Streamers and a Stud Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

Imane considered her uncertainty and asked, "What do you mean, Rae? Overboard like.. shoving his dick down our throats and not taking it out until we beg for air? He does that all the time, and I personally wish he did it more often, hehe."

"I am also a fan of being suffocated against my will," Kyedae added plainly and raised her dainty hand. "And it's even better when you can hear him laughing.. because he knows you're choking, and it gets him off even more. I swear, whenever he's been in my throat for too long and I start staring at him, begging him to let me breathe.. I swear that I can feel his cock getting bigger. He totally loves seeing us choke on his fat cock, haha."

"But isn't it worrying? You know, how little he cares about us?" Rae asked them. "I mean, Kyedae, did you see Josh being careful with us after we passed out?"

Kyedae thought back for a quick second. "Well, I wasn't there when he choked you out, Rae, but I did check on you afterwards and your body was just slumped on the ground. It looked like he just dropped you there, haha. I highlyyyy doubt he set you down carefully."

Imane giggled and chimed in. "But he does call us cumrags all the time. Can we really blame him for treating us like a crusty old sock he just came into?"

"Exactly my point," Kyedae agreed. "At least he backs up what he says. Like, for Poki.. when you were passed out, he treated you just as bad. You might not even know, but he came allllllll over your face after he fucked your ass. So much cum was covering you, I thought you were going to drown!"

"Oh my," Imane replied, muffling a laugh. "That must've looked so hot."

Kyedae nodded. "Oh, it was. Don't worry, though. I took a few photos. I'll send them to you later, heh."

Pokimane smiled graciously as Kyedae continued. "But then, when he and I were talking, you woke up and Josh decided that.. it was still nap time."

Imane brought a hand up to her mouth and giggled. "Oh my god, I was so confused when that happened! I just remember being fucked in the butt, cumming more times than I ever have in my life, and then passing out. Then I woke up for like, two seconds and blacked out again."

"Yup," Kyedae added with a chuckle. "You woke up and started panicking immediately, so he had me hold your arms back while he stuffed his cock in your mouth and forced you to go back to sleep, heh ♡."

"Uh! You bitch," Poki joked as she let out a cute giggle. "That must've been really hot, though."

Kyedae nodded her head. "Oh, it was. That wasn't even the best part. After you passed out, he took his cock out and dragged his balls all over your face and slapped you a bit, hehe. It was so, so hot. I hope you don't mind, but I'm definitely going to be thinking about that one the next time I masturbate.. heh."

"I wish you would've recorded it so I could get off to it, too. Haha," Imane responded gleefully. "I'm going to try to get him to do it to you next time, and then I'll hold your arms back while he suffocates you.. mm!"

"Guys! See, this is what I mean!" Rae interrupted. "Treating us like whores.. is one thing, but actually making us black out and slapping us.. it's too far, no?"

There was a brief pause. "You.. you can't really think about it like that," Imane countered. "If we start putting up silly boundaries and asking for respect, then.. then the whole thing is fucked. It all crumbles. He'll think twice before doing anything, just in case it's too far. Like, if he's on the verge of cumming after he's been brutally throatfucking me, but I suddenly tap his thigh to signal that I'm about to pass out.. I don't know. I just don't want him to feel like he has to pull out! He works really hard to degrade us as much as he can and to make his cock feel as good as possible. It's not really fair for us to stop him.."

"Yeah," Kyedae agreed vigorously. "I don't want him to second guess himself when he has his strong hands wrapped around my throat, choking me while fucking my ass or something. He should get to choke me as much as he wants, and then it's up to us to stay awake for him."

Poki giggled as Valkyrae shrugged in response. Her friends were making great points and she had a difficult time disagreeing, but they just didn't understand what she meant. Maybe they hadn't experienced that quick flash of fear that she had. "I love all of that, too! I don't want to put doubt in his head or anything. It's.. uhm, it's nothing. I'm just rambling, I guess. I've.. been dealing with a headache all day. That must be it. I think I'm going to go upstairs and lie down, okay?"

The girls protested, but they couldn't argue much against Rae prioritizing her health. They promised to let Josh know she was feeling unwell and took her plate so she could focus on going to get some rest.

"That was weird," Kyedae remarked as she watched Rae close the sliding glass door behind her. "But at least I can steal her non-soggy hotdog now, hah!"

