Step Sister Corruption 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of the series of events from accepting Summer's offer of sex. Actually I countered Summer's relationship Offer with friend's with benefit's mainly because I was petty and didn't want to lose my current relationship with Jessica.

What a fool I had been.

Then in my negotiations I had gotten Summer's help to figure out why Kel had gone through so many guys.

That single act is what started this whole series of events. If I didn't care I doubt any of this would happen.

Would it?

Naaaah, I doubt half of this shit would happen if it weren't for that single act.

If it weren't for that act, we wouldn't have found out Kel's problem which was that she was a fish in bed.

If it weren't for Summer helping teach her it wouldn't have awoken a yearning to teach in her.

In her teachings she asked for my help which got me to fuck Kel. Jury is still out if that is good or not.

If that wasn't awoken she wouldn't have agreed to teach Morgan and awaken her dominatrix side of her.

If that didn't happen the whole wanting more pets now that she had one wouldn't have awoken her to that.

If she didn't have that need to want more pets she wouldn't have shared with me. Or actively looking for more to corrupt.

Granted once I had seen Summer's dominate side made me want to dominate her just so I wouldn't be dominated. Which solidified our bond.

Which was good because honestly I didn't want to be Summer's sub but her being MY sub.

Whatever the series of events and how I got here I couldn't believe my dumb luck.

The girl's decided to do a show and fantasize with them in the various slut outfits they purchased.

Thinking that having them in the outfits just this once made me happy with my boner appreciating the view.

I slightly wondered how often I could get them to wear these 'outfits'.

Then Summer and Kel showed me their last *gift* and they bent over to show me in their ass was a shiny stone protruding from their asshole.

I looked at the eye catching view and said, "Is that what I think it is?"

Summer looked over her shoulder still bent over with her shark grin, "What do you think it is?"

I ignored Mia as I heard her whisper to Karinna, "God he's thick." As I blinked and said, "It looks like a butt plug."

Kel scoffed, "Glad you catch on."

I got up and growled, "Oh know what." As I spanked Kel's ass right where her plug was causing her to yelp before she shook lightly and groaned.

I then grabbed the jeweled stopper and lightly pulled causing Kel to gasp as she felt her asshole to stretch as the plug was exiting her insides. Before the fat part started coming I let go so her asshole would grab and rapidly slam the plug back in her causing her to moan 'Oh fuck!'

I repeated the process a few more times always letting go right when the fat part almost came out so her asshole did all the work of slamming it back inside.

The fourth time caused Kel to start shaking so much her legs were wobbling so much she would collapse.

I stopped and looked at the other three girl's, "What about you three?"

Kel moaned now that I had stopped, "Fucking tease."

I leaned in close to Kel pushing my hard on along her lower lips which caused her to quiver as my cock slid along her lips until my pelvis was flush against her ass. I reached around undoing her shirt and grabbed her nipple causing her to moan loudly. I whispered into her ear, "And you love every second of it."

Then I stepped away from Kel to look at the girl's, "So how about it girl's?"

Mia folded her arms and scoffed, "Yeah I'm not voluntarily shoving a plug up my asshole."

Karinna blushed a little but said, "What Mia said."

Morgan rubbed her hands together looking down blushing but still spoke clearly, "Mistress hasn't prepared her pet for anal yet so this pet's hole is still a virgin."

I looked at Morgan kind of miffed, "Really? I thought I heard a rumor you preferred anal over vaginal intercourse?"

Morgan looked down still rubbing her hands, "A by product of an ex that I never corrected."

I looked at her, "Really?"

I looked at Kel and spoke, "Hey Kel what did you do to the asshole that spread rumors about you?"

Kel blinked at me before remembering who I was talking about, "Oh you mean Todd? Kicked him in the balls repeatedly in front of the entire class making him tell the truth."

