Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 09

Story Info
Stepdaughter's best friend joins the adventure.
2k words
4.5
3.2k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela and I fucked one more time before she headed home. This time was long and slow and we just enjoyed each other's bodies until we reached our climaxes. Her pussy was so loose and spent and I loved every minute of it. I figured I had probably dropped 15 loads into her pussy and one into her mouth. I was completely spent. After she left, I opened all of the windows in the house, hoping to air the place out a bit.

As I slept that night, I had really wild sex dreams about Angela and about doing the same things with my stepdaughter. I dreamt about the upcoming weekend and hoped it would work out. My wife and stepdaughter got home about noon the next day. My wife had to go out to her office shortly after they got home. She said she had an emergency meeting and she got changed and my heart stopped when she slipped on her shoes in bare feet. They were stained from Sherry's pussy juices and my cum. She didn't notice and away she went.

Sherry asked me if anything exciting happened while she was away. I told it was fairly uneventful but that Angela stopped by looking for her on Friday night. Sherry said she was tired and went to lie down in her room. I raced down to my computer. The minute she got in her room and closed the door, I could see her start to sniff. I bet her room really smelled like pussy because I hadn't aired it out at all. She started picking up different shoes and smelling them. You could tell she knew something was up.

You could see the wheels were turning with my stepdaughter as she picked up shoe after shoe and could smell pussy on them. Then she noticed the dirty panties and socks all in one heap on the floor. She picked up each item and must have realized they smelled like pussy all over. Over the weekend, almost every dirty sock, pair of panties and shoe had either been in Angela's pussy or rubbed on her clit. You could see my stepdaughter was getting aroused by this.

She piled all of her shoes, dirty socks and panties on her bed. Then she removed her clothes, grabbed a two vibrators and laid down face first on the heap of shoes, dirty socks and panties. She turned on the big vibrator and pushed it into her pussy. She took the smaller vibrator and put it in between her pussy lips and closed her legs on it to hold it on her clit. One by one, she started licking her shoes clean and I knew she was getting more than just Angela's pussy juices in her mouth as I had cum on many of them also. As she started to orgasm, I could see her feet curl and she buried her face again in the dirty panties and socks. Judging by her movements, she had about 4 orgasms, each about 30 seconds apart.

Afterwards, she straightened up and got dressed in a t-shirt and some boxer shorts. I noticed that she left the vibrator inside her pussy. I got off the computer and went to the TV room quickly as she came downstairs. As she sat down beside me, I could faintly hear the vibrator still running inside her pussy. I could also smell her pussy very strongly. I started to get a hard-on that she glanced at from time to time. I asked her why wasn't taking a nap and she said she would soon.

Sherry starting asking me questions about Angela, like if I thought she was a good friend for her, etc. I told Sherry that I thought Angela was the best. She seemed like she wanted to tell me or ask me something but she didn't. She just asked if it was OK if her and Angela crashed after the bar here next Friday. Of course, I said yes but to please keep it down when they came in. With that, Sherry went back up to her room. When she got into her room, she reached down and shut the vibrator off but kept it in her pussy and started to nap. I could hardly wait until Friday.

It was a long week and I resisted from cumming all week since the weekend left me drained and I wanted to build up a giant load for Angela's pussy on Friday night. I jerked off a couple of times a day but always stopping short of cumming, so when Friday came, I was ready to drop a monster load.

I couldn't sleep, so I laid awake in bed waiting for the girls to come home. My wife was away again, so my plans were looking good. About 2:00am, the girls strolled in. I heard Angela tell Sherry to go to the bathroom and get in bed and get ready for some serious lovemaking. When Sherry was in the bathroom, Angela carefully whispered, so as not to wake my wife, our code word (Sherry)! I had been jerking off for hours, stopping just before orgasm at least 10 times.

After my stepdaughter got out of the bathroom, Sherry escorted her to her room and told her to get naked for her. That's when I slipped into the bathroom. Angela then joined me in the bathroom. She made sure to turn on the exhaust fan and then she kneeled down and bent over the tub. She told me to take her from behind and fill her up with cum. I slid my cock straight into her waiting pussy and starting slowly ramming her as deep as I could go. It was probably only a minute and I could feel a monster load coming. When it was time, I pushed into her as deep as I could and started cumming deep in her pussy. This was, without any doubt, the biggest load I had ever had. My cock kept squirting like I was pissing cum.

When I was done, she turned and gave me a big kiss then bent down and licked my cock clean. Then Angela went to Sherry's room. When she opened the door to Sherry's room, I could hear my stepdaugher ask if I was asleep and Angela told her she could hear snoring. Then Angela closed the door and I slipped back into bed. It was killing me to find out what happened next but the camera would tell me in the morning.

