Stories of a Deaf Girl

Story Info
A deaf girls first MFM.
1k words
4.05
4.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first MFM.

As we entered the room I realized that one of my fantasies was about to come true..

James my husband had set up my first mfm. Our new friend Paul meet us in the room. I was so nervous, and didn't know what to expect. James walked up to me and started to kiss me. He stepped back and removed my top and bra. Paul got his first look at my breast. Perky 36B with stand out nipples. James to him to go ahead and remove his clothes but leave on his boxers. He then reached down and undid my pants sliding them down. As I stepped out of them I noticed Paul was checking out my thong.

As he walked over to me I could see he was rock hard under his shorts. We started to kiss. I felt his hands start to massage my breast. Playing with my nipples. I reached down and stroked him through his shorts. I looked to see James was already naked and watching us. He came up behind me and removed my panties. As I stepped out of them Paul looked down to see my shaved pussy in front of him.

I couldn't take it anymore and got on my knees. I removed Pauls boxers and unveiled his 8" rock hard cock. I opened my mouth and took him in. I slid his cock all the way in. I could feel it in my throat. As I started to suck him as I stroked James's 7" cock. When Paul pulled his cock out of my mouth James inserted his. It was amazing to be sucking 2 cocks at the sametime. I could taste the precum on both on them. The taste made me wet.

After awhile Paul said he needed to taste me and we moved to the bed. I laid down on back and Paul worked his way down my body until his tongue flicked my clit. As Paul worked my pussy with his tongue James put his cock back in my mouth. His hands were playing with my tits. The sensation of Paul's tongue on pussy James's cock in my mouth, his hands on my tits sent me over the top and I started to cum. As I moaned Paul licked me faster.

After I was done James told me to get on my knees. Paul laid down in front of me. I instantly started to suck his cock. James got behind me and started to lick my pussy. His tongue moved up and he started to lick my ass. Pushing his tongue in and out of my ass, I loved it. I had Paul's cock deep in my mouth. James's tongue in my ass. I could feel it start to build and before I knew it I was cumming again.

James got on his knees behind me, I could feel the head of his cock easily penetrate my wet pussy, I held Paul's cock in my mouth as James slide inside me. His hands grabbed my hips as he started to thrust himself into me. I was getting spitroasted for the first time and I was loving it. It was an amazing feeling and I started to cum again.

As I finished James pulled out and Paul took his place. He placed his cock at the opening of my dripping wet pussy and slowly pushed himself in. I was so wet he easily slide in. Another man was inside me and my husband was watching. As he started to fuck me James asked how it felt. but before I could answer he shoved his cock in my mouth. I could taste myself on him. It was amazing!

Paul was slowly building up speed as he fucked me from behind and I could tell I was going to cum yet again. As another orgasm ripped through my body Paul shoved it in deep and held tight.

He pulled out and they told me to lay on my back. James got on top and started to pound my wet pussy, Then he stopped and Paul took his place. Pounding my pussy. The took turns pounding me until I would cum then they would switch and the other would take his turn.

James put me back on my knees, He put some lube on my ass and I knew was about to happen, He slide his cock into my ass and start to pump in and out of my ass faster and faster. Paul said he was dying to fuck my ass so James pulled out and Paul took his place. He's 8" felt amazing in my ass.

James had laid down on the bed next to me as Paul pulled out of my ass. I climbed on top of him and slide his cock inside my pussy. As I rode him he played with my tits. I was cumming yet again when Paul got behind me. I leaned forward. He struggle a bit as he tried to put his cock in my ass. I leaned forward a little more to help him. Then I felt it....the most amazing feeling I had ever felt. Paul was sliding into my ass and James was still in my pussy. I came instantly. Paul started to fuck my ass and James was fucking my pussy. Getting DPd was by far the greatest sexual feeling I had ever felt. Paul would pull out and James would push in. and back and forth. I was cumming so hard and so fast I lost count. Just then James let out a grunt and shot a huge load deep inside my pussy. I guess the feeling was to much for Paul as he pushed all the way in my ass I could feel him shooting a huge load in my ass.

As we all laid on the bed exhausted from the experience. I could feel the cum running out of my holes. I took my hand and played with the mix of cum running out of my ass and pussy. I get a good amount on my fingers and sucked it off. The taste was amazing.