Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve sat on Doug's lap, his firm ass was on his hip. Doug could feel the fleshy thigh pressing against his swollen cock and Steve could feel it pressing up against his leg. Their sexual need was driving them deeper into wanton lust. They ran their hands against each other's chest, hungry to feel each other's warm bodies and skin as their mouths and tongues became untied. The aroma of the light perfume excited Doug's desire to become one with Steve and to feel himself inside of him, to feel his stiff, throbbing dick inside of Steve's meaty ass cheeks. He craved to become one with Steve since he first saw him naked in the shower, and he was in the heat of that yearning as they kissed, and their hands caressed each other.

Doug started to remove Steve's thin blouse and he willingly yielded to the removal of the blouse, leaving his upper body uncovered. He then removed his own polo shirt so that they were both topless, their chests pressed together feeling the warmth of each other's bodies. They pressed their bodies together as their breaths became deeper, louder. They needed each other. They hungered for one another with a deep passion. Doug placed his hand on Steve's inner thigh and rubbed it softly, excited by the feel of the silky skin. He could feel it making his cock throb.

Steve opened his legs slightly to allow Doug full access to his excited nether regions. He wanted to feel Doug's hands over every inch of his body. He wanted to feel Doug in his mouth, allowing him to feel the warm hardness of his rigid cock all the way to his tonsils. His craving for the feel of cock in his mouth had been ignited by the fervor of their kissing and the way it pressed into the back of his thigh. He had hungered to suck Doug's thick cock since the time that he walked in on him in the shower. He enjoyed the sensation of cock in his mouth, but hadn't revealed that to Doug, afraid of losing him as a friend. He would reveal it to Doug now, by using his mouth to please him. Steve was going to suck Doug off and make him cum in his hungry mouth, as he had done so with others in the past.

Steve lifted his thigh slightly and slid his hand under it to massage the hard cock in Doug's pants. Doug let out a soft moan of delight as the hand grasped the cock shaft from over his pants and squeezed it gently. Doug was eager to release his cock from his pants, to allow it to fully extend freely and openly. Steve slid his tongue into Doug's mouth and softly kissed him as his hand rejoiced in the feel of the hard cock he held. He rubbed it, moaning in desire for it. He began to undo the clasp holding the pants together. He unzipped them, but he could not reach it to his satisfaction.

He stood up and leaned down to kiss Doug as his hands opened the pants, as Doug held him up. He had the pants open and then straightened up. He reached back and unzipped his skirt, allowing it to fall to his ankles. He lifted his feet and moved the skirt away to the side. Doug could see the raised front of the panties. Steve was erect and clearly excited, and it showed in his panties. He kneeled down in front of Doug and began to remove the pants. Doug lifted his ass, allowing Steve to easily remove his pants and underwear. Steve took them all the way down to his ankles. He removed the shoes and took the bundle off completely, leaving Doug fully naked now. "Mmmmmm... I want to please your thick cock... I have hungered to taste it since we became close in your garage." He leaned in closer and cupped the balls in one hand while wrapping his soft, warm hands around the base of the veiny shaft. He softly pumped it a few times to feel the hardness. His head lowered down to engulf the leaky cockhead, as he so adamantly desired. He could smell the essence of the large cock as he positioned his open mouth above the swollen cockhead, lowering down as his soft lips circled it completely, wrapping the cock in his moist mouth. He pressed his tongue against the head and swirled as he began sucking on it. Lowering down to swallow the hard meat into his cock hungry mouth. Doug moaned in sheer pleasure to feel his cock being taken into Steve's drooling mouth now.

"Oooohhh... ahhhhh... yessss... deep... take all of me into your mouth... suck me all the way...," Doug crooned lustfully as he lay his hands on the back of Steve's open shoulders. He wanted to feel Steve, to be close to him as they shared their sexual pleasures together.

The fantastic sensation of cock in his mouth quickly rushed back into Steve's consciousness. He enjoyed sucking cock. It overwhelmed his sexual desires to taste it, to feel it in his mouth. He began to bob up and down, drooling saliva on the cock as the wet sounds of cocksucking became loud and unmistakable now. Steve was giving Doug a wet blowjob on the chair, his cheeks sunken inward as he created a vacuum in his mouth. Doug was naked with his legs spread as Steve's head bobbed up and down, his hands stroking the cock shaft as he did. Steve was bent over in his sexy, girly panties and the high white stockings. Doug rubbed Steve's shoulder blades and could see the round, panty covered ass up in the air. The thought of plunging his thick, hard cock into Steve's ass made him release a loud moan as he became more and more excited by their actions together.

