Stories of a Deaf Girl FFM

Story Info
A deaf girls FFM.
1k words
3.96
3.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7offun
7offun
3 Followers

My friend Becky was out for a visit. We had been talking for a while about having her join us for a little fun. We had a whole weekend planned, and James had no idea what was about to happen.

I picked her up from the airport and we set out plan into action. We made a couple of stops on the way back to my house.

1st stop was at the local adult toy store. We browsed around and settled on a 18" double ended dildo. stop number 2 was to get so alcohol. As we returned back at my house James was laying in the couch watching a game. I told him we were going upstairs to get Becky settled in her room for the weekend. and by her room I ment our room.

We got everything ready for our first night. I told Becky I was going to jump in the shower and get cleaned up for our night of play. I was in the shower when all of a sudden the shower curtain opened and Becky was standing there naked and asked if she could join me. As she entered I could see her 36d tits were perfect looking, I also noticed she had a perfect little landing strip of pubic hair above her clit. She looked at my wet body. She was looking at my 34c tits, and my clean shaved pussy. I grabbed my loofah soaped it up and started to wash her body. I took my time while cleaning her tits and special care to clean her pussy. I could feel she was already a little wet. After she rinsed off and I was all clean we moved out to the bed

We started kissing slowly i felt her hands start to massage my breast. It was an amazing feeling. I reached out and cupped her breast with my hands, They were amazing. nice and firm like mine. perky and amazing. I laid her down and started to move my way down her body. I took my time licking and sucking her nipples. kissing down her stomach. Until I reached her little furry spot. I looked up at her. She was anticipating my next move. I used my fingers to spread her open and licked her clit. She tasted amazing. As I was eating her pussy I didn't notice that James had walked in. He was standing there watching the show. Becky got my attention and showed me James was standing there. We both said surprise. I went back to licking her pussy. I could see becky had motioned for James to take his clothes off and join us.

He took everything off and walked over to the bed. Becky was staring at his 7" thick cock as he got closer. He bend down and took her nipple in his mouth, I could tell she was going to cum soon. Her head leaned back and she started to quiver. I stuck my tongue as far inside her pussy as I could push it. As her orgasm ripped through her body she was bucking on my face. she looked down at me and said it was my turn. I laid down and she took her place between my legs. When she started to lick me James put is cock in my face, As he did I took him in my mouth. The feeling of my best friend working my pussy with her tongue. and James cock in my mouth it wasn't long before I was cumming hard.

When Becky got up James leaned in and gave her a big kiss. Tasting my juice on her lips. We said I was James's turn, and we laid him down on the bed. I had his cock in my hand and told Becky to start sucking it. As she took him in her mouth and slowly worked her way down his shaft I could see he was enjoying it. We took turns sucking his cock. making sure to get him all the way inside our throats. Becky looked at me and smiled. She got up on top of James and I positioned his cock at the wet opening. I helped her get it stared then watched as my husbands cock slowly slide inside my best friends pussy.

When she was all the way down she looked back at me. I said do it. she started to ride his cock. I straddled his face so he could eat my pussy. There was my husband licking my pussy and getting ridden by my friend. I leaned in and my and Becky kissed. I could feel I was cum on James face, I looked and Becky was cumming hard on his cock. When we finished we switched spots. I was riding James and Becky was riding his face. After we both came again. James made us lay down on our backs. He easily slid inside Becky and started to fuck her hard.

After She had cum hard he pulled out and slid into me. He was pounding my pussy good an orgasm ripped through my body. James smiled and asked if he could cum now. We both said yes! As he slided back into Becky I got up and started kissing her playing with her tits. I could feel James was really pounding her good. I knew he wouldn't last much longer, I told him give it to her, Fill her up with your cum. He pounded her, the moment she started to cum James stopped and shot a huge load deep inside her pussy.

I could see she enjoyed the feeling of all that cum getting shot inside her. I smiled at them both. James pulled out and I took his cock in my mouth to clean him off. After I was done cleaning him off I looked down and I could see his cum was running our of Becky's pussy and down her ass. I got down between her legs and started to clean all his cum off her pussy, The taste was amazing. I cleaned off her ass and her pussy, When I got up she sat up and gave me a big kiss,

We all looked at each other laughed. As we crawled into bed together for the night I couldn't help to think about what the rest of the weekend will bring...

7offun
7offun
3 Followers