Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rae didn't immediately answer, Josh added, "Just for a few minutes. I need to let some anger out and you look really fucking pretty. Taking it out on your face should do the trick."

Her heart was really pounding now. She had just psyched herself out with thoughts of Josh's potential to harm her, so the timing of his question couldn't have been worse.

"Uhm.." she said as she considered his half request, half demand. "A few minutes.. seems like a lot, n-no?"

It wasn't exactly new territory. Josh had slapped her before, but that was once or twice in the midst of sex or a rough throatfuck. Those were okay. She liked those. Especially when she was high off the drug of lust.

But this.. this sounded like he just wanted to abuse her.

Rae began to speak, but she found that her throat had become dry and she coughed. "Uhm, I could just give you a blowjob.. if you want? You could fuck my throat, maybe? As hard as you want! Treat me like a sex toy. You won't have to hold back at all! You love doing that--"

Josh shook his head. "No, no-- I'm saving my load for Lily tonight. That bitch's womb is going to get flooded with a gallon of my nut. Come onnn, I just want to hurt you a little. Don't be a fucking cunt."

Rae did her best to not show her hesitation, but Josh could read her like a book.

"Ugh, why are you being a bitch about it?" he asked.

Rae was grateful that he was at least asking about her concerns. As unlikely as it was, perhaps he did care about her.

"It's just.. uhh, you sounded really angry.. from the thing with Lily! And you should be, of course. She shouldn't have stopped you from fucking her. I wouldn't have stopped you.. if i was in her place. I would've let you rail me! She's.. uhm-- a huge bitch for not letting you do that, but I'm.. I'm just.. scared that you're taking that out on me," she said timidly. "Even though I didn't do anything wrong.. heh."

A small wave of relief washed over her as she finally built up the courage to verbalize her worries.

That relief, however, was short lived.

"The fuck? Of course I'm going to take it out on you," Josh replied immediately with an irritated expression. "That's the whole fucking point, you moron. How else am I going to let my anger out? Listen, I know you're a fucking girl and it takes you longer to comprehend basic things, but this bullshit is really disappointing, and all it's doing is getting me more angry."

Rae's anxiety shot back up. It seemed that all she was doing was digging herself a bigger hole. He was clearly not in an understanding mood.

"I-- uh.. I'm sorry! Please! I'm just scared.. my face! I'm so small compared to you and you're the strongest guy I've ever seen! You could really hurt me!" she pleaded.

"That's the fucking point. I want to hurt you!" Josh shouted back at her condescendingly.

Rae briefly considered another attempt to persuade him, but she knew it would be useless.

Accepting her fate, she sighed deeply and asked, "Will you.. promise not to go overboard?"

Josh looked at her with resentment. It was one thing for Lily to reject him, but now Rae, who was his first conquest and who he believed to be thoroughly broken in, was also being defiant? Not on his fucking watch.

He could see the panic in her eyes. It was a sexy look on her, but there was also a small glimmer of hope. Hope that he wouldn't be too harsh on her.

Josh's intent was to destroy that hope.

"Do you trust me, Rae?" he asked her.

Rae thought for a second. As reckless and abusive as Josh was towards her, he wasn't a liar. Sure, he was manipulative and got off on taking advantage of her and her friends, but he was still a stand-up guy in her brainwashed head.

"Yes, of course I do. I trust you with my life," Rae replied. "Literally, I trust you to let me breathe every time you facefuck me. Which.. you almost never do. But that's different!"

"Yeah, yeah, it's different. So you trust me still. Do you love me, too?" Josh asked.

That one didn't require any thought from Rae. "Absolutely! I love you more than I've ever loved anyone!"

In a desperate attempt to convince Josh of her love, she looked around and saw the hamper of clothes she was folding. "Look, I was doing your laundry before you walked in. Just because I missed you so much. I thought about you all day! I even gushed about you in my journal. Like, it is not normal to be obsessed about someone like I am with you. Really, you have no idea how excited I was when you walked into my room. I really, truly have never felt love for someone like I do with you," she said eagerly.

Josh maintained his stern expression. "Jesus fuck, a simple yes or no would have been fine. Whatever, so.. when I tell you I won't go overboard, you should trust me enough to let me slap the shit out of you."

Rae nodded in agreement. That much was fair.

"And then, when I break that promise, which is very likely, you should love me enough to forgive me," Josh said.

