Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 05

Story Info
She blossoms into a woman and I can't resist her.
1.1k words
4.39
3.9k
7

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 5

Finally my new toy arrived...wouldn't you know it, backordered for a week! I asked my stepdaughter, Sherry, if I could take her to work and pick her up on Friday to save time. We could get some supper and catch the early action movie as I had to get up early the next morning. Sherry asked if she could get changed and I asked if she would just mind going as is to save some time; to which she agreed. She got dressed that morning with her vibrator stuffed in the gusset of her panties. I loved her outfit that day. She wore some gorgeous black 4" pumps with beige nylons and loose summer dress. I picked her up from work and we headed to one of our favourite restaurants.

I didn't know whether Sherry had the vibrator still in her panties or whether it was turned on or not or if my remote worked with her vibrator. After we ordered and sat chatting, I slipped my hand into my pocket and grabbed the small remote control without her noticing. I already had a plan. She got lots of text messages, so as soon as I heard her phone vibrate, I hoped for the best and pushed the remote button. She jumped and was clearly startled...awesome it was the same frequency. At the end of the first buzz of her phone...I turned the vibrator off. As soon as her phone buzzed again, I pressed the button again and same result. What a thrill to know I had control of her vibrator and she didn't realize it was me. We had our supper and headed to the movie.

She went to the bathroom before the movie started and I wondered if she removed her vibrator. I didn't do anything until the first big action scene started, then I pushed the button. She actually jumped up a bit from her seat. The scene was loud and intense, so I figured this was a good time to leave her vibrator on. I watched her start to writhe in her chair and at one point, she tried to discreetly reach up her skirt to adjust. I guess she wasn't successful as she slipped her heels off and her feet curled to indicate she had just orgasmed. I was going to turn it off at that moment but I decided to make her have an orgasm right there in the theatre. As soon as her feet uncurled, I shut it off.

She immediately reached into her purse to check if she got a text message and she hadn't. She started looking around to try to find what turned her vibrator on. As soon as the next action started up, I hit the button again. Again she had an orgasm and I turned it off. After her second orgasm, she parted her legs (likely to cool off) and I could smell her pussy and her sweaty feet. Her dress was hiked up some, so I got to see most of her gorgeous legs. I skipped the rest of the action scenes until the last...then I turned her vibrator on again. Again, she had an orgasm. She had become quite good at hiding her orgasm while in public (I suspect she had a lot of practice). I knew she had orgasms when her feet curled. On the ride home, I asked her how she liked the movie and she said it was really good. Now I needed to see what she would do with this remote vibrator. Had she noticed that it shut off right after her orgasm?

When we got home, Sherry said she was tired and went to her room. I grabbed the heels she had been wearing and went to my computer. I sniffed one of her heels and slipped the other on my cock. In her room, she laid down on her bed, flicked on the TV and grabbed the remote for her vibrator. I was wondering if she was going to mess around with it to see if was malfunctioning, instead she simply turned it on and gave herself another orgasm.

Guessing that on a normal day Sherry had 2-3 orgasms based on how stained her panties usually were, I figured she had about 6-7 orgasms in her panties on this day. The amazing thing is that she wasn't finished yet. She removed her dress and bra but left her stockings and panties on. She threw on a t-shirt only. She reached in her toy bag and pulled out a large dildo. I saw her flick on her vibrator again and then she started to rub the dildo on her sweaty feet. As soon as her feet started to curl from her impending orgasm, she put the dildo in her mouth and started blowing it. Holy crap...she was licking her foot sweat and my cum off the dildo! This orgasm was different as she was actually thrashing on her bed for several minutes...I believe I was witnessing her having a multiple orgasm!

I cummed in her shoe immediately. After her orgasms stopped, she put the dildo away, slipped off her panties and nylons, removed the vibrator and left her room. I could hear she was coming downstairs to my computer room.

I quickly killed the video, slipped her shoes onto the floor beside my desk and put my cock away just in time. She sat down on the other chair in my computer room and started some small-talk with me. Then she started telling me how thankful she was that I was treating her so nice. I told her she was sweet and that she deserved it. The chair was 90° to me and Sherry was sitting with her legs slightly parted and I could see her wet pussy a bit. She looked down at her shoes and said that she thought she took them off upstairs but went 'oh well, I'll put them upstairs' and picked them up. Her fingers were in my fresh cum and I was freaking out. She didn't seem to notice. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs. When she got close to me, I could smell her pussy. She went into her room and put on her bath robe and that's when she noticed something was on her fingers. What she did next blew my mind...she sniffed her fingers and then licked them off! When I heard her in the shower, I went up and grabbed her soaked through panties. I stood outside the bathroom door, sucking on her panties and her juices were filling my mouth. Then I slipped the panties on my cock, cummed in them and put them back in her room. What a day.