"You're gonna make me cum... ooooh... I going to cum in your mouth, Steve... I want to give you my seed... it feels so good, so unreal!" Doug could feel his hips bumping upward into Steve's mouth as the heat of their pleasure was now controlling them both. Steve was leading Doug to a wonderful place of ecstasy by the way he was gripping the cock in his mouth and slurping, sucking, licking it. Doug was losing all focus. His eyes were half-closed as his entire body and mind seemed to be combining into one primal emotion of deep sexual bliss. His breath was coming in fast and shallow. He could hear his heart beating in his head and feel it in his chest. He began to grunt softly repeatedly, losing control of his body to his deepest sexual desires.

Doug gripped Steve's head with his strong hands and pushed his enlarged cock up into his mouth. Everything stopped as he felt his cock explode, his mind flooded with pure pleasure as his balls started pushing sperm through the cock and spurting out of the peehole on the swollen cockhead into Steve's mouth. "Ahhhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!" He grunted loudly, his body twitching with each burst of cum that came out. He was overpowered by the strength of his orgasm. He groaned involuntarily as his balls and cock emptied into Steve's mouth.

The familiar flavor of cum burst into Steve's mouth. That special salty taste that he craved to savor on his tongue and in his mouth. He was elated to have been able to feel Doug's cream in his mouth, knowing that he had taken him to the depth of pleasure that is sexual climax. The joy of taking part in Doug's pleasure gave him a warm, emotional feeling inside. He swallowed as much cum as he could get into his throat with his head held in Doug's grip. Some of the sperm dribbled out and down onto the cock shaft. Doug loosened his grip and Steve started licking to clean off all of the cream that had leaked onto the cock and balls. His tongue was coated with cum as it slid all over the slowly deflating cock and ballsack. His internal pleasure heightened his own sexual excitement. His little cock was hardened against the panties, creating a large spot of moisture on them.

Doug allowed his weight to lean back on the chair, to catch his breath. He caressed Steve's hair as he felt the tongue and mouth sliding over his sensitive cock, licking over the entirety. His heart was beating fast from the orgasm. Steve's pretty lips had caused such wonderful sensations on his cock. The way that he used his mouth and tongue to create such incredible pleasure was beyond fantastic. He gently kept his hands in contact with Steve's head and skin. He felt an affectionate desire to be as one with him, to feel him close.

Steve sat back on his ankles and looked up and smiled at Doug, his jaw feeling like he had been chewing a big wad of gum. "You can't imagine how much I have wanted to feel you in my mouth, Doug. The thought of swallowing your thick cock would get me so excited, it would make me lose my mind. I wanted to sexually please you by sucking your cum into my mouth." He noticed that he still had the pumps on his feet. He looked back to take them off. Doug looked down and saw the big wet spot on the front of the panties. He could see Steve's tiny cock was hard and pressing the front material like a tent. It made Doug's cock start to harden again.

Doug stood up and took Steve's hand to lift him up off of the floor. "We're going to both sexually please each other tonight, all night." Doug said as he leaned down and kissed Steve on the mouth. Doug was completely naked, his cock glistening from the blowjob, as he led Steve by the hand to his bedroom. Steve looked like a woman with the panties on his round rumps and his legs in the thigh-high stockings. Steve followed Doug with his heart fluttering, lustfully knowing that they were going to become intimate as one on his own bed. He had a deep craving to become as one with Doug. He wanted to feel Doug's cock deep inside of him, deep inside of his ass.

They walked down the hallway and stepped into Steve's room. The curtains were opened on the window and Steve hurried over to close them, he wanted to feel all alone with Doug. Doug saw Steve from behind as he closed the curtains and felt his cock harden as he viewed the panty covered round ass cheeks. He felt such a strong desire to push his cock deep inside of those womanly ass cheeks. Doug walked over and rubbed Steve's ass as he finished closing the curtains. Doug took his hand and led him to the bed. He took the waistband of the panties in his fingers and pulled them down, taking the stockings off at the same time, exposing the meaty thighs and the small cocklet. Steve was now completely naked in front of Doug, as they were in the shower in the garage. They were both fully erect.

Their mouths went to each other as if they were magnets. They were kissing with the passionate desire of new lovers as they lay down onto the mattress in each other's arms, embraced in the hug of two people who are ready to become one in lustful passion. They intertwined their legs and pressed their cocks against each other, moaning in the thrill they both felt from the cock-to-cock contact. Their mouths transmitted their cravings to each other without any words being spoken. The way their tongues slid together indicated what they didn't have to say - they hungered to express their emotions for one another through sexual ecstasy.