I looked at Morgan clearly remembering that day. Todd had gone around telling everyone that good ole Kel had been double teamed by him and someone else while supposedly dating guy number 7. She quickly confronted Todd and proceeded to beat the living shit out of him until he confessed that he was lying.

Granted that earned her a four day suspension from school. And about two weeks after that guy number 7 broke up with her. Something about not wanting to expand.

If guy number 7 could see Kel now he'd be regretting his decision.

Though Summer and I had to do extensive training on Kel to be like this.

I lightly wondered after having so many guys that none of them would have spiked the beans about Kel's flaws to where I would have heard about her flaws from other people.

Oh yeah! Now I remember.... Kel is hot and had a better reputation than some weird rumor.

I shrugged off the realization of not finding out about Kel's issue sooner and focused on Morgan's admittance, "So you're telling me that you prefer taking it up the dirt road is a complete lie?"

Morgan looked at me and nodded, "This pet didn't care about rumor's. This pet thought schooling was more important than some rumor. This pet didn't have anything to prove."

Huh!

Guess that's the difference between Kel and Morgan.

Summer got tired of the questioning, "Pet show the Birthday Boy you're asshole."

Morgan nodded, "Yes Mistress."

She turned around. Spread her legs, bent over, and spread her cheeks to show me her asshole.....nothing protruded from her obvious virgin brown ring.

I looked at Morgan's hole kind of sad my preferred hole was blocked by metal.

I looked at Summer, "Ok?"

Summer sighed and stood up. She walked up to me, "Notice how her hole looks tight and small?"

I looked at Summer and nodded.

Summer spoke, "That's because she hasn't had an object up it so it's a virgin."

She walked over to Kel who was still bent over and lightly coaxed the plug out causing Kel to groan as the object left her orifice. I noticed Summer was being really slow and gentle removing said plug. She pointed to Kel's hole, "Notice Kelly's hole. It's a little bit bigger and if push you'll notice it's lightly spongy."

I nodded.

She sighed like I was being oblivious which I was. She spoke, "Meaning her hole isn't a virgin."

I nodded, "Gotcha."

I walked up to Kel and lightly pushed on her asshole which had a lot of lube on her ring. Then I walked up to Morgan and pushed on her hole.

There was a noticeable difference but not by much.

Mia, "Why are we talking about assholes and not fucking?"

Karinna, "I know right? I was hoping one of us would have Gabe's dick up them."

Summer looked at the girl's, "Right! But some how the Birthday Boy focused a little too hard on our last gift."

I growled, "You know what."

Summer, "What?"

I grabbed her and led her to the chair.

I sat down and put her over my knee.

She cooed, "Finally we're getting somewhere."

I spanked her ass, "I was focused because your plugs got me excited."

Summer cooed, "Thank you sir may I have another."

I growled, "I'll give you another."

I spanked her again causing her to lightly yelp.

I looked at her, "Had enough?"

Summer looked at me, "I heard another."

I spanked her ass again but this time I slid the undies to the side and stuck my finger in her.

Summer lightly moaned, "Getting closer."

I pulled my finger out and spanked her again, "Is this what you want?"

Summer lightly moaned, "It's a start."

A start?

I got up making her get up and led her around the chair and bent her over.

Summer smiled and giggled, "It's about time."

I ignored her and pulled her sexy panties down and tossing them over my shoulder. I tapped my cock against her lips which caused her to coo.

Then just to be an ass I smacked my dick against the jewel piece in her rectum which caused her to lightly yell, "Hello!!"

I whacked my dick against the obstruction before Summer could retort to my playing with her new device I slipped my dick into her wetness which I received a low groan as I began to stuff Summer's insides.

Once fully home, "So how should we play this little game?"

Summer was about to speak but I smacked her ass, "I'm not talking to you."

I pulled out and slammed my dick inside Summer feeling an obvious difference inside Summer.

With the plug inside Summer I could feel the unusual oblong object through my dick through the paper thin flesh separating the difference between her pussy insides and her ass insides.

