Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 04

Story Info
She blossoms into a woman and I can't resist her.
1.2k words
4.22
5.9k
8

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4

My stepdaughter's car was in the shop, so I had to pick her up for work. She wore a dress or skirt most days and, today, her skirt road up quite a bit as she got into the car. I asked her if she was wearing pantyhose when she left in the morning and she told me she wasn't. She went out for lunch and, while at the mall, she decided to pick up some stockings. As she told me this, I could already see her stocking tops peeking out from the hem of her skirt. She asked me if I like them. I could hardly get the words out but I finally said they looked really good on her long legs. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the compliment. The rest of the ride was pure torture as she was dipping in and out of her cum wrecked black flats with her gorgeous nylon covered feet. Her skirt also rode up more to the point where her stocking tops were completely visible.

As was her usual routine when she got home, my stepdaughter start using a vibrator on herself while still wearing her work clothes. It was like she was in a hurry to get home and masturbate. As was my usual routine, I went to my computer to watch the live action show on the hidden camera. Once in her bedroom, she flopped down on her bed in her short skirt, nude pull-up stockings and sexy black flats. She sat with her legs spread apart. I could immediately see she wasn't wearing panties. I remember seeing her get dressed in the morning and she was wearing panties. She just laid there for a few minutes and then she reached into her purse and pulled out the panties I saw her put on in the morning. I almost came in my shorts when she slipped something out of the gusset of her panties and smashed the gusset against her nose for a long inhale of her own pussy aroma.

She had a new toy and I wanted to find out what it was. She must have removed her panties because they smelled so strong of pussy. As soon as she went for her shower, I snuck into her room and those panties made her whole room smell like her pussy. I found out what her new toy was...she had a remote vibrator! I grabbed the panties and they were totally soaked through and smelled indescribably strong of pussy. I had to have these panties, so I grabbed them and stashed them in Ziploc bag. Then I hopped on her computer quickly and checked the internet history and found she had been on a sex toy site. I found the exact one she bought and ordered one myself...hoping that the frequency for the remote was the same.

I noticed the next morning and most mornings after that, she put the remote vibrator in the gusset of her panties before she pulled them on. I could hardly wait to get my own in the mail. While I waited for my new toy to come, I began tracking her panties on a daily basis. The camera showed me what panties she was wearing that day, so I could easily find them on the floor when she hopped in the shower. As she isn't much of a neat-freak, she generally ended up with a good pile of dirty laundry in her bedroom before she did her wash.

I had the first pair of panties that were soaked through to sniff and jerk off with. I also rubbed my wife's pussy and clit with them. Her mother's pussy juices re-wet the orgasm crust on them. The mix of the two pussy smells was amazing. I wasn't taking all of her dirty panties, instead I would slip in to her room to sniff and lick them while she was in the shower. It was so awesome because every single day, her panties were very damp. Perhaps she was getting used to the smell, but after a few days, her room was really starting to smell like her pussy. She usually kept her door shut but sometimes it would be left open a crack and you could faintly smell her panties from the hallway. After a week and a half, the smell was so strong that I thought my wife would say something.

One day, after she got home from work, she was sitting in her room watching TV but the door was open a crack. I snuck up and saw her reach up under her dress, remove her panties and toss them to the floor. She couldn't have done a better job as the panties landed gusset-up and the remote vibrator was hanging half way out. With that, I knocked on her door and asked if I could come in and talk. I sat down on her bed, next to her feet which were fresh out of her heels. There was an incredible smell of her pussy (from the many panties on the floor) and her hot feet. I noticed the lines on her feet from her heels, so I decided to take a chance. I grabbed her feet gently and told her they looked sore and offered to rub them for her. To my amazement, she simply said "thanks, that's sweet". This was much different than rubbing her feet as we sat on the living room couch watching TV. We were in her room and the foot massages had slowly become an erotic event between us. This definitely seemed inappropriate. We talked for a bit and she went back to watching TV as I continued servicing her beautiful feet.

Her feet were very hot and sweaty. I casually rubbed her feet and she stayed mostly focused on whatever was on TV. As I rubbed her feet, I was slowly moving her legs apart. If she wanted me to stop, she did nothing to resist. It really didn't take too long before I had her feet about 18" apart and was staring right at her bald pussy. After a few minutes, she realized I was looking right at her pussy. Instead of embarassing each other, she just gracefully pulled her legs together and crossed them. Now that I had her attention, I asked her if she wanted to catch a movie on the weekend at the theatre. She didn't know her plans yet.

I rubbed her feet a bit more and then she stopped me and said she was heading to the shower. I couldn't resist and commented about how I couldn't get over terrific her room smelled despite all of the laundry. Then I deliberately looked right at the panties with the vibrator hanging half way out of them. I could see that she looked right where I was looking and knew I saw them laying there. I was wearing pants but, when I got up, she could easily see that I had a massive hard-on. Once in the shower, I sniffed and licked those fresh panties on the floor and finished them off by dropping a load on top of her pussy juice.