When Worlds Collide

Story Info
Julia is led into a world of infidelity and partner swapping.
42.4k words
4.39
8.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

"Oh Julia."

I grinned at his elongated call. The devil twinkled in his eyes and I could see the tent his cock was making under the bed cover. I didn't really see Andy as long term husband material, but short term he did have something I needed. A cock that could make me cum.

"Something you want?" I teased.

"Your pussy."

I acted disgusted.

"I'm a good girl."

Well that was bullshit. He laughed at me. Then my eyes were drawn away from his smirking as the bed cover was thrown to one side and his cock bounced free.

"Are you sure? Lady Godivas horse would say otherwise."

Now I burst out laughing

"What?"

"Lady Godivas horse." He repeated, pulling on his monster with slow determined strokes.

"Because when you're naked you love riding it."

I took a few steps closer where I could watch his crown appear and vanish under his slowly moving fingers. It was already wet with a slick leakage. Cocks were ugly things. All ridges and veins. And then there was that crinkled bag at the root. But they held a fascination for me. Well, Andy's did. And in its own way, I suppose it was quite pretty. For an ugly thing.

"Do I now." He could work for it if he wanted me.

"Stop messing and show me your tits and pussy."

"You're so crude sometimes."

"Okay.

"Would you mind awfully showing me your mammary glands and your lady business m'lady."

Now I laughed.

"For fuck sake. I think I prefer crude."

I unbuttoned my blouse letting it tease him a view of my tits held up in their bra cups.

"Let me see you wank."

"What? No."

He instantly took his hand away from his cock.

I climbed onto the bed and peeled the blouse away. Now he could see my pink flesh in just my bra. Pinky pale mounds with faint freckles fading away over the top halves. They squeezed up in their hammocks threatening to spill over the top of the garment as I leaned forward. I let my hair down and rearranged the naturally red strands so that they hung over my shoulders.

"Show me. Or Lady Godiva will make you stable the horse."

There was something about watching him wank himself that made me hot. Not too much. I didn't want him shooting his load to often before I was ready. But I did love the sight of his face contorting and seeing the taut muscles in his arm as he pumped himself with intent.

"Fuck it Julia. You're always asking me to do this."

"I know. I like it."

He wasn't happy but he started to do as I asked. Slowly at first. Drawing his hand up the full length of his shaft, then back down again. My eyes widened and I knew I was grinning. I reached up and unclipped my bra so he could feast his eyes on my unrestrained tits.

"Some encouragement for you."

They were a good size, firm smooth mounds that gave only a little bounce when I was fucking. Neat, centred, puffy pink nipples topped them perfectly. Just the sight sent Andy wild.

"See what I let you look at when you play nice." I teased.

His thrusts became faster as his eyes locked onto them. I could see the concentration etched on his face. And I could smell his cock. A hot musk that invaded my nostrils and made my pussy burn.

I waited, enjoying the display. I heard the change in his breathing that betrayed how close he was.

"Okay. Enough." Andy declared.

He stopped and waited for me to give in. Fair enough. He'd made the effort and now his cock throbbed and danced before me. I had to have it. I leant over and put my lips around it. It jumped at my touch.

"Aw. Fuck. Yes."

I slid his meat deep into my mouth then back again until I just sucked on his crown, tickling the very tip with my tongue. All the while my eyes remained locked on his. I stroked his legs, running my fingers up his inner thighs as he spread them for me. Enjoying the smoothness of his waxed body. I found his ball bag and squeezed it, making his cock jerk all the more. Alive in my mouth.

Andy squirmed, his slender limbs flaying about as only his need dominated his thoughts.

"Fucking hell. You should be a professional."

Up and down his shaft with slow determined strokes. His eyes watched unblinking.

I broke free just for a moment to feed my hungry lungs with air. Gasping, spittle dribbled from my mouth covering my chin and dripped to my tits.

Then I was on him again, my hand riding on my own spit as it followed my lips.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

His voice shuddered and I feared he'd cum. That was the last thing I wanted just at this moment so I let his cock fall free and gasped for more air.

"Horsey looks ready for a gallop." I giggled with the false innocence of a child.

"Saddle up girl."

Climbing off the bed I turned away from him to undo my denims. I made a show of pulling them down over my arse along with the panties. Then keeping my legs straight I bent forward to pull the garments down to my knees.

