Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve holds onto Doug's neck as he moves his hips to match the thrusts penetrating him. He's moaning loudly with desire and emotion, rejoicing that the person that he is the most attracted to is sharing such an intimate experience together with him. His body is in such a heightened state of bliss as all of the physical and emotional stimulation builds into a larger and larger pool that is ready to come down and flood him with its intensity. He is lost in sheer desire for Doug, to hold him, to kiss him, to please him completely. It all begins to overwhelm his senses. He starts moaning and places his lips on Doug's, needing to feel him in every part of his body. He starts bucking his hips as the tempo of the hip thrusts increase. "Oh, gawd... Doug... Doug!! I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cummmmm.... AHHHHHH!!" Steve starts whimpering and grunting as his tiny cock begins to erupt onto his own belly from a powerful orgasm. Doug keeps pistoning his now throbbing cock into Steve. His body starts spasming as all sound and sight disappears. He only feels one sense - the sense of sexual pleasure. He holds onto Doug with neediness, holding him closely as he feels the waves of intense pleasure rolling throughout his entire body. "Ohhhhh... Douggggggg... hold me... don't let go... I need you... you're taking me to heaven!!"

Doug feels and hears Steve's orgasm as it takes control of him. The sound of his pleas and the emotional response within himself becomes so powerful. He feels himself hurtling into the cloud of ecstasy that all of this has been building up to. He holds onto Steve with strength. He pushes the entire length, now enlarged, into Steve's boihole and then his whole body erupts in extreme delight, causing his body to freeze as the first jets of sperm start squirting into Steve's asshole, taking his mind with him into a powerful orgasm. He grunts loudly, "Nggh... ohhh... ahhhhh... I'm cumming in you... I cumming inside of you, Steve... ahhhh!!" He can barely get the words out, almost incomprehensible. He is panting for breath, his heart is pounding, he can only feel the orgasm as sperm shoots into Steve's rectum and his mind explodes in a hurricane of pleasure. His hips move involuntarily now as it becomes an animalistic response to the climax of their sexual coupling. They are both sweating together as their bodies press together in deep intimacy. They have become as one in a cloud of sexual nirvana as they both react to the orgasms that have gripped them both.

They slowly stop all movement. They're both gasping for air and their hearts are pumping so hard, that they can hear it in their ears, let alone feel it in their chests. They are both glistening in sweat from the intensity of their physical coupling. Doug is still holding Steve and laying over him. Steve still has his arms clasped around Doug's neck, and his thighs around his hips. They both begin to come back to their senses in post-orgasmic serenity. They feel light-headed, but they realize just how hot they are. Doug feels his wet cock sliding out of Steve, as Steve lowers his legs down flat, they are both exhausted. Doug slides over to the side of Steve as they both need to feel the cool air on their sweaty bodies. "Man, I'm hot!" Doug tells Steve as they look into each other's sweaty faces. Steve purses his mouth and blows cool air onto Doug's red face. They both share a giggle over it. Doug rolls over onto his back and feels his chest heave a few times.

They both look at each other directly in the eyes. Their eyes shared a deep gaze into each other's emotions at the moment. Their eyes spoke to each other as each of them shared a soft smile for one another. They close the distance between each other, and Doug places his arm under Steve's neck, feeling the sweat from his hair. Steve rolls to his side and crosses his hands over his chest and leans into the side of Doug's chest, their faces almost touching. They both feel that serene sense of calm that takes place after such an emotional sexual orgasm. They hear each other's breath as they feel their heat against each other. They tolerate the sweat and heat just to stay close to one another. They stay like this for some time, rejoicing in the afterglow that they are sharing.

"It would never have occurred to me that you and I would be here together like this, after knowing you for so many years. Janet was my first girlfriend, and you were both my best friends. It dawns on me now that you were my first boyfriend after all. The way that we were holding each other with such strong emotion filled me with so much joy." Steve tells Doug softly, feeling the tenderness of their closeness. "The fact that you were the first person to have shared my first real intimate sexual experience with me gives me such a warm feeling." Steve laid his hand over Doug's chest and placed his face into the crook of his neck and softly kissed his neck just below the ear. The kiss causes Doug to feel a strong, affectionate reaction. He places his hand over Steve's arm on his chest and both arms lie together, as he gently holds Steve closer with his other arm. Steve nudges his nose against Doug's jawline softly with caring affection. They rested together like this for some time as they chatted.

"I never thought that we would be here, either, but I have craved to be with you like this for some time now. You would make me become so sexually aroused and hard when we would be together, I wanted you. I didn't know what to make of my feelings for you, as we had grown up together and were such close friends. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, even though I realized that I wanted more than just friendship. When you texted me that your mom would be away this weekend, something inside of me told me that we were going to become intimate, beyond how we had become lately."

"I felt the same," Steve told him. "I knew that we were going to become lovers, so I prepared for it by trying to make it as special as I could for us. It's how I wanted it to be for us, special."

"It is special, very special," Doug said and moved his mouth to kiss Steve lovingly on the mouth. "We should go rinse off. We're soaked in sweat. You made us become like wild, sex-starved animals, with your sexy outfit and magnificent booty," Doug giggled.

"Me?! You're the one whose hard cock started everything off!" Steve jovially responded. They were feeling blissful and serene with one another other. "Yes, let's go rinse off. I can feel sticky spots on me, and my bottom is still feeling some pulsation from how hard you took me. You eliminated my virginity, and I can still feel it." They both smiled as they contemplated what had occurred between them in the bedroom.

They both got off of the bed and walked over to the shower in their nakedness, holding hands. They continued their lighthearted behavior as they both stepped in the shower together. They took turns holding the showerhead to direct the water over each other. They took turns soaping the other person's body with the body wash. Steve enjoyed spraying Doug's cock and making comments about how he was hooked on it. Doug, in turn, would spray Steve's ass and make comments on how it had become the center of his cock's universe. They smiled and laughed, sharing joyful kisses as they enjoyed their nudity together. Steve put his arms around Doug's neck and lifted his leg, pressing the fleshy inner thigh against Doug's hip. Doug reached down and held the thigh as his other hand reached down and gripped Steve's ass cheek. Their cocks pressed together as they kissed in this sensuous position, warm water falling down upon them both.

They continued their cheerful manner as they dried each other off. They felt like lovers. Kisses and gentle pats for each other. Steve could still feel some lingering sensitivity in his anus, from the way Doug's cock had been stuffed into it and pounded. He knew that it would be expected. Steve would grab Doug's ass cheeks and squeeze them gleefully. He enjoyed how firm they felt in his hand. He liked everything about Doug, from head to toe. Doug enjoyed feeling Steve's hands on his body, too. He would feel an erotic energy at the touch of his hands.

They toweled off and stepped back into the bedroom. Doug took Steve to the window and opened the curtains. It was still daylight and the room filled with light. Steve felt nervous about being seen by a neighbor, but that was unlikely in the backyard, but he still felt some trepidation about it. Doug held him in his arms and kissed him deeply in front of the window. Steve allowed himself to let his inhibitions go, and kissed Doug back passionately in front of the window, not worried about being seen now. In fact, he wanted people to see how close they had become. "If anyone can see us, they'll just be jealous of me," Doug said with a smile after they had parted lips.

"You're just naughty! You want people to see us naked together!" Steve giggled back.

They both went back to the bed, to lay together. They had removed the blanket from on top of the sheets, as it was still moist from their previous behavior on the bed. They laid side by side and kissed each other, trailing their hands all over one another's bodies. Steve began to caress Doug's cock as Doug caressed Steves outer thighs and ass cheeks. The warm cock in his hands felt so exciting. He ran his hands over to Doug's butt and caressed his butt cheeks. He kissed Doug and slid his hands into Doug's ass cleavage, wishing to feel his butthole, curious to explore it beyond the glancing touches of the times they had been in the shower together. Doug involuntarily clenched his cheeks in reaction to Steve's probing hand. "Let me feel you there, I am curious to explore your body and will be gentle and not hurt you." Doug relaxed his cheeks as a response to the calming words and allowed Steve to slide his finger gently over his asshole. Steve gently pressed and drew circles as he marveled of the softness of Doug's wrinkly anus, contrasting it to the strong butt muscles surrounding it. He realized that this is how soft his own asshole must feel to Doug. He gently pressed the tip of his finger up and down on the opening, causing Doug to moan is arousal, his cock slowly hardening with the anal stimulation. They were both becoming aroused, as their breathing began to deepen. They began kissing each other deeply, their tongues once again meeting in sensuous desire. Steve removed his hand from the ass crack and then began to slowly slide his hand up and down on Doug's hardening cock. "Mmmmm, it feels so warm, so big."

"Your hand feels so soft and warm on it. You make it grow and harden whenever you touch it," Doug said softly. "I love how it feels in your hands."

They could feel the sensation of sexual arousal rising up within them again. They pressed their bodies together and kissed with erotic desire for one another. They intertwined their legs as they pressed into each other. Doug bent his knee up so that his thigh was pressing up against Steve's ass cheeks. Those firm, round, plump cheeks. The sensation of the warm butt against his thigh caused his erection to swell completely full. He wanted to enter Steve again. He wanted to feel them both become as one in deep, anal intercourse. He wanted to fuck Steve's ass and feel that ass pressed up against his crotch with his hard, throbbing cock buried deep and completely into the soft, tight cumhole. They began to kiss loudly; the soft moans of desire excited them both. They would kiss with their eyes closed and half-opened, the daylight allowing them to see one another's face up close and clearly. They would inhale each other's scent and it would add to their desire to become one in deep, passionate buttsex.

Doug lifted Steve's leg and sat up to straddle the bottom thigh. His cock was now rigid. The tip was pressing the ass crack as Steve lay on his side. Steve looked up to Doug's face and could see his determination to once again penetrate him. Doug looked at Steve with lust in his eyes, as he was once again hungry to feel himself inside of Steve. Doug grabbed the pillow from before and placed it under Steve's hip, raising his ass up to line up better with his cock. He leaned down and kissed Steve as he reached over to the bottle of lube on the nightstand. Steve kissed him back, understanding Doug's desire for more intimacy. They were going to buttfuck, again. Steve surrendered himself to Doug's pleasure.

Steve bent his knee and raised it up, holding it up by grabbing his knee cap. Although he could feel Doug's hand spreading the cool liquid against his starhole, he couldn't see it. He felt him spread it all around the opening and felt as his finger penetrated him to lube the inner anal ring. He could feel a generous amount of the lube as Steve looked up at the lustful expression on his face as he prepared the puckered hole. Doug was preparing the boihole to be slippery and wet. He watched as Doug poured the liquid on his own cock and stroked it several times to cover his entire hardness, rolling his palm on the mushroom head to get it also wet and slippery. He closed the cap on the lube bottle and wiped his hands, tossing both items onto the head of the mattress. Doug looked down at Steve's face with sexual hunger. He was going to fuck Steve's ass again, and it made his heart speed with lust. Doug looked down at his cock and lined it against the soft asshole. The room was lit clearly, and he could easily see the swollen cockhead make contact against the center of the asshole. He could also feel it, as could Steve, the warm cockhead against the soft anus. He grabbed a hold of Steve's lifted thigh and held it against his chest, using it for leverage to push the cock into the small hole horizontally. They both moaned in sexual desire for the sensation that would come next, penetration. Doug moved his hips forward, slowly, to start stretching the sphincter. He looked at Steve's face. Steve had his eyes clenched in preparation for the stretching that was awaiting his small, soft asshole. He saw his face start to grimace as he pushed farther with his hips, feeling the asshole stretching inward to give way.

"Ohhhhh... slow... slow... it's too wide...," Steve groaned, reaching out to place his hand on Doug's hip bone, as the hole began to dilate wider to swallow the cockhead. There was a simultaneous gasp as the hole opened wide enough to swallow the cockhead into the rectum. Both of them felt the cockhead inside, wrapped over by the warm insides.

Doug grunted lustfully, loudly, his swollen cock inside of Steve's soft cumhole once again. It was tightly wrapped around the shaft just below the ridge of the cockhead. Steve turned his head to look up at Doug. He wanted to see Doug's facial expressions as he pushed deeper into him. He wanted Doug to see the joy on his face, too, as he surrendered his boipussy to Doug's sexual desires. Doug looked down into Steve's face with a hunger for him. His eyes displayed a yearning for Steve. They were bound as one in sexual coupling now.

"Ohhhh... I can feel your hardness inside of me again, it feels so warm... it's makes me feel wonderful," Steve crooned out looking directly at Doug.

