Stimulating Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A visible flush creeped onto her cheeks. "I'm flattered."

Evan nodded just as they were interrupted by their waiter. They ordered several plates of appetizers and some wine to go along, before turning their attention back to each other.

"You know," Olivia began, "I never thought I would be out on a date with such a handsome, young man."

"Me neither. That is, with such a sexy and gorgeous woman."

"Oh, Evan," she giggled. "Even if I'm your mom?"

He looked deep into her eyes. "I can't help if my mom is the most beautiful woman I know."

"Whoa!" she breathed out, raising her eyebrows. "Okay, I'll give you some brownie points for that."

Their drinks and appetisers came out and they busied tasting everything.

"This is quite tasty," murmured Olivia, elegantly forking some cheese. "This place must be expensive."

"Don't worry about it. I was only joking. It's my treat."

"Relax, honey. Your father is paying."

"Uh, mom. I'd rather he not, you know?"

"Oh!" her fork froze midway to her mouth. "Yes. I see. Okay, suit yourself."

They ate and drank quietly for some moments. The mood seemingly ruined by the mention of Evan's father.

"By the way," Evan broke the silence. "I took tomorrow off from work, so that I can see you off."

"Aww! You didn't have to take time off for me."

"You're worth it, mom."

She seemed to melt at his words. "Oh, Evan. That's so sweet."

He smiled at her and nodded encouragingly. "So, what do you want to do after this?"

"Hmm." She seemed to consider a few options. "How about we go to a bar again?

"To be honest," replied Evan. "I would rather just be with you, one-on-one."

"Is that so?" She gave him a wicked smile. "In that case, we better head back to your place right after this."

They called for more drinks and placed their order for the main courses.

"You know, I was quite surprised," Olivia spoke after the waiter had left, "that you requested I wear this dress. I thought you were embarrassed to be seen with me in it."

Evan shrugged. "I guess, it's starting to grow on me. It fits you well." He scanned over her front, blatantly checking her out. His brows suddenly furrowed as he noticed something off. "Are you," he faltered for a moment, "not wearing a bra?"

She threw him a bashful glance. "That's not the only thing I'm not wearing."

"Huh?" Evan looked puzzled.

She dropped her eyes, indicating under the table.

"Oh!" Evan's eyes went wide with comprehension.

"What is it, dear? Is mommy making you uncomfortable?"

"No. I'm just," he searched for the right word, "surprised." He exhaled deeply, shifting in his seat. His eyes still big, he craned his head and started looking around the restaurant. "Where is that damn waiter? We should get our food to go."

Olivia waived a finger in the air. "Patience, Evan," she said, in a mentor-like tone. "Know how to conceal your enthusiasm."

He looked at her, pondering her words. "Yes," he agreed. "You're right." He seemed to relax for the moment, though his eyes kept flicking between her chest and the edge of the table beneath them.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Don't believe me? It'd be a shame if someone dropped a fork and had to get under the table to look for it."

He considered her proposal for a moment. "No." He shook his head. "Too many people around."

"Evan, Evan," Olivia sighed. "Still the same old self."

He tried to collect himself. "Just wait till we get home," he said resolutely. "I'll show you."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, will you?"

Their food came out a moment later, abruptly ending their exchange.

Evan thanked the waiter and got started on his food. He tried to keep his mind off of his mom, but his thoughts kept coming back to what she had said. "Is she really going commando under that dress?" He felt his cock stirring. "What if someone else notices? It's pretty evident we are mother and son. That would be inappropriate! Maybe I should drop my fork and find out. Uh, but what if someone sees?" In the end, he was too worried about being caught by someone that he decided the risk wasn't worth the reward.

They made small talk, avoiding further racy topics. After they finished eating, Evan paid the bill and ordered a cab back to his apartment.

"Thanks for that lovely dinner," said Olivia, when they returned to the apartment. She walked into the kitchen and turned to face her son. She clasped her hands in front of her and fixed him with a daring look. "What now?"

"I promised that I'd show you," replied Evan with a frenzied glint in his eyes. He walked right up to her, grasping her by the shoulders, and forcibly turned her around.

"Oh, my!" she exclaimed.

Dropping his hands, he grabbed the bottom of her skirt and yanked it up.

"Evan! What are you..." She stumbled forward, catching herself against the counter.

He dropped to his knees and pulled her dress up, hiking it up past her hips. Indeed, she wore nothing underneath. Wasting no time, he grabbed her ass and spread it apart, causing her to bend over further. Her exposed asshole contracted as if winking at him. Below it, her exposed pussy quivered vulnerably.

