Step Sister Corruption 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that puts us here.

We sat there with a paper of all the pros and cons that my buddy Ben was able to find about Dr. Braxter's miracle fertility drug that Muschi uses at their fertility clinic's along with all the registered benefits seeing how she wants to use us as test subjects with a more refined potent mixture of the drug.

Ben really went over and beyond over the last few days sending me e-mails every night before he went to bed. In the few days he actually found more dirt on the actual drug but it wasn't much.

Guess the photos of Summer in different outfits and a couple of videos doing slow strip teases really did the trick.

In the few cases Ben found only two cases stuck out.

A Michael Jaymes, 42 year old construction worker. Him and his wife went to go get both him and her super charged in their late 20's after failed attempts to have children. The fertility worked and they had two children using the miracle drug. In his late 30's the drug over worked by the drug restarted and over night one of his testicles exploded due to a blockage and over producing. While in his sleep he woke up in extreme pain and on the way to the hospital did the testicle explode. He was saved because he was already in medical care.

Then there was Gloria Steven's 44 year old widower. Her and her late husband went to the clinic because they wanted another baby though Gloria was in her mid thirties and considered high risk. Still receiving the miracle drug and getting twins from the visit. Her special ability popped up a few years later causing both her mammories to expand so much that she needed a reduction. Then grew again causing another reduction. The other thing that happened was that her ovaries started over producing much like Michael Jaymes but instead of exploding caused ovary failure. She naturally had those removed but was lucky it was caught during one of her routine visits before her second reduction took place.

Those were the extreme cases that Ben was able to find. But there were other's. Unfortunately the special cases the patient's turned the con into a pro much like the principle that Dr. Braxter showed us.

The extreme cases that Ben found in the articles that both cases the people didn't turn around to sue Muschi because one they were happy to get their wishes and two Muschi actually covered the bills. Though Ben did admit in his findings he suspected that Muschi might have also paid them hush money because in the article's the people mention that though their cases were rare they didn't hate Muschi for giving them what they wanted and were also happy Muschi paid for their hospital bills so they didn't have to.

Sounds like something a corporation would do.

On the paper had just about every pro we found including what Dr Braxter told us....which was a fucking long list.

On the con side there wasn't much. Just the extreme/rare cases along with that if was whatever pro we get if it wears off any pro we get might come back with a vengeance if at all. That's if it wears off.

I looked at the paper then up to the girl's, "So we're gonna go through with this?"

Kel looked at Summer and returned their look before they faced me and nodded.

Summer spoke, "Look Gabe, I'm not like you or Kelly here I don't come from money. If Dr. Braxter includes me then I have an opportunity to get some real cash to start a life. I'd rather be with you and Kelly for as long as possible but I have to face the facts. This will help me immensely."

I spoke, "You do realize we don't come from money."

Summer looked around at our new house.

I laughed, "Summer, our parents worked their asses off to get what we have. You didn't see that for some years we were living pay check to pay check. Even Kel and I worked our asses off with our individual channels to build our viewer base to secure our own sponsors. All this didn't happen over night."

Kel spoke, "Gabe's right Summer. Our parents did work their asses off. My dad before he met Gabe's mom did his channel from our living room in a shitty one bed apartment when I was little."

Summer looked between us, "Fine. But you know what I mean. Getting a handout like this will help."

Kel nodded, "I know what you mean. It's hard to turn down an income that large."

Summer took a sip of her coffee, "Plus if the miracle drug does make changes to my body there's some thing's I wouldn't mind changing."

I looked at her, "Please Summer you're perfect in my eyes."

I looked at Kel, "You too Kel."

I returned my look to Summer, "But if this is something you want to do I'm with you every step of the way."

Summer laughed, "Please I wouldn't mind having these puppies increase." As she held up her perfect breasts in my mind.

I smiled at her, "They're already lickable Summer."

Summer smiled at me and blushed.

Kel sighed, "I honestly don't want mine to grow they're already too large in my opinion."

Summer looked at Kel, "Bitch yours are bigger than mine."

Kel looked at Summer, "You try finding cute bras in my size then let me know how you do."

Summer laughed, "Fair point."