"I agree-- she seemed a bit off. I have a headache too, but I'm not being a little baby about it," Imane joked.

Kyedae rolled her eyes and snickered. "You just want to stick around and see Lily get railed. Don't lie!"

Poki blushed but couldn't deny the truth. "It's not my fault! She's sooo cute and shy. Anyone with even a slightly perverted brain would want to see her wild side, but she's alwaysssss hiding her body. Finally, finally, there's someone who can convince her to let loose a little. Or a lot, heh. I wouldn't miss that for the world."

The girls giggled as Josh, Lily, and Michael joined them in the hot tub.

"What's so funny?" Josh asked as he dipped his feet into the warm water.

"Oh, nothing. Just dumb girl stuff," Imane replied innocently, shooting Kyedae a knowing smile. "Nothing important."

"Is anything that comes out of a girl's mouth ever important?" Josh asked jokingly, which earned adorable giggles from Kyedae and Imane. Lily was surprised to see her friends laughing at such a sexist joke, but she figured that Josh's hunky appearance had something to do with it. Being attractive always lets people get away with more than they should, so she added in a small chuckle of her own.

Josh took a moment to appreciate Poki's drool-inducing bikini. It was light blue and left very little to the imagination. Her fantastic tits were on begging to be released, her tantalizing curves stretched her swimwear to its fullest extent, and her ass almost made him lose focus on his real target. She shook her tits at Josh when she caught him staring, and that was an image that would never leave Josh's brain.

Until, of course, the next pair of tits came along.

Kyedae was in a bikini as well, and even though he had seen her naked a number of times, her slender but perky figure never failed to get him hard. Her skin was super pale, which gave her the semblance of a pure angel.

However, Josh knew she was anything but.

The beautiful women alone were enough to get his gears turning, but the fact that he was sleeping with two of them and trying to get his dick inside of the third was making his lust go into overdrive. He was disappointed when Imane told him about Rae's headache, but nothing much could be done about it.

Lily watched as Michael sank into the water on the opposite side of Josh, and she briefly wondered if he did that on purpose. Was something about Josh's dominating presence repelling her boyfriend? Nevertheless, she sat next to her partner as was likely expected of her, despite Josh's hunky abs beckoning her towards him.

The group quickly ate their food and discarded their plates.

"That was delicious," Lily complimented. "Thank you for all the yummy food, Josh."

"Did you hear that, Michael? Your girlfriend loved my meat."

Imane and Kyedae giggled as Lily smirked at his dumb joke.

"I really did, babe," Lily added as she looked at her partner with a slutty smirk. "His meat was so delicious."

"Okay, okay. Very funny," Michael murmured back.

The hot tub wasn't massive, so their scattered group of five still made a pretty intimate circle.

"You guys have such a nice view from back here," Josh said in appreciation. The orange hue from the sunset covered the sky and complimented the clouds nicely. The large home was located high on a hill, which made for a fantastic view. "How often do you guys come out here and watch the sunset?"

"Not very often, honestly," Imane replied as she took in the evening sky. "I've barely even used the hot tub! I think we've only hung out here like three or four times since we moved in."

Kyedae added, "Yeah, I think the last time was for New Years."

Michael nodded as well. "We're streamers, man. We're basically professional cave dwellers. Touching grass isn't on our list of priorities, haha."

"Damn, that's a shame. You know what? I'm going to take charge and make sure we spend more time out here," Josh replied. He then turned back to the group before openly ogling each of the beautiful streamers. "And I'm not just saying that so I can see you girls in bikinis more often. Definitely not, nope."

Kyedae, Poki, and Lily all laughed at his joke, which prompted Michael to let out an awkward chuckle as well.

"Uh huh. Sure, Josh," Imane said with a smirk. "We totally believe you."

Josh faked a surprised look. "What? I'm being serious. I hate being around half-naked women."

Lily giggled in response. "Oh, yeah. I'm sure this is pure torture for you, Josh. So many boobs and butts, and such little clothing. Someone please save him!"

Josh directed his glare towards Lily. If she was going to start bantering with him in front of Michael, he certainly wasn't going to shy away from it.

"Yeah, it is torture, actually," Josh replied sternly as he waded through the water and stood in front of Lily, who stared up at him with trepidation.