That part didn't quite connect in Rae's head. The gears in her head were not turning like they should.

She was juggling between rationalizing the impending abuse and finding ways to dissuade him, but Josh's most recent line of reasoning was.. seemingly blatant manipulation.

Josh, however, was sick of her hesitation. "Fuck this. I won't hurt you unless you want me to, and you clearly don't," he said as he began turning to leave.

There it was. Her out.

All Rae had to do was stay quiet, and she would be free. Unharmed. Safe. She could make it up to him later.. when he wasn't so angry. He'd understand. She would be extra loving and submissive as an apology.

But something in Rae sparked a need to respond. Whether it was her unconditional love or her instinct to please him or her relentless need for his attention regardless of what that attention entailed, she wasn't sure, but it forced her to speak.

"Okay, okay! Hey!" she started to say, causing Josh to turn back towards her. "I'm sorry. I was being a bitch. I'll.. I'll let you slap me, okay? You can-- uhm.. hurt me.. and use me to let your anger out, but.. maybe we should have a safe word? I think that would--"

Before Rae got a chance to finish, Josh took a step forward, reeled his hand back high in the air, and delivered a heavy-handed slap to her right cheek. The force was enough to knock her off of the bed and down to the ground. A witness would admit under oath that she had been airborne for half of a second.

But there were no witnesses to be found. There was only Valkyrae, Josh, and his anger.

He quickly grabbed her from one of her ponytails and harshly pulled her backwards up off the floor so she was sitting on her knees. He kept his grip on her hair as he walked around and looked at her fearful expression.

"You talk way too fucking much," was all he said before slapping the beautiful girl again. This time, his hold on her ponytail kept her in place.

It was the only thing that kept her in place. Rae herself was in too much shock to resist or remain upright. The first slap was more powerful than she ever expected it to be. Surely, the rest wouldn't be the same, would they?

Two equally brutal slaps later is when she finally began to resist. Rae tried to cover her face, but Josh simply choked her and shook her head back and forth until she gave him access to her cheeks. She then received the hardest slap yet.

"Stupid fucking bitch.." Josh barked out at her. He repeated this over and over as he administered his abuse.

"Mhh, uh! Uhh! Fuck!" was all Rae could say. She grunted and groaned with each slap.

Resisting only made him more upset, so she stopped that dumb behavior pretty quickly. She still tried bracing for his slaps as well as she could, which helped diminish their impact.

The problem was that he wasn't stopping. His facial abuse became merciless. He would slap her with his palm on her right cheek and then immediately follow that up with a backhanded slap on her left cheek. All within the same second. The time between impacts would be even faster, but he made sure to take enough time to wind up for each blow.

"Thank.. you.. for.. trusting.. me, you stupid fuck," Josh said, slapping Rae's pretty face with each pause. "Fuck, this is too good, haha."

Rae felt helpless and Josh's cruel laughter made it worse. She had to fight her instinct to protect herself and keep her arms at her side just to avoid upsetting her abuser. It was mental torture for her, but at least one of them was receiving pleasure from the experience.

And It wouldn't last forever. Josh would surely tire out soon and they'd go back to go things were.

"You.. look.. so.. fucking.. dumb.. haha," Josh grunted out.

Three minutes of nonstop, vicious face smacking came and went, but it felt like an eternity for Rae. She found herself scouring her memory for what he was saying earlier.

How long did he mention this would last? A few minutes? Hasn't that already passed?

These thoughts came and went in sporadic intervals. It was impossible to maintain any train of thought with his fierce hand constantly rattling her head and, in turn, her brain.

"Fuck, my hand kind of stings," Josh said, shaking it near his torso as if that would remove the pain. Rae found it incredible that he was the one complaining about pain, but she wasn't about to voice that thought. He'd probably kill her.

No, he wouldn't do that. He cares about me. Sure, he's slapping the fuck out of me, but he's just letting some anger out. This is fine. This is okay.

The brief pause was the most mercy he had shown her in the past five minutes.

Alas, he quickly resumed his aggressive slapping. "You have no fucking idea.. how fun this is, haha."

Rae scrunched up her face and did her best to take his painful strikes. She was starting to take pride in how well she was doing. A lesser girl would have tapped out by now.

Not that that would change anything. Rae was sure that if she lost consciousness, he would continue his anger-fueled tirade on her helpless face.

