Stepdad Teaches Me How Pt. 03

Story Info
Dad and Grandpa take me to bed and use me hard.
2.2k words
4.44
5.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Participants are over 18

Being honest I wanted to cry and I did, it no longer felt good it was to only cause me pain, they had been to rough with me. I had a cock in my ass pounding me, and my Dad was fucking my mouth harder than he did before. I pulled off his cock and I full out cried, Dad pulled me off of Grandpa's cock.

"Are you okay Billy?"

I could not stop crying, this is not what I wanted, they were only hurting me now, using me like some common street whore. I pulled out of his arms and went to the corner of the room and got in a fetal position sobbing.

Dad got up and picked me up, he carried me to the bed, he put me down between himself and Grandpa, they cuddled with me. Dad told me he was sorry if they hurt me, they were sure this is what I wanted, I of course cried some more. Grandpa ran his hand over my back and told me he was sorry if he hurt me, he got up and told us he would sleep on the couch.

Dad held me tight to his body, his arms so strong, I felt good but still worried they may still want to hurt me some more.

"I'm sorry Billy it was not my intention to hurt you Son, Daddy loves you very much, I would never want to hurt you, we all got carried away with what all happened, we will not be doing this anymore."

"Dad I really wanted this but you guys are to rough, I love sucking your cocks, and having your big cock in my ass, but it all got way to rough and I felt like I was just some whore for you guys to use and abuse. Once you slapped me and told me I wanted this I was so scared you would really hurt me Dad, I love you Dad so very much, Please don't hurt me anymore."

I started to full out cry, I could not hold back, the man I trusted with my life had hurt me and told me I got what I asked for, and deserved

"Son I am very sorry for all of this, none of us wanted to hurt you and I am sorry I slapped you and told you you asked for this. Daddy loves you very much, you are my Son and I would never let anyone hurt you, I'm very sorry for what I said to you and that I slapped you."

Dad pulled me in and held me close to him, he pulled back and pressed his lips to mine, he kissed me so softly, he pulled me on top of him and he and I made out. His cock was raging hard I wanted to suck it, if he was more gentle he could fuck me as well. I sat up on him and lowered myself so I was in line with his cock, I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed it to the base.

I sucked his cock till he pushed another huge load in my mouth, I swallowed it all till he had no more to give. He pulled me in and he and I snuggled in for the night, him the big spoon me the smaller one, his huge cock even soft felt so good on my ass. I woke at six and his cock was rock hard and ready for action.

I spit in my hand and wet my hole and the tip of his cock, I placed it on my hole and it sank in, I was still tender but his cock felt good inside of me. He fucked me but he was so much more gentle, this was what I wanted for a first time, not a cock being rammed into me like some common street slut.

His cock swelled and he shot his load inside of me, the feel of the warm wet cum inside of me was incredible. He pulled out and I cleaned up his cock, I needed another round, I needed another cock in my ass. I got up and he rolled over and fell asleep, I went into the living room where Grandpa was asleep, he had a small blanket covering his massive cock.

I removed the blanket and his cock was semi erect, I took it in my mouth and swallowed it to the base, he awoke when his cock was in my mouth, he laid there waiting to see what would happen. Once rock hard I got on top of him and would ride his big pole, I ran my hands over his chest, I tweaked his nipples and massaged his chest.

I leaned in and kissed the man, he pulled me in and gently fucked me as we made out.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Billy, Grandad loves you very much, I would never want to hurt you ever Son."

"Thank you Grandpa, I love you very much too."

I rode his big cock till he shot a massive load inside of me, he commented that he liked it better like this not so rough and the kissing was awesome. I cleaned up his cock then went in to wake Uncle Peter, he jumped as I took his cock into my warm wet mouth, he tried to turn me over and fuck my face but I told him he could not be so rough with me anymore, they had hurt me last night and it was not going to happen anymore.

He apologized and let me suck his cock, I got on top of him like I did with Grandpa and rode his cock, I leaned in and kissed him, he tried to avoid my lips but I held his head and kissed him. He rolled us over his lips pressed to mine and he gently fucked me. His load was huge and he screamed out as he shot all of it inside of me.

He lay on top of me as his cock slowly slipped out of my cum soaked hole, he stared into my eyes and told me.

"I'm so sorry Billy, you know I love you and I am sorry if I hurt you in any way, Uncle wants to be able to have sex with you as much as you and I can. Remember I love you very much Billy."

"Love you too Uncle Peter and thank you this was just what I wanted and needed. I look forward to having sex with you again and again."

