Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh... Douggggg... you're gonna make me cum... you're making me want to cum... OHHHHHHH!!!!" Steve clamped his thighs against the sides of Doug's head as his body began spasming. His cocklet squirted into Doug's mouth as he erupted into orgasm, thinking about sucking cock, grunting as his small cock ejaculated over and over. "Oh, gawdddddd.... I'm squirting... I've cummed....," Steve mumbled as he experienced the sexual delight of orgasm. He sat there, motionless, for a few minutes as his body recovered from the wave of pleasure that had just crashed through him. The rush of the orgasm had been felt throughout his entire body. His whole body felt as if it was gently humming.

"Ahhhhhh, you're such a naughty boy, Doug!!! Making me squirt like that. MMMMMMM... it felt so good!" he said under his deep breaths sensuously.

Doug swallowed Steve's cum, lifting his mouth, leaving Steve's small cock fully wet from the blowjob. Steve had collapsed into the sofa, taking his thighs off of Doug's shoulders. He looked at Doug in the dim light. He wanted to melt into Doug, he was so infatuated with him. He could see that Doug's cock had become fully erect. He reached down and held it in his soft, warm hand. He heard Doug moan softly at the sensation of Steve's hand gripping his extended cock. Steve looked at Doug and smiled, giving his swollen cock shaft a few smooth strokes. "It's my turn now, naughty boy. Now, I get to milk your cock with my mouth."

He tugged on Doug to get him onto the sofa and laid him on his back. He placed himself between Doug's knees and opened them as wide as he could. He laid down on his belly with his knees bent, with his mouth over Doug's cock. They took the entire sofa. He placed his elbows on the top of the thighs, so that his hands could reach and manipulate his cock and balls. He looked up at Doug as he slowly stroked the veiny cock shaft, smiling at him seductively. He licked the head completely with a flat tongue and then blew cool air on it to tease the cockhead. "Ohhhh... that made me shiver!"

"Your big cock is like a delicious candy to my lips."

Doug had a crooked smile on his as Steve pursed his lips and kissed the very tip, sliding over the cockhead as his mouth widened, swallowing the entire cockhead in one smooth movement. "Mmmmmmmm... love how that feels!"

"Love how it tastes, Candy Man!"

Steve wrapped his thumb and two fingers around the base of the cock. He began to pump the shaft in short, smooth strokes as his mouth covered the bulbous head. His tongue slathered saliva all over the spongy head, while his mouth sucked in. He kept his mouth around the sensitive cockhead and used his hand to pleasure the veiny shaft. He would apply soft pressure around the shaft and stroke slowly, then grip it firmly and pump vigorously, all the while slurping and drooling on the bulging cockhead. He opened his mouth and teased the peehole with the tip of his tongue, making Doug moan loudly in pleasure, "Ohhhhhh... yessss.... that turns me on!"

The saliva dripped down from the cockhead. Steve wrapped his entire palm on the moisture and used it as a lube to fast stroke the length of the entire shaft, with soft pressure to stimulate the swollen cock. He could feel Doug squirming, he could see his eyes full of lust. Steve had not closed his eyes. He had kept them open to look at Doug's face. Doug would meet his eyes and Steve could see the waves of lust that would wash over him as his tongue excited the cockhead. He swallowed the cockhead again and started wetly slurping it. He used his O-ring finger grasp to start jacking the cock non-stop as his mouth focused on the swollen cockhead. Doug was panting. The blowjob was controlling his senses. Steve was taking him to that center of pleasure that would end in an eruption of cum and orgasm. Steve focused on using his hands and mouth to please Doug, to have him cum again. He wanted to please his big cock.

He leaned in lower and swallowed some shaft below the cockhead. He started bobbing his head and hand in in opposite directions at the same time. Doug released a loud moan as the sensation sent a bolt of pleasure from his cock to his head. "Ngghhhh.... I'm gonna cum... I'm about to explode... ahhhhh..." His breath was loud and fast. His hips were bucking. He wanted to push his cock all the way into Steve's throat. He wanted to feel it completely engulfed so that he could cream into it. He put his hand on Steve's head to guide the mouth and lips farther down. He wanted to feel the lips all the way down to his balls. Steve knew Doug was ready to cum. He pushed his head down, until he gagged. He tried again, relaxing. He started making loud sucking noises as he kept swallowing as much cock as he could fit into his cocksucking mouth. The cock was coated in drool. Steve started massaging the balls with one hand, while pumping the shaft at the base again. His mouth went back to focusing on the cockhead. The soft tongue all over the sensitive cockhead sent Doug over the edge. He felt his inner thighs grip the sides of Steve's chest as his own chest arched up. He started grunting with the same passion and sound as he had all afternoon as the orgasm gripped his entire body.