"Fuck me. What a view."

I was grinning, knowing that my smooth vulva centred with what appeared a perfectly straight paper cut was clearly displayed for his pleasure.

"Premium meat. You sure you're good enough for it?"

"I own that premium meat. You couldn't do without me."

I pulled the clothing away from my feet and turned back to Andy. I approached slowly to drive his cock wilder still as I fingered at my pussy enticingly.

"This premium meat isn't owned by anyone. You have to earn it."

I put my knees on the bed and sort of walked my way up until I was over his groin.

"Now make sure you keep this pole hard for me."

I took his sticky meat in my fingers and guided it towards my hole.

"Fuck."

Andy was loosing it. He was desperate to answer the burn in his nob.

"Oh yeah."

His cock filled me, stretching my pliable pussy to accommodate it. So hard and hot. I still I could feel it's little involuntary spasms.

"Uhh."

I rocked back and forth delighting in the sensations of my tunnel gripping him with minuscule ridges of nectar coated velvet riding over his crown and along his rock hard shaft.

"Oh fuck." I gasped as my belly churned in excitement.

Tiny tremors invaded my thighs as Andy slid his palms along them and up onto my belly. Warm hands that made my stomach flutter.

He stretched out, thrusting his cock up like a tower that I began to ride with increasing vigour. His hands cupped my tits, just lightly. Enough to restrict their bounce while letting my pert nipples rub against his palms.

"Mmmm." It felt lovely.

"Do it Julia. Fucking do it."

I was. I straightened up and let my arms hang loosely as I drove my movements from my thighs. Up and down, ignoring the ache in my muscles as I concentrated on the rising heat in my pussy.

"God." I muttered.

This was my favourite. A wild pounding from behind was a close second, but there was something particularly delightful about closing my eyes and just bouncing on his cock with my tits held until I was lost in a sensuous fog.

"Fucking lovely."

Sweat beaded on my forehead and dripped down my face. I kept my eyes shut, concentrating only on the fucking. My mind blanked, nothing but the heat and pressure mattered. An enforced sensory deprivation that let me feel only the sex. I swayed as though just his shaft held me upright. It felt almost spiritual. My God I loved hard cock and I was riding as though my life depended on it.

"Fuck."

It was like being hit by a train when it came.

"Oh god I'm cuming. I'm so fucking cuming.

"Uhh. Oh God."

A release of pressure that almost made me pee. A mesh of tingling excitement that rushed over my skin, tingling and warm. A jolt of delirium fired up my spine straight into some primeval part of my brain.

"Fuck. Yes. Yes yes.

Uhhh"

Andy pulled me forward as my moment eased, forcing me to support myself on my arms either side of him. Tits hung and brushed over his chest.

His hands gripped my arse, lifting it higher up his shaft and he began thrusting his hips into me. I trembled at his final attack on my hole. Now I got to stare at his face as he lost control. The funny little screwing up of his eyes, the loose hanging of his jaw. His cum face was hilarious and cute. I loved that I was responsible.

"Uhh."

I grunted as warm seed filled me. Again, then again, until he slowed and stopped, as exhausted as I was.

"Fuck." He muttered.

I fell to his side on my back and let my chest heave great lungfuls of air. I was wet in my own sweat and Andy's cum leaked out onto the tops of my thighs. My fingers instinctively went to my pussy, sliding about in the creamy mess that covered it.

Sex was a messy, dirty affair, especially good sex, but my god it was fantastic. I could feel a high for hours after a hard energetic fucking like this.

"Christ Andy. I swear if we ever split up I'm gonna cut that cock off, have it stuffed and keep it as a dildo."

"Best we never split up. I'm kinda attached to it."

"I know. I've seen you wank."

"Shut up about wanking will you."

I sniggered.

"I bet you don't have a problem with it when I'm on."

"That's different. A man's gotta empty his sack."

"Yeah. But you should let me watch. I love seeing you do it."

"Yeah. I know. But some things should be private."

"Spoil sport."

It was true. I did enjoy watching. Andy certainly didn't enjoy performing with an audience but when he was desperate I could usually entice him to do anything. I loved seeing his cum shooting from his cock. I'm sure he'd rather it was shooting in my mouth if he couldn't have my pussy, and of course I did that as well. But every now and then I just wanted to watch. It wasn't as if I didn't frig myself off while he watched me at times. That could be fun to. And I didn't make a fuss about doing it. Being watched just made me hornier. There was something exciting about having eyes on me at my most exposed moment.