I went to Uncle Brad next, he only wanted a blow job, he was not rough with me at all, I sucked him till he filled my mouth with his rich delicious semen. I licked his cock clean and went to Uncle Tom, he was sound asleep, I got under the covers and his cock was soft, the foreskin covered the knob perfectly.

I peeled it back and the knob shimmered even under the covers, I ran my tongue all over his knob, he woke and lifted the covers to see that it was indeed me on his cock. I stopped and told him that he and the rest of them were way to rough on me last night, some of them hurt me so they would not be allowed to ram their cocks into me anymore.

He told me he was sorry and that he too loved me very much, I took his beautiful cock in my mouth and I made love to his cock. He screamed out as his cock shot a massive load inside my mouth, I showed him his cum in my mouth covering my tongue. I swallowed it all and licked him clean, his cock stayed rock hard and I got on top of him and put it in my ass.

His cock felt so good inside of me, I rode his cock and leaned in and kissed him like I did all the others, he rolled us over and he too gently fucked me. This man knew how to make love, he was so tender, his hands all over my body, he stroked my cock and made me cum. He and I licked his hand clean, we kissed and he shot his load inside of me.

"Uncle Tom I really want you to fuck me again some time really soon, this was the best yet."

"Billy I would love to make love to you again and again."

He and I kissed, I licked his cock clean and went in to the kitchen, I put on coffee and started on breakfast. I had to run and shower the cum leaked down my legs, once washed up I went back in naked, the deal was I was to be naked all weekend then I would be naked.

Dad came in first and he pushed me into the cabinets and pressed his lips to mine, he told me he loved me and I handed him a cup of coffee. He too was naked his big cock flopping around, Uncle Peter came in next he too kissed me but he had on underwear, when he saw Dad was naked he pulled them off and sat and drank his coffee.

Uncle Tom came in, he was no longer shy he was naked and his beautiful uncut cock swung back and forth. He kissed me and I handed him a coffee, three hot men naked sitting at the table, Grandpa got up he too loved to be naked, he came in and kissed me and told me he loved me. I gave him his cup and he took a seat at the head of the table.

Uncle Brad came in but he had on shorts and a tee shirt, he always was the shy one, they told him this was a clothing free zone, he had to be naked or they would tear his clothes off. Dad and Uncle Peter got up and pulled his clothes off tearing his tee shirt off of him. I went up to Uncle Brad and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

His cock reacted and I got on my knees in front of all of them and swallowed it to the base, he put his hands on my head and gently pushed his cock in. He did not last long his cock fed me a huge load, I licked him clean and got him a coffee. He did not try to put on clothes, he took a seat and chatted with them.

Uncle Peters cock was rock hard and ready for another round, I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. He pushed it in but not with real force, he was forceful but with gentleness as well, he shot a massive load in my mouth. I licked him clean then got between Grandpa's legs and swallowed his cock to the base.

He commented how not many could swallow his cock to the base but his faggot grandson was a natural. I drained him of another load and looked at Dad, he wanted us to do it after breakfast alone in our bed. I got them all fed and cleaned up, Uncle Peter got down and swallowed my cock into his mouth.

He finger fucked me as he swallowed my cock, he sucked out a massive load of cum, he commented that their faggot nephew needed relief as well. If you knew Uncle Peter at all he was not a man who would suck another mans cock. He was straight as an arrow, he did not suck cock or even let a faggot like myself even near his cock.

Once all cleaned up I went to our room Dad was in bed spread out naked and rock hard, I got in bed with him and laid beside him. He pulled me on top of himself and he and I kissed, he looked in my eyes and smiled at me.

"Wish we had done all of this sooner Billy, this is the best sex I have ever had, you son are one of the best faggots I have ever had the pleasure of fucking."

So Dad had let other men suck his cock before, had he ever fucked another man before?

"Yes Son Daddy has had sex with other men before, Uncle Peter and I have sucked each others cocks before, and I have had random sex with men I met on chat sites. But not one of them is like you, you come to this naturally, like you were meant to be a faggot, a cocksucker, a guy who can take a cock in his mouth and deep inside his ass. Son being a faggot is not a bad thing, most straight men wish they had a faggot of their very own to suck their cocks."

"Daddy would you fuck me please?"

"Son you and I could make mad passionate love instead, I want you to feel how it is when a man makes love to another man."

Uncle Tom had just showed me, but I knew this with my Dad would be incredible, mind blowing. Dad was so gentle and he kissed me it really was better than anyone I had ever had even Uncle Tom, he worked his cock into me while his lips never left my mouth. He worked my nipples and played with my cock. He made me cum which made him cum, he rolled off of me and I licked his cock clean, he and I snuggled in close to each other.