She found herself rubbing her thighs together. She couldn't help herself. She wanted him to pull something. The attention Josh gave her was intoxicating. Every glance, every smirk, every touch from him filled a void that Lily didn't even know existed. She would welcome anything that would free her of the sexually repressed state she had been in for so long. Her boyfriend was the only reason she presented a reasonable amount of hesitation.

The rest of the group held their breath at Josh's brazen approach. Josh brought his right hand forward and tucked his pointer finger underneath the right shoulder strap of Lily's bikini. Michael hoped it was some odd joke and said nothing.

"Being so close to seeing.. what I actually want to see," Josh began to say as he ran his finger up and down slowly, "but being denied over and over. It's a tease, and I don't like being teased. It's.. edging without the completion. It absolutely is torture. I mean, look at me. Look at what your tiny bikini has done."

Josh looked down and guided everyone's eyesight to his shorts. The water forced the fabric to cling tightly to his skin, which portrayed an obvious outline of his cock. His thick member traced down his thigh until the surface of the water blurred its ending point.

Lily let out an audible gasp. The tension of the moment rose dramatically as everyone stayed still and silent.

Before anyone could speak up, Josh finally broke the peace. He tugged on Lily's shoulder strap and in one quick motion, both of her bare, perky tits came into view.

Gasps could be heard all around. Josh immediately let out a laugh as Lily shrieked and hid her chest under the water.

"Joshhhh! Oh my god!" Lily squealed out.

She was quick. Her sexy nipples were only on display for a split second, but everyone had been watching, so that split second was more than enough.

Michael leaned forward and put a hand out in between his girlfriend and Josh. "Hey, hey! Dude! What the hell? That's way too far."

Josh raised his hands in the air to indicate that he was done. "Relax, man. I'm just messing around," he said as he retreated back to his original seat in the hot tub.

"By flashing Lily's boobs to everyone? Really, dude?" Michael asked aggressively as his girlfriend fixed her bikini under the water.

Imane and Kyedae were simply amused spectators up to that point, but they quickly saw their cue to step in.

"Oh, relax, Michael. He didn't mean anything by it," Imane said.

Kyedae saw an opening for a joke and added, "Would it be awful if I asked Josh to do it again? I couldn't really see from my angle, hehe."

Imane laughed and Lily's hesitant expression turned into a smirk. "Kyedae! I'll flash you anytime you want, heh.. but not while he's here," she said as she directed her comment towards Josh.

"Oo, Lily! I might take you up on that," Kyedae replied with reddening cheeks.

Even Michael enjoyed the banter. Their friend group was full of pretty streamers who were always teasing him about being affectionate with Lily, especially Poki and Rae, so it was something he had learned to laugh at.

Though, it usually wasn't a guy crossing those boundaries.

"Whatever, guys. Let's just take it down a notch. Flash your own parts if you want, but don't make that decision for others," Michael stated before pausing briefly. He looked back at Josh and pointed at him. "Except for you, fucker. Keep those goddamn shorts on."

The group laughed as Michael had clearly referenced the impressive sight they all witnessed moments earlier: the bulge in Josh's shorts. Making fun of the situation was the easier option, but in actuality, Michael was bothered by how brazen Josh had been with Lily. Laughing it away just seemed like the most appropriate course of action. As long as Josh stayed on his side of the hot tub, there was no reason to overreact.

Michael then turned back to Lily to check on her. "Hey, are you okay?"

She looked up at her protective boyfriend and smiled. He was so good to her. He was so caring. Despite his anger, he still had the wherewithal to check on her. He was protective and jealous when he needed to be, but kept it in check for her benefit. He didn't have some massive ego making his decisions for him.

Just before she provided a response, Lily double checked her bikini to make sure it was properly positioned over her areolas. She didn't want to flash everyone again and-- suddenly, her eyes widened.

As she fixed her swimsuit, she noticed that her nipples were as hard as bullets.

Rubbing against them caused shockwaves of pleasure that almost made her flinch.

What the fuck? Why are my nipples so hard? And.. sensitive?? Why am I so.. turned on?

Uh.. of course.

Fucking Josh.

He carelessly showed her tits to everyone and her body was reacting to being exposed. Against her will. What was wrong with her?

Lily looked at her boyfriend's patient face.

Nothing.

Her eyes then glanced past him and towards Josh's smug, arrogant, cocky, handsome smile. Instantly, her pussy gushed. She could feel it twitch as she looked at him.

