Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 10

Story Info
Stepdaughter's other friend joins the adventure.
2.3k words
4.33
3.3k
4

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly sleep and I got up early to watch the girls. Lucky for me, there was lots of natural light coming into my stepdaughter's room and the girls didn't have any covers on. The still had each others foot up their pussies after about 6-7 hours! I almost cummed right then. I watched them as they slept and you could tell they were enjoying their pussies filled with a foot as when one moved slightly, you could see them grind their pussy down on the foot. Angela's foot was so deep in my stepdaughter's pussy that half of her ankle was also inside. Angela's pussy had swallowed up pretty much all of my stepdaughter's size 10 foot.

I watched them sleep like this for about another two hours and then they awoke. They foot fucked each other to orgasm, made out for a while and then started getting dressed. I heard Sherry call out her bedroom door for me. I quickly went upstairs, trying desperately to cover my raging hard-on. She asked me if I could grab the two pairs of shoes by the back door for her and Angela. I was a bit panicked because I knew that all four of the shoes would be still wet from my cum but I had to comply. I brought her the shoes, she said thanks and closed her bedroom door. I quickly went downstairs to watch.

They both were looking at their shoes and Sherry said to Angela "yes, he cummed in mine" and Angela said "mine too". Sherry apologized but Angela told her she liked that I was cumming in her shoes. Then she licked the insole of her shoe. She asked Sherry if she had ever tasted my cum from her shoe and Sherry said no. Angela asked her to try. Sherry had already swallowed my cum but I think she didn't want to do this in front of her best friend. Angela slipped on her shoes and I got excited knowing my stepdaughter's pussy juices from 8 hours of Angela's foot being in her pussy, my cum and Angela's foot sweat were combined now.

Sherry slipped on her shoes too. Angela left for the bathroom and then Sherry did something I didn't expect. She took off her one shoe and tasted my cum. She slipped her shoe back on and left her bedroom. I met the girls in the kitchen and offered to make them breakfast. I figured I should wake up my wife and make breakfast for her as well. The two girls sat in their short skirts and dangled their cum soaked shoes off their pussy soaked feet right in front of me and my wife. I started to notice my wife was watching them dangle as well. I'm sure they were doing it on purpose and I was getting a giant hard-on as I sat and ate breakfast.

I couldn't take my eyes off their dangling shoes and, yes, even my wife began staring at their feet and dangling shoes. To break the silence, Angela asked Sherry if her shoes felt sticky. She said hers felt like something had been spilled in them. Sherry said yes but she didn't mind because her shoes usually felt that way and it could be because her feet sweat a lot. My wife then chimed in and said her shoes were also damp and sticky yesterday. The three ladies all giggled and carried on eating breakfast.

All through breakfast, the girls kept dangling their shoes and talking about going shopping. Several times one of the girls would let her shoe fall right off onto the floor. I'm not sure what got into my wife but she started getting off her chair, picking up whichever fallen shoe and placing it back on either Sherry's or Angela's foot. She told the girls that she'd have to teach them how to dangle properly without losing their shoe. Although I think my wife thought none of us could see it, she dared a quick sniff of each shoe she retrieved. I believe this was the very start of my wife's sexual re-awakening as I have written about in Housewife Awakening. At any rate, I was rock hard and the girls must have known what they were doing to me. Angela said that she would be going away for a couple of weeks with her parents and was going to miss coming over.

After breakfast, Angela and Sherry went out shopping. After they left, I went down to my computer with an excuse that I had something to work on quickly. As soon as I turned on the video feed, I saw that my wife was in Sherry's room. She was sniffing and would have easily been able to smell the girls' pussies. The air would have been filled with the smell of their sex. She was only wearing a pajama t-shirt and I saw she had started fingering her own pussy. She then bent down and picked up what looked like one of Angela's high heels (based on the size of it), a pair of discarded pantyhose and a couple pairs of dirty panties. She left the room and I figured she had gone into our bedroom. I switched to that camera to see what she was up to. She laid on the bed, spread her legs and rubbed her loose pussy and clit with the pointy toe of Angela's heel. As she did that, she balled up the pantyhose and put them in her mouth. My wife also carefully placed the stained gussets of the panties on her nose, so she could smell whoever's pussy as she masturbated. My cock was already hard and I was stroking myself casually as I watched.

What she did next blew my mind. She pushed Angela's heel into her pussy until it bottomed out at the heel. I watched her have an orgasm on Angela's heel. My wife then slowly removed the soaking heel and set it beside her. She took one of the pairs of panties and pushed it into her pussy. What a rush watching her push a pair of dirty panties in her own pussy not knowing if they were her daughter's or her daughter's best friend's. I decided to act. I quietly made my way upstairs and slipped into the room. My wife was startled when I asked her if she wanted to make love while the girls were out of the house. She just shook her head "yes". I figured she still had a mouthful of dirty pantyhose. I was already rock hard when I put my cock at the entrance to her lovely, gaping pussy. I slowly pushed into her and that's when I felt panties against the head of my cock. I kept pushing in deep, burying the panties deep inside her. I fucked her for several minutes before I pulled out and slipped Angela's discarded heel onto my cock.

