Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in to continue to kiss Steve's neck in loving affection. Both of their bodies were once again hot and perspiring from the intensity of their sexual union. They both laid together as their bodies and souls recovered from the wondrous orgasm. The feeling of euphoria so prominent in the afterglow of their emotional coupling and orgasm. They lay there, their chests pumping as they slowly descended back down from their erotic gratification. Doug felt his cock still leaking in its flaccid state. He had felt it sloshing after he squirted into Steve, but it slid out after delivering all of his cum into the warm, soft hole.

He stood up wearily and went to the window. He opened the curtains and the window itself, as Steve viewed him from behind. Steve could see the glossy sheen on Doug's well-defined back muscles and manly ass cheeks. "We need some cool air. I feel so hot," he said to Steve as he returned back into the bed with him. Steve was just watching Doug quietly with a feeling of deep admiration for him. Doug had taken him to unfamiliar new feelings and sensations, as well as deepening the already existing feelings they had bonded between each other. They both embraced and kissed one another tenderly, with soft, affectionate movements. They were still as one, not physically now, but emotionally. Their closeness in the bed felt like there was something that required the presence of them both together to make it whole, a feeling that was hard to put into words or explain; it could simply be felt.

Steve curled into Doug's chest as Doug held him in his well-defined arms. His body was humming in his euphoric state, a comfortable feeling of contentment wrapped them both. "You make me so happy, my love." Steve said softly as he closed his eyes.

"You make me just as happy, my sweet flower." Doug said in a quiet voice as he too began to drift off to sleep again.

Doug awoke with Steve in his arms as the first rays of sunlight brought in the new morning through the window. He felt a sense of tranquility to have Steve right next to him like this. They had been friends for so long, for most of their lives. Now, he and Steve were lying in his bed, naked, after spending the last day exploring their feelings of affection for one another. Those feelings were amazing. Those emotions led to an impassioned intimate encounter, where they both took each other to the ultimate heights of sexual gratification. A height that they shared with complete comfort and ecstasy. He moved Steve in closer to his chest just to feel him close.

The small nudge into Doug's chest roused Steve from his slumber. He felt his chest warmly pressed against Doug as he opened his eyes. There was a placid feeling in his chest, and it blanketed his entire body as he lay with Doug in the soft dawn light. He curled in closer and seemed to purr with the feeling of cohesiveness. The elation of waking up next to him fully woke him up. "Good morning, again!" he said cheerfully.

"It is a beautiful morning, and so are you." Doug affectionately responded. "I should go to my house before anyone wakes up and realizes that I spent the night at your house. I don't want them to ask any questions or get any wrong ideas about it."

Steve chuckled, "Well, if they only knew, they'd stop asking right away." They both laughed.

They both got up and walked over to the bathroom to shower together. They had perspired during their early morning intimacy and had splashed cum on each other, and into Steve's tender-feeling anus, which seemed to be feeling moist. They wanted to clean themselves to feel and smell fresh. They took their time rubbing the shower gel all over each other. Sharing loving kisses and fondly caressing each other from head to toe. They shampooed their own hair, as it was easier that way. The feeling of Doug's slick muscles enchanted Steve as he continuously ran his hands over them as they stood there in the nude together. Doug equally enjoying running his hands over Steve's smooth, firm body. He enjoyed feeling the firm thighs and bubble butt cheeks in his hands. Their hands were as hungry as their eyes and their hearts for each other. It was such a joyful moment that they were sharing.

They towel-dried themselves and continued chatting about the way that they felt about yesterday. They both noted that they were hungry but had not wanted to sacrifice any time for eating, due to the hunger they felt for each other instead. They realized that their time alone was coming to an end, but they had traveled together to a place within each other that was not ending at that moment. The feelings that had awakened in them both were not going away.

Doug put all his clothes back on. Steve put the skirt on over his naked hips and ass. He would change into something else after he cleaned the kitchen, the living room and washed his bedding. He didn't want his mother to have any clue about what he and Doug had experienced in the house while she was away. It would make things much less awkward that way.

The couple walked to the front door. They faced each other and embraced with a deep emotional sentiment. They could both sense just how deeply their time together had impacted them both. They knew that this was not the end, but they didn't want this moment to end. They began to kiss deeply, with fervor and fondness. They stood there kissing, feeling their bodies longing to become intimate again, their crotches glued together in sexual craving. They controlled their emotions, as they knew that they would have to wait for another time to act on their desires.

"I'm going to clean the dishes and the kitchen. I have to wash the towels and the bedding. I don't want Mom to have any inkling of the wonderful time we shared together while she was away." Steve said, almost sadly. He didn't want to separate from Doug, but he knew Doug was not far away. He would see him soon, anyway. That thought gave him solace.

