All Comments on 'Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 02'

by footguy1971

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gypsyviolingypsyviolin4 months ago

Good stuff so far

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cummed ? Next story, please try came.

I want to come, i'm going to cum. I came.

FrankysstoneFrankysstone4 months ago

A bit rushed but I like it anyways

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did or do your feet have a soft or strong aroma? What is the smell of her panties and pussy? What does your vaginal discharge taste like? What are your tits like, your nipples, color, size what is her pussy like? outer and inner labia, clitoris, vagina, urethral orifice What color is your pubic hair?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How did your shoes smell?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Daughter

My adult daughter and I engage in some of the tamer activities you have mentioned in the 1st story. I rub her feet every time I see her. She knows I get hard. I know she's close to orgasm most times and has orgasmed from it other times. I usually work my way up her legs until it becomes too much for her. We will do this on the couch in full view of the rest of the family which goes ignored. She has seen me naked on many occasions and I have seen her topless. I have cum in her shoes, socks, panties and even all over her pillow before but I don't really do that anymore. She doesn't wear a bra around me and bent over in front of me wearing short shorts while brushing her hair once. She's a hot little blonde with a nice rack. No abuse, just 2 adults showing appreciation for one another in an interesting way.

footguy1971footguy19713 months agoAuthor

Nice, I love to hear from other fathers with similar situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous