Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 03

Story Info
She blossoms into a woman and I can't resist her.
1.3k words
4.42
4.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3 I got the idea to install a few hidden cameras around the house. I installed them in our master bedroom, my stepdaughter's bedroom, the living room and my computer room. I wanted to learn more about my stepdaughter's sexual activities and also managed to learn a few things about my wife. I even caught her friends doing things in her room when they stayed over! I discovered that my stepdaughter masturbated every night before going to sleep and every morning as she got dressed for work. I also discovered that she had a lot of sex toys that I didn't know about. She kept a large assortment of vibrators and dildos in a gym bag in her closet. Her room was generally messy but this was good for me because finding dirty socks and panties was as simple as going through the clothes on the floor. Anyway, I don't even know where to start on what I saw with the hidden camera.

I suppose I could start with the one morning as she was getting dressed for work. I was at my computer watching live video of her putting on her panties, blouse and skirt on when she decided to start her morning masturbation session. She grabbed her gym bag and pulled out a 6" rubber dildo shaped like a real cock and a small 3" vibrator. She stood the dildo up on her bed, hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and squatted down in it completely. Then she put her panties back in place, pulled her skirt down and got up from her bed. She then sat on the corner of her bed, spread her legs wide and slid the small vibrator down the front of her panties. I decided I was going to do something. After I watched her have an orgasm and remove the vibrator from her panties, I quickly snuck upstairs to her room and knocked on the door to ask if she was ready for work.

I was giving her a ride to work that morning. I asked her if I could come in and she said sure. I made some small talk with her and then asked if she was ready because we were now going to be late. She said yes and got up from her bed and away we went. I was pretty sure that I made her go to work with a dildo inside her pussy and when I checked the video afterwards, I was right. She didn't have time to get it removed. It was such a turn on to know she was walking around with a dildo in her pussy. When I got home from dropping her off, I jerked off all over her sex toys in the gym bag while I sniffed a pair of her dirty panties.

The camera in her room was so good as I got to watch my stepdaughter masturbate twice a day, every day. It got so I couldn't believe how much she masturbated...it was like she was addicted to her vibrators. It was especially good because I was still cumming in her shoes, socks and panties regularly but now I was wiping her vibrators and dildos with my cum. I was also using her toys on my wife and leaving her pussy juices all over them too. She was rubbing my cum and her mother's juices on and in her pussy every day. After a couple of weeks of watching her masturbate and spotting when she was getting close to orgasm, I decided to try something new.

She had just gotten out of the shower and was completely naked on her bed. She grabbed a vibrator and started rubbing her clit and dipping it inside her pussy a bit. When her orgasm started to build, she would close her legs tight on the vibrator and her feet would start to curl up. As soon as I saw this starting, I quickly ran up to her bedroom and knocked on the door. I could hear her give me a shaky "yes" and I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie with me. She said 'ok' and she'd be down in a few minutes.

I went back to my computer to see what had happened. My timing was good as she hadn't quite reached her orgasm when I interrupted. After I left, she just put her vibrator away and pulled on a t-shirt and some loose boxers. I also put on some loose boxers to get ready. We were both sitting on the couch and I started to get a hard-on because she was facing towards me a bit with her legs crossed and I could clearly see her pussy. I shifted to let me hard cock hold the flap of my boxers wide open in her direction. My cock wasn't hanging out but it was tenting up my boxer shorts so that she could see all of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed she was totally staring at my cock.

She then changed position and put her bare feet on my lap. Her one foot slipped part way into my shorts and was right against my stiff cock. She didn't take her focus off the TV as she grabbed the head of my cock between her big and second toes. She gently massaged the head with her long, slender toes until I was almost ready to cum. Sensing my cock getting harder, she removed her foot, got up and gave me a kiss good-night. She somehow knew I had interrupted her at a bad time and she just got me back.

She went off to bed and my wife came home a few minutes later. I was as hard as a rock, so I lead my wife into the bedroom and without even removing her work attire, I hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and plunged my cock deep into her pussy. I put her legs on my shoulders and pounded her deep as I licked her dirty heels and sweaty pantyhosed feet. I came quickly inside her recalling that the last thing touching my cock was her daughter's foot.

The next morning, like clockwork, my stepdaughter was up and getting ready for work. She grabbed her gym bag and pulled out the same 6" rubber dildo shaped like a real cock and a small 3" vibrator. Again, she stood the dildo up on her bed, hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and squatted down in it completely. Then she put her panties back in place, pulled her skirt down and got up from her bed. She then sat on the corner of her bed, spread her legs wide and slid the small vibrator down the front of her panties. Instead of interrupting her, I watched her bring herself to an amazing orgasm that was highlighted with her popping her heels out of her shoes as she came. She never cleaned her vibrators up, so she just put the small vibe back in her gym bag. What drove me crazy was she left the large dildo inside her, held in place by her panties. She came out of her room and called down to me that she was ready for work. I had a major hard-on the whole time I was taking her to work knowing she had a large dildo inside her delicious young pussy.

When I returned home, it was almost time for my wife to get up. I grabbed the vibrator my stepdaughter had just used and awakened my wife with a good orgasm. I made sure to plunge the vibrator in and out of her pussy several times. It was absolutely slick with her juices. When my wife got up and hit the shower, I put the soaked vibrator back in my stepdaughter's gym bag. I couldn't wait to see her use it again with her mother's dried pussy juice on it.