All Comments on 'Stepdad Carl Pt. 21'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The end

None of this made a bit of sense. Why would Tom talk to Scott after all that, why insist Darren and Billy stay in touch (when both clearly hated him), why endure the whole next day at the bbq, why accept rides back to his hotel and to the airport, and why continue to say “you’re a good man overall”? Scott is not and never was a good man. He was a cheating, selfish, deceitful, uncaring man to his core. Not just cheating continuously but having unsafe sex with every guy and lying to Tom since the beginning of their relationship. Their love story was never real, it was all a lie put on by Scott. Treating this as a true love is laughable. The story was ruined the minute Tommy fell for straight knight Scott (who was never was he professed to be).

I’ve read your Terry story and do really like it so far. But it is confusing to me that the Tom Matthews in that story is the same as this one. Other than the name, this seems like a different person. Same for all the other stories about Tom. If they are all the same person (and not just different guys all with the same name) then the timelines and details of all of them don’t jive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice conclusion. Look forward to a story about Tom and Terry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stepdad Carl Series Info