Just to make sure, she looked back at Michael and.. maybe? Was that a little spark? Ugh.. no, it wasn't. There was nothing. Fuck. Then back to Josh and fuckity fuck. There it was again. Little, tiny spasms of passion. Of thrill. Inadvertent ones. Her body was reacting on its own. It was like that big hunk of muscle and charm was the only thing that could light her cunt on fire.

"Lily, are you okay?" Michael repeated his question with more emphasis.

She cleared the thoughtful haze that shrouded her mind and finally replied to her boyfriend. "Yessss, Michael. I'm fine. I'm.. great, actually."

Michael felt relief wash over him. "Phew! That's good. You had me worried there for a second. I just wanted to make su--"

"So Josh, are you done ripping my clothes off?" Lily loudly asked as she sat up in her section of the hot tub, no longer hiding her chest and hard nipples that pierced through the fabric of her bikini. "Can I finally relax with my friends now or should I keep my guard up in case you get the urge to look at my boobs again?"

Her blatant dismissal of Michael's dialogue did not go unnoticed, and it left her boyfriend stewing in frustration as she chatted with the muscular jerk. It was also upsetting that Kyedae and Poki just seemed to giggle at everything Josh said. Why was no one else calling Josh out on being a complete jackass?

"Oh, yeah, no-- you should definitely keep your guard up," Josh retorted after a quick chuckle. "Those tits were too nice to look at just once."

Lily smirked and shook her head at his crude remarks. "Ugh, fine. I guess if you can't help yourself.."

"Yeah, sorry," Josh replied, continuing their sexually charged charade. "Maybe you should just make it more convenient for everyone and keep your tits out? It'll be so much easier to listen to you talk if you're topless."

As if enlightened by the idea, Lily's face became animated. "Oh my god, what a fantastic idea! It must be so hard to listen to a girl blabber on and on without a nice pair of tits to look at."

Josh agreed with a cocky nod.

Lily continued, "Why don't I just stay topless for the rest of the night? Or better yet, I can stay topless tomorrow and the next day, too! For however long you're staying with us. I'm sure you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Well, that goes without saying. The real question is.. would you love that? Showing off? Something tells me you might enjoy it even more than I would," Josh quipped back.

An awkward silence followed as Lily and Josh stared at each other.

Poki noticed that Michael was about to blow a gasket and decided to chime in. "Okay, okay, enough! Josh, you're making Michael miserable. We know you're both joking, but let's give the poor guy a break, okay? Michael, don't pay him any attention. He's a guy. Of course he wants to see a random pair of boobs. Let's all just calm down, yeah?"

The five of them eased out awkwardly sexual tension and began chatting about Lily's recent trip. She had just returned from New York with her boyfriend and the pair had plenty of stories to tell. Kyedae was very keen about visiting New York soon, so she was particularly interested in the details of their trip.

Lily and Josh inevitably exchanged several sexually charged smirks throughout the storytelling.

One story was about a mugging incident. Luckily, they weren't carrying any cash on them, so the man just ended up running off with Michael's watch. Another was about Michael getting scammed in Chinatown. He supposedly paid for an authentic Pokémon card, but it ended up being a counterfeit. And finally, their hotel room story..

"And she was so freaking loud! All we heard for three straight nights was moaning and grunting and--"

"And the headboard slamming against the wall!" Lily added as Michael recounted the details of their sexually active hotel neighbors. "I don't know how she had that much energy, but we didn't get any sleep the first three nights."

Michael nodded as he continued the story. "Yup. We had the room booked for the whole week, but they ended up moving us to a honeymoon suite after we complained for the fifth time. It was a fucking mess, haha."

Kyedae's mouth dropped open. "Wow! I bet it was worth it, though. Those honeymoon suites are like twice as big as the regular rooms."

Josh interrupted for clarification. "Wait, did you guys ever get a good look at them? Or were they stuck in their rooms fucking the whole time?"

Michael and Lily looked at each other sheepishly before Lily spoke up. "Yeah, actually. We ran into them as they were leaving their room on the last day. It was.. some huge dude and a tiny girl. We just.. heh, we waved and ran into our room, haha."

"Huh," Josh replied contemplatively. "Would you say that couple looked more like you and Michael or you and me, Lily?"

Her eyes went wide. A few seconds passed before she answered. "Probably.. probably me and you," she replied, looking directly into Josh's eyes.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers
1...34567...12