"Right. I gotta take a bath. Work in an hour."

I bounced off the bed and took a look out of the window. We were on the top floor of a three storey building. I didn't care about my nakedness up here. It would take some luck for someone to see me even when I stood so close to the window. Being seen was about as unlikely as Jesus's return but there was a tiny risk. The sense of daring gave me a thrill.

"Mary's off out."

I saw my neighbour from the floor below walking down to the pavement. She had her little'n with her in the pushchair. I didn't know her well. Just someone I passed the time of day with if we happened to bump into each other.

"I wonder where Ryan's dad is?"

"Thought you were having a bath. Not spying for MI5."

"I am. I just like to check what's going on."

I watched her walking away wondering how she was still single with those slender legs and tight butt.

"Going now."

"Good. I wanna watch TV."

"Then get outa my bed. It's in the other room." I said poking my tongue out as I walked past to the bathroom.

"And make it before you go. I don't wanna be coming home to a messy bed in the morning."

"Yeah, yeah yeah."

He would. He was good like that. For all his complaining I could get him to do pretty much anything I wanted.

I turned the taps on and stepped under the fine spray reflecting on how Andy would make an excellent husband. But would it be to me? I loved him to bits and he satisfied me in every way possible, but he was my first and only boyfriend. What if there was more?

Curiosity was a powerful force.

Two

As I turned the key to lock my old Fiesta I looked up to see Angela near silently pulling up beside me in the supermarket carpark.

Around us the shoppers were thinning out towards the end of the evening. We'd be open for a couple of hours more until midnight but customers were always sparse in that time. For that I was grateful. I hated being distracted while I was working. Where's this? Where's that? Or just standing in the way.

"Here we are again." I said as she climbed out.

I envied her new EV. So quiet and shiny. I didn't envy the monthly payment she'd committed herself to for the next three years though. I couldn't afford that. But then I didn't live at home and had real bills to pay.

The lights flashed to an accompanying beep as she brushed a finger over the sensor in the handle. Smart.

"Hi.

Guess what Julia. I've got some news for you." She grinned.

"You got a newbie tonight. Steve told me while you were off he was going to buddy him up with you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Great. Just what I need when I'm knackered."

"You've just had two nights off."

She nudged me as we started walking to the shop.

"You been naughty with Andy again before work?"

"Shush." I coloured up.

"You have to take the opportunities you have when you're like ships that pass in the night most days."

"I'm just jealous. It's been months since I got any."

Angela was a sweet cuddly thing with doe eyes and big tits. Curvy, but not overweight. Getting it really wasn't a problem if she wanted to. There were at least three guys in our team that'd happily sort her out right now if she wasn't so fussy.

"And I'm jealous you get to buddy the new guy. I saw him on his interview. He's a hottie."

I brightened up.

"Really?"

It wasn't that I was looking for anyone. I had Andy. My thoughts of curiosity were for a distance future. Not now. But there was no harm in taking the opportunity for a little harmless flirting.

"Yeah. A bit old but hot all the same.

I noticed the shelves looked as though they'd been stripped by a Viking raiding party as we walked along the main aisle towards the staff area. That meant a busy night ahead.

"How old?"

"Fifty."

Disappointment hit me like a brick.

"Oh come on. Fifty? That's not hot. Christ. My dad's only forty eight."

"Yeah well your dad isn't as hot as this guy. Sorry but this chap is a fit fifty. And you know what they say about older guys right?"

"Yeah. They can't get it up and they fall asleep on top of you."

"No. That's my ex, and he was only twenty four."Angela smirked.

"Well I'm happy with Andy. He gives me all I need. But I can put a good word in for you if he's single."

"Don't care if he isn't."

"Angela." I exclaimed.

"What. You never been with a married man?"

"No.

You know Andy is my one and only."

"Boring."

"Well I'm happy to be boring."

Angela stopped dead with a sudden realisation written across her face.

"I need to top up my phone before Customer Services closes."

"Yeah. Don't wanna miss all those married men calling you."

Angela turned and headed back towards the entrance with her middle finger held high at me.

"I'll catch you later."

I let her go and carried on through the shop to the staff areas.