I looked at both girl's, "Fine if you think that the miracle drug will perfect your flaws that I find cute then that's on you."

Both Summer and Kel blushed. Kel spoke, "So is it settled?"

Summer nodded, "I'm down. You Kelly?"

Kel looked at Summer and nodded.

Both girl's looked at me and Summer spoke, "That just leaves you baby."

I looked at both girl's weighing my options.

Summer could tell my view on this particular decision which change everything.

She got up and sat next to me, "Gabe I'd feel safer if we all did this together."

She put her hand on my lap, "Look at it this way. If we stay together," she looked at Kel who nodded, "then we can move away from this and get a house together."

She leaned in, "Just you," she moved a little further, "me," or lips were so close together, "and Kelly."

And she planted her best kiss on me.

I knew in that instant that OUR dynamic would change forever.

After our kiss broke I huskily answered, "Fine."

I had just doomed us.

Whatever fate had in the cards for us. Change was coming for us.

The only question was, could we ever come back from this?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 86 - Day 49 Ginger's Gift

--------------------------------------

All this planning and I'm sitting here waiting.

Well not really sitting more like on all fours completely confined hiding in my 'gift'.

I guess I should rewind some.

I made a pleasant mistake in sharing my urges to fuck my son with my closest friend and employee Jesse. After the initial shock of admitting of seeing my son's cock and telling her I can't stop fantasizing about it.

To my surprise and delight she helped me with a plan....my special gift.

I had to trust Jesse's idea because unlike up until now I have been very vanilla and a very traditional woman.

Sure I may have portrayed on my channel a freak but I always went home to the same bed and had the same cock penetrate me....the man I fell in love with.

Then the unexpected came that I never thought would happen in a million years....I caught my son fucking my husband's eldest daughter....Kelly. And on camera to add insult to injury.

At first I was pissed feeling I had done something wrong. Like I had raised my son wrong.

Then I went searching through the video's and found Kelly had a problem keeping a guy. The more I learned the more I felt for Kelly and gaining an understanding.

Then I found the truth with my own ears and against my better judgement I decided to help them.

Finally while my son was gone I decided to interrogate Kelly about everything which she admitted her feelings for my son. And I couldn't betray her feelings.

And somehow the session whirlwinded and I mistakenly started playing with Kelly, eating her out in my plans to torture her while I had coated her with Lilith's elixir.

With Lilith's elixir coursing through my system I went against my better judgement and helped my son fuck Kelly on his return and got to see my son's rather impressive cock front row center.

And I haven't been able to get it out of my mind or the show since.

The more I thought of it the more I wanted it.

With Jesse's unique life style, she helped me order a special gift. The gift I'm currently hiding in.

When it arrived a little bit ago I decided to try it out to make sure I fit but in my testing out the confines I found it stuffy and no cooling in it.

I called Jesse about my problem with the furniture. She offered to help having her husband look at it.

Her husband had an idea to help with the cooling problem but he needed some time. I told him I needed it by today for my son's birthday.

Jesse's husband came through in record time. I don't know how he did it but he installed fans and a breathable mesh that matched the fabric at the top where the cushion was so it blended in well. To keep an obvious plug to power all the fans he made everything plug into a rechargeable battery pack.

So when we delivered it I kept the battery pack to charge until now.

I also admitted to the girl's my plan wanting my own son after watching Gabe fuck Kelly stupid.

At first Summer wasn't on board but after a little bit she agreed if I would purchase some items like what I got.

Little bitch had me and she knew it.

But I had a wild card up my sleeve. I mentioned their little orgy some nights back.

Summer blinked in confusion as to how I would know about their sex bender and said she didn't know what I was talking about.

I then mentioned the girl on the floor. The girl sitting on the chair. And a particular blonde eating her out.

Summer blushed and huffed fine that I was there spying.

I reassured her and told her that I was jealous of her and Kelly of getting my son's glorious cock on a daily basis after seeing it in action.

Summer laughed as Kelly hummed and started petting herself downstairs agreeing the sentiment.

Finally after a long silence of not saying anything. Well not anything, Kelly had ignored us as she started masturbating in the car as we talked about Gabe's cock. Summer finally agreed to helping me experience my son's cock but she still wanted a personalized box and I agreed.

We went over the details mainly my ottoman that we picked up and when I was going to be in it.

And that's how I got here in my ottoman.

I had this fancy excuse created but it was wasted on Jason as he had went out of town a couple of days ago and would be back in a few days. He considered his gift to Gabe built living rent free.

Kind of pissed me off.

He was always like this with both Gabe and Kelly focusing on work than spending it with either of them. He'd just buy them a gift and then high tail it not wanting to be around on their special day since they were 13.

This year was no different. Once he found out that the girl's and I already made plans for Gabe's birthday party he pretty much made plans and high tailed it only leaving a card from him.

But this year I was happy he followed his current trend.

Still a crafted excuse went to waste.

I snuck over after leaving breakfast hot and ready sitting in the oven for the girl's and a note on the refrigerator letting them know their breakfast was in the oven.

Kelly let me in while Summer was keeping Gabe upstairs busy. I came in and stripped to nothing. I had already applied my breast oil and Lilith's elixir on myself along with shoving a pussy ball inside me before coming over. Kelly took my clothes hiding them in her room.

I opened the ottoman, installed the power bank and was happy the fans turned on and was relatively quiet and I got in closing the ottoman on myself.

Now I sit and wait. The only thing I could move in my confined position was my arms.... if only barely and maybe move my legs just a enough to keep circulation going. Other than that I couldn't move.

Ok maybe I can turn my head and lean forward and back. But that was the full range of my confines.

I had expected Kelly to go get Gabe so he could experience my gift but nope I heard faint moaning and pronounced profanities along with occasional deity exclamations.

That just made my horniness worse as I hadn't had dick in a few days. I grumbled, "Least they could do was let me have the first fuck!"

The longer I heard the moans and cursing made my own wetness worse and being locked in this contraption because I couldn't move which means I couldn't to do a damn thing about my issue.

I had just created my own torture method without realizing it.

If I didn't know any better I wouldn't be surprised that Summer or Kelly planned to let me hear them fucking my son so it just makes me even more horny.....and it's fucking working.

Damn them.

Fucking loud bitches.

Eventually after god knows how long the groans moans cursing and deity begging stopped. Enough to where the cooling in my torture hell was doing exactly jack fucking shit because I was all sorts of hot and bothered. I was panting like a dog in heat sweat glistening all of over my body. The Lilith's elixir well established to where my fucking pussy was well past juicing it was completely drenched begging for cock. And my breast lotion was well into effect that my breathing caused enough friction against the smooth soft warm surface to register causing my horniness to continuously rise.

And it didn't help that the house was continuously warm as it lightly snowed outside making my confines a fucking hot box.

I was so tempted to get out just so I could breath and fucking cool off.

But before I could make my decision I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

I heard Gabe speak, "Well that was a fun birthday wake up."

Shit it's him.

I heard Summer lightly giggle, "Don't worry it's not the only thing you're getting today."

Gabe laughed, "Good I'm looking forward to whatever you all have planned for my birthday."

Kel spoke, "But first you should double up on your supplements."

Gabe laughed, "On it."

I heard some noise of cabinets opening pill bottles shaking and cabinet closing.

God this waiting was killing me.

When were the girl's going to point me out god damn it!!!

I'm dying here both from the need for cock and possible heat exposure.

I heard Summer speak, "So you ready for your next gift?"

I heard Gabe speak, "Not sure was kind of hoping for some food."

Was this mother fucker giving up a chance for more sex???

I almost giggled at my own use of words....almost. I was too hot to laugh at my own joke at the moment.

Kelly spoke, "Trust me you'll want this gift."

I heard Gabe speak quizzically, "Oh?"

Summer spoke, "Ta-Da!!!"

Gabe spoke, "What's so surprising of mom's ottoman?"

Summer sighed, "Check it out."

I saw through the glory hole a shadow appear then I saw his legs. Like he was checking out the ottoman.

Gabe spoke, "I don't get it."

If I wasn't confined I would have smacked my forehead with my hand. God my son was dense.

Kelly spoke, "Look lower."

I saw Gabe through the hole get down on his knees and look, "Is that what I think it is?"

