok with it."

All three looked at each other before nodding.

Mia, "Yeah it's ok. My family is kind of weird. If I can attend my cousin marrying her long lost brother then you two fucking shouldn't really weird me out. Trust me that wedding was REALLY uncomfortable once the family dropped the big news."

I blinked hearing that. And I wasn't the only one.

All of us stared at Mia's weird admission she just sighed and said, "Long story. Don't ask."

Karinna just continued trying to ignore Mia's weird news, "Besides that law was passed a couple of years back so you two should be good. And like we said you two really aren't blood."

Summer looked at me, "See they wouldn't have shown up if they weren't ok with it."

Karinna added, "As long as you fuck me I'm ok with it."

Mia huffed, "Plus you ruined me of regular, now small, dicks."

Karinna laughed, "That's not what you said after the first night."

Mia squinted at Karinna, "Well I wasn't expecting him to bottom me out when I wasn't ready."

Kel spoke, "Girl's girls were getting off topic."

Mia blinked, "Oh right. Sorry."

Karinna smiled, "Sorry."

Summer looked at the girls, "Can I continue the presentation?" All four nodded. Summer looked at me and spoke, "Now that's out of our system. You ready for the other thing we got for you Birthday Boy?"

I rose my eyebrow but nodded.

Summer looked at Kel who returned the look before she blushed and spoke, "You really want to do this?"

Summer nodded and said, "You promised."

Kel sighed, "Fine."

Summer looked at me, "You ready?"

I smiled, "Of course."

With that Summer and Kel turned around and bent over to show me their *gift*.

My eyes went wide at what I saw.

This really is a surprise.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 90 - Day 49 Girl's Gift Pt. 2

--------------------------------------

*Gabe*

I true am one lucky son of a bitch.

By choosing one simple act of kindness I had inadvertently through a series of events created my own harem.