"Honey! What's gotten into you?" Olivia asked over her shoulder.

He threw her a crazed glance, before burying his face between her asscheeks.

"My god!" Olivia gasped. "Slow down, dear!"

It was too late, Evan's lust was in full swing. He pushed her buttocks further apart, jamming his face further in, and began running his tongue from her crack down to her slit.

Spreading her legs and arching her ass up, Olivia seemed to have completely given in to him. "Oh, Evan," she whimpered. "My darling."

He ate his mother's ass, finding its flavor strangely addicting. He lapped at her pussy, dipping his tongue into her hole, savoring its velvety taste. His chin was sticky with her juices, his breathing labored from lack of oxygen. He was forced to tear himself away, taking quick, ragged breaths. His cock was so hard, it threatened to break through his pants. He stood up and unzipped. Fishing out his anxious manhood, he swiftly directed it between her legs.

Olivia reached back with both of her hands and spread her ass to allow him better access. "Ah!" she gasped, the moment he slipped inside of her salivating cunt.

He began thrusting his hips at her rapidly, dipping his cock in and out of her pussy. His hands reached around and yanked down the front of her dress, releasing her unconstrained tits. Putting a hand on each hefty breast, he began squeezing and fondling their mass while pounding his mother from behind.

"Yes, my love!" she cried, throwing her head back. "Yes!"

Evan was so aroused, he knew he wouldn't last long. He pulled out, all of a sudden, fighting back an onset of premature orgasm.

"Ah!" Olivia breathed out, trying to catch her breath. "Wow!"

He twisted her around and picked her up.

"Evan!" she clucked, astounded. "My goodness!"

He plopped her down on the kitchen counter and spread her legs wide apart. Her already enlarged from arousal lips were splayed to the sides, exposing her pink insides. Stepping up closer, Evan snatched up his cock and shoved it back inside.

"Fuck!" Olivia inhaled sharply, as he resumed thrusting in and out of her. Biting her lip, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it down to her breast. He clamped over her hardened nipple and began gnawing on it, causing her to squirm and squeal in pleasure. "Yes, baby!" she cried out. "Give it to me!"

Shlick, shlick, shlick -- his cock sloshed inside of her sopping cunt, as the soft flesh of her tits filled his mouth. The potent smell of their sex filled the air, her ecstatic cries disturbing the peace. Evan felt himself on the verge again and, instead of stopping, he sped up. Within seconds, he was climaxing, shooting off deep inside of his mother. His legs threatened to give out and he clung to her while thrusting until he discharged every last drop into her.

When his cock finally stopped spewing, he peeled himself away, slipping his cock out of her inseminated cunt. Right away, his cum began leaking out of her gaping pussy. Thick, milky rivulets slowly dripped out, stretching in long, viscous strings.

They both watched in silence as Evan's seed emptied out of her. As the last of it splashed down to the floor, Evan lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"Wow, Evan," she spoke, exhaling. "You just keep on surprising me."

He smirked wearily at her and took her by the hand. With his help, she climbed down from the counter, careful not to step into the spreading puddle. He led her toward the bed, her dress bunched up around her waist, her heavy breasts swaying on her chest.

Embracing, they fell on the bed together, enjoying each other's warmth. They lay like that for some time. But as the passions cooled off, Olivia became restless.

"I think I need a shower," she said. "I feel all icky."

"You feel nice and soft," said Evan dreamily.

Gently, she untangled herself from his embrace and sat up. "Such a romantic, Evan," she quipped. "But I really need to wash off." She put a hand between her legs, wiping herself there. "By the way, you can join me if you want." She stood up and, with some effort, pulled her dress down past her hips.

Evan opened his eyes and looked at her. "That's a great idea." He tried pushing himself up, but found himself still weak from exertion. Completely naked but smiling, his mother offered him an outstretched hand. He took it and she helped him up.

"Your penis is sticking out of your pants," she pointed out.

Evan looked down as if he didn't know what she was talking about.

She was already unbuttoning his shirt. "Do I have to do everything for you?" she buzzed. "How did you ever survive without me?" She took off his shirt then pulled down his pants and underwear.

"Well, come on!" She led the way to the bathroom, swinging her luscious ass side-to-side.

Evan followed on her heels, his spent cock hanging useless between his legs.

