Stolen Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Ashley's story...
2.8k words
4.48
2.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I almost fell off the stool I was sitting on. Before I could say anything the waitress was standing there and asking if we wanted another drink. Ashley's eyes were locked onto mine as she said "Yes, and keep them coming." The waitress looked at me and I nodded.

I sat there in silence for a moment wondering what I should say, if anything. She kept looking at me, never breaking eye contact. Knowing that the rule seemed to be 'whoever blinks first loses' I kept looking at her and moved my hand over to hers. I took her hand and brought it up to my lips and kissed it. She breathed deep. Then I took her thumb into my mouth and gently sucked it inside, swirling my tongue around it. I watched as her eyes closed and a deep heavy, lustful sigh escaped her mouth. She had blinked.

Ashley pulled her hand away from my mouth and said "You have got to stop that."

I just smiled and took another pull from my drink, knowing I had won.

"Ashley, let me tell you something and please let me finish before you say anything."

Ashley just looked at me with anticipation, nodding her head.

"I have to admit that what you just said to me has me torn. On one hand, I want to be your friend and counsel you to work things out with Jeff if you can. On the other hand...I say 'Screw Jeff' and I want you for myself.

You are a beautiful, caring and sexy as hell woman that I think deserves better. Don't get me wrong I am your friend and I want you to be happy....but truth is...Ive wanted you for a long time." I stopped talking to gauge her reaction.

Her look wasn't of disgust but of desire I could see.

The drinks were brought and Ashley threw hers back draining it. "Keep them coming" she said and the waitress gave me a wink as she walked away.

The liquor was definitely having its effect on Ashley. She started looking at me, giggling and touching my arm. I knew one of us needed to maintain composure so I slowed my roll and decided to let her cut loose. I think she needed the release and was willing to play chaperone, beside I was wondering where this all might lead.

"You know, I've always been a 'good girl'. I've always done what everyone expected out of me. I didn't get into any trouble, I maintained my purity throughout high school...I mean the only thing I ever did was give my boyfriend a hand job when he couldn't take it anymore. I stayed a virgin until our wedding...can you believe that?"

I just smiled and nodded my head letting her vent. Ashley was evolving in front of my very eyes.

"Oh, sure I wanted to screw and I've even wanted to screw around at times....but I am not a whore and for him to just throw me away to those goons...

I'm done with him! I mean it! I have already seen an attorney, but I don't just want a divorce. I want to make him suffer."

Ashley was letting her anger out now and on her way to getting drunk. Her voice was getting louder, people were starting to glance our way and she had just drained her drink again.

"Yeah, I get it sweetheart" I said as I took her hand that was on my arm and interlaced my fingers into hers. I wanted to deescalate her ire for the moment and get her to thinking about something else without amping her up any more than she already was. Ashley looked at our hands and her mood shifted back to the passion I had seen earlier.

"Listen" I said, "we can put our heads together and come up with a deserving reward for his actions. You deserve to feel safe and secure as I said earlier and I am willing to help you out with whatever you need."

Ashley leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt her foot gently slide up my calve as she softly sighed. I could smell her perfume and the essence of her womanly scent.

"I knew I could trust you"

I looked down into her soft doe-like eyes. Her head tilted up and I leaned in pressing my lips against hers. Our lips parted and I gently slipped my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues danced and teased along each other. My hand slipped behind her head and held her while my other arm slipped off the table and around her waist pulling her closer. A deep and soft moan escaped her throat as we kissed. Our lips parted slightly and I gently sucked her bottom lip between mine, then I snaked my tongue back into her mouth once again. I could feel her body soften and slowly give away to my kiss as her weight shifted against me.

"Wow!!" She said when we broke the kiss. "Oh my God!! I can't remember when the last time I was kissed like that...that was even better than I had imagined."

Her face was flushed and she was breathing quick and labored. She sat back and I slipped my hand between her thighs underneath the table. Ashley parted her legs and I slipped my hand further up to where it rested just below her crotch. I could feel the heat pouring out from her cunt. I stopped there because I still wasn't sure where the line was.

