Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 11

Story Info
Stepdaughter's adventure continues.
2.4k words
4.3
2.5k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up in the morning, I quietly went out to the living room and saw that Katrina was still sleeping deep on the couch but she had kicked her shoes off. I could see my dried cum on her feet and in her shoes. I quietly grabbed her shoes (nice low heeled black pumps) and went to the bathroom with them. I jerked off and cummed all over the insides of her shoes. I quietly put them right back on her feet. I knew the girls would be sleeping for another 3-4 hours but there was obviously a lot of cum in her shoes. I picked up my stepdaughter's shoes and headed down to my computer.

I spent about an hour just watching her sleep and jerking off with her flats. She was completely naked and wasn't always covered with her sheets, so I got some great views of her pussy and tits. She played with her pussy quite a bit as she slept and this turned me on so much that I loaded her shoes up with cum. I put her shoes back and went about my day.

I was outside on the back deck when the girls finally emerged. They were both wearing their shoes, so I knew they were standing in my cum. They sat down and start talking. I then thought it odd that Sherry was wearing her shoes and she only had on an oversized t-shirt. Kat mentioned that she must have spilled something in her shoes because they were wet. Right then, Sherry looked at me and smiled. Sherry said to Kat to try her shoes on and see if they felt the same. As soon as my stepdaughter slipped her shoes off, I could see my cum on her feet. I could clearly see my cum on Kat's feet. They swapped shoes for a few minutes and then switched back.

After they had something to eat, they said they were going to bag out in Sherry's room and watch TV. I went to my computer. Sherry asked Kat if she wanted an oversized t-shirt to lounge in and Kat stripped down and put on the one she offered. As they laid there watching TV, I could see that Sherry had no panties on but Kat had hers on still. Sherry started rubbing her foot against Kat's foot and Kat just let it happen. After a few minutes, Kat asked Sherry if she had panties on and Sherry told her that she didn't. Kat then asked if Sherry minded if she removed hers to air her pussy out. Sherry said that was a good idea.

Katrina stood up and slipped her panties off. She sat back down on the bed with Sherry. I could now see her beautiful pussy too. The two girls just sat and watched TV. Kat stretched her one leg out to the side and this made her shirt hike up, giving a Sherry a good view of her pussy (and me too!). After about an hour, Kat got up and went to the bathroom. When she left the room, my stepdaughter grabbed her panties and sniffed the crotch. Then she licked them. Sherry grabbed a big vibrator out of her bag. It was her big 10" long and thick one. She licked it and then sat down and pushed it inside her pussy and turned it on. Shortly after, Kat came back in the room and

The girls were sitting in about the same way and watching TV again. Katrina then asked Sherry if she could hear something buzzing. Sherry gave Kat a smile and told her she had a vibrator inside her pussy and that she liked to relax that way. Sherry asked Kat if she wanted one too. Kat gave her a reluctant "yes" and Sherry got up and went to her bag. I was so hard watching my stepdaughter walk around the room with a 10" vibrator inside her pussy. Sherry showed her a thick 8" vibrator and Kat said she needed something smaller. Sherry grabbed her a nice, little 6" vibrator.

Sherry then left the room to go to the bathroom. I quickly went upstairs to the kitchen. I wanted to catch Sherry coming out the bathroom with the 10" vibrator in her pussy. When she emerged, I started up a conversation with her in the hallway. I was asking her if she had plans for the day and a bunch of other worthless questions to take up time. Just knowing I was talking to her while she had a vibrator in her pussy was making me hard. All of the sudden, the vibrator fell out of her. I guess she couldn't hold it with her wet pussy any longer. She managed to catch it on top of her feet. It was running and glistening with her pussy juices. To avoid embarrassing her, I preteneded that I didn't see it, said I'd talk to her later and left.

I went down to my computer again and the two girls were giggling about what happened. Sherry told Kat about the vibrator incident and they thought it was hilarious. How they were sitting, I could now see two gorgeous pussies with vibrators in them. They just relaxed and watched TV some more.

As the two girls sat and watched TV with vibrators going in their pussies, I could see that Kat was starting to have an orgasm. She clenched her legs tight together and her head went back as she orgasmed. Sherry just watched her have an orgasm in front of her. Then I saw my stepdaughter's feet start to curl up and I knew her orgasm was coming. Kat watched Sherry have her orgasm.

When Sherry was finished cumming, Kat told her that she had never seen another girl have an orgasm before. Sherry asked her if she had ever had another girl give her an orgasm before. Katrina said no she hadn't. She had never been with another girl before but she was curious about it. Sherry then told Kat that she wanted to give her an orgasm, if she would let her. Kat told Sherry that she wasn't ready for that. Sherry said she understood. Sherry asked Kat if she wanted a foot rub instead. Kat said that she would really enjoy that as she never had anyone to do it for her.

Sherry suggested that Kat leave the vibrator in and just relax and enjoy. Sherry worked her magic on Kat's gorgeous size 10 feet and, in a familiar scenario, she slowly guided Kat's right foot up towards her pussy. Kat was lying on her back enjoying the foot rub and the vibrator running in her pussy. Sherry removed the 10" vibrator in her own pussy and started rubbing Kat's right foot with it. She was spreading her pussy juices all over Kat's foot. Sherry then guided Kat's big toe onto her clit and she responded by tubbing Sherry's clit.

Sherry then switched her attention to Kat's left foot and began massaging it. Katrina slowly starting putting her big toe inside Sherry's pussy while her other foot was being massaged. Sherry then brought Kat's foot up to her mouth and starting sucking on her toes. Kat slipped more of her toes up Sherry's pussy. Sherry started to take Kat's whole foot into her mouth while she was pushing her other foot deeper into Sherry's pussy. Sherry then beared down on Kat's size 10 and her pussy swallowed it up the same was Angela's pussy had taken Sherry's size 10 in!