"We'll have to plan the next time we work out. I'm not sure if we'll be able to focus on that very well," he giggled as he released Doug from his grasp.

Doug released Steve from his arms and looked into his eyes as he leaned down and gave him a basic peck kiss on the lips. "I'll message you later today just to feel you close again. Thank you for all of your love, I can feel it deep within my heart."

With that, he walked out of the door and made his way to the side gate of his yard, to enter the house through the garage. Steve watched him leave out the door, and felt his chest expand with a deep-seated yearning to be close to him. He thought to himself that his affection for Doug had seemed to become more than he anticipated. He knew they were good, close friends. He pondered his feelings for Doug now, and how they had changed into a more soulful emotion. He closed the door and turned to look at the living room.

Doug went into his house. Everyone was still asleep. He made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and ate it with a glass of milk. His stomach grumbling. He hadn't even thought about his appetite. He had been on an emotional high with Steve and everything else had become secondary. He went to his room and changed out of his clothes. He put on a pair of shorts and sat down on his bed. His mind was replaying all of the feelings and emotions, the physical pleasures that he and Steve had explored with each other. He could feel a sentiment in his chest, and he contemplated all of the things that they had experienced; from the way that Steve had looked so feminine, pretty, and womanly; the wonderful dinner; and the wonderful erotic pleasures throughout the night. He looked at his phone to see if he had missed any messages. He hadn't looked at his phone since before going over to Steve's house yesterday. There was nothing that had more importance than the time that he had enjoyed with Steve yesterday. He noticed that he had no new messages. He put the phone down and laid his head on his pillow, thinking about Steve. He realized that the intense emotional and physical sensations that he had experienced with Steve had drained his body of energy. He fell into a deep sleep.

Steve couldn't focus on his cleaning. He kept stopping to think about Doug. He admitted to himself that his bottom felt sore, that his boihole had been stretched and pumped to the point of feeling sensitive now. He was going to have to be careful about touching himself there, of having anything making contact there for the rest of the day, or longer. He had never had to deal with this situation, even after that time that Janet had had her way with him with her dildo. He accepted that this was all part of how things would be as the lover of another man.

He had to throw out the jar candle, as it had burned all night. He replaced the candlesticks as they were before the dinner. He looked in the living room to make sure that there were no articles of clothing or any stains on the furniture that would reveal what had taken place in the house. He went into his room and put away his girl clothing. He would wash his intimate clothes with his bedding. He took a couple of armfuls of laundry to the laundry machine. He would have to complete all this before his mom got home. He started the first load and went into his room to put on a pair of loose sweatpants and a shirt. He didn't want to be found pantyless and just in a skirt in case his mom came home or if someone knocked at the door. He made himself some toast and drank some orange juice to address his hunger. He and Doug had gone non-stop since they finished their dinner yesterday. He ate the food as he stood at the breakfast bar. He was trying to avoid sitting on anything that may be too firm for now.

He tidied up his room with his mind still on Doug, as it had been since he watched him walk out of the door that morning. He kept himself busy and finished the first load of laundry. He placed the new load in and started washing it. He took his panties, blouse and stockings out; he was going to hang-dry them. He put the towels and blanket in the dryer and started it. The next load was the pillowcases and sheets, so he just had to wait for those to finish and dry before he could comfortably rest, before his mom came home. He went and laid on his side as he watched television in the living room. He didn't want to fall asleep, as he felt his body needing rest after the exertion of so much physical and emotional energy during his time with Doug. He thought even more about Doug. He had been gone for less than 2 hours and Steve already missed him, his scent, his voice, and his touch. He got his phone and sent Doug a simple text message. He hoped that he wasn't giving Doug the impression that he was becoming clingy or needy. He just felt infatuated with him and wanted to express his emotions to him.

Steve finished cleaning and washing all of the bedding and towels. He had hung his intimate clothing in his bathroom to dry. He had finished everything during the morning, and it wasn't even noon, yet. He made his bed and laid down on top of it. He felt so weary. A wave of relaxation overcame him, and he fell asleep as he lay on top of his bed.

A short time later, Doug woke up from his slumber. His mind went back to the thoughts and memories of his time with Steve in his home. He looked and saw that he had an unread message. He picked up his phone and saw that he had a message from Steve. His heart skipped in glee to see that he had received a message from him. He looked at his phone to read the message that Steve had sent him. It was just a simple icon of a heart. <3.

Doug smiled, feeling the true meaning of the message inside of him. He thought to himself: "Steve is such a sweet guy!"