Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug closed the cap on the lube and tossed it back onto the head of the mattress.

He grabbed his erect cock and placed the swollen bulb of his cockhead in between the round ass cheeks, guiding it until he felt it against the soft opening. He flexed forward with his hips slightly to push the head back inside. It entered smoothly and slippery. Steve's anus had adjusted to stretching and swallowed the cockhead with minor resistance this time. "Mmmmmmmm... that feels wonderful!" Doug proclaimed as he kept pressing the cock deeper into Steve's soft inside. Steve emitted moans of ecstasy as he felt his boicunt filled once again by Doug's hard meat. The tip of his sissy cocklet was tingling and leaking precum from his extreme horniness. Steve turned and looked forward as he arched his back down, to ease the angle of penetration.

Doug placed both of his palms onto the small of Steve's back, holding them there as he watched his cock disappear and reappear from within the ass crack. The erotic sensation surrounding his cock, the depraved view of Steve's ass swallowing it, the loud moans of sexual desire, and the loud breathing... both sex mates were becoming lost in the haze of passionate sexual pleasure. He looked up and saw Steve holding his head down, submissively surrendering his entire ass for Doug's taking.

Doug slid his cock back and forth slowly, astounded by the glorious feeling that was his cock in Steve's warm asshole. He moved his hands outwardly, to get a firm grip of Steve's meaty, womanly hips as he looked over the top of his back. Steve was bent over, doggy style, taking all of his cock into his upturned ass. This created such a mighty sense of arousal in Doug, as he had craved doing exactly this since lusting over him after seeing his round, shapely, naked ass in the shower.

Steve placed all his weight onto his elbows, allowing Doug unfettered access to his backside. He presented his ass for Doug's pleasure, to please him. He felt so content to surrender himself to Doug this way, to submissively satisfy his lover's sexual cravings and desires. He felt the sensation of the swollen, warm cock moving back and forth inside of him. The feeling filled him with overwhelming gratification for being able to please Doug. He wanted to please him more than anything else, and feeling his hard cock in his ass made him perceive that he was doing just that, pleasing him.

Doug pumped the full length of his swollen cock back and forth a few times, then he would press it all the way to the hilt and grind in for a moment. It felt so good to feel the firm ass cheeks pressing back against his pelvis when he was balls-deep into the soft asscunt. "My gawd... your ass feels incredible."

"Does my boipussy make you feel good? Do you like fucking my boipussy with your big, thick cock?" Steve asked with his head lowered, eyes closed, knowing that Doug was being pleasured.

"Mmmmmm... yessss... you have the greatest ass for buttfucking!"

He pumped a few more times and again pushed in completely to grind with his entire cock swallowed by the soft asshole. The feeling of the round ass cheeks pressing back against his pelvis made him moan, "Ahhhhh... so good!" He was becoming extremely aroused. He pulled back and slapped an ass cheek out of the pleasure he was feeling. Smack!

Steve winced from the slap and whimpered, "I need your big, hard cock inside of my asshole," absentmindedly. The words came out on their own.

The filthy phrase created more arousal in Doug. He pumped again, faster, making Steve's ass cheeks start clapping. He leaned in to grind again, relishing the firm ass cheeks against his pelvis. He was caught up in an immense feeling of euphoria with the deeply intimate sensations. He pulled back and slapped the other ass cheek in his lustful state. Smack!

"My boipussy needs cock, my ass was made for your hard cock," Steve said without thinking, his pale, meaty butt cheek stinging from the slap. He thought to himself that he was a naughty little slut. He was no longer controlling his thoughts. He was caught up in the eros of the moment and was now controlled by his own emotions and desires.

Doug gave a few more forceful piston pumps as deep as he could go, causing the tingling sensation on the tip of Steve's erect, tiny cock. He wanted to feel as much of Steve's insides that he could reach with his throbbing cock.

With his cock still inserted, he leaned over onto Steve's back and reached down. He grabbed the pillow and threw it onto the mattress under Steve. He then grabbed both of Steve's wrists, and in a wrestling-like move, he pushed them forward past Steve's head. Steve's body dropped to the mattress, his hips landing on the pillow. He was now laying on his belly, his ass up, legs spread. Doug kept a hold of the wrists and spread his knees wider, opening Steve's thighs wider. He started humping his hips up and down, fucking Steve's ass deeply. The sound of hips clapping against the sweaty ass cheeks seemed to echo loudly, adding to the moans and grunts of both lovers in the midst of their sexual intoxication.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... ohhh...," Steve whimpered submissively as Doug started pumping faster, the ecstasy of the moment dictating the tempo. The two of them started moving their hips in rhythm with each other. Doug's downward thrusts would push Steve's leaking cocklet into the mattress as his ass received the full length of rigid dick. Steve would push his hips up slightly up as Doug lifted, only to be pounded back down with the force of the hip pump. Steve was lost in a sexual haze of passion as he surrendered his entire body to Doug's desires. Doug was pumping and making primal grunts with each thrust.

Their heads were side by side as Doug buttfucked Steve. His breathing was loud in Steve's ear, as was his grunting. His warm, sweaty chest pressed against his back, weighing his top half down as all movement took place at the hips. They could hear each other clearly with the sides of their faces touching, but each of them was lost in their own instance of sexual elation. Plap, plap, plap... sweaty butt cheeks clapping. Their faces were so close, they could smell each other's scent. They could feel each other's racing pulse. They were both lost in a frenzy of emotion and sexual fervor.

The intense passion of their intimacy began to overwhelm them. They were panting for air, their minds were focused on just this moment, these feelings as the two partners rode with each other on a wave of deep sexual enthusiasm.

Steve grabbed the sheets with his hands and made a fist with them in his hands. He began moaning loudly, whimpering, unaware of the loudness he was projecting. He was overtaken by the moment. As was Doug. He, too, was grunting and moaning loudly as they swirled in the cloud of their sexual excitement. Anyone within earshot would have had no doubt about what they were engaged in.

Doug had his eyelids closed as his face contorted. He could feel his body building for the ultimate release of orgasm. His breath was ragged, quick, and deep. Steve's whimpers added to the elevation of his senses. He could feel his body ready to cum. Steve could sense that Doug was ready to explode inside of his cumhole. His own cocklet was leaking continuously now. "Nghhhh... uhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhh.... gonna cum... gonna gum now..." Doug mumbled loudly into Steve's ear.

Doug plunged into the gaping asshole with all he had and gripped Steve's chest powerfully, in a bear hug-like embrace, feeling the world and his conscious mind disappear. All he could feel was the explosion of the deep, primitive sensations of absolute pleasure from the sexual climax. His body tensed up and froze. He grunted uncontrollably, loudly, as the spurts of thick cum began pulsating out from the slit on the cockhead and into Steve's ass. His body jerked with each jet of sperm and the accompanying grunt. He bucked his hips to vacate the sperm from his balls into Steve's rectum through his cock, flooding it with cream. He gasped for air, squeezing Steve in his powerful arms as his thrusts became shorter, softer, and less intense. He slowly relaxed his grip on Steve's body. He had erupted in a wave of passion and was now floating back to reality. He collapsed on top of Steve's back, perspiring from the heat of the moment, as his cock slid out from the now-leaking asshole.

Steve felt as Doug's orgasm was taking place. Not only was he squeezed into his arms with his strength, but he also felt the warm sensation of the sperm pouring into his asscunt. He felt the wet chest pressed onto his back. He heard the loud grunts arising from deep within him. He could feel his own little cock pressed into a pool of moisture on the sheets, where he had continuously leaked into. The way the cock jerked inside of him as it ejaculated gave him a sense of gratification, experiencing the sensation, knowing what it felt to be cummed into by a hard cock. It was all in addition to what he felt earlier. It added to what he was understanding about pleasing Doug, or any other man.

They lay stacked on one another for a few minutes, as Doug recovered from the physical intensity of the orgasm. He slid to the side of Steve, allowing him to feel cool air on his back. Steve felt the moisture dripping out from his slowly closing sphincter. He could most certainly feel that he had been fucked in the ass. His anus felt sensitive and sore. Steve looked up to the window, wanting to make sure that it was closed. He knew that they had been making lots of noise. Any of the neighbors in the backyard could have been able to hear them in the middle of their anal sex session. It had become that loud between them.