I placed the toe at the entrance to my wife's pussy and started to slide into her. She gasped and started to spit out the pantyhose in her mouth. Before she could say anything, I gave her a reassuring "it's OK" and pushed into her deeper with my cock inside the heel. As I began slowly fucking her, I reached under the pillow behind her head and pulled out the other pairs of dirty panties she had tucked there in haste. I quickly found the dirtiest and dampest pair and place the gusset right on my wife's mouth. Then I started kissing her with the dirty, damp panties in between our lips. I picked up the pace and fucked her relentlessly until we both erupted in orgasms.

We spent the afternoon making slow, passionate love and talking about what was going on and how we were going to proceed. I told her that I have never fucked her stepdaughter but I had fucked Angela many times. She had to forgive me for that because she was also fucking Angela during the week while I was at work. I dropped a load into my wife's pussy when those words left her lips. We both decided we were going to keep things going as they are and not let on to the girls that we were actually in control of this situation.

When Sherry returned home, she was with another good friend of hers, Katrina. I was hoping for great things to come as I wasn't sure if Kat was into the things Sherry was getting into with Angela. Katrina is quite a bit chubbier but so full bodied and sexy that she was quite easy to get a hard on for.

The two girls decided to hang around the house and party...which I was completely happy about. The weather was nice and they sat out on the deck drinking wine and laughing it up real good. I sat down for a drink with them a few times through the evening and I noticed the last time that Kat was wearing Sherry's shoes and Sherry was wearing Kat's. I nearly blew a load in my pants. Now Kat had her feet in shoes that had my cum, Angela's pussy juice and Sherry's foot sweat! They were talking about shoes and how men and women both had fetishes about them. This was looking to be a good evening.

With the drinks loosening their inhibitions completely, the girls talked about shoe fetishes like I wasn't even sitting there. I could feel my cock starting to swell. Katrina seemed to have an intellectual approach to fetishes and, while she said didn't really have any, she was amazed at how many people do. She mentioned how she noticed that men (and often women) liked to stare when she would dangle her shoes or slip them off. I asked her if she did this on purpose to see if she could get a reaction out of people or if it was something she just noticed. She said that, at first, she just noticed it and then she would do it on purpose.

I took a bold step and asked if I could see her feet. She looked at me oddly, slipped off Sherry's shoes and showed me her feet. I told her I could see why people would notice them and that they were beautiful. Then I asked her if those were her usual shoes and she said that they were Sherry's (I already knew but didn't want to let on). I asked her why she was wearing Sherry's shoes and Sherry butted in and said that she wanted Kat to "feel them". Kat said they felt very comfortable but the material felt sticky on her bare feet. Right then something funny happened...Sherry looked at me and smiled. Holy shit, she was doing this on purpose!

I gradually wrapped up the conversation and went to bed. After I finally heard the girls come in and go to Sherry's room, I quietly got up and went searching for shoes. I found their shoes near the back door. I snuck downstairs to my computer with Kat's shoes and began watching the show. I slipped her one shoe on my cock and starting jerking off with it. The girls were just sitting and talking but I noticed that Sherry had no panties on under her mini-skirt. She would part her legs once in a while and I could see her pussy. I also knew that Kat could see her pussy too.

She was talking to Kat about pedicures and slid her leg up to show off her perfect toes and her pussy was in plain view. I could see that Kat couldn't help looking at my stepdaughter's pussy and foot. I blew a load in Kat's shoe then. The girls were basically wasted, so I knew they wouldn't be up much longer. Katrina was going to sleep out on the couch. The two girls left the room and I could hear them saying good night as Kat laid down on the couch. Then Sherry went back to her room and her lights went out. I decided I was going to try something tonight. I waited about half an hour and I quietly went upstairs. I could see that Kat was completely zonked out on the couch, so I decided to see how deep she was sleeping. I walked over and tapped her and asked if she wanted an extra blanket. No response. I tried a few more times but she was completely passed out. I slipped her one shoe on her foot that I had just cummed in and waited. No response. I started jerking off right there and I cummed right on her other foot, all over her toes and sole. No response. I slipped her other shoe on her foot. Still no response. I was so freaked out but excited just the same.

As I turned to head to bed, my wife was standing right there. She had seen the whole thing and wanted in on it. She knelt at Kat's feet and removed her right shoe. My wife started sucking on Kat's toes. While sucking on her toes, she handed me the shoe and told me to fuck her with it. I slowly plunged Kat's shoe in deep as it would go. I started slowly fucking her pussy with the shoe while she continued to suck Kat's toes and lick her feet all over. Kat was either completely passed out or was happy to let this play out. In a few minutes, my wife's orgasm gripped Kat's shoe inside her pussy. I stopped pumping and just held Kat's shoe in deep as my wife's pussy spasmed in orgasm. When my wife was finished, I pulled the shoe out and put it right onto Kat's foot. We both got up and quietly left. We went to bed and wondered what the morning would hold.