Steve could taste the salty ropes of sperm that started erupting into his mouth. That warm, creamy cum. He kept his lips locked around the shaft and continued pumping his hand, milking the sperm from the balls as he swallowed all that he could. He didn't want to miss swallowing a single drop of the precious fluid. He wanted to consume all of Doug's sperm. He pumped as Doug bucked up and down, his hand on Steve's head. Steve had control of Doug's entire being at this moment. He used that control with the sole intent of pleasing Doug - of pleasing his sexual cravings and desires. Feeling the sperm flooding into his mouth informed him that he was pleasing Doug, and it made him happy. The taste of cum in his mouth was associated to the pleasure of his partner, his lover, Doug.

Doug laid back as his chest elevated to catch his breath, as his head rested on the sofa cushion. Steve licked the gleaming cockhead and cleaned every last drop of cum. He then laid his head on Doug's thigh and felt the hot skin on his cheek. He caressed the strong leg muscles, enjoying the feel against his soft hands. They stayed like this as Doug recovered from his climax.

"Imagine if someone was looking through the curtains, they would have been quite surprised at what they would have seen," Steve said, laughing softly. "Let's go back to the room and lay down. We should get some rest and cuddle up for a bit."

Doug agreed in a soft voice, still expended from the blowjob. "OK, that sounds good."

Steve stood up and reached down to take Doug's hand. He guided Doug up and led him to the bedroom. Doug contentedly and compliantly followed along as Steve held his hand down the hallway. They had shared so much deep passion for each other all afternoon. He felt weary, as did Steve. They went into the bedroom and Steve ensured that the curtains to the window were closed. He went into the bathroom to rinse his mouth before bed. Doug followed and did the same. They could both taste some lingering saltiness from their naughty encounter in the living room.

They went and crawled into the bed together. They lay there, naked, side by side, facing each other. They covered themselves with the blanket. Steve inched in to be right next to Doug, so that they were looking into each other's face. They placed an arm around each other and gave each other soft kisses as they felt the sleep coming over them. "Doug, today has been such a wonderful, memorable day. Thank you for being part of it. My heart is filled with so much love for you," Steve said as his hand traced the muscles of Doug's back.

"I will never forget this day either, Steve. We've experienced so many feelings together. And, yes, it has been a wonderful day being together with you." Doug gave Steve another soft kiss and closed his eyes.

They certainly had experienced so much joy and pleasure together, but their bodies were tired. They laid their heads on the pillows and soon, they had both fallen asleep, warmly, next to one another.

--

Somewhere in the early morning hours, Steve opened his eyes. He and Doug had been asleep for many hours, but the new day had yet to dawn. The curtains showed no sunlight outside yet. He was momentarily disoriented, as he was not accustomed to waking up with someone in his bed, let alone completely naked. He very quickly recognized the situation, his heart filling with emotion, as he remembered how he and Doug had spent the entire day together, sharing passion and intimate pleasures together. His chest warmed with immense elation as he recalled the way that they had both been consumed with deeply felt emotions during their time alone in his house. His heart wanted to melt and merge into one with Doug. They had shifted their bodies overnight as they slept. Steve draped his arm back over Doug's chest and placed his warm inner thigh over Doug's upper legs. The movement woke Doug. He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Steve, his face within inches of his own.

"Good morning, lover!" Steve said demurely, "I had a wondrous dream last night that you and I had spent time in paradise together. I woke up to know that it wasn't just a dream, but reality."

Doug smiled to hear the fond words. "Good morning, sweetest flower. You are the honey of my hive."

Their affectionate words of endearment caused them both to feel that familiar rush of emotions for one another. Doug placed his thigh in between Steve's thighs, farther under the one Steve had placed on top of his. They pressed their mouths together and began to kiss with the same hunger that they had for each other when they sat on the chair after their meal. Their open mouths welcomed each other's tongues. Their arms pulled their bodies in as close as they could press them to one another. They felt an enormous craving to become one again. They could feel their now swelling cocks touching one another. The warm, cock-to-cock sensation made them start to breathe faster, as their heartbeat increased with a yearning desire.

