Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 06

Story Info
Stepdaughter relationship is evolving.
1.8k words
4.21
4.6k
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after I installed hidden cameras around the house, my stepdaughter's friend, Angela, had been over and I watched her sniff a pair of my stepdaughter's panties and then stash them in her purse. It was Friday night and the two of them had been out at the bar for the evening. They came in the door about 2:30am...Angela was staying over and I already knew this. I already had the computer recording, so I could hardly wait to see what happened in the morning. They were giggling and making noise (you could tell they had been drinking) when they came in but they went to my stepdaughter's room and flicked the TV on. I went back to sleep and could hardly wait to check the video in the morning.

In the morning, I got up and went right to my computer to find out what happened. The two girls were both dressed in low-cut tops, miniskirts and flats. My stepdaughter, Sherry, had on her work flats that I had cummed in so many times and Angela was wearing some similar black flats. They sat on the bed facing each other and were comparing photos they had taken on their cell phones. Sherry slipped her shoes off, put one up near her nose and commented how strong they smelled after wearing them for 18 hours. She put the other shoe up to Angela's nose and Angela said she thought they smelled good and they both giggled. She asked Angela if she would mind rubbing her tired feet. Angela agreed to as long as Sherry rubbed her feet too.

The way they were sitting, I could mostly see Angela's back but I had a great view of my stepdaughter. She had Angela's left foot up in her lap and was rubbing it deeply and I noticed her legs were slowly spreading apart and she had no panties on. Angela's right foot was now on the bed and resting against Sherry's inner thigh and she started rubbing her leg with her foot. Sherry started to spread her legs farther apart and I could see Angela slowly move her foot towards Sherry's pussy. She finally reached her pussy and started rubbing her clit with her toes. What happened next was pure heaven. My stepdaughter let go of the foot she was massaging, grabbed Angela's other foot around the ankle and started pushing it into her pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes...my stepdaughter was going to be foot-fucked by her best friend. Sherry kept bearing down on her foot until about half of it was inside her then started humping her foot in and out from there. I watched her then have an orgasm on her friend's foot. This was the first amazing thing in about 3 hours of sex they had with each other.

After my stepdaughter had an orgasm with Angela's foot deep inside her pussy, she leaned back on her elbows to relax. Angela's foot was still half way in her pussy. Angela then slowly withdrew her foot from Sherry's pussy and I could see that her foot was soaked with pussy juices. She brought her foot up to her mouth and started licking my stepdaughter's juices off. Then she put her foot up to Sherry's mouth and she started licking Angela's foot clean of her own juices.

Angela then started licking and sucking Sherry's right foot until it was bathed in her saliva. Angela straddled her foot and Sherry's toes were touching her clit and lips. I could understand how Sherry took Angela's tiny size 6 foot in her pussy but I couldn't imagine that Angela could take Sherry's size 10. She slowly rubbed her pussy against Sherry's toes and then guided her toes into her pussy. In what seemed like one motion, Angela slid all the way down on Sherry's gorgeous size 10 foot. She went right down! I had never seen Angela's pussy before but, apparently, she was quite stretchy or loose to do what she just did. The look on my stepdaughter's face was priceless!

As Angela rode Sherry's foot to her own orgasm, Sherry took one of her own flats and began rubbing it on her pussy. It was blowing my mind trying to figure out what to watch. Sherry's pussy was very wet and loose looking and she pushed the toe of her shoe inside herself. She fucked herself with her shoe as Angela rode her foot to her own orgasm. With her shoe stuck part way in her pussy, she removed her foot from Angela's pussy and they took turns licking it clean. Sherry said to Angela that she wanted her to stretch her pussy more. Sherry put Angela's size 6 flat back on Angela's foot. Angela stretched out her leg and Sherry straddled her foot with the shoe on it. Angela's flat had a nice pointed toe and it slipped easily into Sherry's pussy, however, the wide part was going to be a challenge. Angela started encouraging her that she could take it and that she'd love it.