Or maybe he would stop. Maybe he likes seeing me in pain, and that's why he keeps going. If I try to be as emotionless as possible, maybe he'll stop? But then.. he wouldn't get any pleasure from this. No, no.. that's no good.

"Hang in there, bitch. A few more minutes and I'll give you a break," Josh spat out at her in between slaps.

A few more minutes?! Did I hear him right? No, no.. I'm dumb.. from all the slapping. He didn't say that. I'll be slapped stupid if he keeps going that long. Or.. is that what he wants?

Rae began to resist again two minutes later. She had seemingly met her utmost capacity for pain, and this attempt to protect herself was about pure survival.

But Josh quickly choked any opposition she had out of her. Valkyrae was spent. She was still conscious, but she no longer reacted to his blows.

A minute later, Josh stopped his abuse and let Rae slump to the floor. Her hands did not stop her fall.

Josh stretched out his fingers and looked his hands over. Strength. Power.

And a girl willing to take it all crumbled on the floor in front of him. He felt fantastic, and it was safe to say that most of his anger was gone.

Rae began to move as she propped herself up with her hands. She immediately reached for her face and delicately touched her tender cheeks.

"Are you.. feeling better.. now?" she said as she looked at Josh with a broken, pathetic excuse for a smile. Her whole face was red, but her cheeks were remarkably more red than the rest of her face. Sweat covered her forehead and the braids in her hair had come slightly undone. Her eyes were watery and her eyeliner was smudged.

"Haha, yeah. A lot better actually," Josh said in response. "I might have to do that more often. It felt good.. really good."

Rae's eyes widened and Josh laughed. "Ah, don't worry. I'll be sure to spread it out. Imane will be next," he said as he walked towards Rae, put her in a chokehold, and lifted her in that position.

"Erghhh," she muttered out, choking briefly before she found her footing. She had to stand on her tippy toes just to keep from choking. "I'm.. gladff.. I could.. err, help!"

"You handled that pretty well. I'm proud of you," he said. Despite his aggressive hold on her neck, Rae felt good. Praise from Josh was so rare that she genuinely cherished it every time, regardless of the cirucmstances.

Though, unbeknownst to her, it was simply a tactic so Josh could ease into his upcoming request.

"I've been meaning to bring this up," he began to say as Rae found a somewhat comfortable position against his large body. Well, as comfortable as someone can be while they're in a chokehold. "That gym you guys have downstairs. It needs some work."

Rae struggled to respond with her airway slightly restricted, but Josh's grip could be much worse, so she didn't complain. "Ye-- yeah.. it's just.. meant for small.. exercises. We didn't.. really plan on having such a.. muscular.. guy.. using it, eh!"

"Yeah, I get that. But now that I'm here, I need to stay in shape. Especially if I'm going to keep abusing you sluts like this or worse. So it'll need some upgrades," Josh replied. "You got a credit card I can use to buy said upgrades? I'm thinking.. some weight benches, some real dumbbells, a few pull machines, some treadmills that actually fucking work.. it'll probably be a high five figure bill after the dust settles. That cool?" Josh asked as he increased pressure on his chokehold.

Rae had no reason to refuse. They had been planning on improving the gym anyway, and having Josh around to do that would be a fantastic way to get it done. His estimate was a lot of money, but gyms were expensive. And despite everything, she still trusted him enough to hand over her card. Though, even if she did want to say no, she wasn't exactly in a strategic position to do so.

She opened her mouth but no words came out. Finding it difficult to speak, she simply nodded her head in a desperate manner.

"Great," Josh replied. "Where's your wallet?"

Rae meekly pointed towards her nightstand, and to her surprise, Josh walked over with his left arm still wrapped around her throat. Her feet couldn't keep up, so she was simply dragged along with him, causing her to choke. She had no idea what Josh got from being so mean to her, but she assumed that treating her like a useless doll was fun for him. It had to be. She was nothing but nice and submissive towards him, so it couldn't have been a punishment of sorts.

Josh paid her struggles no mind and ruffled through her drawer before finding a fancy purse. He pried it open with his free hand and asked, "Which of these has the largest limit on it?"

Rae still couldn't speak as she was actively choking against his tight embrace, so she simply reached out her hand and did her best to point to the black American Express credit card.

"Ooo, this one is cool. Look, it shines in the light! Haha," Josh laughed out as his companion struggled to breathe. "Okay, I think we're done here."

Finally. Rae was suddenly filled with hope. Her struggle with the brute was over. She absolutely adored spending time with him, but even she had to admit that their.. bonding that day had taken a toll on her.

Unfortunately, his chokehold didn't immediately loosen up, which she found odd. He was actually applying more pressure.

"I hope you don't mind, but I think it's so much hotter if there's an unconscious chick on the ground as I leave the room. I did it with Imane this morning and fuck, that was cool, haha," Josh said, not holding back on his chokehold anymore. He had already gotten everything he needed from her.

Rae's circulation was completely cut off, so within ten seconds, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her flailing arms went limp. Her vision darkened and she could only faintly hear Josh's next words before she blacked out. "Make sure you finish folding my laundry whenever you wake up. Iron it, too, while you're at it."

And with that, Rae was unconscious. Josh maintained pressure for another five seconds just to make sure she was really out of it before letting her go and watching her limp body slump onto the ground.

There was nothing better than using a beautiful woman to her fullest extent.

Josh stepped over her and left the room as he studied his cool new credit card.

He heard some shuffling as he passed Imane's room, so he decided to check it out. He walked in and saw that Imane was still where he had left her earlier that morning. He must have really tired her out!

But she wasn't alone.

Kyedae was also there, kneeled down next to her, licking the unconscious girl's face clean. She looked as adorable as ever, and seeing her behave in such a depraved manner forced blood to rush to his cock.

The scene was also a bit humorous, so Josh chuckled as he walked towards them.

"I'm guessing this was your doing?" Kyedae giggled out as she looked up at the approaching man with a big smile. "I just walked in and she was covered-- and I mean covered in a huuuge pool of semen. Yummy, delicious, gooey semen, hehe. I was surprised she didn't drown before I came in."

Josh faked a disappointed groan and snapped his fingers. "Wait, she didn't drown? Damn, I blasted her with every ounce of cum I had. I thought that was more than enough to get the job done."

Kyedae let out an adorable laugh at his crude joke. "Joshhh! Hehe, you are always being a big silly bully to everyone. It's cute, but I'm serious! You have to be more careful, mister. Your cum is so thick and gooey, it could've easily plugged up her nose."

Josh laughed. "Imagine that headline. Top female streamer Pokimane drowns in pool of cum. Feminists around the community left baffled."

Kyedae giggled and looked up at him with a pretty smile. "I can think of worse ways to die, heh."

Josh smiled. He was glad that at least one of his whores was fully broken in. Rae probably would've gotten offended at the prospect of dying for his pleasure. As he looked Imane over, he noticed that his jizz was almost completely absent. "Fuck, did you really lick all that cum off of her?"

Kyedae shook her cute little head. "I wish! Oh my god, I'd be in cum heaven right now, hehe. No, no-- I scraped most of it off with my finger and put it in here," she said, reaching to her right and lifting a half gallon milk jug that was just out of Josh's view.

It was filled to the brim with his thick load. "Although, I did take a few licks for myself. Just couldn't resist."

Kyedae made sure the cap was on tight and then began to shake the repurposed milk carton in the air. "Look at how beautiful it is! Oh my god, I don't think I've ever seen anything as pretty as this," she said as she brought the jug close to her face and began to kiss the outside of it. "Mwah, mwah, mwah! Mmm, I just love how your cum looks! And smells and tastes, of course, but its gooeyness and thickness and oh my god, the color! It's so hot, hehe."

She brought the carton up to her face and began rubbing it against her cheek. "Mmm, it's so awesome. I loooove love love how much you can cum, Josh. It's so fucking hot. So fucking alpha. And this," she said as she nudged her head towards the jug, "is the physical result of you and all your manliness. It's you in a carton, hehe."

Josh chuckled. He found her obsession with his cum to be really sexy, and he was glad that she derived so much joy from it. "If we didn't have plans for Lily later, I'd fuck a fresh load directly into your stomach."

Kyedae beamed at his comment. "I know! I want you to throatfuck me sooo badly, but I know you want to add another girl to our little group. We'll make up for it, okay? Tomorrow, maybe? You have to build up a load just like you're doing with Lily and then completely murder my throat. No breaks, no holding back, no letting me breathe," she said eagerly before looking down at Imane. "I want to end up just like her, but lock my door when you leave so no one can come in and take all of my hard earned cum, hehe."