Doug reached his hand down onto Steve's ass cheek and groped the firm butt muscles in his strong grasp. Steve reached between their bodies and clasped his soft hand around Doug's fully extended cock. Doug released a loud moan of pleasure feeling the warm hand around his now sexually aroused cock. They were both racing head-long into that wonderful world of sexual bliss.

Doug rolled over on top of Steve as their lips continued pressing together in a deep, soulful passion. He placed his hips between Steve's thighs, spreading them, positioning themselves for the wonderful experience of sexual intercourse. They both craved it to be so. They both moved in harmony to position their bodies for it.

Steve placed his arms around Doug's neck and said, "Take me lover, make me yours!" in a halting voice as his breath was now fast and shallow. He was now in need of Doug; he wanted Doug inside of him. He wanted to please Doug in every way that he could. He could feel himself spreading his thighs to open himself up and offer Doug access to his soft cumhole.

Doug was also sexually charged to become one with Steve again. He wanted to mate with him, to couple with him in sensuous, erotic sex. He wanted to plunge his cock as far into Steve as it could go and squirt his creamy juices deep within him. His sexual desire had him feeling like an untamed animal, operating on sheer instinct. His rigid cock was protruding out from his groin, feeling needful for sexual gratification. "I want to become one with you again, Steve. I want to feel my cock deep inside of you in sweet buttsex."

Steve moaned with desire to hear Doug crave to be one with him again. To be joined together in passionate intercourse. The two of them knew what they needed from each other. Without words, they smoothly moved their bodies to the position that they both knew would facilitate the anal penetration. Silently, Doug reached over and grabbed one of the fluffy pillows. Steve lifted his hips without being prompted, allowing Doug to prop his ass up into a better angle for assfucking in the missionary position. Steve watched Doug reach over to get the lubrication. They both knew that this pause was just a part of what was needed for them to both reach that wonderful state of sexual bliss that they both yearned for. Steve knew that Doug was preparing the two of them for anal sex, and he felt so aroused over it. He wanted to take Doug's hard cock into his boipussy and to feel it inside of his rectum, as a true bottom love partner.

The cool liquid that Doug rubbed on his asshole made Steve's breath deepen with desperate anticipation. He felt Doug spread the lube around the asshole and into his anus. He could see as Doug started stroking his cock with the liquid. He heard the bottle cap as it closed. With a quick wipe of his hands, Doug was back in between his thighs, ready to push in and penetrate Steve's hungry cumhole. Doug used his hand to guide the swollen cockhead in between Steve's round ass cheeks, sliding the tip until he felt the soft opening. He flexed his hips slightly to begin entering Steve's anal opening. Steve moaned softly as he felt himself about to be penetrated by the warm, hard cockhead. He was ready to be penetrated. He wanted to be penetrated. He desperately craved to feel Doug inside of him.

With a little more pressure, the anus widened enough to allow the cockhead to slip inside. Both Doug and Steve moaned in unison as the sensation of it sent a flash of ecstasy throughout both of them. Doug leaned over Steve and held himself up by his arms. Steve reached up and put his hands on Doug's shoulders. looking into the face of his precious lover. Doug looked down into Steve's face as he pushed farther in. The look of blissful lust on Steve's face filled him with a deeper desire to become one with him. He wanted to be coupled with Steve in sexual enjoyment. He slowly pumped back and forth until he penetrated Steve completely. They could hear their ragged breath as the cock filled the rectum with warm, hard meat. Doug began slow, long strokes into the soft buttpussy, relishing in delight as it wrapped the entire cock with such a wonderful, warm pressure.

"Ohhhhhh... yes, darling lover... take me completely... make me all yours... let me feel your warm body deep inside of me forever.... ooooohhhh," Steve murmured as Doug was humping smoothly back and forth. He felt himself becoming lost in a pleasant cloud of sexual bliss. He had completely surrendered himself to Doug, and that filled him with joy. Soft moans of contentedness started coming out of Steve unconsciously as he rocked his hips up to meet every downward thrust of Doug's cock. He felt as if he had never experienced anything better than this moment in his entire life. He wanted it to never end.

