Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 08

Story Info
Stepdaughter's best friend joins the adventure.
2.1k words
4.18
3.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 8

I have big hands and I asked Angela if she was sure she wanted me to reach inside her pussy. She just told me to give it a try. I easily slid four fingers up inside her but I couldn't feel any socks or panties yet. I tucked my thumb in and pushed my hand into her slowly. This girl had the most stretchy pussy I'd ever seen. My hand sort of popped right into her and I could now feel the assortment of my stepdaughter's panties and socks. I pulled one item at a time out of Angela's pussy. All of the socks and panties were completely soaked with my cum and her juices. I slipped the socks onto her feet and slipped her shoes on also.

We laid side by side and chatted for a bit. I was completely spent from cumming so much that I drifted off to sleep with this gorgeous young girl under my arm. I awoke a few hours later and Angela wasn't at my side. I was lying on my side and Angela was down sleeping with my cock in her mouth. She was sucking it like it was her thumb. This was the same thing Sherry was doing a few weeks ago and I loved it. My cock wasn't hard and I was trying like hell to fight off a boner because her suckling on my soft cock felt so good. However, having Angela doing this, I started to get hard inside her mouth. She just kept suckling away. After a few minutes, I was ready to cum but I didn't know if I should cum in Angela's mouth as she slept. I couldn't last any longer and I started cumming hard. Angela, still asleep, slid my cock out so that only the head was in her mouth and she kept suckling and swallowing. She swallowed my entire load and as my cock started to soften, she sucked it all the way back into her mouth. I fell back asleep.

In the morning, I awoke to find Angela still had my cock in her mouth, suckling it like her thumb. I tried to slide my cock out but she had a good hold on it in her mouth. She finally awoke and let my cock go out of her mouth. When I slid my cock out, it looked like it had one giant hickie all over it and it felt numb. She started to tell me some more things her and Sherry had done together and some things she wanted to do with her and with me. Before my cock started getting hard, Angela grabbed one of my stepdaughter's open toe heels and slid it on my cock with just the head through the toe hole.

She told me she had a fantasy about fucking me and then fucking Sherry right afterwards and vice versa because she knew we could never have sex with each other without jeopardizing the family. Here is what she proposed. Her and Sherry would go out to the bar, as usual, and when they returned home, they would go to Sherry's room but Angela would then give me a few minutes to slip into the bathroom and would excuse herself for a bathroom break. Once in the bathroom, I could fuck her hard and cum deep inside her pussy. Then she would go back to the bedroom and I could slip back to bed (of course, I would slip down to my computer to watch the show). Angela would then have sex with Sherry and get her to eat her pussy out first. Then she would get Sherry to foot fuck her. Sherry would be eating my fresh cum and foot fucking Angela and getting my fresh cum on her foot. I told Angela she was devious and that I loved the way she thinks...we would do it the next weekend.

My cock was now so hard that I took Angela doggie style and plowed right into her wet pussy with Sherry's shoe on my cock. It was quite a sensation to feel her pussy with the head of my cock sticking through the toe hole. Soon I was pounding into her as deep as I could and the heel of Sherry's shoe heel was touching her ass when I hit bottom. I nailed her pussy for what seemed like an hour this way. Because she had been sucking my cock all night, it was slightly numb and I wasn't ready for an orgasm for a long time. After I finally came deep inside her pussy, I pulled out and saw the shoe was completely soaked from her pussy. We rested for a bit and then got up for breakfast. As she stood in her miniskirt, Sherry's dirty socks that had been in her pussy and her flats making some pancakes, I could see my cum dripping down her leg. She casually scooped it with her fingers and licked it off them. I was beginning to wonder if she planned on fucking me senseless all weekend.

I didn't know what else Angela I could possibly to do, sex-wise, after the evening, night and morning we had but Angela had ideas. After we had breakfast, I suggested that we take a shower and Angela said that wasn't necessary. Instead, she asked me to gather up every shoe in the house, including my wife's shoes, and bring them into Sherry's room. She spread them out on Sherry's bed and then sat on the bed with her legs open wide and all of the shoes in between them. There was probably 20 pairs of closed-toe heels and flats and 10 pairs of assorted slings and mules. She handed me the shoes she had been wearing and told me to just sit back and watch her. She began by taking one of my wife's newer size 8 heels and pushing it deep into her pussy. She fucked herself for about 2 minutes and then took the shoe out and tossed it on the floor. She grabbed the matching heel, pushed it in to her pussy and fucked herself for about 2 minutes. Then she asked which shoes my wife wears most often (to work, etc.) and I pointed to a pair of well worn navy blue flats. She sniffed and licked the one and said her feet tasted as good as Sherry's. Then she pushed the shoe deep into her pussy. She then took the other shoe, sniffed and licked it all over. It was nice and wet with her saliva. She started to slip the toe of the second shoe into her pussy and I thought there was no way it would ever go. She picked up one of Sherry's most worn flats and buried her nose in it as she kept pushing my wife's shoe into herself. She moaned into Sherry's shoe and with one quick push, buried my wife's other shoe in her pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This 19 year old girl managed to pushed two size 8 flats all the way into her pussy!