Olivia walked into the shower stall and turned on the water. She waited for Evan to get in, before closing the glass door.

"Want me to wash you?" she asked, letting him get in front of her.

"Umm," Evan muttered in hesitation.

"It will be just like you were little when I gave you baths!"

"Uh," he groaned. "I'm not sure I want to be reminded of that right now."

"Why not?" She raised both of her eyebrows. "Oh, is it because you see me differently now?" She grabbed the soap and lathered her hands. "Come here!"

Evan's shoulders slumped in submission, as his mother began soaping up his back.

"Never thought I'd be doing this to you again," she sighed. "At least not when you're naked."

Indeed, Evan felt like he was a little boy again, instantly transported into the past. He recollected one of the times when she bathed him, forcing him to wash his hair. He hated washing his hair back then, but she always had a warm and convincing way of persuading him.

Olivia finished lathering his back and her hands moved lower.

"Hey!" Evan flinched as something slipped into his butt crack.

"Oh, hush!" she rebuffed, rubbing his ass with soap. "You're not allowed to complain right now."

Grimacing, he endured, even when her fingers began rubbing his asshole.

"Now, turn around," she instructed.

As soon as he did, she began washing his front -- first chest, then abs. She was very thorough, her expression concentrated and matter-of-fact. She grunted softly from the effort, her magnificent breasts shaking and wobbling along.

Watching her wash him, made Evan strangely sentimental for some reason. Here was his mother, the woman he knew all his life, the woman who raised and nurtured him. That same loving face, the same smiling eyes, the same soft, caring hands. He realized in that moment that she was the dearest person to him and that he loved her more than anything. In that moment, he wanted to wrap his arms around her, bury his face in her motherly breasts, and tell her how much he loved her. Instead, he stood, as if paralyzed, watching her tend to him.

She stopped washing his front, oblivious to his thoughts, and rinsed off her hands. "Okay." She threw a business-like glance down at his flaccid manhood. "Now, down there."

Evan saw her soap up her hands and reach for his dangling member. She began washing it gently, but also thoroughly, first cleaning his balls before moving on to his cock. She tugged lightly on it, her soapy fingers slipping along its shriveled length. She pulled back his foreskin and cleaned his glans, making sure to get the hard-to-reach areas.

To his surprise, and perhaps due to his sentiments, his cock began to wake up. It twitched and began filling out, under his mother's touch.

"Oh, dear!" she exclaimed, theatrically. "Evan!" She looked up at him, an expression of seeming shock on her face. "Popping a woody in front of your mom? How dare you?"

Evan blinked rapidly, feeling perplexed for a second.

"I can't believe this," she said, shaking her head. "This is not appropriate."

Oddly enough, Evan's cock flexed to full attention, only inches away from her.

Olivia reached out and grabbed his cock firmly. "What are we going to do about this, Evan?" Her tone was strict. "Huh?"

Evan had no words.

"Am I going to have to punish you for this?" she demanded. "Have nothing to say for yourself, eh? That's because you know you're guilty!" With her hand still on his cock, she began stroking it lightly. "Well, I'm going to teach you a lesson, once and for all, for getting an erection like that in front of me."

She stopped stroking him and, turning off the water, pulled him by his boner out of the shower stall.

"What are we going to do about this?" She rattled his cock ungently. "Huh?"

Evan was sure she was acting, but it seemed so real that he began to question himself.

"I know what I'm going to do!" she said decisively. "I'm going to make sure you remember this mishap for the rest of your life." She let go of him and walked over to the toilet. Closing the lid, she sat down on it and crossed her legs. "Come here."

Dropping his gaze, Evan shuffled over to her, his cock level with her face.

"Look at me," she commanded. "I said, look at me, Evan."

Evan raised his eyes. He saw the swells of her tits, crowned with her thick nipples, and the long, black pubic strip jutting out between her legs.

"Eyes up here, mister!"

He looked up to meet her eyes.

She fixed him with a disciplinary gaze. "I want you to watch this. I want you to remember how it feels when your mother punishes you for such unacceptable behavior. Do I make myself clear?"

He nodded.

"Good." She dropped her eyes and looked at his hard cock. "My, my. Look how hard you are. You should be ashamed of yourself!" She grasped it around its base and pointed its tip straight at her. "I can't believe I have to do this," she sighed dramatically and brought her head closer. Slowly parting her lips, she slipped his cock inside her mouth. She held him steady inside, rolling her eyes up to glare at him.

"Nhmm mmmhmm ghmm dhm," she tried speaking.

Even only shrugged.

She slipped him back out. "See what you're forcing me to do?" She shook her head, and almost casually took his cock back into her mouth. As if with reluctance, she began sucking on him lazily, her wet mouth bathing him in saliva.

Evan stood, looking down, his arms hanging listless at his sides. His mother's mouth was firmly fastened on his cock, forming a tight vacuum around his shaft. He could feel her tongue flicking at the underside of his shaft from time to time. Slowly, she moved her head back and forth, sliding her lips along his erection.

A minute, or so, later, she popped him out of her mouth. "Well?" She looked up at him, frowning. "Had enough of this embarrassment?"

He only stared back at her, unblinking.

"I can't believe this!" she exclaimed. "You look like you're enjoying this! You little perv!" She placed a hand on his thigh and firmly pushed him away. "Arlight," she said, standing up. "We're going to do this another way. Come with me."

Evan did as told, following his mother out of the bathroom.

"Lay down!" she ordered, pointing at the bed. "On your back."

Evan lay down, bed sheets clinging to his damp body. He saw his mother climb up on the bed and stand towering above him. She placed her hands on her hips and glowered down at him for a long moment. He stared back, his eyes flicking between her pussy, tits and face.

"Can't believe I'm going to have to do this," she finally sighed and put one leg over him. "But I see no other way to teach you a lesson."

Facing him, she began to squat down, lowering her ass, causing her labia to open up.

"I said, eyes up here!" she snapped, almost all too believable. "This isn't supposed to be something for you to enjoy."

Evan obeyed, looking back up, where she caught his eyes and held them with a sharp, steady glare.

As she lowered herself, her thighs strained and she had to put one hand on Evan's abdomen for balance. Her ass now hovered just above his cock, just shy of touching it. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Okay," she seemed to address herself. "You can do this, Olivia."

Her free hand snaked between her legs and grasped Evan's rigid manhood. She yanked on it, forcing it to point up, and brought her ass down. She cursed softly, missing the mark the first time and poking herself in the pillowy flesh of her buttocks. Shifting her weight, she tried again, her asshole making contact with the head of his cock this time. She exhaled deeply again to relax her body and pressed her ass harder downward. His glistening tip seemed to compress before it began to slip into her tense asshole.

"Oof!" Olivia let out, as she took about half of him inside her ass. She put both of her hands on her thighs, balancing on just her thighs and his cock. Breathing out slowly, she began rocking her ass up and down, her stretched asshole skidding along his shaft, taking him deeper with each downthrust. "Oof!" she kept repeating, as he slid further and further in.

Evan watched his mother silently, as she squatted over him, her bent knees spread wide apart. Her puffy outer mounds were spread open, her inner labia fluttering as she rode him. Her tits hung heavily, shuddering from every plunge, hard nipples wobbling in different directions. Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth parted. She kept the pace steady, working hard to keep her balance while ingesting his cock.

"Ngh!" she groaned as her ass slammed all the way down unto him. Her thighs gave out and she was forced to take a much-needed break, her ass entirely impaled. Her hand sprang forward and found her clit. She began stroking it rapidly, her brightly painted nails adding some color amid her pale and fleshy folds. Suddenly, as though she remembered herself, her hand froze, her eyes snapping open.

"Oh, my!" she gasped, as if surprised. "I seem to have forgotten myself." She frowned down and flexed her thighs again, raising her ass up. "This is to be your punishment. I will do this until you realize your mistake. You better think long and hard about what you've done!"

She set her jaw and resumed riding him. "I want you to watch me do it, Evan. Watch your mother disgrace herself at your expense." Her hand returned to her snatch and resumed playing with it. " What? What is that look for? You're not enjoying this, are you? You better not be?"

Her thighs pumped rapidly, her fingers moved faster and faster. "Uh, god!" She grit her teeth. "You better be burning up with shame." She bounced her ass off of his thighs, using them like a springboard. "Oh, no!" she yelped suddenly. "This can't be. No, no, no! Not this." Her hand was a blur, jiggling her labia furiously. "Holy shit!" she bellowed, throwing her head back. Her ass collapsed atop him again, right as her eyes rolled back and her body began to shake. A quick, powerful spray of clear liquid shot out from between her labia, splashing down on Evan's abdomen. Another squirt followed, no less powerful than the first. She shuddered several times, her hand repeatedly stroking her spewing cunt.

1...456789