Ashley took another pull of her drink and said "Let's get out of here."

I waived the waitress over and paid the bill. Ashley and I walked out and down the street towards the parking garage. She was a little unsteady so I held her close. I allowed my hand to hug her waist, as she did mine as well. We walked through the crowds and were soon on the street the garage was on. We went into the stairwell and I pulled her to me and we kissed, hard and passionately. My hands roamed all over the ass I had thought so often about. My hand slipped over her skirt but between her cheeks. I could feel heat boiling from her nether regions.

My other hand went up to her hair line and I grabbed a handful pulling her head back so her face was angled up exposing her throat and neck. Ashley gasped as I planted kisses from her mouth, down her neck to her shoulders then back up towards her ears. My tongue flicked and teased her earlobes as she moaned and gasped, breathing deeply and hard.

I pushed her against the wall pressing my leg between her thighs. My erection was hard and she pressed her thigh against it in response.

"I want you...I want to feel you inside me..." she gasped.

"Ashley, are you sure? What about Jeff?"

"Fuck Jeff...he wants me to fuck other men? Well I'm just being the obedient wife."

My lips found her mouth once again and my tongue was probing into the recesses of her throat. Her tongue was giving me back as much as I was giving hers. Holding her thigh against the wall with mine, I leaned back enough to slip my hand beneath her jacket and cupped her breast. I could feel the hardness of her nipple with my fingers and softly rolled it between them. Another moan elicited from her throat.

I played with her breast and nipple, first squeezing and kneading the breast, then pulling on her nipple. Gently at first, then harder.

"Oh fuck!" Ashley said when I broke our kiss.

I stepped back and held her at arm's length, our fingers entwined. She looked incredible, her eyes smoldering and ripe for the taking. I smiled wordlessly and lead her up the stairs to where my SUV was parked. Once we got there, I opened the passenger door for her and motioned for her to get in.

"I'm not letting you drive, you've had too much to drink. We can either go to my house or I can take you home...it is your choice. Wherever we go and whatever you decide, you are in control and don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Ashley leaned over towards me and we kissed once more. I had to help her get seated as my SUV has a suspension lift on it for off road. She slipped getting in as her heels got no traction on the step bar beneath the door. She sat on the seat and turned around with her legs facing me. Her skirt had ridden up exposing most of her thighs and I could see her cream colored thong between them. There was a noticeable and very wet stain on the crotch.

She saw me looking and made no attempt to cover up or adjust her skirt.

I picked up her left leg and removed her black high heel shoe. I gently kissed her ankle and placed her foot on the armrest of the open door. This had the effect of spreading her thighs a little further apart, lifting the skirt and exposing her sodden crotch even more. I kissed my way up the inside of her leg until my nose was pressed against her thong.

I inhaled deeply, savoring the essence of her puss. Ashley moaned softly and leaned back against the center console. I lifted her right leg placed her shoe covered foot against the inside wall of the door frame and then traced little kisses as I had done her left leg. Once I got to her crotch, the inside of her legs were slick with her wetness. I licked and tasted the sweetness of her nectar.

Ashley had her eyes closed and was steady moaning in pleasure. I placed my hand on her mons and felt the heat it was cooking off. I ran my thumb up and down her silk covered slit feeling her lips part as I pressed the fabric into the gash. She was sodden and ready for me.

I hooked my finger into them and pulled them aside exposing her womanhood to my gaze and the night air. "You are beautiful Ashley" was all I said as I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her cunt...her howl filled the night.

I pressed my tongue deep as I could inside her warm folds. A deep throaty moan filled the cab of my vehicle as she arched her back and pressed her hips against my face. Fluid ran steadily over my lips, down my chin and onto the seat I had her lying on. I rolled and moved my tongue from side to side inside her cavity causing her to moan continually. Part of me wanted to rail her but I wanted this to last for as long as it could, and I wanted to savor this experience.

I slipped my hand into my pocket, flicked the blade of the knife I carried open, and cut her panties away. I slipped both the knife and panties into my pocket, a trophy I would keep. I looked at her exposed sex and leaned into her once again.

I lapped at her cunt, teasing her lips, slowly sucking first the right one and then the left. I glanced up and saw that her eyes were tightly shut and her hands were gripping the seat and the dashboard. I placed my mouth fully over her opening and sucked hard, drawing her juices into my mouth. I know that I must've sucked at least three mouthfuls of her sweetness, drinking her juices.

I withdrew my head and took a deep long look at her cunt. She had a full bush that matched the color of her hair. Her pink inner lips were puckered and extended past her swollen outer lips, glistening with wetness. I took my free hand and softly stroked her thick bush and allowed her locks to run between my fingers several times, gently pulling the strands, thus pulling and elongating her lips away from her mons. I then slipped my middle finger inside slowly twisting it so I could find the sweet spot just behind her pubic bone. My fingers found it and I gently stroked and pressed it causing her back to arch again along with another howl. I was surprised at how tight she was and how her vaginal wall gripped my finger.

I took a quick glance around our surroundings to make sure no one was approaching. Satisfied that were totally alone, I slipped my other hand to the top of her lips and gently pulled them toward the top of her mons causing her lips to stretch up and apart exposing her swollen clit to my gaze. It was deep pink, almost red, in color and seemed to be getting harder and swelling as I looked on. I gently blew a breath of air on it and her hips thrust forward toward my face.

I leaned in and lightly brushed my tongue across it sending a shiver through her body. Ashley let go of the grip she had on the vehicle and grabbed my head pulling my mouth hard against her cunt. My tongue lapped and stroked her clit as my finger rubbed and pressed against her G-spot. Her hips thrust against me and she ground hard against my face. Moaning louder and thrusting harder until soon she let out a scream I was afraid would draw someone's attention. Her body shook as an orgasm tore through her body. The more she bucked against my face the harder I rubbed her clit and G-spot until her whole body went rigid and another passionate scream that was the loudest yet filled the night air.

Ashley's body was out of her control and now under mine. I licked and rubbed, first fast and hard and then soft and gentle driving her to another orgasm. She flooded me with her juices and I lapped and sucked as much of her creamy cum and fluids as I could. I soon sensed that her body was reaching sensory overload so I slowed down my assault on her sex and slowly withdrew my finger, giving her clit a last lick which caused her to spasm one last time.

I leaned back to admire the handy work I had performed. Ashley's body slumped down into the seat and she softly moaned. I released the grip on her cunt and allowed her lips to fall back to their natural position softly stroking her cunt with my thumb. I watched as her breathing slowly returned to normal and soon her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me with a look of total satisfaction and exhaustion.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Oh my God, where did you learn to do that? I have never been eaten out like that before...I can't move. I feel like all of the life and energy has been sucked out of me."

I laughed and wiped the remnants of her ecstasy off my face and chin with my shirt sleeve. I heard a motorized cart coming up the ramp and figured that someone had called security to go check out the screams. I knew we had better move, so I pulled her upright and pushed her legs back into the cab. Just before I shut the door, I grabbed her head and gave her a long soulful kiss, letting her taste herself on my lips.

I got into the driver's side as two security guards in a golf cart drove up.

"Excuse me sir" the driver said "did you hear someone scream a few minutes ago?"

"Actually I did, but we just got here and are about to leave....it sounded like it came from one of the upper levels. It is hard to tell because of how everything echoes in here. I was going to report it on the way out."

They both looked at each other and then the one talking said "Okay, are you guys alright?"

"Yes, we are fine. You guys might want to check upstairs though."

The guard nodded and hit the gas to investigate the upper levels. I got into the SUV and Ashley was laughing hysterically.

"Oh my God! They heard me?"

"The whole world heard you" I laughed as well while pulling out of the parking slot and heading down the ramp towards the exit. I pulled onto the road and headed home. Ashley just sat there with her head turned watching me.

"Where to?" I asked when we stopped at the first traffic light.

"Home" she said "yours."