All Comments on 'Stepdaughters Payback Ch. 03'

by Porndog2022

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GimperGimperabout 2 years ago

Super good story. Could by any chance could she brainwash him into an adult baby, she has a friend who's a expert hypnotist and hypnotizes him into an adult baby where he is a prisoner in his own mind unable and to stop what's being done to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I must have missed something because at the 25th cane, he said the exact same thing that he did for the previous 24 strikes, yet she said it was incorrect. What was incorrect? I feel that she beat the hell out of his ass because she was a cruel, sadistic bitch. After getting 42 cane strikes, she puts a little bit of ointment on his ass? Then he has to get up, go to the bathroom, then strap himself into bondage again? I am surprised that he was even able to lie on his back, let alone bend over enough to put his ankles in to the cuffs. I would not like to be in his body the next morning when he has to wake up with that beaten ass of his. Hopefully, maybe, just maybe, she will tend to his ass before he goes to work because he will not be able to sit down for several days. Maybe, just maybe, he will get over his desire to sniff his stepdaughters panties. It would feel strange for people that want to watch him lie in his bed all night while in bondage. I guess that there are people that love to do that kind of thing. Oh, well, some people like fantasy stories like this. I hope he gets some revenge after she goes too far with some punishment. Still, it is a good read.

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! I have fallen in love with Katy! I love a strict woman who knows how to administer a severe caning and Miss Katy fits the bill for sure. I enjoy your use of details...especially during the preparation for and the administering of the corporal punishment...very nicely written. Thank you for this great story. I hope we might see more of Mistress Katy soon!

madetoobeymadetoobeyabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed these and gave them a 5. Hope there's more to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous