Stewart's Best Week Ever: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

Just as they started to relax, the waitress approach, "You kids get ice cream with that," pointing to their meals. "What kind would you like?"

"I'll take chocolate," said Stewart.

"Same here," said Emmy, who then excused herself to go to the lady's room. She wasn't gone more than a minute when she came back and dove under the table.

"Holy shit," said Stewart as Emmy started to unzip his jeans. She quickly got his cock out and slid the head and half the shaft in her mouth. Stewart smiled as the waitress returned with their ice cream. She placed it down and went on to her next customers. Stewart took a spoonful of ice cream and lowered it under the table. Emmy let go of Stewart's cock, took the ice cream off the spoon, and then reinserted his cock back in her mouth. The cold sensation of the ice cream mixed with the warmth of Emmy' mouth was overwhelming. Stewart grabbed on to the edge of the table as Emmys sucked harder and stroked him as well. He gritted his teeth to keep from yelling as his cum filled dessert filled Emmy's mouth. She swallowed it like it was nothing; never once releasing the cock that was jammed in her mouth. She sucked out of every drop of cum that Stewart had to offer, and then when the coast was clear, slipped back up into the booth and started eating her ice cream. The teens looked at each other and smiled, and then their smiled turned to laughter.

Stewart stopped laughing long enough to say, "Don't get too full, Emmy."

"Why?" she responded with a quizzical look.

"Because, when we get back in the car I'm going to fuck you."

"Waitress, check please," Emmy shouted and the two laughed hysterically again.

On their way to the car, Emmy stopped and said, "Stewart, can I ask you something? If you don't want to answer that's fine."

"Sure, go ahead and ask."

"I heard about Miss Martinez and I heard her giving you detention for my actions yesterday. Did you have something to do with how they found her?"

Stewart hesitated a moment before answering. "Yes. I'm angry at myself about that. I let her get to me. I shouldn't have been worried about her threatening to put a detention on my record unless I fucked her..."

"She tried to blackmail you?" Emmy interrupted.

Stewart nodded his head. "I should have just said go ahead. Instead, I gave in to her demands."

"Thank you."

"Huh?"

"If you hadn't given in to her it would have come out that I was the reason you got the detention. You actually protected me by doing what you did. And, I owe you another apology for being at your house after you went through all that. I'm so sorry." A tear drop fell from Emmy's right eye.

"It's ok," Stewart said as he wiped Emmy's tear away with his finger. "I have a confession to make too."

"What?"

"My parents weren't really home when I put you out the window." Emmy's mouth dropped open and she playfully smacked him in the arm.

"You brat." The two let off some steam by laughing. "I deserved it though for all the aggravation I put you through."

"Let's just forget about it."

"Only if you do me one favor."

"What's that?"

"Fuck me like you did Miss Martinez." Stewart grinned and grabbed Emmy by the hand. They got into her car and she drove behind the diner into a secluded shady area.

Stewart said, "Get naked except for your shoes." Emmy gave Stewart an odd look, but complied with his request. Stewart got out of the car and said "Come with me." Emmy stepped out of the driver's side and joined Stewart at the back of the car.

"Bend over and put your hands on the trunk." Emmy made a lustful smile and again complied with Stewart's wishes. She stuck her gorgeous ass in the air, exposing her wet pussy. Stewart stepped up and inserted his massive erection inside of her. He then grabbed her hips and slowly thrust back and forth until he got a rhythm going.

"Hold on tight." Emmy grabbed on to the car trunk as best she could as Stewart increased his speed and started ramming his cock into Emmy's incredibly tight pussy. Her sex grabbed his cock like a vice with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, yes. Slamm.....that......c.c...c...cock," Emmy sputtered out. Stewart started fucking her as hard as he possibly could. "I'm cummmmming," Emmy screamed. Stewart started breathing heavily as he got close to his own orgasm. "Cum all over me...shoot it all over me," Emmy implored. The request sent Stewart over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Stewart bellowed as he pulled his cock out and released heavy streams of cum, one after another all over Emmy's ass and back. Just when he thought he was done, two or three more healthy blasts of semen landed on her soft skin. He finally collapsed down on top of her; his cum sticking to both of them.

"Holy shit, Stewart. Holy shit," Emmy said through her heavy breathing.

"Yeah," was all Stewart could manage to utter. The two stayed in that position for five minutes until they got a SoCal surprise...Rain! It started pouring out of nowhere, but instead of panicking the two danced and cleaned the fluids off their bodies. They finally got into the car soaking wet.

"Now what?" Emmy asked.

"Turn on the heater?" The two laughed again and curled together for warmth.

~~~

That night at dinner, Stewart's Mom asked, "How was school today?"

"More than I could have ever imagined," said Stewart. "More than I could ever have imagined."

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers
12