I simply couldn't sleep so I quietly slipped downstairs to my computer to watch the live video from my stepdaughter's bedroom. Fortunately, both of the girls left their shoes by the back door, so I took them with me. I slipped one of Angela's flats on my cock and began to watch the show. The girls were already deep into a making out session and I nearly blew my load because Angela was necking with my stepdaughter and she had just had my cock in her mouth only moments ago!

My stepdaughter was tasting my cock from her friend's mouth and I was loving it. Angela then laid back on Sherry's bed and spread her legs wide for her. My stepdaughter slipped right between her legs and started eating her pussy. From the camera angle, I could only see Sherry's beautiful backside but I knew that my cum would be oozing out of Angela's pussy and my stepdaughter was lapping it up. Sherry brought Angela to an orgasm with her mouth. Then my stepdaughter sat up and put her toes on Angela's pussy. Now I had a good view of Angela's pussy and I could see that it was wet (and it was my monster load leaking from her that was making her pussy even juicier).

Sherry put her foot right on Angela's pussy and starting slipping her toes inside her. I was so excited because my stepdaughter's foot was about to go where my cock had just been and she was going to be covering her foot in my cum. Sherry slowly slipped her foot inside Angela's pussy and then started fucking her. I cannot convey how much I was excited by seeing my stepdaughter's foot fucking the same pussy I had just fucked moments before. I cummed immediately in Angela's shoe.

I then switched and put her other shoe on my cock and continued to watch the show. I could see that Angela had an orgasm on Sherry''s foot and then Sherry kept going, fucking her pussy even harder with her foot. Angela started writhing on Sherry's foot and fucking it even deeper. She was taking my stepdaughter's foot right in to the ankle.

After only another couple of minutes, I cummed in Angela's other shoe. Then I slipped one of my stepdaughter's shoes on my cock and kept jerking off. The action was so intense that my hard-on kept going. Seeing my own stepdaughter's foot brutally fucking her best friend's pussy was the equivalent to Viagra for me.

My stepdaughter slipped her foot out of Angela's pussy and stood up on the bed over top of Angela. I could see there was a big mix of my cum and Angela's juices leaking from her gaping hole. Sherry held onto the shelf above her bed and slipped the same foot back inside Angela's trashed pussy. Angela told her to fuck her hard.

Sherry started out slow going completely into her pussy and right back out and then back in deep. She picked up the pace and after a few moments her gorgeous size 10 foot was basically kicking in and out of Angela's pussy. Sherry then started talking dirty to Angela. She was telling how she loved her juicy pussy and how it tasted so good tonight. I blew a load in my stepdaughter's shoe when I heard her say that.

I switched to my stepdaughter's other shoe. She had just eaten her best friend's pussy after I filled it with a giant load of cum and she loved the taste! After a few minutes of my stepdaughter hammering Angela's pussy with her foot. Angela pulled her foot out and told her to lay down on the bed. Then Angela started licking Sherry's foot clean...making sure to scoop out the juices between her toes also. Then Angela slipped up to Sherry and they started making out.

These two horny girls were now sharing the taste of my cum and Angela's pussy from Sherry's foot. Angela then moved up and straddled my stepdaughter's mouth with her gaping and dripping pussy. Sherry started eating her pussy like it was her last meal and Angela started grinding her pussy right on her face. After Angela orgasmed on my stepdaughter's face, she slipped back down and they started making out again.

After they kissed for a while, Angela moved down and slipped her toes across my stepdaughter's pussy lips. She started rubbing her clit with her toes and you could see Sherry's pussy juices starting to flow. Slowly, Angela then started slipping her foot inside Sherry's pussy. After a few minutes, she foot was buried deep inside my stepdaughter's pussy. Then Sherry moved her foot against Angela's pussy and just pushed it straight into her loose pussy. Angela handed Sherry a pillow and a blanket and then Sherry managed to reach over and flick the light switch off.

The show was over for me but I had a raging hard-on again. They were sleeping with each other's foot up their pussies. I grabbed the three shoes I had already cummed in and put them back where the girls left them. I was so horny that I didn't know what to do. I quietly moved to just outside Sherry's bedroom door to listen. I could hear them talking, giggling a bit and moaning occasionally. I jerked off right into Sherry's shoe as I listened and imagined what was going on just inside that room. I cummed in Sherry's shoe and then slowly moved away from the door and put the shoe with the others. Then I went to bed...I was exhausted from cumming so much. I knew the girls would be sleeping in but the natural daylight into my stepdaughter's room would allow me to watch them in the morning. I could hardly wait.