Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet

Story Info
She blossoms into a woman and I can't resist her.
1.5k words
4.26
16k
19

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my (now) wife, my stepdaughter was 10 years old. She was a sweet kid and we connected immediately. My wife and I were both very sexually active and adventurous and, as always happens, it all slows down as the years pass. My stepdaughter had blossomed into a beautiful woman of about 5'9" in height and around 150lbs and, by the age of 19, was still living at home with us. Try as I may, I couldn't help but having sexual feelings about her as we were close both emotionally and physically. She still liked to cuddle with me on the couch if we were watching a movie and her mother wasn't home.

On a typical movie night, she would plunk down on the couch and put her feet in my lap. She'd tell me her feet were sore from working all day and asked me "pretty please" if I would rub them for her. It all started out very innocently that I would slip off her work flats and casually rub her feet as we watched the TV. Maybe the third or fourth time this happened, I started to notice her feet were slightly damp with sweat and the smell was very pleasing to me. I also started to notice that her fairly large size 10 feet were perfectly manicured and her red painted toe nails were beautiful on her long slender toes. As soon as this realization hit me, my cock started to grow. I slowly slid her feet away from my stiffening cock so she wouldn't notice the effect it was having on me.

I felt so dirty and ashamed of myself. I continued rubbing her feet and she stretched her legs out and moaned. This made my cock even harder and it popped out of the flap in my shorts (what was I thinking not wearing underwear?). I released one of her feet and tried to tuck my cock back in my shorts without her noticing. Once I got it tucked away, I looked at her and she was watching me. Busted. We were both a bit embarrassed by this but she graciously declined my apology and told me she understood how these things can happen on their own. What she did next blew my mind and changed our relationship. She slipped her feet off my lap, put her flats back on and said "if my feet are turning you on, I'll assume my other position". By this, she meant her head in my lap. This was normal for us after I finished rubbing her feet.

She spun around and put her head in my lap and carried on watching the movie. This made it even worse for me and I'm sure she knew that. I had a feeling she was doing all of this on purpose but I couldn't resist or stop it. She was shoeplaying with her flats as she watched TV and this made my cock pop out of my shorts again. This time, my hard on was raging and veiny and was now pushing into her beautiful brown hair. Before I could pull it back, she put her arm under her head and rested her hand right on my bare cock! I sat there, frozen, not knowing what to do. She did, though. She wrapped her hand around my cock and gently squeezed and released it as she continued watching TV. Nothing was said between us.

The movie finally finished and, somehow, I had managed to not cum all over her hand and hair. She gave my cock one final squeeze, got up and kissed me goodnight as my massive erection hung right out for her to see. She kicked off her flats in front of me and headed off to her bedroom. As soon as I heard her door close, I grabbed her flats and slipped one on my raging erection. I fucked her right shoe as I buried my face in her other shoe and licked the sweaty insole. I blew an enormous load in her sweaty shoe. After I recovered, I set her flats back down where she had kicked them off.

The next day, my stepdaughter came home from work and kicked off the flats I had dropped a massive load in right in front of me as I sat on the couch watching TV. She had been wearing them all day in bare feet! She headed for the shower. She takes long showers, so I knew I had lots of time. I thought she was in for the evening, so I grabbed them while she was in the shower. I sniffed and licked the left one and admitted how sticky the right flat was with her sweat and my cum. Both were extremely damp (even wet) from her bare feet sweating in them all day (she was doing 10 hour shifts).

I snuck into her room and grabbed the panties she had been wearing that day and they were so juiced up that I wondered if she had masturbated in them (she used to keep a vibrator in her purse...she still might!). I slipped my cock out the flap in my boxer-style shorts and slid my cock through the gusset of her soaked panties and fucked her damp shoes until I blasted a monster load inside both of them. I spread my load around the insides of her shoes and sniffed them. I could smell her feet, her pussy (from her panties being in her shoes) and my cum in them and they were completely soaked. I then put them back where she kicked them off.

She must have taken a call to go out after she got out of the shower because she came out of her room wearing a stunning navy dress cut 3" above the knee and white nylons. She was mumbling something about how she couldn't find her dress heels. My heart nearly stopped as a horn honked in the driveway and she said something like "crap, I have to get going....I'll just wear my work shoes". She slipped her nylon covered feet into them. What she did next nearly floored me. She popped off one of the shoes, looked at her foot (which looked like she stepped in a puddle), brought the shoe up to her nose and said something like "boy, do my feet ever get way too hot in these" and then she just put it back on. As if that wasn't enough, I saw her glance down at my crotch then she gave me a smile and went on her way.

I watched her walk all the way down the driveway and get in her friend's car. I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and feet knowing that her feet were soaking in my cum and her pussy juices. I wondered why she glanced down at my crotch and I nearly choked when I saw that my cock was poking straight out through the flap in my shorts and was so hard it was veiny. I was so mesmerized by her feet and shoes, I didn't even notice my own cock was pointing right at my stepdaughter. This was the start of a little game we started to play.

The game, well, not really a game but something that sort of started happening after that evening. She started becoming more of an exhibitionist in front of me and I started to do it back. I think we both knew we were doing it but both of us were pretending it was all accidental. A couple of days later, she was getting ready for work and she called me to her room. The door was open and I walked up to see her sitting on her bed, cross-legged painting her toenails. She was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt, so I had a full view of her panties! She asked me something about borrowing money and I said sure.

I tried to keep the conversation going with as much small-talk as possible. All the while, she kept painting and sitting the same way as if nothing was up. I was starting to get hard and when she looked down to paint, I casually guided the head of my cock out the flap on my shorts. She looked up and stopped at my cock for a second and then looked at me and kept talking. My cock kept getting harder and harder and sticking out further.

I knew it was going too far, so I tried to break off the conversation. Then she asked me if I would do her a favour and grab her nail file off the shelf above her bed. I told her that I had to get doing some other things because I knew that reaching to the shelf meant my now fully erect cock would be almost in her face! I think she knew it too. She said gave me a big "pretty please", so I walked over and reached for it. I quickly glanced down and saw her staring at my fully erect cock only inches from her face! I moved back, handed her the file and left her room. She just said 'thanks' as I left. That was the beginning of about two years of little events until she eventually got her own place and moved out.