Steve had readied the bedroom in preparation for this. He had a towel on the nightstand, as well as the bottle of lube that he kept for use with his buttplug. Steve laid on top of Doug and straddled his hips, as they continued kissing and running their hands all over each other. Steve enjoyed the feel of his hands all over Doug's strong chest muscles, shoulders, and arms. Doug was caressing Steve's hips, thighs, and ass cheeks. Steve could feel the large, erect cock making contact against his butt cheeks, his own small cocklet pressing the area between Doug's cock and bellybutton. The warmth of the cock prodding his ass and the warm skin against his cocklet made him moan with arousal. Steve knew that he was going to feel that warm cock inside of him, that he was going to lose his anal virginity to his best friend, Doug. The idea that Doug would be his first caused his heart to beat joyfully with anticipation and desire. Doug was also excited to experience an intimate coupling with Steve, as their bond of friendship had grown much stronger lately.

They stopped kissing and looked into one another's eyes with longing and affection, yet there was excitement in their gaze as they both understood what was going to take place. Steve looked over to the nightstand and grabbed the anal lube and the towel. Doug's eyes followed him and watched him take the bottle in his hand and open the lid. Steve looks Doug in the eyes and says, "We're going to need this to make things better for both of us." Steve lifted his ass up, averting Doug's eyes as he proficiently lubricated his anus, as he has many times before when he toys with his buttplug. After getting his soft cumhole well-lubricated and slippery, he looks at Doug with a blissful gaze in his eyes, "Now, let's get you ready, too."

Steve backed up enough to be able to get a hold of Doug's rigid cock. He takes it in one hand and positions it upward. He then places the top of the bottle over the cockhead and gently squeezes some of the liquid onto it, causing Doug to feel the cool liquid on the swollen cockhead. The lube coats the cockhead and flows onto the shaft. Steve uses his hand to spread it up and around its entirety, making it gleam in wetness. He applies a good amount to ensure that it is very well lubricated, as he knows it will be less challenging to slide into his small butthole that way. He puts the bottle back on the nightstand and uses the towel to wipe his hand, tossing it back onto the nightstand when he finishes. Doug watches this in an aroused state, anticipating the entry and penetration into those firm, round ass cheeks.

He then inches forward, his ass hovering over the head of the cock and leans in to kiss Doug. They kiss with an erotic desperation about what is going to happen between the two of them. Doug reaches between Steve's open thighs and grabs his own cock, lifting it up as Steve moves his hips back slightly to position his puckered rosebud against the slippery cockhead. They both feel their heartbeat racing in anticipation of sharing the sensation that anal penetration will provide them both. Steve slowly presses back and feels the cockhead begin to press firmly against the soft opening, moaning in desire as Doug releases a lustful grunt. "Let's go slow, as I've never done this before," Steve says softly to Doug.

"It's my first time doing this, too. We'll go easy and let it happen as it does." Doug responded.

Steve places his hands on Doug's shoulders and Doug places his arm around Steve's waist as he holds his hard cock in place to guide the cockhead in. The cockhead starts stretching the asshole as Steve slowly pushes back against it. Steve feels the pressure of the cockhead and scrunches his face as he feels the stretch and the discomfort of the pain. "Uhhhhhh... ohhhh... slow... ouch...," Steve moans into Doug's chest. He knows that this is not easy, but he is determined to proceed. He wants, he needs, to feel Doug inside of him. He pushes back slowly and both of them simultaneously moan as the cockhead pops into Steve's craving asshole. "Oh, gawd... slow... let me get adjusted to you," Steve utters with his eyes half-closed as he leans into Doug's chest.