Sherry's mouth and pussy were now full of Katrina's feet and I blew a load into one of Sherry's heels beside my computer desk. I switched and put her other shoe on my cock and kept jerking off. With the scene in front of me, I was getting hard again immediately. Sherry then started to orgasm and she released Kat's foot from her mouth. She was going into a multiple again. Kat leaned up to watch Sherry have a series of orgasms that lasted for almost a minute. Sherry came so hard that she passed out.

You could tell that Kat wasn't quite sure what to do. She slipped her foot out of Sherry's pussy and then started to have her own orgasm on the vibrator. I started to cum in Sherry's other heel. As Sherry laid there, passed out and her legs spread wide, Katrina moved over and put a finger up Sherry's soaked and gaping pussy. Kat brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked on Sherry's pussy juices. Then she went down on Sherry's gaping pussy and licked her pussy full on. Kat was definitely getting into this.

Sherry came to after a few moments of Katrina devouring her pussy. She slipped her hands around Kat's head and pulled her face into her pussy. After a few minutes, my stepdaughter had an orgasm right on Kat's face. When Katrina finally pulled her mouth off Sherry's pussy, you could see her face glistening with pussy juice. The two girls started making out and Sherry licked her juices off Kat's face.

Sherry then guided Kat onto her back and put her big toe on Kat's pussy. Katrina said she wouldn't be able to take Sherry's foot in her pussy. Sherry just told her to relax and enjoy. She started rubbing Kat's clit with her big toe. She then slipped her big toe into Kat's pussy and started fucking her with it. Sherry has long toes, so she was able to fuck her pussy pretty good with her big toe. As she fucked her, Katrina handed her the vibrator. Sherry held the vibrator with her toes on her other foot and held it against Kat's clit. This rocked Kat into an orgasm and me too. Sherry then pulled her toe out of Kat's pussy and put it up to her lips. Katrina licked her juices off Sherry's toe. Then the two girls sat back, holding each other and just napped with the TV on.

After about an hour the girls decided it was time to fool around some more. My stepdaughter pulled a large double ended dildo out of her bag of goodies. Sherry licked the one end of the dildo and then slipped it into her pussy. I couldn't believe how deep it went into her. My stepdaughter's pussy was becoming amazing. She fucked her pussy for a minute or two then pulled it out. It was soaked with her juices. She then put the end of the dildo that was just in her pussy against Katrina's pussy.

Katrina told Sherry that she had only been fucked once before and didn't think the large dildo would fit. Sherry just told her to relax. As she slipped the head of the dildo into Kat's pussy, she gasped. Sherry rubbed Kat's clit with her thumb and slowly fed the soaked dildo into her pussy. Once the dildo was in her a good way, Kat asked Sherry to stop and let her pussy adjust. After a few moments, Sherry started to slowly fuck Katrina with the dildo. Soon the pace picked up and Sherry was ramming the dildo in and out of Kat's pussy. As soon as Katrina was starting to have her orgasm, Sherry pushed the dildo into her deep.

Sherry slid up on the bed to get her pussy on the dildo too. She easily slid her pussy all the way onto the dildo and the two girls' pussies were touching with the dildo in between them. They were tribbing and each grabbed their leg and started grinding their pussies together. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed Sherry's shoes. I ran back down and within seconds, I was cumming into her shoes. The girls fucked each other like this for almost an hour...it was a marathon. They would cum, relax and then start again. They were sucking on each others toes as they fucked. Then, they just relaxed, pussies still together, slid a blanket over themselves and had a nap while suckling on each other's toes. I put Sherry's shoes back and they were absolutely drenched with my cum.

The two girls napped for a couple of hours and then got up. They both got dressed and came out of Sherry's room. Katrina said she had to take the bus home and Sherry offered to walk her to the bus stop. I would have none of that, I would give Katrina a ride home. I was so excited to watch the two of them slip on their shoes. Katrina's were mostly dry but Sherry's were completely soaked. There was mounds of cum in her shoes. They were both barefoot, short skirts and t-shirts. I started to get a hard-on.

I left my wife a note (she had to go into the office for a few hours that morning) to tell her where I was. We hopped in my truck and Sherry sat in the middle. How she was sitting, her skirt had hiked up a lot. So had Katrina's. As we drove, Sherry asked Katrina if she wanted to switch shoes. Kat's were a little different style of flat than Sherry's but they were similar. Katrina said OK and that she was glad they wore the same size of shoe.

As Sherry slipped off her shoes, I could see her feet had globs of my cum on them and squished between her toes also. There was also a lot of cum still in her shoes. Katrina slipped off her flats and Sherry slid her cum-covered feet into them. When Katrina slipped on Sherry's flats, she got a surprised look on her face and said to Sherry that her feet really do sweat a lot. Both of them giggled. I was rock hard. Katrina's feet were now in my wet cum in my stepdaughter's shoes! And my stepdaughter's cum-covered feet were in Katrina's shoes.

We dropped off Katrina and headed home. When we got home, my wife was there. I greeted her and got caught up on the week's events. Sherry went to her room. After dinner, my wife and stepdaughter both announced they were tired and were going to bed early. I went down to my computer. I realized that I had left if recording all day. I scrolled through the video and noticed something interesting. My wife was in Sherry's room after she got home. I had to watch this. I heard her say to herself that her room smelled like pussy. Then she noticed Sherry's goodie bag laying wide open on the floor. She lifted it to the bed and started pulling out toys one-by-one. She grabbed the double dildo and sniffed it. It must have stunk of pussy after the hours it spent in Sherry and Katrina's pussies. What she did next floored me.