The plug also forced my dick down to rub my easily against Summer's inner special spot as it caused Summer to hit her first orgasm rather quickly.

I let Summer's orgasm take her and spoke to the crowd, "Now that my birthday gift is busy with her orgasm how are we going to play this?"

Karinna and Mia who had been watching the entire scene had begun petting themselves.

Kel was behind them well passed petting herself and went straight to masturbating using her fingers to plunge into herself. She raised her free hand, "I'm next."

Mia looked at Kel, "The hell you are."

Karinna, "Yeah I think we should go first whereas you can fuck him whenever you want. Our schedules don't give us free reign."

Kel stopped masturbating and put down her leg that she had up. "Fine."

She looked at the girls, "But I'm going after he chooses ONE of you."

Mia, "Fine with me."

Karinna nodded, "Seems fair."

Morgan mumbled, "At least you get dick today. I don't."

Both Mia and Karinna looked down at Morgan's *accessory* and Mia smirked before she said, "Glad it's not me. I'd be finding a way to pick the lock."

Karinna added, "Or cut the metal off."

Morgan looked down, "What Mistress says this pet will do."

The girl's would have continued but were interrupted when Summer uttered, "Oh Fuck!!!"

The girl's turned their attention with me fucking Summer so hard her tits had come out of the slutty outfit and slapping against the chair that she was bent over.

God feeling that plug push against my dick was a whole new experience.

If we were in a different position say missionary or actually any position where the plug was pressed against the underside of my dick.

Instead it pressed against the top. But my underside was getting milked by Summer's pelvic bone.

Soon Summer was panting and went back to quivering as another orgasm rocked her body.

I pulled out and smacked my hard on on Summer's ass, "Hope you don't mind deary but I need to save myself for my other *gifts*."

Summer groaned, "You better..." before she fell over and laid on her side still lightly quivering.

I smiled at my own handy work.

I rubbed my hands together, "Which *gift* should I open first?"

Mia immediately spoke, "Oh no you're not playing eenie meenie miny moe again."

Karinna stepped forward, "I'll be your next," she looked down at the quivering Summer, "Gift."

Mia stepped forward, "No I want to be your next gift that you open up."

Kel rose her voice, "Girls girl's your both cute and fuckable seeing how it's Gabe's birthday I say we let him decide."

Karinna smiled at Mia, "That sounds fair."

Mia folded her arms and glared at Karinna as she huffed, "Fine."

I smiled, "Maybe Kel sounds have worn the police outfit and not Karinna."

Kel laughed, "Yeah well I lost that as the bra broke hence Karinna wearing the stickers as pasties."

I looked at Kel and rose my eyebrow. She looked at me astonished, "What my tits are bigger than what was given."

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Kel.

I walked up to Karinna and smiled, "Let's see what your hiding under this."

Karinna blushed as I reached out and pulled the pseudo pastie in the shape of a police badge sticker off Katrina's left nipple slowly pulling off one of many presents the girl's took their time to put together.

Karinna let out a sharp inhale as the last of the stickiness came off and the sticker freed itself from her nipple.

I smiled at Karinna who smiled at me but let out a low moan as she didn't notice me reaching out and lightly kneading her freed nipple in between my thumb and finger. Her moan turned into a yelp as I lightly pulled away until her nipple was released from my loose grasp.

I moved onto the other sticker and lightly pulled it off releasing Karinna's glorious breasts to the world.

I stepped in and trailed my finger down until I met the flimsy zipper causing goosebumps to form on Karinna's semi golden skin. With one little tug the zipper came down. Karinna breathed in and helped peel the tight shorts until gravity affected them and they dropped to the ground.

Karinna stepped out of the barely clothed material and looked up at me. She huskily spoke, "Now you've unwrapped me....."

She didn't finish her statement as I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

I thought to myself as I enjoyed the kiss.....*One hell of a birthday indeed*.