Stranded Sunsets

Story Info
As the sun went down, so did she.
979 words
3.72
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun went down, so did she. It became our evening routine, her and I, alone on the island. The sun caught her long hair over her breasts as she took me into her mouth, everything glistening gold in the light. Our skin was glowing with the day's sweat as she knelt in front of me in the sand. I sat back and made myself at home.

Oh, those lips! She tightened them around the head of my cock, sucking and nibbling on the tip until she tasted precum. With noises of delight, she nestled into her role. She loved sucking my dick with her ass in the air, swaying to the sound of the waves. Long languid licks from her tongue played in time on my shaft; fully hypnotising me. I closed my eyes and smiled. Another fine end to another fine day in paradise.

Without warning, she gulped my length down. It shocked my system and I gripped fistfuls of her hair; willing myself not to cum too soon as I held her in place. Her tongue got to work on my balls, licking away at them while I felt my cock slide deeper down her throat. I cried out like an animal devoured as she squirted her first orgasm into the setting sun.

Being stranded was the best thing that ever happened to us. Nymphomaniacs on a tropical beach with everything we could possibly want at our doorstep. What can I say? I'm a lucky man.

Her hands moved up towards me, and I relaxed my hold on her as she thumbed my chest. She knew just how to touch me to make me rock hard. She'd go on this way for a while, building me up until I couldn't stand it.

She worked my shaft with a determined look, pumping it with her mouth as she pinched my nipples. Her head bobbed up and down as my dick disappeared and reappeared. I tensed under the constant stimulation, and she stopped for a moment, only to ask "are you ready for the main event?" I knew that look in her eye, and nodded with anticipation.

She went slow at first, testing the parameters of my dick. I felt it swell and fill her with each lunge of her head. Oh, it was too much! She tried to reach my balls again, but I had grown. Her tonsils blocked her precious throat from taking in my full form, and the tightness was unbearable!

Slowly forcing more and more of me into her was only just endurable. I could handle her groans of frustration when she wanted to fit all of me in but couldn't. I could even handle it when she anchored herself deeper into the sand to angle her throat.

But then she started to speed up. Lord how she started to speed up! Like a raging beast, she consumed me. Caught within her motions, I lost myself.

I couldn't help it. I grabbed her by the back of her head and face fucked her hard and fast. Her ass bounced and shook as I ploughed into her, tits deep in the sand. Like a good girl she pinched hard on my nipples and refused to let go. A second stream of cum erupted from her pussy and onto the beach as she screamed in ecstasy. Muffled of course by my erection.

I stopped just before I lost full control. Breathing heavy, I collapsed backwards. A giggle tickled my cock and I held my breath. Not yet. I didn't want to cum just yet.

I was heavily lubricated by this point, and she knew it. Using both hands, she tightened her grip around my length and began pumping heavily. With a wicked smile she swallowed my balls and sucked on each one lovingly. They tightened and she moaned.

"I want your cum for dinner, it tastes so good! I'm craving it right now! I want to swallow every last drop and then I want more!" She began lapping at my frenulum again and I felt the first wave of heat overwhelming me.

She pumped faster and harder, hands blurring as she opened her mouth to take in my seed. "Come on baby, I know you want to give it to me. Don't hold back now! Let me see your cum face." Her tits bounced in the setting glow; our bodies shaking and sweating from the rapture of the moment.

Not Yet!

Her cheeks were flushed as she begged me. "Come on baby, you're about to make me cum again! Please let me suck out every last drop from you, just like this!" She suctioned her lips around my cock and pumped furiously into her mouth, waiting for her treat.

Her body pulsated and her final orgasm shook her like an earthquake; and the tremors passing through her added to my stimulation. I knew I was about to cum hard.

It was going to happen too soon. It always did. I felt the heat rise within me and every hair on my body stand up. I began to twitch; to lose control of myself. I was going to fall into the orgasm any moment, and it took every ounce of strength I had to prolong the pleasure.

With a primal cry, I came.

I poured down her throat in hot streams of cum. Still, she was relentless. Milking ever last drop from me as promised, her sucking was insistent until I shuddered and groaned. It was too much and not enough. I begged her to stop but wished she wouldn't. Finally exhausted, she lay beside me in the sand and fell into a deep sleep, fully satisfied. I caught my breath.

In the distance, the sail of a boat breached the horizon through the last rays. Wouldn't you know it? That's the third one this week.