Summer giggled, "Maybe!"

Gabe spoke, "Really this thing has a glory hole?"

Kelly spoke, "Yep."

As if realization dawned on my son's thick skull, "Meaning someone is in here."

Summer giggled, "Yep."

Gabe spoke, "Who?"

Kelly spoke, "That's the surprise."

Summer quickly spoke, "Stick your dick in there to find out."

Finally we were getting to the good stuff.

I was so fucking ready to jump out and berate my son for being so fucking thick.

But I was rewarded with my patience as a dick clearly came into the hole darkening my once and only light source making my confines go dark now that my pseudo prison was plugged.

I lightly made a mental note to have a light source installed in here.

But I got to work if I was going to achieve my goal of having my son's dick put in me.

I kissed the tip that was mere centimeters from my face.

The moment I kissed the tip which tasted salty and sweet oddly enough I heard Gabe speak, "Holy shit there's someone in here."

But that shock quickly turned into a groan as I opened my mouth and made his dick go into my mouth.

The only thing Gabe said as his dick was welcomed into my mouth was, "Oh fuck!"

After half a dozen or so strokes down the wet gullet of my throat and Gabe's different level of grunts while I tried not to slurp or moan for fear of giving the surprise away too early. I heard Gabe speak through a moan, "Is this ottoman only good for a glory hole?"

I heard Summer speak as I made Gabe's cock stretch my throat more, "Actually no. There's a latch on the other side just under the cushion."

Yes please open the fucking latch so some much needed air could get in here and release my soaked special place to the world.

The dick was removed and I was saddened that my son's flesh rocket had left my mouth after tasting his surprisingly delicious precum that oddly though it's normal saltiness tasted like Cinnabon.

I heard Gabe, "Where is it?"

Kelly spoke, "Right there the small button under the cushion."

Gabe, "Oh."

I heard a click behind me and the panel that was next to my ass dropped open flooding the small enclosure with so much fresh air though warm was much colder than what was in this small space. Instantly making my nipples harder than they already were that I was afraid like they were going to burst and goosebumps form along my body.

Gabe lowly growled, "Hmmm such a nice ass."

I refrained from yelping having to bite my lip as my son smacked my ass like it was the most natural thing to do.

I heard him speak, "And so firm."

Before I could retort to him spanking or commenting on my ass I felt him stick his finger in my one dick only for the last 15 years entrance.

My son spoke, "So wet and firm I wonder who it can be?"

I stifled a moan and refrained from yelling *of course I'm wet you ass I haven't had dick in me in the last few days. Plus I have that mother fucking Lilith's god damn elixir coursing through my fucking system. And of course I'm fucking tight. I better be with as all the fucking products and kegel exercises I do. Now put your gorgeous cock in my sensitive pussy and fuck me now!!!*

What?

I get irritable and cranky if I don't get cock in me at least every other day. And I'm on day four of no cock. Which in my opinion is a fucking crime.

And there's only so much a dildo or sex device can help scratch the horniness itch. It's like trying to speed across the ocean using a row boat. It'll get you there but nothing like a jet engine power boat like a cock inside you hitting your most intimate places.

This whole experience was excruciating.

Gabe spoke, "Is this Karinna? Or your pet Morgan?"

Summer spoke, "Just put your dick in her."

Gabe sighed, "Spoil sport."

And I felt the tip of my son's cock touch the same pussy that brought him into his world.

I smiled finally getting to fulfill my fantasy as the head started to stretch out my entrance.

I instantly almost regretted my decision of wanting to feel my son's cock penetrate me as the head stretched me out more than I bargained for.

I bit down and put my free hand over my mouth to muffle out the mixed moan scream from escaping my mouth as my son groaned, "Fuck she's tight."

*No I'm not! Your just that fucking big!* I thought to myself obviously ignoring the compliment of my tight goods.

Just this moment Gabe confirmed for me exactly how big he was compared to Jason's narrow dick.

*Fuck is he really that fucking big?* I thought to myself.

Sweat started forming on my forehead as the mixture of pain and pleasure washed through my body. I dreaded that I may have bitten off more than I can handle and my poor pussy may be destroyed more than I had hoped for.