Doug began to feel his body heating up. The marvelous feeling that he had around his cock began to consume his entire being. He was feeling an intense, intimate pleasure that he had never felt before with anyone else. He looked at his lover, feeling his heart completely open for him. He and Steve were in the middle of sharing beautiful feelings of joy with each other, and he felt elated by it. This feeling caused him to begin pumping deeper, harder. Steve felt the intensity increasing as Doug became more intoxicated with sexual arousal. That fundamental human desire was beginning to control his movements now. He wanted to fuck Steve's ass hard and deep now. He wanted to breed his soft, sissy cumhole.

As he rolled his hips up to meet Doug's thrusts, he started to feel the hip push harder against his ass cheeks. He began to softly whimper-moan in exhilaration. Doug leaned down and kissed Steve on the mouth. Steve reached his arms around his neck and started to kiss him back with ardor. His tongue was in Doug's mouth sliding around his tongue. Their passion continued to build. They kissed with open mouths, as they were breathing so heavily. Doug wrapped his arms around Steve, and both of their hot, slick chests pressed together as one. Doug held Steve firmly and placed his head next to his, kissing and sucking on his neck with desire as he increased the tempo of his humping hips. With their chests pressed together, all of their body movements were taking places at their hips.

As he felt the passionate emotions building up inside of him, Steve wrapped his legs around Doug's waist, still holding his neck with an uncontrollable desire. Their bodies were moving as if nature had choreographed their movements. They both moved together smoothly, like the waves on the ocean. They had become as one as everything around them seemed to disappear. It was just the two of them, swirling in the heat of deep, passionate anal sex. Steve could feel his chest filling with a heartfelt fondness for Doug as his sexual energy climbed higher and higher, wanting to burst out from within him to smother Doug's entire body.

Doug could feel Steve's passion and it enhanced his own affectionate desires for him. The same choreography that nature had created for them in their sexual clutch began to control Doug's movement. He stretched his legs back directly behind him and started to pump his cock into Steve's soft cunt fully, with more intensity. "Uh... uh...uh...," Steve would moan and whimper as the robust thrusts struck his ass cheeks with a loud slap. Doug would moan in sheer pleasure as he felt waves of deep pleasure inside of him, his hips pistoning into Steve under nature's primitive control. The sounds of sex filled the bedroom.

Clap, clap, clap... Steve's ass cheeks were slapping as the sweaty hips struck them over and over, driving the cock to the back of his rectum. He was lost to everything but to that feeling in his ass and the man in his arms. He was so lost in his passion that he knew it was about to give way. His emotions had built to such heights, that the physical sensations of their lustful coupling were about to cause an eruption of passion within his soul. He closed his eyes and started grunting out guttural noises beyond his control, lost in lust. Doug was taking him. Doug was making Steve his. With a loud squeal, Steve seized up on Doug. His entire being exploded in a powerful orgasm, he had lost all senses except for the sensation of the orgasm. "Oh, gawd... ahhhhhhhh..." he cried out, his breathing was accelerated and loud. He could feel his heart thumping against Doug's chest. His hips began humping back into Doug as his little cock squirted the warm cream all over Doug's lower abdomen. He whimpered and moaned as his tiny cocklet ejaculated his sissy cream out from the tip of his cockhead. The sensation of Doug's hard cock stuffing his rectum as he fucked his round ass caused Steve to experience another anal orgasm. His second sissygasm delivered by Doug. He held onto Doug dearly. Doug felt Steve's orgasm taking over his body.

The sound of Steve whimpering in orgasm sent a powerful wave of lustful eros throughout Doug's own body. He too, felt the rush of emotions and passion that had built up explode into a powerful orgasm. He gripped Steve with all his might as he jammed his cock as far as it would go into Steve's anus. He felt his own body spasming, jerking as the sperm began flooding out of his cockhead and deep into Steve. His own grunts sounded loud in Steve's ear as Doug arched his back involuntarily to push all of his cum as deep as possible. His mind was hazy in the midst of the orgasm. "Ahhhhhh... I'm cumming... I'm cumming inside of you... ooooh.... it's so wonderful!" Doug mumbled between his quick breaths. His body seemed to be humming from the intense pleasure coursing through his body. The power of the orgasms that he was experiencing with Steve was gripping his soul. It seemed like another world that he was in during the eruption of passion from sexual climax with him. "Mmmmmmmm... you send me to the moon with pleasure."