Then she pulled on a pair of my stepdaughter's dirty panties, slipped off the dirty cum soaked socks, grabbed her flats from me and put them on her bare feet. She slipped the shoe she was sniffing onto my cock and told me to get dressed. She wanted to go shoe shopping. I got dressed and we hopped in the car to go to one of the big malls in a neighbouring city. I couldn't believe how easily she was walking around with two shoes in her pussy while I was struggling to hide the massive bulge in my pants from my cock and the shoe.

We finally got to the shoe store and she tried on dozen's of pairs...she was making sure her juices, my juices and Sherry's were being spread into lots of new shoes. This girl had a dirtier mind than me and I was loving it. She would try a pair on and then dangle for me and then give me a peek up her skirt. I could see the two shoe heels under her sheer panties. Things got interesting when Angela noticed a woman in her 40s watching her try on shoes and dangle. She had been watching her for some time Angela told me. When the woman sat down on a stool across from Angela, Angela spread her legs wide, right in front of this strange woman. The woman just smiled and told her the red heels she was wearing looked perfect on her. She asked the woman if she would try them on so she could see what they looked like and the woman said yes. Angela then asked if she could dangle them a bit and the woman, again, agreed to. Angela reached down and rubbed her clit as the woman dangled and watched this unbelievable scene happening. Then Angela got up, slipped the shoes off her and thanked her. I bought her the shoes and we raced back home. In the car, she told me she was so horny that she needed to be fucked really hard.

When we got back to the house, Angela led me back into my stepdaughter's room. She slipped off the dirty panties and sat with legs spread on the bed. One of my wife's shoes was visible and the other was completely inside Angela's pussy. You could the ankle inside her pussy about an inch because her pussy was now gaping and soaked. Angela told me and then showed me that her pussy was completely loose after having the two shoes inside her for about 3 hours. She could completely pull out one soaking shoe and easily slip it right back in all the way. I asked her if she had room for my dick as well. All she said was "let's try".

I got on top of Angela and grabbed her ankles to put them up on my shoulders. I aimed my cock towards in between the two shoes and slowly poked the head into her pussy. She stopped me from going any further because she said it felt like she was going to rip in half. I asked her if she wanted to stop and she said no. She asked me to grab a vibrator and put it right on her clit. She told me that when started to orgasm her pussy would be ready for my cock too. I held a vibrator on her clit and slipped the head of my cock back in between the two shoes. After a couple of minutes, she began to shudder with orgasm. I started to push my cock into her and it wouldn't go at first. All of the sudden she let out a gasp as her pussy just loosen right up and my cock slid all the way in! She asked me not to move for a minute, so she could adjust.

When she was ready, as soon as I thrust into her maybe three times, I started to cum. I couldn't control myself. The thought of my wife's two most used shoes and my cock in Angela's pussy and the scene at the shoe store made me cum quickly and in buckets. It felt like my life was draining out the end of my cock. After I was done cumming, I slipped my cock out and then Angela pulled the shoes out. Her pussy was hanging wide open now...it was awesome. My wife's shoes were completely soaked, almost marinated, from being in Angela's pussy and they also had my cum all over them. I told Angela that I better clean them up and she stopped me in my tracks. She said that we aren't cleaning anything up.

She told me to put them back in my wife's closet as is. The idea turned me on so much that I went along with it...knowing my wife would wear them on Monday morning. We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking each other and Angela fucked every pair of shoes in the house. By supper time, I figured we needed some fresh air, so we went outside and BBQ'd some supper. When we went back in the house, the whole house smelled like Angela's pussy. There were shoes all over the house that had been in her pussy and it was starting to stink the house up. I loved the smell but was freaking out about when my wife and stepdaughter came home the following day.