The cockhead has entered him. Doug removes the hand from his cock and wraps his arm around the other side of his waist to join his first arm. He holds onto Steve and presses in slowly, pushing in a little farther. Steve whimpers softly and surrenders into Doug's chest. Doug has eliminated his anal virginity of a real cock. His body is now under Doug's control, and he feels joyful for it being so. Doug pushes in farther, stops, and slowly pulls back to the ridge of cockhead on the shaft. They begin to kiss passionately with one another, feeling needy for each other. Doug pushes in farther than before and starts to hold Steve, leading the actions between the two of them. He pulls his cock back and then forward farther this time. He begins to fuck Steve's asshole slowly, deeply. Steve feels the warmth in his rectum of the solid dick in it. He has adjusted to his discomfort and can tolerate the deep penetration in his lustful desire to please Doug. He wants to feel Doug deep inside of him, and this is exactly what's taking place. Steve is now experiencing what he has been curious to feel and has craved, and his joy is experiencing it with the person that he most wanted to have been his first. He feels his heart bonding with Doug as they unite as one. Steve's mind was filled with thoughts and so many emotions as he felt the erect, spongy cockhead plunging back and forth, the shaft filling his rectum as if it were a vaginal canal. Like the first time he sucked Carl's cock, he had passed a threshold. He was engaged in anal sex as the receiver of the dick. His butthole was stretched and getting fucked like a woman's vagina. He knew what it felt like to have a cock inside of him, fucking his plump ass cheeks. He was now a bottom buttboi.

Doug is pushing up and down, pumping his cock into the firm, round ass. He feels such a wonderful, erotic sensation to be inside of Steve, buttfucking him as he had been so hungry to do. Steve has melted into his chest and delights in the feeling of their coupling. They are both breathing loud, deep breaths. Both can feel the pounding of their hearts. In a move similar to a wrestling tactic, Doug grips Steve and rolls him over onto his back, the cock still inserted deeply. Doug hooks his arm down to Steve's thighs and lifts them up, getting a better angle to plunge his cock in deeper. Steve moans as he finds himself spread open with his legs up, in the missionary position that women are fucked in. He places his heels on the small of Doug's back to keep his cumhole positioned for the piston thrusts that Doug has been working up to.

"Put a pillow under your ass," Doug pants as his hips hump up and down, "let me get in as deep as we can go." Steve pulls a pillow from near his head and places it by his hips. Doug pulls the cock out, and Steve moans as he feels the vacancy in his boipussy. Steve opens his legs off of Doug's back and lifts his hips so that Doug can push the pillow beneath him, causing his asshole to lift and angle up. Doug gets the bottle of lube and pours more onto his long, veiny cock, stroking it from the cockhead to the base a few strokes. He puts the bottle down and wipes his hands with the towel. He gets back between Steve's thighs and holds his cock, lining it up with the now accustomed anus. Steve lifts his knees up to expose his asshole for Doug's penetration. Doug puts the cockhead against the sphincter and pushes in, causing them both to moan loudly in sexual lust. Doug leans in onto his elbows, his hands snaking under Steve's back to grip the top of his shoulders from behind. Steve places his arms around Doug's neck and rests his heels down above Doug's ass. Doug holds him firmly, using his hold to begin to pump deeply, harder into Steve. Steve looks up at his lover's face in sheer sexual abandon, his eyes full of desire in their half-closed state.

"Oh, gawd... this is so wonderful, Doug. I want you so much, you have me crazy to feel you in as deep as you can go. Ohhhhhh... don't stop... take me... make me all yours!" His body was lost in a heat of sexual arousal to their intimate coupling.

Doug looks into Steve's eyes and leans down to kiss him. They are perspiring now, their bodies hot from the enhanced state of their arousal. They are both panting for air as if they were running sprints. Their tongues dance together in lust, their mouths separated in the need for air. Their sweaty bodies sliding together where they meet. Steve puts his arms up around Doug's neck and succumbs completely beneath him now, opening himself to Doug's complete dominance of their sexual position. Doug is the top, and he is fucking Steve's ass with fervor now.

Plap, plap, plap... Steve's ass began to clap as Doug's hips crashed against his sweaty, naked ass cheeks. The meaty rumps slapped loudly as Doug positioned his body to leverage the angle of his hips for maximum thrusts into the soft, warm cumhole. Doug is deep-fucking Steve now. Deep, penetrating buttsex. Steve is whimper-moaning as Doug is now operating on sheer instinct, with an animalistic need for sexual gratification. The bed frame squeaks with the power of the movements. The sounds of sex fill the room, their loud moaning of lustful desire and their loud, labored breathing. Their nostrils have flared from their sexual arousal, as they can smell the scent of each other's skin and sweat as they meld together to become one in a weave of sexual passion. Doug is pumping the entire length of his stiff dick back and forth, pushing Steve into the mattress with each thrust. He is focused on the wonderful feeling that his cock is giving his entire body. He drops his chest down onto Steve's chest and holds him closely as his hips starts forcefully humping into his boihole. Steve's opens his thighs wider as he feels his cumhole being pounded, pounded harder than even Janet's toying ever did. Doug is ready to breed Steve's sissy cumhole with desire now. He is pushing hard as his breath becomes ragged.