"I can feel myself inside of your warm ass. My cock is throbbing for you, Steve. It's so wonderful to be joined inside of you like this," Doug said as he continued pushing forward, feeling more and more of the cock shaft disappearing into Steve. "Ngggghhhhh... so wonderful..."

Steve could feel his heart racing as the cock penetrated deeper. "Ahhhh... Douggggg... yes... all the way in... I need to feel you all the way inside of me. Ahhhhhhh!"

Doug pushed in, then back, slowly rocking his hips to go deeper each time. He continued the short, slow pumps until he heard Steve whimper with a moan. He had hit bottom and had fully entered him with his cock. The cockhead was pushing against the back of his rectum. He pulled back with his hips, then forward. He started humping Steve's asshole gently, smoothly as Steve moaned in sexual contentment and submission. His cock was dominating Steve's entire being, controlling his emotions from deep within him. He felt his body becoming hotter, and Steve's thigh against his chest felt hot. He held on to the thigh and humped back and forth, buttfucking Steve completely now. He slid a hand down the back of Steve's thigh and reached the rump. He squeezed the firm butt muscles, causing him to grind into his ass with more desire. Doug kept control of the lovely tempo, allowing the two of them to enjoy the sensations of the moment together. Steve could feel the warm hardness traveling back and forth, sending a tingling feeling to the tip of his tiny cock when Doug was fully inserted. Doug could feel the warm pressure wrapped around his hard cock as it slid back and forth.

Unlike earlier, when they had coupled with the wild fervor of new lovers, they were able to control their desires and emotions to focus on the wonderful feelings, both physical and emotional, that were pouring through them. They were fucking as lovers, trying to bring joy to their partner as well as relishing the feelings that they themself were experiencing.

Steve was wild with lustful exuberance. He could feel Doug deep inside of him and he was trying to control his passion. He gripped at Doug's hip to feel him as the hips moved back and forth, stuffing his entire anal canal with warm, hard cock. He was lost in the overwhelming sensation of experiencing anal sex with him again. Of being fucked in the ass by hard dick, willfully welcoming the pleasure of it all. He was meant to be fucked like this. He felt that this had always been his destiny, and Doug was helping him accept and manifest it. He moaned loudly as he accepted the fact of his sexual preference for intimacy. He accepted that he was a bottom. He welcomed it. He wanted to be the partner that would take cock into his soft boipussy.

Doug released Steve's thigh and the leg sank down to the mattress. He leaned over him and placed his hands on each side of him to keep himself up with his arms. He peered longingly into his face to see his dreamy, half-closed eyes. He pushed his hips to press his cock completely into Steve.

"That feels so incredible. I love the way it feels to have you deep inside of me. To know that it is you inside of me, Doug," Steve murmured faintly as his chest warmed with emotion.

"I love being inside of you, it fills me with so much pleasure."

"Do you enjoy fucking my pussy?"

"Yes, it's wonderful," Doug said and leaned down to kiss Steve. They shared an affectionate kiss of desire with each other. Doug's pleasure made Steve feel a sense of joy inside of his chest.

Doug slid the rigid cock out of Steve's butthole and said, "Turn over, get on your hands and knees so that we can do it doggy style. I want to buttfuck you from behind and drive my cock deep into your delicious ass."

Steve moaned hearing Doug's words, excited by the eroticism of their cravings. He imagined being in that position, to feel Doug pumping into his hole from behind in depraved, sexual pleasure, as he offers up his ass for the taking.

Doug reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube as Steve got onto his knees, his elbows on the mattress, his ass up high. He widened his knees to spread his ass and looked at Doug with a wanton expression of desire as he felt so sluttish. Doug positioned himself between his legs from behind, as Steve watched him from over his shoulder. Doug gave him a quick hand slap on the butt cheek as he looked directly at Steve. The meaty cheek slapped loudly, causing Steve to flinch and squeal.

"Ow, you naughty boy!" Steve said femininely as the butt slap enhanced his obscene desires. He could feel the cool liquid dribbling onto his exposed cumhole as Doug tipped the bottle over it. The moist feeling on his asshole fed an eagerness inside of him for more. He wanted that cock inside of him. He needed that cock inside of him again. In his state of arousal, he felt like a depraved whore who desperately needed to get fucked simply to enjoy the feel of a big cock inside of his insatiable asshole.