Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 02

Story Info
She blossoms into a woman and I can't resist her.
1.4k words
4.52
11.5k
9

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were so many things that happened that it's hard to keep it all straight. One thing she started doing a day later was coming home from work, coming down to my computer room (I'm usually there when she gets home), greeting me and then slipping her work shoes off beside my desk and then heading upstairs for her shower. She left her shoes right beside me. I immediately picked them up and sniffed them...they were awesome. While she was in the shower, I cummed in her one shoe. After supper, I cummed in her other shoe. The next morning, I was deliberately up before her and reading the newspaper on my computer. She yelled down to me asking if her shoes were down there...I said yes. She asked if I could bring them to her and, of course, I did. She was barefoot today and she slipped them as I watched. She then said she thought it was time for some new work shoes as these were still damp from her feet sweating from the previous day. I nearly cummed right there. I told her they were nice and she should just let them air out for a while. She said she might tomorrow. That evening she came downstairs again and left her shoes again and I cummed them both again.

This happened on and off for months. she would put them on and comment how comfortable and supple they were becoming and that she loved wearing them to work! She said she was glad she kept them after all. When she finally decided to get some new work shoes, I had probably cummed in each of her shoes 35-40 times and she wore them every day like that. That was just how things went with her work shoes. Naturally, I continued to cum on everything else of hers.

The next event I recall was a bit of a bold move on my part. I knew my stepdaughter would be home soon (wife was working on afternoon shift) and we'd be alone for the evening. I had on my usual boxer-style shorts and I was lying on the couch watching TV. I hard a major hard-on in anticipation of her arrival home...and I was letting it stick right out of the flap in my shorts. I even popped my shaved balls out too. As soon as I heard her come in the door, I pretended to be asleep. As she walked up to me, she started to say 'hi' but realized I was sleeping. Then she gave me a couple of gentle nudges to see if I would wake up. I still pretended to be asleep.

The next thing I heard was her grabbing the remote and sitting down in the chair beside the couch. Then I heard her start flicking channels. It was so exciting that I had to take a peek. I'm glad I did. She was digging in her purse and pulled out a small 4" vibrator. As I laid there with my fully erect cock and my balls hanging right out in the open for her to see, she hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and inserted the small vibrator into her pussy. Then she turned it on. She reached into her purse again and pulled out an enormous 10" long dildo. I was surprised that she was carrying such a big dildo in her purse.

She paid no attention to me peeking at her as she put her one leg over the arm of the chair and stared right at my fully erect cock and balls. She started using the head of the dildo to rub her clit and pussy lips. She never took her eyes off my cock as she rubbed her pussy hard with the big vibrator. It looks like she was just about to cum when I started to wake up. You could then see panic on her face and what she did next nearly made me cum. She poked the tip of the dildo into her pussy below the small vibrator already deep inside her. Then she pushed it in as deep as she could handle. The small vibrator was gone inside her and all you could see was the end of the dildo. Just then I decided to do the "groggy wake-up" thing...to give her time to do adjust herself without embarrassing her by catching her.

She quickly pulled her panties over the end of the dildo and swing her leg off the arm of the chair. I slowly sat up and casually tucked my cock and balls back in and said 'hi' to her. She crossed her legs and I had a great view of her lovely long legs. Knowing that she had a running vibrator pressed against the roof of her pussy by about 7-8" of dildo also jammed inside her made my cock pop right back out.

She was wearing a nice, short skirt and still had on her work heels with bare legs and feet. I carried on a conversation with her for as long as I could. She was starting to squirm in the chair and I could see her face grimace as she tried crossing and uncrossing her legs to relieve her orgasmic buildup. She then slipped off her work heels and excused herself to go for a shower. As soon as she was in the shower, I grabbed her heels to lick and sniff them. I resisted fucking them because we were going to be having another movie night and I wanted to be fresh for it.

Being a typical movie night, she sat down on the couch and put her beautiful bare feet in my lap. I knew what to do, so I casually rubbed her feet as we watched the TV. As usual, her size 10 feet were perfectly manicured and her red painted toe nails were beautiful on her long slender toes. My cock started to grow and I guided it out the flap in my loose shorts. Instead of sliding her feet away from my stiffening cock, I let my cock touch the sole of her one bare foot. I used my cock to rub the bottom of her foot and I know she knew this. Not taking her attention off the TV, she grabbed my cock with her feet. She rolled my raging hard-on between her feet. I was struggling to not cum all over her feet. I didn't know if we'd reached that point yet. About 15 minutes later, she mercifully released my cock from her feet and flipped around so her head was in my lap. Again, this was normal for us after I finished rubbing her feet.

My hard on was raging and pulsing and in her hair. She put her arm under her head and wrapped her hand around my cock and gently squeezed and released it as she continued watching TV. Nothing was said between us and she actually drifted off to sleep with my cock in her hand. After about 15 more minutes, she flipped over and was facing me and my completely engorged cock. Her eyes were closed and she mumbled that she was sorry but she was so tired. Once she settled in, the head of my cock was touching her lips. I didn't know what to do. I know what I wanted to do but I felt guilty and ashamed again. That thought passed just as fast as it came when she opened her mouth and let my cock go in a few inches. I froze as she started to suck on the head of my cock like she was sucking her thumb. After only a few minutes of that, my cock exploded inside her mouth. She just kept sucking and swallowing spurt after spurt of my cum. Holy shit, I just came in my stepdaughter's mouth and she swallowed it all down!

I want to say my cock softened and I pulled it out of her mouth but she kept sucking it and took it in even deeper. I started to get hard as a rock again. She sucked on my cock for about 15 minutes before I released another pulsing orgasm into her mouth. She swallowed all of that too. Then she released my cock and flipped back over the other way.

I let her sleep until the end of the movie. I then awakened her and told her she missed a great movie. She smiled and said "I had an amazing dream anyway". With that, she got up, looked at my spent cock and gave me a kiss goodnight.