The new guy was actually okay. Not the usual waster that we seemed to get for a few weeks before they disappeared back to the benefits office.

"A fit fifty" Angela had said

She was right. He still had all his hair and a toned body. And although clearly a lot older than my twenty years he didn't truly look fifty. Obviously he was still way to old for me, even if I had been in the market. But he was okay otherwise. Friendly, confident. I found him easy to talk to which was good having been paired up to show him the ropes. Nothing worse than someone who couldn't string two words into a coherent sentence.

Not that there was a lot to it. We were shelf fillers in the overnight crew. One of those massive superstores with the mezzanine level for clothing and electrical goods.

Our area was grocery, the bulk of the ground floor. I usually got cereal to fill which was easy compared to some aisles. Big display ready boxes, light to lift onto the higher shelves and easy to stack away the overs onto cages for storing in the warehouse.

I wouldn't have wanted Drinks, too heavy. Or worse, Frozen. Going in the cold room out the back at minus twenty degrees could freeze my tits off in under a minute.

"So that's all there is to it really." I ended my quick explanation of the task.

"Straightforward.

It'll just take me a bit to figure out where everything goes."

I noticed how softly he spoke. Confident and self assured, yet with a gentleness it was difficult to ignore.

"Oh that's not so hard.

I pointed down the aisle. Children's, adult, muesli rabbit food shit for the beardie weirdies, porridge...

Look at the box and you'll already know which one or two mods it's gonna be on.

Same in any aisle. You can narrow it down into sub sections. But yeah, if you're on the same aisle every night then you sort of know where everything goes by instinct.

Until they move it."

Simon looked up and down before deciding it was time to start.

"Okay.

Let's do it then."

"Just one final thing. Cereals are fairly obvious to look at. But if you're unsure if you have the right location just check the barcode against the label. Can't find it, throw it to one side. You'll come across it eventually. Too many people waste time staring at the shelves and can't see the wood for the trees."

I pointed at a trolley stacked high with muesli and porridge boxes.

"You wanna start with that cage."

"No prob."

He turned to pick up his first box and I was suddenly struck by his physique. Angela had been right. He was fit. Certainly not some pot bellied middle aged old fart. He was more than twice my age, a year or so older than my dad. But for just a moment I felt that rush of excitement you get when you really want to fuck someone. It wasn't just his looks, it was the way he spoke. Soft. Well pronounced. More like the Store Manager than a Filler.

It was only momentary and of course I knew it'd never happen.

I turned to my own work and started quickly. With two of us it would only take half a night and then we'd probably have to do Biscuits. That was normally Angela's aisle but for some reason she'd been sent upstairs to help on Clothing. Someone had rung in sick I guessed and now her aisle stood across the way, unmanned like a tunnel beckoning to me.

The new fella worked quickly. I considered myself fast compared to most but in Simon I found I had competition. And I could certainly be competitive. I didn't like being beaten.

He was chatty as well. And quite funny. Several times he had me laughing at some quip at the expense of a cereal name that he turned into an innuendo. I don't think I'd look at something prominently listing chunky nuts the same after tonight.

By first tea break I was quite comfortable with Simon. He had that way about him that made people feel trusting.

I usually sat with Angela but she had different break times tonight so I stayed with Simon.

"Shall we sit in the corner?" I suggested.

"We won't get disturbed there."

The canteen was in the staff areas at the back of the shop. In the day it was busy with food being served. Overnight there were an lot less people and we made do with vending machines.

For a few minutes we chatted about how he was finding the work. Again it struck me that he was a little out of place. It seemed to me that he belonged in an office. A bank manager or solicitor even.

You do get all types working in supermarkets. Misplaced ex managers, or professionals who just want an easy job to top up other income. Only a fool made the mistake of assuming shelf fillers were all numpties who couldn't get a proper job.

I propped my head on my hands and looked into his eyes. There was a deep intelligence there. He just didn't belong. He had a story I was certain.

"What? You want to ask me something. I can tell."

Perceptive as well.

"You don't look like the typical shelf stacker."

He smiled.

"I don't suppose I am."

Damn. He wasn't expanding. He was going to make me ask.

"So what did you do before?"

He looked at me for a moment, then smiled.

"I owned my own small IT company. Sold it late last year. I'm not boasting but I don't really need the money. And I certainly don't need all the travelling I was doing. What I do need is to get out and meet people.