Doug needed to cool off. He had exerted so much physical energy in his excited state. He felt weary now. He lay there catching his breath as his heart rate slowly returned to normal. His chest felt as if it had expanded with the emotional feelings inside of him now. He looked at Steve and gently kissed his lips. He felt so content to be lying next to Steve. Steve seemed to be purring as he curled up against Doug's warm body and legs, with Doug draping his arm over him in affection. They both drifted off to sleep.

--

More than an hour had passed by when Doug opened his eyes. His arm was still draped over Steve. The sun had set, and the room was dark now. He had no idea how long they had been asleep together. He looked longingly at Steve in the dim light, admiring his nose, lips, chin; his entire face. He felt deep emotions for Steve, and they had shared such a deep intimacy together. He had never felt such a deep emotional bond with anyone else that he had slept with. He gently lifted his arm and softly slid off of the bed. He needed to rinse off. He had perspired so much and his cockhead till felt moist from the cum squirts. He went into the bathroom and quietly showered by himself. As he was drying himself with a towel, Steve walked into the bathroom with eyes half-opened.

"Why didn't you wake me? I woke up and you weren't there, but I heard you in here." Steve stepped in and kissed Doug. "I want to be close to you while we can, you make me so happy," Steve said with a feminine inflection in his voice.

"Well, I didn't want to bother you. You looked so comfortable and pretty as you slept. I wanted to let you rest."

"I can rest later. Let me shower and I'll join you after I finish." With that he went into the shower to rinse his sticky body. He really felt that he needed a wash.

Doug went to the bedroom lamp and turned it on. He walked to the window and closed the curtains. It was way too easy to look into the room now. He couldn't remember where he had placed his clothes, but it didn't matter. He enjoyed the closeness of being completely naked with Steve. He lay on the bed facing up. He ran through so many thoughts, so many emotions, about Steve. Were they now lovers and romantically joined, or was this all part of their long-term friendship? He was not sure how things would be, but he decided that any confusion between the two would be settled at another time. Right now, he just wanted to enjoy the wonderful closeness of their time alone.

Doug started to think about where he had left his clothes. He realized that he had undressed in the living room. And, so had Steve, partially. He got up and walked to the living room. He went into the kitchen and turned on the lights. He didn't want to light up the living room. He gathered his shoes and clothes. He gathered Steve's skirt, blouse, and pumps. He took them all back to the bedroom as Steve began to dry off. He laid them on a chair and sat back down at the edge of the bed, waiting for Steve to finish drying.

When Steve stepped out, they both locked eyes on each other. Their eyes communicated their yearning for one another. Steve came directly to Doug and mounted his lap, placing his arm around his neck. They shared a calm, loving kiss of affection. They were both joyful to be with each other.

Steve looked at Doug up closely and said, "I have never been to such heights of ecstasy as I have been with you. There are so many feelings that you have brought out in me that I never even realized they existed. You are more than just my best friend, you're the man who holds the key to my heart." Steve smiled after saying this, as he didn't know what made him say it, but he meant it. He seemed to have been exposed to some kind of truth serum in his post-orgasm high.

Doug smiled and hugged him around the waist. "I never realized how close we could become."

They smiled and felt happy and lighthearted being together. Steve used his fingers to comb Doug's messy hair. He looked so handsome to him. He also felt so special to him.

"I went and picked up our clothes from the living room. We just tossed them anywhere they landed," he giggled. "You hypnotized me with your cute sexiness, I just became some kind of robot."

"I'm glad to see that you found me out! It was all a master plan to brainwash you and make you become my personal boy toy. Looks like the plan succeeded," Steve said with a chuckle.

They both shared a laugh together, feeling a sense of gladness being together.

"Let's go to the kitchen and get something to drink. I hadn't realized how thirsty I am," Doug said.

"Yeah, we've been so busy being naughty, we forgot about everything else!"

They both laughed and stood up, interlacing their fingers as they held hands on the way to the kitchen, naked together. The thick candle was still burning, adding a nice aroma to the area. Doug had left the light on when he recovered the clothes. Steve walked over and closed all of the curtains. His heart would jump thinking that someone may see them or discover the two of them alone in the house, naked. He and Doug drank some cold iced tea and simply smiled at one another. "I doubt we would have had so much pleasure together if your mom had not gone out of town this weekend," Doug said.