The shoe on Angela's foot was about an inch into my stepdaughter's pussy now. Sherry began slowly riding Angela's foot and shoe, slowly getting to the widest part. After several minutes, you could see Sherry's pussy juices start running down the outside of Angela's flat and foot. Sherry couldn't seem to get any farther down on Angela's foot. Angela took one of her other size 6 flat and began rubbing Sherry's clit with the toe and began coaching and encouraging her to take it all in. After several more minutes, Sherry got a determined look on her face like I had never seen before and she squatted down hard and Angela's foot slowly disappeared inside her pussy. She stopped for a moment then Angela continued rubbing her clit with her shoe.

Sherry slowly started humping her foot and after a minute or so, you could tell she had an orgasm coming. Her whole body convulsed and she went into a multiple orgasm that went on for what seemed like minutes. As soon as her orgasms stopped, she sort of fell backward like she had fainted. She had fainted! Angela slowly removed her foot from my stepdaughter's pussy and took the shoes off her foot. She licked the drenched size 6 flat. Angela placed the shoe under my stepdaughter's nose. Sherry came to and started licking her own juices off the shoe. They both laid side-by-side on the bed talking for a while and I wondered if anything else was going to happen. I had already cum three times watching this whole thing but I was still rock hard.

After the two girls relaxed for a bit, they started making out with each other and it got really hot. Sherry pulled her gym bag of sex toys onto the bed and the girls looked through it. Angela was commenting on how she liked how many toys Sherry had. They slowly made their way into a 69 with each other. Angela and Sherry were eating each other out like crazy. From where the camera was positioned, I had a better view of Angela licking my stepdaughter's pussy. I was hoping to get a good view of Angela's pussy but, oh well, what I saw was spectacular! Angela grabbed one of her size 6 shoes and slowly slid it up Sherry's pussy. She kept pushing it deeper and deeper until it was completely inside my stepdaughter's pussy. She started licking her clit hard and I could see Sherry was having an orgasm on Angela's shoe.

After Sherry's orgasms subsided, Angela slid the shoe half way out, grabbed a 5" vibrator, slid the vibrator into the shoe in Sherry's pussy, turned it on and pushed the shoe and vibrator all the way inside Sherry's pussy. Then Angela grabbed a pair of panties (not sure even whose they were at this point) and put them on Sherry...to hold the shoe inside her. Angela then slid down and started sucking on Sherry's toes. After a few minutes, Sherry's feet curled and she started into another multiple orgasm. These orgasms went on for a long time and my stepdaughter fainted again when she was done. This time Angela moved up and planted her pussy down on Sherry's foot. Angela foot fucked herself with Sherry's foot as she lay passed out with the shoe and running vibrator still in her pussy. I had cummed two more times during this and I wondered if there could be more to come.

It must have been the booze and the orgasms but Sherry passed right out to sleep. Angela grabbed one of my stepdaughter's flats and pushed it up inside her pussy. Then she shut the light out and the two of them went to sleep...with each other's shoes in their pussies. I was so excited because Angela was sleeping with Sherry's well worn flat that I had cummed on and in many times. I got up the next morning long before them to catch them in the morning.

Sherry got up first and realized she still had Angela's shoe and the vibrator in her pussy. She slowly pulled them out...the batteries in the vibrator were now dead and the shoe was totally glistening with her pussy juices. She then woke Angela up by eating her pussy with her size 10 shoe still hanging out of it. She slid her shoe out and gave it a lick. AS they got dressed, Sherry was showing Angela her remote vibrator. They were going shopping for the day, so Angela suggested that my stepdaughter put the vibrator in her panties and she would have the remote control. They both dressed in mini-skirts and slipped their pussy-juiced covered shoes on. When they emerged from the room, I offered to make them breakfast.

As I made breakfast for them, I reached into my pocket and turned on Sherry's vibrator. Sherry must have thought that Angela did it. I sat down and started talking to the girls and I could see that Sherry couldn't concentrate. I started to get a massive hard-on that I knew I couldn't hide but I had to get up to finish making breakfast. I thought, what the heck, and I stood up. Both girls looked right at the tent in my shorts. I quickly turned and faced the stove. Angela got up and asked if she could help. I turned to her and the unthinkable happened...my hard cock poked right out of my shorts at her! She pretended not to notice but then she reached for the toast that had just popped and brushed right up against my hard cock! Then she sat back down. I slowly got my cock under control and wondered if she had done that on purpose. Was Angela now going to be in on this little game too?