Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 07

Story Info
Stepdaughter's best friend joins the adventure.
1.3k words
4.44
4.4k
7

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

d on the couch. After a couple of drinks, Angela asked if I would mind rubbing her sore feet. She said that Sherry had told her how good my foot rubs were. How could I say no to her? She put her feet on my lap and I slowly removed her shoes. They smelled awesome, even from a distance! I set her shoes down beside my leg and started rubbing her one foot. She leaned back completely and relaxed. Her other foot was right against my cock now. I slipped my boxers aside and let her bare foot rest on my bare cock.

The next thing I felt was Angela's toes grab my cock. She was definitely into this now. I let go of the foot I was massaging and she moved it to my cock. She started giving me a footjob and my cock was harder than it had ever been. Then she started fingering herself. She did this for a few minutes and then, without a word, got up, straddled me on the couch and lowered her pussy right down onto my cock to the hilt. She just sat on my cock and looked me in the eyes. She then said to me, "I wish your were my stepdad" and we started kissing deeply. I started to cum like never before knowing that my cock was deep inside a pussy that my stepdaughter's feet and shoes had been in.

After I finished cumming, Angela slid off my cock and licked it clean. Then she grabbed one of her shoes and slipped my cock into it. I started to get hard again immediately. She started blowing the shoe on my cock until it was soaked in her saliva. Then she laid back and told me to fuck her with her shoe on my cock. I started to slowly guide the toe of her shoe in when Angela grabbed my ass and pulled me in all the way. I had never felt anything like this before and I cummed again after fucking her for only a couple of minutes. I couldn't believe what was happening. I had never been unfaithful to my wife and I had this willing and beautiful young girl to myself for the entire weekend.

I slid my cock with her shoe on it out of Angela's pussy and removed it from my cock. Her shoe was full of my cum and soaked with her pussy juices. I loved how this was her everyday shoe that she wore barefoot and now months of her foot sweat, my cum and her pussy juices were now mixed on and in it. I slipped the soaked shoe onto her foot. I grabbed her other shoe and started sliding it into her pussy. I started licking her clit while I fucked her with her shoe. Her pussy was so juicy and loose that I was able to push her size 6 shoe completely inside her pussy. Her shoe was so deep that her pussy lips closed around the back of the heel. I started eating her out like a mad man.

She quickly orgasmed and I watched as her pussy started pushing the shoe back out. When it was half way out, I slipped my cock inside the shoe and tucked my balls into the heel cup. I fucked her again, real hard, with her other shoe on my cock. Being that I had already cum twice, I wasn't about to cum so easily now and I pounded her pussy hard. She was grabbing my ass and pulling me in harder with each thrust now. I then felt her pussy start to contract and loosen over and over. She was having an orgasm with my cock and her shoe inside her. I thrust in deep and held there. She wrapped her legs around behind me to hold me in her and she fell back. She was having a multiple orgasm and her pussy was milking my cock. As she was cumming, I started to cum like crazy again. After a few minutes of just laying there enjoying the interaction of our two bodies, I slid my cock with her other shoe in it. I slid my cock out of her shoe and put the soaked shoe on her foot. We both sat back up on the couch and said to each other "Let's go to Sherry's room".

We went up to Sherry's room and we sat down on the bed. I thought now was the time to start talking about what had happened and how we go from here but Angela had other ideas. She started to tell me how much she enjoyed my cum in her shoes and that it was as good as Sherry had described. She told me that Sherry knew that I was cumming in her shoes all the time. I asked her what else my stepdaughter had told her. She asked me to promise never to tell that she told me and I said "promise". Sherry told her that she had watched me fucking her mother a few times when we weren't careful to close the bedroom door. She told me that my stepdaughter wished that it was her getting fucked by me. This filled in a few blanks for me.

I motioned Angela to sit on my lap, facing me and I slid my cock deep inside her. As she sat on my cock, we kept talking and she told me that Sherry and her had become lovers. I acted surprised and then she told me it was because the guys were morons at their age. They were fucking each other to be safe and satisfied she told me. I asked her to describe one of their love-making sessions for me. Hearing her re-tell what I had already seen on video made my cock swell so hard inside her. She described in great detail how they foot-fucked each other and put each others shoes up their pussies.

She then reached over on Sherry's bed and grabbed a pair of Sherry's dirty panties. She showed me the crotch and told me that Sherry has 6-8 orgasms every day in her panties. She told me that Sherry used a remote vibrator in her panties every single day to get off during the day. Then Angela put my stepdaughter's panties against my lips and I let my tongue come out to taste her pussy juices. Then Angela tasted them. Angela then slid off my cock and started pushing Sherry's dirty panties up inside her pussy. Then she straddled me again to use my penis to push them in deeper. She got off my cock again and searched around the room for more of my stepdaughter's dirty panties. She gathered two more pairs and, one by one, pushed them up inside her pussy.

As I watched her, she was telling me how much she loved having anything of Sherry's in her pussy; her shoes, socks, panties, foot, tongue, fingers. I grabbed a pair of Sherry's very dirty white ankle socks and handed them to Angela. She pushed them inside her pussy too! With three pairs of my stepdaughter's dirty panties and pair of her filthy socks in Angela's pussy, I had to fuck her and my cock was rock solid again. As I slid into her, I could feel the socks and panties with the head of my cock...it was amazing. I started fucking her and I could feel the socks and panties rubbing my cock head. I started pounding her hard, doggy-style and I cummed deep inside her again all over the socks and panties. After I withdrew, I asked her how she was going to get them out of her pussy. She calmly looked back at me and said, "reach inside me and pull them out".