"Yes, I tried to act as if it was no big deal when she told me, but inside, I was yelling in celebration. I couldn't believe how fortunate it was. I had to text you right away, I was so excited."

They finished their drinks and set down their glasses. They embraced and just felt each other's warm naked bodies together. Doug guided Steve towards the living room, turning off the kitchen light on the way past the light switch. The entire living room was dark and black. Feeling frisky, he guided Steve over to the front curtains. "Here, let's take a peek outside, see if anyone is out there."

"Don't open the curtains, what if someone sees us?" Steve felt a sense of panic, shuddering if someone were to see the two of them naked, together.

"They'll just be jealous, that's all"

"Stop!" Steve said in his girly manner as he giggled.

Doug parted the curtains with his hands a few inches and looked out. He could see out through the blinds, but no one could see in, as the light reflected with glare off of the windowpane. Good thing, as the window was hung low, easily exposing his exposed crotch. No cars were passing by, and he didn't see anyone outside, or any curtains opened on the houses across the street. It felt slightly thrilling to be standing at the window naked. "Come here, stand in front of me," Doug said.

"No way! What if someone sees us? What if the Mosley's see us, or your parents?! That's crazy!"

"No one can see in. Trust me. If we see some car lights, we'll just close the curtains. They're just open enough to look out."

Steve felt the dread of being seen by someone. It felt risky, yet kind of thrilling. "You're such a pervert!" he said to Doug with a giggle.

Steve stood at the window, naked, peering through the small crack in the curtains. Doug stood behind him and put his chin into the crook of his neck, looking over his shoulder out onto the street. He stood directly behind Steve. He placed his hips up against Steves ass cheeks, the semi-erect cock pressing into the ass crack. Steve felt the warm cock against his ass and felt his tiny cock hardening. "This is so naughty!" Steve murmured as his heartbeat began to quicken. The thought of being naked with Doug and being seen by others was turning him on. It felt kinky.

Doug reached in front of Steve and placed his hand on the swelling sissy cocklet. His warm hand began to fondle it if front of the window. "Now, this is really naughty. What is I were to jack you off in front of the window?"

"Oooooohhhh...," Steve whispered in a soft moan. The thought of being made to orgasm in front of the window aroused him. He felt better that the curtain was only slightly opened, and no one could see in.

Doug wrapped his fingers around the erect cock and slowly pumped. Steve pushed his ass back into Doug's cock, feeling it getting thicker and swelling. "Oh, gawd... what if someone catches us?" He was excited by the thrill of their exhibitionism, but dreaded the humiliation that would come if discovered by someone who knows him or his mom.

Doug had no intention of carrying through on the suggestion. He was just being naughty and kinky. They had both become aroused by it. He closed the curtain and took Steve to the sofa. The living room was dark, except for the dim light from the streetlight through the curtains. He sat Steve down and kneeled between his pale, meaty thighs. He placed the thighs on his shoulder and leaned down, placing his mouth over the entire hard cocklet. Steve squirmed and cooed with a rush of delight. "Ohhhhhhh... Dougggggg... ohhhh... mmmmmmm... I like that... that feels wonderful." Doug's mouth began to drool and salivate on the tiny cock. He was sucking it with firm pressure, sending waves of pleasure throughout Steve's naked body. He placed his hand on Doug's head, reveling in the erotic pleasure of having his tiny cock sucked.

Doug parted Steves's ass cheeks as he sucked and tongued the erect cocklet. He noticed the way Steve flinched and groaned when his finger touched the anus. He could sense his discomfort. He decided to leave it alone. He would simply caress and squeeze the firm rumps as he sucked him off. He sucked up and down, listening to Steve's breath quicken and get deeper. Steve needed to release his emotions, and Doug was going to make him do it by sucking an orgasm out of him. Steve began moaning in pleasure. He couldn't control his desires. He felt his hips begin to hump into the wet lips on his cock. He laid back and humped up with more passion. The sensual feeling that the tongue and lips gave to his cock caused him to want to feel a cock in his own mouth, to suck on it and taste it. He began to think about how excited cock made him get when he had it in his mouth, and he began getting that excited by thinking about it. His mind was on the flavor and the feeling of cock as he felt himself beginning to pant, to moan, and to whimper with the desire to be sucking on Doug's cock.